View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa) 

Post Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa)
(Lame name. Can you think of any better? :D )

It seemed rather bizarre, when you got right down to thinking about what precisely was going on. Here, in a girl's locker room, lied in wait an interdimensional being of tremendous power. He hid there like a pervert boy, waiting for the chance to get alone with one of the rather nubile girls, once they were away from the group. It seemed like a joke, almost. Why would a being of such great power be skulking around so much? But then, really, it made a little more sense in context, didn't it? Antipode, a being of such power, could go where he pleased, so he was waiting there at the locker room. He was invisible, so he didnt have to hide in a closet or something silly like that. Yes, by now his tentacles were filling the room, ready to strike at the smallest opportunity, but they were also invisible, and fast enough to move out of the way of anyone who came close to them.

What he was waiting for, of course, was a girl. He waited until one girl was left, and would see who it was. After all, he was after a girl today. He quite enjoyed the pleasure of these young women. His psychic, or so you could call it, contact with them was such that he could receive their pleasure very easily, like it was a radio signal, and he was a receiver. And it was quite... pleasant for him, to say the least. And, well, what was wrong with this? He planned only on bringing this girl pleasure. Albeit for selfish reasons, but most people did positive things to others for selfish reasons. Were not gifts usually given to benefit the giver, even if it was just for a feeling of self-worth?

Not that he was contemplating this all that much at the moment. He really just didn't think anything of it at all. He knew what he wanted. And he was going to go and take it now. But that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the company of a young human lady in other ways, too... but for now he waited. Who'd be the un/lucky girl, he wondered.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Last edited by Antipode on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Closer Encounters (for Narissa)
(umm . . . Encounters of the Orgasmic or Moaning or Tentacular Kind? XDTent my fav of the three, lol)

Coming from the baking field of the track outside, a woman shuffled her way in, exhausted, sweaty, and tired into the girls locker room alone.That choclate lovely, was named Narissa. The light sheen of sweat on her gym top gave the fabric a transparent view of her dark laced bra and the cocoa mounds they held within their cups. But with the air conditioning in the changing building, they were unable to withhold the oncoming prods of her nipples.

"Thank goodness that's all over. I thought the coach'd never stop those laps!" she panted as she found one of the small wooden benches near her locker and straddled its surface. The reason none of the other girls were not filing in behind her doing the same was because Gym was last period, and apparentally it was too familiar a habit to bring their room keys with them so they could go shower in their own room. Too much of a habit to bother telling the new girl who left hers in her locker, anyways.

"Ugh. I might as well shower here. I don't want to come to my room smelly anyways." Placing her fingers at the bottom of her shirt, she peeled it upwards towards her head, her back arching to assist pulling off her shirt, in turn raising her bust. When her head was releasede, she tossed the damp shirt on the bench, leaving her straddled form in only a white bra, her rising navy shorts exposing more of her toned thighs, high knee socks and nothing else. Her shoes kicked off a bit ago.

"Shower it is then," she affirmed herself while shaking out her indigo short hair from its head band. With no one else around, she didn't feel ashamed to walk around in her skimpy little outfit while heading to one of the private showers. The same ones with the hoses. Not that she needed the hose or anything . . . Those showers were the only ones with a hook on the side where she could hang dry her clothes.

Honest!

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Antipode certainly didn't mind one way or the other. What she did in a private moment was of no concern to him, and he'd seen plenty of things to make whatever she could do in a shower seem incredibly tame in comparison. Still, with her very skimpy outfit, Antipode knew she figured no one else was here, or coming. Well, that was good. He made sure, then, to seal the room entirely. No one woudl be able to enter while he wished them to be unable. And no one would be able to make any sounds that could pass through the boundary, either. Antipode had made the locker room a completely private place, with no interruptions coming, no matter how long he took. And since class was out for the day, there was certainly no problem with keeping the girl conscious at the end. Perfect.

Antipode watched silently, as he took care that every manner of escape was impossible, the girl would have more time to act... maybe she'd even have time to get into the shower and enjoy it for awhile. However, after awhile, Antipode knew it was time to contact her. Sure, he had all the time in the world... so he might as well use all of it and play with the girl as intensely as he could, from as early as he could! Made sense to him, anyway. When she'd had some time, he would finally speak.

