View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Way of the Warrior (for Dendrite) 

Post Way of the Warrior (for Dendrite)
After a long day of classes, Madoka had decided to go to the gym for a quick workout. Heading to her room to change her clothes she slipped on a sports bra and a pair of matching shorts. Putting a change of clothes and a towel in her bag she left her room making her way to the gym which she was sure would be empty this time of day.

Sure enough, when she pulled open the door it seemed empty. But as she began her workout, a thought came from the back of her mind....Appearances can be decieving.

Anyone is welcome so feel free to PM me anytime.

Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 am

Post Re: Way of the Warrior (for Dendrite)
As the day wore on, the shadows lengthened and twilight settled over the room. Motes of dust sparkled in the beams of sunlight slanting down from the windows and playing over Madoka's form. In the corners of the room, darkness crept forth toward the girl.

Suddenly a glint of green appeared--an eye snapping open, regarding Madoka with a slit pupil. As she ran through a routine of punches and kicks at the air, tendrils of shadow uncoiled and resolved into an inhuman outline. Dendrite raised itself up and loomed over the girl, watching her silently, its tentacles pulling it slowly forward and reaching out for her. She was facing away from the alien, but it was likely only a matter of moments before she realized it was there--Dendrite tensed in anticipation.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

As her routine continued she felt something moving towards her. Letting it get close she rolled forward at the last second turning around and saying, the tentacles floating before her seeming to not faze her at all, "Who's there?" Indignant at the attempt to capture her she waited for an anwser, hands on her shapely hips as she stared at the shadowy tendrils.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 am

Dendrite slithered forward and loomed over the girl, gazing down at her. Its eye blinked once. "Good afternoon," a deep voice came from...somewhere. "Since you asked--Among humans I go by 'Dendrite'." The creature's tentacles held it in midair, the large bulk almost seeming to hover. "Are you new here?" the voice continued. "I do so like to meet new students." One of the tentacles slithered along the floor next to Madoka's left foot, then it curled up behind her as if to stroke her hair.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 am

Looking up at the bulk of this....thing Madoka said, not noticing the tentacles reaching up behind her to stroke her exotic hair, "Dendrite, huh? Well then a more illuminating question would be what are you?" Unsure of where its voice was coming from in that odd bulk of a body as she looked at him she said, seemingly unafraid of the strange tentacled being, "Well yes I am quite new. Just got here a couple days ago actually. But why do you want to meet new students?"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 am

A dark chuckle came from the being as it leaned forward a bit, towards Madoka. "I am...a being from a planet other than Earth," Dendrite replied. "I have stayed here a while and met many students. I've learned to appreciate the human female form. You are all so...delightful." Suddenly the tendril coiled all the way around Madoka's waist, then the tip reached back to play with her white hair.

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 am

"An alien?" she asked, thinking to herself That explains the freaky appearance. Listening to his explanation she said "You appreciate the human female form?" and soon enough she realized what it meant reacting moments too late as the tentacle wrapped around her waist, reaching back to toy with her pure white hair.

"Let me go!" she snapped at the alien, not appreciating being played with as a toy for some horny alien.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 am

Two more of Dendrite's tentacles snapped upward to grasp Madoka's arms, keeping her from pulling away. "You're quick," the creature growled, sliding closer to her. "And fiery. Yes, I'm sure you will be a delight..." The tentacle tugged at her waist, pulling her against the alien's torso, rubbery flesh pressing against her.

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 am

"Ugh..." she gasped as she landed against the beings rubbery flesh. Pulling against the tentacles holding her arms, doing nothing besides forcing her body back against the being as the rubbery tendrils pulled her back towards her aggressor. "You're a stretchy thing, you know that?" she growled at him, unable to get far enough away to make an escape.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 am

"I prefer 'flexible'," Dendrite murmured, chuckling. The tentacle stroked her hair and then wriggled against her back, feeling her sports bra and tugging at it just a little. Another pair of tendrils slid up her legs and rubbed over her buttocks, feeling them through her shorts. "And you are a strong and fit young female," the creature growled, its torso slowly rubbing against the front of Madoka's body.

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 am

"Fine, You're a flexible thing then. Not like the word choice matters." she said sarcastically. As another pair of tentacles slid up her legs, rubbing over the firm flesh of her buttocks and leaving them tingling with each caress. "Of course I'm fit, I have to train every day to keep my skills sharp." she said, feeling the fabric of her sports bra riding up on her ample mounds as Dendrite's torso rubbed against her.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 am

Dendrite held Madoka closely, body rocking slowly to rub against the girl's. "Yes, and you do an excellent job," the creature murmured. Dendrite leaned forward a little, almost pushing her backward--but the tentacles were rubbing her back and stroking her hair, keeping her from falling. "Now, will you tell me your name, cutie?" The tentacles coiled around her buttocks, squeezing and massaging eagerly...it was obvious the creature enjoyed touching her, and also that he was not inexperienced.

--Jason Carter

Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm

"My name is Madoka." she told the alien, the constant rubbing finally pushing her sports bra up over her breasts and freeing the ample mounds from their confinement. Soon she felt the rubbery tentacles wrapping around her firm rear and squeezing it, the massage causing her tight shorts to ride up as the tentacles did their work.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 am

"Madoka," Dendrite purred. "How nice..." The creature rubbed against the front of Madoka's body, then a couple tentacles coiled around her breasts to squeeze and play with, dragging her nipples along the alien's rubbery flesh. "You are a true beauty," the monster murmured. Its tendrils moved up from her bottom to hook into her shorts, tugging them upward for a moment...then down, pulling them below her waist with teasing slowness.

--Jason Carter

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:52 am

"That's what most males say, and I end up using their attentions against them." she said, the tentacles dragging her sensitive titflesh across the creature's rubbery flesh leaving her skin tingling but the attention was far from her limit. Feeling the cool air of the gym caressing her nether lips she knew it wasn't long before he would take his fill from her body.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next