View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode) 

Post Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode)
Settling quickly in her new home, although the closet in her room was much too small for her liking Silvia decided to rest in preparation for her next days classes. Taking off her formal clothes she slipped into a frilly nightie and went to lie down on her bed. Laying on her bed and looking up at the ceiling of the small room she said I wish they would have given me more time to settle in but I suppose there's nothing I can do about it.

The next day...

Waking up early she slid to the edge of the bed, reaching for the class schedule on her nightstand and looking at it.... First class is Gym. Getting my exercise in early I guess. Sliding off the bed she went to her closet taking off her nightie and reaching for the school's uniform, as she pulled on the panties and snapped the tight fitting bra shut she said Don't want to break any rules on my first day. Slipping on the rest of the uniform she said, tugging on the bottom of the short skirt, Why did the make these so short? Shrugging she left her room, locking the door behind her, and made her way to the gym's locker room.

Entering the locker room it seemed she was a little behind schedule as she looked at the many girls around here changing into their gym uniforms which were even more revealing then the normal uniform itself. As she moved to her gym locker, struggling with the lock, more and more girls left until it finally opened after she was all alone....

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:26 am

Post Re: Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode)
Antipode wasn't normally one to lurk in the locker rooms, as the girls tended not to go there alone very often. Yet, nevertheless, he just so happened to be there today. There was a new girl there, he noted, one who he'd never seen before on the campus. He'd seen most of them, even if he hadn't contacted any but a quite small minority. It was always good to keep track, and this one seemed, perhaps, straight off the boat. How amusing. The dimensional being watched her, and, as her luck would have it, all the rest of the students would have left, leaving her alone. He hadn't quite expected that, actually, but, well... there was no reason why not to exploit the situation and have a little fun, now was there?

The being, unseen by the young woman, would prepare quite quickly. With nothing visible, or audible, the tendrils sealed the doors to the locker room, preventing any escape. Furthermore, he made sure a barrier was erected to keep the noise that would surely follow from being heard by anyone outside. Antipode wondered, idly, how this one would react. If she really was new, and hadn't encountered any of the beings, would she react with surprise and then give in easily? Was she a fighter? Who could tell?

But for now, it was time to at least send a communication. It would come into her mind, words sent directly to her brain. She'd hear them, in a voice not her own. But she wouldn't hear them, not with any senses of hers... but they were there, nevertheless.

"Good evening, young lady. It seems you're alone here. May I ask your name?"

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 am
Profile YIM

Stopping in mid reach for her gym clothes as she heard the words echo in her brain she said It isn't polite to ask a lady her name without introducing yourself first. But since people don't know of me yet I will tell you, my name is Silvia Van Hossen. Looking around the empty locker room, unsure of where the voice could have come from, she said If you want to talk to me why don't you come out so we can talk face to face. If not please leave so I can change, I'm already running late as it is.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 am

Sometimes, a girl would be able to tell right off that the voice wasn't really coming from anywhere around. They'd be able to notice the fact that they hadn't actually heard a thing, that instead it was as if a voice was entering their head directly... but others didn't. He wondered idly what that tended to mean, but it didn't really matter too much. It was just an interesting observation.

"You don't see me because I'm not speaking to you in a voice. Do you realize it now?" A bit of a reverb entered his voice, just for a little while. Enough differences now to emphasize the fact that she wasn't actually hearing him... this was something in her mind, and nowhere else.

"My name is Antipode. Or at least, that's a good enough thing for you to call me. Nice to meet you, Silvia."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:27 am
Profile YIM

You're talking straight to my mind? How is that possible? Not waiting for an anwser her mind began to race, thinking of all the books she has read about the strange happenings around the world there were many possibilities, psychics, monsters, aliens and probably quite a few others that even she didn't know about.

Wary of this unseen voice now she asked What do you want from me, Antipode? As she waited for the voice to anwser she started looking around the lockerroom, curious at what such a being could want with her.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 am

"Well, it's fairly easy, depending on the way you do it. It's getting into the deeper parts of a brain and manipulating things more directly that gets hard. I've mastered that, but it took me quite awhile. I had to make a few brains myself before I really understood all the little nuances... but that doesn't answer your question at all, does it? The short answer could be called telepathy."

For a brief moment, however, he avoided the second question for a short while, and examined the room to his satisfaction. It was quite large, and by now completely sealed off. He had it all to himself, and she'd be unable to escape. Perfect. He could even let her run around awhile first, if he really felt like it. But... perhaps it'd be better to be forthright?

Several tentacles appeared, in the room. Seemingly coming out of nowhere, they looked a fleshy color, and looked very much alive.

"Well, to be honest, and I'm sure this is going to make you freak out... but you haven't ever watched any of those silly hentai films, have you? What with the tentacle monsters and all of that? As cliche as it probably seems, I'm, functionally at least, one of those."