It was a strange sound. In fact, it wasn't a sound at all. They were words, in a voice she didn't know, but they were transferred directly into her brain. If she paid attention, she'd realize that she wasn't hearing the words at all. They were simply... there. And they definitely weren't something she was making. The voice was too different from hers to ever be her!

"Good evening, young lady. May I ask your name? Don't freak out, I'm not watching you at the moment."

Not with eyes, anyway.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile YIM

Finding her liquid soap at the stall, untouched since it was in the exact place she left it in the beginning of the period. An unneeded 'Save my seat' at this point where most of the girls would have flocked to get the personal showers, a small cubicle with a glass door and a shelf and hose.

Smiling to herself, she bent sideways, her breast leaning with her, as she pulled the socks off from the toes, the fabric sliding sensually over the curves of her calf and ankles until they fell free in her fingers. Doing the same with the other and tossing them on one of the wall hooks, she shimmied out of her shorts and undies at once, finally be bare for all to see except with her bra.

Just when she about to let her breast out of their confines something distracted her.

"Huh?" Looking up and down the wall where the showers met the locker aisle, she came up with nothing or anyone. Her fingers lay motionless on the bra straps, still unsure.

"Hello?"

Silence returned to her. "What am I doing getting creeped out?" She knew she saw all the girls leave in the opposite direction of the lockers to the dorms. There was no reason anyone else should have been there with her. 'I'm probably just thinking too much.'

With that settled, she lifted her bra from her, pulling up the mounds pressed together until they dropped and bounced from their restraints.

"Wooh! Musky. I knew I should have half-assed it today in that heat." Quickly reaching forward to the shower knob, she waited outside the stall, rubbing the goosebumps on her arms until the water temperature was right.

"Time for a bit of pampering." Quickly stepping inside, she closed the glass door, keeping out the cool and building up the steam inside.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am

She hadn't really noticed, had she? His words had had little effect, and she seemed not to pay them much attention. Interesting. This time, he'd have to alter the way he communicated with her. Examine her brain and brainwaves, and so forth, to see if he was not getting through easily for some reason... ahh! Yes, this girl's particular mental topography was such that the standard frequency he communicated with wouldnt go through easily. It worked just fine with most people, but she must have been one of the ones who it did not. So, he just had to change the frequency. And much like the shift from a static station to one with clear music, she'd suddenly hear his voice, clear in her head, with no question that someone was definitely, absolutely talking to her.

Of course, he waited a few more minutes, until she'd had some more time to enjoy her shower. But she was still IN the shower when his words appeared in her head!

"You didn't hear me before. Alright. Hello there, young lady. I am Antipode. I'm here, I'm not a hallucination, so don't think it, but I am here, and you should pay attention."

He was still invisible. But those invisible tentacles were right outside the private shower. And perhaps inside, as well. Why not take her in the shower, actually? It might be quite pleasant for her, the warmth, the wetness... they tended to like such things, after all.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Closer Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa)
(sorry, writer's block attack)

"What?"

Narissa remain still as a statue as the soap suds she'd been lathering over herself trailed down between her breast and further down into the crevice of her netherlips until it rolled down her legs and spiraled into the drainage on the bottom.

"Now I know I didn't imagine that." Unable to see anyone outside the fogged over glass, she took the handle and pushed it open, only peaking her head through the door.

"Who's there?" Narissa shouted in the locker room, her voice bouncing off the empty steel lockers. Waiting for the reply, the sound of the spraying water behind her was the only noise.

'They say they were Antipode . . . Who the heck was that??' she thought, trying to remember all the names of the girls from her class. A mistake in assuming it was a girl on her part. Was it a hazing deal with the new girl such as herself?

"Hah hah. This isn't funny." Bluffing apathy at any girl that might have been trying to scare seemed like a good tactic at the time. But even if she saw nothing out the door of the personal stall, she knew she heard what she did. So where were they?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 am

"Where am I? Fairly close by, but you can't see me now. I'm speaking directly into your mind at the moment. Can't you tell? You're not actually hearing the words I'm speaking... but they're there, clear and strong, regardless. Pay close attention, it's hard to realize at first."

He spoke calmly to the young woman, and examined her carefully from elsewhere. Oh, he didn't actually have eyes or sense organs of any kind on this dimension. Instead, he could see her through various other means. And he could watch the naked girl, know she was naked, and recognize what was going on with her, even better than a human could with their senses. What he could see, of course, was quite... pleasant. From a human perspective, anyway, which unfortunately he didn't possees. Still, her worries needed to be addressed, and she needed to not be panicked. Had she encountered anything like him before? Or was he the first? That was the first thing to clarify.

