View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode) 

Post Re: Surprise of a Lifetime (for Antipode)
Even as she moaned in pleasure Silvia felt the small finger-like tendrils entering her tight cunt, her walls still tightly squeezing the unfamiliar appendages. The tentacles molesting her breasts were moving frantically now squeezing the ample mounds and still teasing her nipples, which were completely engorged now making the sensitive teats even more accessable to the sucking tendrils. When the tendril that was wrapped around her clit unwound, seemingly starting to lick her now, her hips pushed forward pressing herself up against the dexterous appendage.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 am

Antipode wasn't stopping, it seemed. The tendrils slipping lightly inside of her increased in number, but otherwise, his actions were the same... he was pleasuring her, as much as he could. He wondered, however, what she was thinking. As her hips began to rise to the pleasure, he felt it, the psychic effect of her rising pleasure. He loved it, greatly enjoyed it in his own alien manner. To be a little more specific... while he could read minds, certain reactions from a human mind were much easier to read. The way the brain interpreted the senses from nerves related to pleasure, for example, were the strongest... and he could feel it, almost like an odd echo, or perhaps even an amplification, of what she was feeling. Perhaps it didn't feel the way it did to her... but what he felt was, for him, exquisite.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 am
Profile YIM

As the pleasure continued, with more tendrils slipping inside her tight wet cunt, Silvia's moans grew more long and broken with lust. Her hips, that had been pushing in time with the movements of the tentacles, began to speed up trying to take more pleasure into her young body.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:55 am

It was time, Antipode figured. Even if it hurt her, he was going to try and penetrate the young girl for real. Not a few small tendrils slipping in, but instead something a bit more... substantial. The tendrils, the very thin ones that is, that were dipping inside of her slipped out suddenly, even though the rest, including the one stroking her clit, didn't seem to notice or care. But then another one, about the width and shape of an average sized human penis, approached her cunt. He wasn't gonna put anything ridiculously large in there... only something that seemed about average.

And she'd feel its tip pressing against her lips, lingering there for several moments before, slowly, they slipped inside. They pushed in, about five inches, five and a half inches, a long, even, careful stroke.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:10 am
Profile YIM

Feeling the small tendrils pull out of her young body she expected something bigger coming soon to replace it. Soon enough she found that her expectations were right as the new tendril, she figured something of an average size, poised itself at her wet netherlips before pushing in slowly. She was slightly surprised at how careful he was being, although she didn't care much as the new tendril brought her even more pleasure.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 am

Indeed, there seemed not to be any pain in this girl at all. He was fairly surprised, because many times a human virgin girl tended to have trouble the first time, even to the point of having pain from the unusual sensations... but if she was one of the exceptions, he was not going to be complaining in any way, shape or form!

The tendril inside of her started moving, then, slipping outside of her slowly, then, when it was almost entirely out of her, it slipped back inside. It moved about six inches inside this time, before pulling out, almost without stopping at all... it began this slow motion, which did not really increase in speed quite yet. He was testing her body, before he was to go all out. Even if she was alright with this, she still had never done anything yet... going too hard would probably be quite uncomfortable. And she seemed quite satisfied with the pleasure, wasn't she?

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 am
Profile YIM

Silvia indeed seemed to be an exception, as while her walls were extremely tight she experienced very little pain from the intruding tendril. Slowly it seemed to be gaining a rhythm, moving into her further and further with each new thrust. As the moments passed more of her nectar graced the velvety walls of her canal, making the journey of the tendril even easier as it violated her.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:32 am

Antipode felt her growing pleasure... with her easy acquiescence, he had been able to very quickly give her more and more. As the tendril moved more quickly, the strokes even, but growing faster, especially as her pussy grew wetter and wetter, making it even easier for the tentacle to move inside of her.

"Though this is your first time, and I can feel your pleasure myself, I must ask what you think of it so far."

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Umm....As much as I hate to admit it...It feels much better then I thought it would. Silvia admitted with an ashamed blush on her face. Just as she finished talking her back arched as a bolt of pleasure shot through her, the tentacle probing inside her pushing against a particularly sensitive spot.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:10 am

Considering that Antipode was able to feel her pleasure at this point in an incredibly detailed manner, that particularly pleasured spot would find itself touched again and again, quite a bit more often than it had before. The same, in fact, would happen whenever a more pleasurable than normal spot was found... the being was nothing if not skilled, and experimented quite quickly and improved it's actions quite rapidly.

Even if she wasn't melting, her consciousness fading from a wave of pleasure, she was still enjoying herself, even if she was reluctant to admit it... but she wasnt too reluctant, and Antipode was quite pleased at the way things were going.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:15 am
Profile YIM

Feeling pulses of pleasure rapidly course through her young body the tentacle pushing against that sensitive spot, seemingly pushing a pleasure button inside her. Ah...Ah...Ah..Aah she moaned as the rapid strokes pushed her limits of pleasure her mind starting to drift towards only one thing, more pleasure.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 am

The tentacle inside of her body continued moving, its even, rapid strokes filling her body, pushing in and out of her like the cock of a male... it didn't feel quite like that, though, it was shaped differently. A slight ridging along the edges, more bumps, conveniently more like a well designed dildo, and certainly not smooth the way a cock would be. As it moved in and out of her, the focus on her clit continued, and even intensified. Antipode observed her pleasure, taking it in, doing his best, on this first bit, to make her feel as good as he could.

As her mind started to beg for more, as she started searching for more and more pleasure, Antipode was happy to continue... this was turning out well, though this was only the first thing. He had so many things more to try with her! Speaking of which, she'd feel her body moving, her lower body lifted higher than her upper, and she was almost upside down, though not fully tilted that way... only her lower body was curled up then, her legs high in the air, spread wide as the tentacle pumped down, aided by gravity, into her.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3