View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 An Unforgettable Swim (for Karzak) 

Post An Unforgettable Swim (for Karzak)
As night fell on the campus Silvia stared up at the ceiling of her dorm, completely bored. Deciding to go for a swim she went over to her closet, taking her nightie off and slipping on a swimsuit. It was a little white two piece, with the top hugging her ample chest and the bottoms hardly covering her shapely rear. Pulling a t-shirt and some shorts on to cover herself as she walked across campus she grabbed her room key, walking out of her room and locking the door behind her.

By the time she got to the pool it was deserted. Thinking that it might be better to swim in peace she put her room key in her pocket then pulled her shirt off, her breasts bouncing back into place after the shirt pulled them up. Putting the shirt on one of the benches, she bent down pulling down her shorts throwing them on top of the shirt.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Post Re: An Unforgettable Swim (for Karzak)
Karzak stared at the young girl from the shadows of the men’s shower room. Another girl just begging to be taken. He licked his lips as her breasts bounced when she removed her shirt. She was quite developed for her age. All the better for him. He wondered if she had any sick fantasies like his last victim. Only one way to find out but first he would watch her some. He wanted to observe her body some more.

She lowered herself in the water. “The coldness” He whispered. Her body reacted to the freezing water as her nipples became erect. He smiled as his invisible body drew closer to the pool. She started doing a few laps showing off her athletic body. “Lets give a bit more exercise” A tentacle darted into the water and rubbed her crotch area as she did her laps. Of course she didn’t see anything in the water with her though.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Shivering slightly as she lowered herself into the water she thought Wow this water is cold. Getting used to it quickly she started doing laps around the pool, hoping the exertion would warm up her body. It did, in ways she couldn't have imagined. As her laps continued she could sware something was stroking her cunt, thinking to herself Why am I getting so horny? Doing a few more laps, the stroking sensation still lurking the whole time, she decided that was enough for today. Swimming over to the pool ladder she pulled herself up, the water leaving her bikini almost completely see through as it poured off her body.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm

"It's time my dear... to make you mine." An invisible tentacle darted at her mouth. She felt something obviously enter her mouth but before she could react it shot his delicious seed inside her. The special pheremone would drive her mad with lust and concentrate solely on obtaining more. He smiled as her eyes glazed over and she became relaxed enjoying the taste. More tentacles traveled to her body now. They buried under the suit through the collar and out by her thigh. Now with a firm hold the tentacles tugged at her swimsuit, it digging into her body before tearing off.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

As she stepped off the ladder, Silvia felt something enter her mouth but before she had a chance to react something shot inside her. Her eyes soon glazed over as the addictive substance did it's work, making it so that all she wanted was more. In her altered state she didn't even notice as her swimsuit was ripped off her body, leaving her standing naked and seeming to be waiting for a command.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

The tentacle removed itself from her mouth now and the beast stepped closer to her. "Tell me what is your name my precious little pet?" The voice was somewhere around her but as to where she didn't know. "I see you have taken a liking to my semen. Would you like some more?" His own claw grabbed her breast and began rubbing it and firmly squeezing it. "You've a very nice set of breasts here and that ass is well above average. Definitely not a normal student. I bet many have attempted to have a taste of it"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Her mind clouded with need for his "semen" she said My name is Silvia, Master. Hearing a voice around her, but not able to tell where, she looked around and said Yes I do, it is very good. Could you please give me some more, Master?

Feeling a heavy claw squeezing one of her large breasts, she looked down seeing the impressions of the claw on her soft skin as it toyed with the sensitive flesh. A small smile gracing her beautiful face as he complimented her body she said Thank you for the compliments, Master. Although I'm sure there are some who have better bodies than I do.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 pm

"Silvia you say? A pretty name for my newest pet." He smiled when she referred to him as Master. "I think Silvia that you and I ... are going to get along very well. Because you asked so nicely I will reward you." The tentacle reentered her mouth and began feeding her again, her body falling in love with it again.

"I only state the truth Silvia. you possess a very delicious looking body. In fact out of the many victims I've taken yours is on the top end." He noticed she was losing herself completely to him now. She was taking pride in his compliments and being taken by him. "Tell me Silvia which do you prefer being taken in? the rear or the front?" The beast uncloaked his body now. The giant mutated being stood before her now. He released the tentacles that were being used as restraints for now there was no need.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:45 pm

With the tentacle pumping her full of semen once more, her words were partially muffled as she said I prefer the front, Master. But you can take both if you want to. With the grips of the addictive semen firmly on her she didn't even flinch as he revealed himself, her body only wanting more.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 pm

"very well Silvia." He smiled revealing his fangs. Two tentacles stood before her now, one lunging for her pussy and the other at her ass. The long tendrils had a bumpy surface used to stimulate her inner walls. As they began pumping in and out of her holes, the bumps seemed to hit all the right spots as her face blushed uncontrollably. Karzak lowered his tongue to her breasts, running it over her nipples. "So beautiful.."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Blushing uncontrollably as the two tentacles entered her tight holes, her inner walls tightly squeezing the both of them with each thrust feeling more pleasurable as her body became used to the assault. Soon she felt the beast's rough tongue on her nipples, the sensitive nubs hardening quickly under the pleasured shocks racking her body.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 am

"You're doing very well Silvia. I have a little surprise for you." The tentacle in her mouth withdrew from her mouth,pussy, and ass. Now a tremedous cock stood before her eyes. "This will require a bit more work on your part but the taste will be even more potent and enjoyable to you." He guided the monstrous cock to her small mouth, it only being able to take part of it inside her mouth.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Kneeling before his enormous cock Silvia took as much as she could as he guided it to her mouth, the thick member filling her mouth. An instinctive flash crossing her mind she grabbed her breasts, using the ample titflesh to pleasure the length of the member that wouldn't fit into her mouth.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 pm

"Good you're becoming a very nice slut Silvia." He began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, the bumps touching the surface of her tongue and lips. Her breasts sanwiched the rest of his shaft rather nicely, her smooth skin rubbing against it. "Use your tongue more and press your breasts together with more pressure. You'll enjoy it more that way and this way you can get all the cum you want from here. You do want it don't you?" He smirked

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Mmm Silvia groaned, starting to swirl her tongue around the massive member as her hands pressed her breasts against the thrusting cock. Content with pleasuring the massive member, she barely noticed the tingling feeling the bumps caused as they rubbed against her lips and tongue.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next