"Anyway, before you panic or something unfortunate like that, I must ask. Have you encountered any monsters on this island? Like the ones with tentacles, or large beasts, or so on? I ask out of curiosity, for it'd make things much easier to know."

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:13 am
Profile YIM

To her brain?! That was a bit much for Narissa to fathom, but at this point she knew no hazing that she's ever heard of incorporated any telethapy. The draft from outside the shower stall was making her chocolate kiss nipples being to stand erect as she poked out as she continued to listen to this 'Antipode.'

"Anyway, before you panic or something unfortunate like that, I must ask. Have you encountered any monsters on this island? Like the ones with tentacles, or large beasts, or so on? I ask out of curiosity, for it'd make things much easier to know."

Her heart dropped into her stomach as she saw where this was going. Her hands began to tremble with the dawning knowledge.

"A-Another one?!" She screamed into the air and almost slam the glass door broken as she pressed herself against the opposite tile wall. 'NOT ANOTHER ONE!!' She looked down briefly to her pubic area, slight bruising healing beautifully from over a week ago from her first monster. The same one that took her virginity.

"No! NO! This can't be!" she whispered as the water began to spray over her whole form again, her heart beating like a jack hammer. "Not again!" She picked up her liquid soap, more than half of the product still inside. If that thing tried to take her again, she'd squirt the stuff in its eyes, and while it tried to wipe the mint smelling gel off, she'd head for the door.

But when would it strike?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 am

Post Re: Encounters of the Tentacular kind (for Narissa)
Severe panic. Signs of post traumatic stress disorder. It wasn't that the human mind was fragile, but it was designed to have strong fight or flight response. Sometimes, there was an error, and the response activately at an inappropriate time, after something severe had happened. However, you couldn't really say, based on the knowledge this girl probably had, that this WASN'T the perfect time for such a thing to activate. Still, he had to curse the other monsters, for traumatizing the girls so terribly. After all, he didn't want to hurt her at all, and this sort of thing made it so much harder to deal with.

Still, he was going to have to calm her down, to start with. God, how annoying this was! It was not as if she would have reacted cheefully if she had not encountered such a monster bofore, but she would probably not have reacted quite as intensely... it was always hard to reason with such people.

He let out an audible sigh. Well, he conveyed to her mind the unmistakable sound of a sigh. She heard him sighing! As though he was going to have to go through something slightly annoying, or unpleasant. Then, he began talking again, a strangely nonaggressive tone coming from his voice. Downright polite, in fact.

"Please don't fret, I'm not anything like that other one. Which one was it, by the way? The way you react suggests he was somewhat... rough on you, and caused you great harm. I can assure you I have no such intention, do not care for causing pain or displeasure, and in fact will not do so. And that won't help you, I'm not humanoid, so the shampoo will not have any effect upon me, sadly. Good try, though, the right monster might be distracted by such a thing. Not me, though. And not that I'm a monster, either. Anyway, what was your name, again?"

It was an odd, rambling, somewhat friendly speech he had given. Why would he act that way, and why was he acting so... blase about her fear? He sounded like this was a routine he had to go through often, and wanted to get this part out of the way as soon as possible. Like a teacher on the first day of class.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:05 am
Profile YIM

Not hurt her? Not be rough with her?

"And yet you've still not shown yourself! And it's liquid soap not shampoo!" Not the best course of thought, but anything to not even think about her Fornicas/Troy. Not with all the memories and sensation and sweet tortorturous orgasms that came with it, over and.

Crap she just remembered.

Her panting was growing louder as she held her 'weapon' in her hand, but that could have been the locked in steam to blame as her hair was getting damp and a little frizzy and her face held a flushed appearance.

'I'm not just gonna sit idol.' She mentally orientated herself towards the exit. Even if she had to run out butt naked on the track and all the way to the dorms and lock her 'SHOOT!' her mind backtracked. 'My keys are STILL bloody frickn in the locker!'

"Screw it!" she said, throwing open the glass door and unleashing her curvasious figure in the view with steam coming from behind. She'd just run naked.

Sprinting from the shower stall, not bothering with even grabbing her shorts next to the wall, she flun the bottle of soap in a random direction, hoping to hit the monster, and headed to where the door . . . well . .