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 am
Profile YIM

I thought that's what it was. But I always thought telepathy was just a bunch of fairy tales, I didn't think it was actually possible. As she continued to look around the lockerroom, not finding anything, she gasped as the tentacles appeared from seemingly out of nowhere. Hentai? I've read about it but never actually seen it. The thought slowly coming to the fore in her mind she said Oh You don't expect that I will just stand here and let you do that to me, do you? I'm a lady and My body is not yours to play with.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 am

"Well, I don't expect you to just lie down and give in, no. I've had far too much experience with this to assume so. But, I'd recommend you give in quickly anyway. It's just much easier that way. And, though you haven't asked, perhaps it'd help if I explained myself. You can't just hear my words. The connection goes both ways... and I'm quite interested in the pleasure you will be feeling very shortly. Pain, though, I have no interest in. For what it's worth."

He sounded like he had to give speeches somewhat like this rather often, and would be much happier if the girl did give in. Of course, that would probably make her want to resist more, because why would anyone want to cooperate with their rapist? Especially one with... more and more tentacles, all popping out of different places...

Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Looking around at the increasing numbers of tentacles she said with a blush creeping across her face faster and faster with each word It's not like I don't understand that it would be easier if I cooperate. But I don't have any experience with....pleasure. Soon enough she was surrounded by the multitude of tentacles, unable to escape from the being that seeked to pleasure her virgin body.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:09 am

For the most part, the tendrils stayed where they were. Antipode didn't even bother grasping her yet. She was pretty clearly trapped, after all, though she might be able to make it to the door if she really booked it. After a few moments of silence, the being responded to her.

"Well, you're certainly more fortunate than some, then. I am not the only being on this island, you see... you're fairly lucky. Unlike some, I can be quite gentle. And I'm quite good at bringing you pleasure. So, even though that was a brief attempt to dissuade me... it's still not a big deal."

Now, though, several tendrils did approach her.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 am
Profile YIM

An attempt for mercy maybe. But more of me just saying that I may not last too long with an expert such as yourself. As I have already accepted my situation here. As the tendrils closed in, moving in from all sides, Silvia waited bravely in the circle, maintaining her dignity for the shortest moments before Antipode and his tendrils took what they wanted from her.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 am

"Mercy is indeed something I can give, of sorts. I promise I'll be quite gentle with you. And thank you for giving in... this will be that much easier for us both."

He seemed quite polite, even if he was still acting rather callously. The tendrils, then, did approach her. Several of them actually touched her now, one rubbing against her arm. Another, one of her legs, beneath the knee. One of them touched her back, another her neck. It was starting lightly, and it seemed as though Antipode really did intend to act slowly... to act in a fairly friendly manner, so to speak.

She was still in her school uniform for now, it seemed... something that probably wouldn't last too terribly long. As it was, several much smaller, more slender tendrils began slipping into her clothes. Several moved into her sleeves. Others up her shirt. A couple slipped into her skirt as well, beginning what would clearly occur sooner rather than later...

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 am
Profile YIM

Smiling slightly, the small courtesy of mercy being given to her a slight consolation to the fact that she was about to be raped, she tried to remain brave as the tendrils began to touch her. Starting slowly they moved over her body, touching an arm, a leg, one carresing the small of her back, and another moving over the soft skin of her neck.

Soon smaller tentacles worked their way into her clothes, traveling up her sleeves and shirt and down into her skirt, the odd texture of the flexible appendages tickling her smooth skin everywhere they touched. Thinking as the tendrils continued their exploration she asked Since I agreed to cooperate, Is their anything you want me to do?

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:43 am

At that, the tendrils stopped their progression, stopped what was clearly about to happen, the removal of her clothes. Why would this be? In fact, they withdrew entirely from her body, no longer touching her at all. Was it something she said? Yes, actually... Antipode had decided upon something, and was going to request it.

"Well, since you're offering, I'd suggest you remove your own clothes. It might make things easier, as I don't wish to damage them or anything like that. Oh, yes, is there anything you'd like of me as well? I mean, besides not doing this, since I'm definitely going to. But you are inexperienced, after all, and if there's anything to make this easier, feel free to suggest it now."

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:06 am
Profile YIM

Ok...That's easy enough. Especially since if they don't get damaged no one else will find out this happened. As for me, the most I can ask is don't wear me out too much. I still have other classes to go to today, since I don't want to miss all the classes on my first day. What kind of good impression would that make?

As she was talking she had started unbuttoning the shirt of her uniform, taking it off and folding it quickly setting it on the floor. Slipping her fingers into the hem of her skirt she pulled it down, her hips wiggling as it slid down over her sculpted rear to land on top of her shirt. Down to her undergarments now she reached behind her unclasping her bra, letting her ample bosom free to the cool air of the lockerroom. Looking around at the tendrils surrounding her she slowly hooked her fingers into her panties pulling them past her shapely hips and bending down to place them on to the pile of her clothes.

Shivering slightly as she stood nude in the ring of tendrils she said Is that better?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next