Used to be.

"WHAT!?!"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 am

"Yes, I did seal the door. Oh! You asked about showing myself. I believe I can comply with that... to an extent, anyway."

The door was sealed. It was still there, but kind of... closed off. It wouldn't open or anything. Then, however, she'd see the tentacles.

A number of them, not seeming to come from any specific source. She couldn't even FIND a source, but they were there, in front of her, too far away to touch her, or for her to touch, but what did that mean when a bunch of tentacles floated around her? Not too much. She wasn't cornered in the locker, but the door was still sealed, and the tentacles were, well... there were a number of them. Adn they were moving, and they weren't far away at all, really...

"I'm sure this won't help at all, though. Feel free to scream, cry, or whatever as long as you like. We've got plenty of time, after all. Now would you please just tell me your name, young lady? Pretty please? With C6H12O6 on top? Oh, yes, you call that sugar. Well, glucose, anyway. Then, pretty please with sugar on top?"

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:35 am
Profile YIM

Without a weapon, tossed on the exit on the stall, she felt, and was, naked in enemy territory. With the only exit gone, she was trapped and she didn't want to think of that. She couldn't tell if he was joking or was serious about the sugar bit.

'Maybe . . . There's another way out but . . .' With all the newly appeared tentacles around, too many to attempt to trace them back to a source, she was in this monter's lair. If she wanted to get out, she'd have to play her cards right. As few cards as she had.

"Narissa," she stated, rubbing her arms for reassurance while covering her breast as best she could.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 am

Yeah, play her cards right? No chance, and no hope of that working out, that's for sure. Antipode listened to her, watching her carefully as she decided upon what to do. And, lo and behold, she actually gave her name! Finally, that took long enough. So Antipode, cheerful now that that, at the very least, had been established, examined the situation. She was very much trapped, and completely under his control, should he exercise it or not. And those tentacles gave the impression of a subtle threat. The same way placing a gun on the table in front of you could be seen as a threat, really.

"Well, nice to meet you, Narissa. Sorry things had to start out this way, but it can't be helped. I assume you know my intent is similar to whatever other monster you have met, but I can assure you it's not at all. You see... I must say my... hobby, I guess you could call it, is pleasuring human girls. The way I can read your surface thoughts, and you can hear my words, through telepathy, also just so happens to broadcast your brain's interpretations of signals from the more pleasant nerve endings in an incredibly pleasant way. So... let me put it simply: I'm pretty much going to make you feel as good as I possibly can, and any pain or discomfort is something I do not desire in the least. Does that make sense to you?"

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 am
Profile YIM

Narissa scoffed at the voice, eye narrowing at the many tentaceles surounding her.

"As if I'm stupid. You're just trying beat the around the bush. So you'll just have your way with me anyways!" she yelled, and maybe, someone from outside would hear and get help. But even she knew the odds of the students coming around track were slim at best.

"You say you don' plan on injuring or harming me. But what if I don't want it at all. Will you let me go?" A strong statement that ended in a whimper of hope. Would she be denied?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:42 am

"Well, no. That's not going to happen. I'm here for a reason, you see, and I would very much like to fulfill it. I'm sorry if you find this bothersome, but I promise you that you'll enjoy it quite a great deal."

His voice (if you could call it a voice!) sounded as though he thought this a very fair thing. He did not sound sinister, he did not sound like he gained any cruel satisfaction from her plight... but he clearly didn't see any problems, at all, with what he was doing, and seemed, at worst, vaguely puzzled by her protests. After all, what possible problem was going to happen? It's not like he wanted to hurt her or anything like that! At least, that's the impression one could get from how he spoke...

"Really, now, there's no problem here. If I can't convince you, of course I'll use force, but even then I'll just restrain you carefully, make sure not to hurt you, and you'll come around. Oh! There was a great analogy I encountered once. Think of a little kitten, that you might want to grab and pet. But the kitten runs away from you, not knowing or caring what your intentions are. You've chased after a cute pet like that before, right? Well, in reality, this situation isn't all that much different."

He was chatting her up instead of raping her quite yet. Still, those tentacles were close by, and getting closer. He was going to restrain her if she did too much, but really, it was such a bother. She'd tire herself out that way fighting, and then she wouldn't last nearly as long. Really, it was always such a pity when that happened...

Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next