View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Horsing around can be dangerous (Orobas) 

Post Horsing around can be dangerous (Orobas)
A thud broke the silence of the gym, as a graceful figure landed from her routine on the uneven bars. Lost in the exploration of finally being able to perform new routine perfectly, Kireina raised her arms as if calling to an imaginary crowd. Then, panting softly under her breath, she dropped to the mat, tired but not yet spent. Gazing up at the ceiling, she gave a grin as she caught her breath.

Playfully she raised her legs, eyeing the two toned limbs as she waved them in the air like a child. Since it was only practice she didn’t wear her gymnastics leotard, instead she was dressed in a fitting tank top and short shorts. Nothing covered her feet since liked to practice barefooted.

Finally breathing normally she sat up and stretched, absently noting the fact that her white top was almost transparent. Thankfully she was remembered to bind her chest before going out to train, after all the binding not only stopped her breasts from bouncing uncomfortably, they also didn’t show anything even when wet.

Pulling herself up, she trotted to the bench and sat down, picking up her water bottle and towel and taking a swig and drying her face. Musing to herself she eyed the balance beam and the vault, trying to decide what to work on next.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Post Re: Horsing around can be dangerous (Orobas)
Regal motions covered the grounds of Shokushu High, having carefully casted a vanishing spell as to not raise any alarms on the ladies around the school. Quite magically spent from his infernal creation spells and looking intently for a suitable prey with which he could satiate his need of energy, he heard the echo of somebody landing, the way only empty rooms can reflect sound.
Feeling drawn to the noise he came across the building, a gym on the limits of what would be considered school facilities. Deciding to take a peek, Orobas went through the door without opening it as to not draw any attention to him.
What he saw marvelled him, a tan beautiful girl covered in sweat from her excercising. Her sitting figure accentuated her hips, and her buttocks firmly planted on the bench only made Orobas feel more sexually drawn to the girl.
But what he desired before abusing the girl was to see her move, to see her lean, slim, female muscles flex while doing her routine and catch her unaware once she had finished, even more tired from her workout. He wanted sweat, and her sexual juices and his own seed mix together in a solution with a musk very much erotic to him.
So he seated not far away from the gymnastic apparatus, bidding his time...expectant to see the girl in action before he'd take her into the action he was thinking about.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Kireina apparently made up her mind as she stood up and made her way to the side of the gym where the beam was located.

Thinking that she was already tempting fate enough by practicing alone, most should have a spotter with them lest they get injured, she pulled the springboard away before pulling herself onto the beam. She wasted no time and quickly got her balance.

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and started with a standard skill, a headstand. Midway she paused, stretching her legs over her before landing in a kneeling position. Satisfied with her grip and balance she straightened up again.

Following no real routine she went through a pace of hand springs (both front and back) a few turns, poses and leaps. Still, even if she was just refreshing her mind with the different sets of skills needed in performing that area her mind was working, setting up a new routine for her to try out.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:30 am

He'd never admit it to himself nor anyone else for that matter, but Orobas had always admired how humans were able to move so gracefully while still being imperfect beings. Utterly struck speechless by the beauty of Kireina's movements, he decided to watch her finish, and then make his assault.

He couldn't help but notice the slim, perfectly built body of the disciplined girl. Her beautiful body accentuated by the sharp, studied moves, he quickly remembered what he came here for. Rubbing his crotch slightly he watched how her ass flexed firm and bountiful on each movement, how her body demonstrated flexibility, which gave him many ideas as to how handle the girl and how much she'd be able to take. He silently muttered, apparently to himself "Bifrons, come here and bring me a glass of my favorite Chablis. And be sure to appear invisible, i'm in the middle of stalking a victim".

His subject appeared and silently handed the prince a glass of white wine, orobas finally leaving his crotch in peace for the time being and letting himself slowly appear into presence, calculating the moment the girl would finish her routine as to not distract her and make her meet pain from an awful landing.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:36 am

Kireina walked to the edge, her back still facing Orobas. Taking another deep breath she walked, gaining momentum, and reached Two perfect handsprings got her to the edge and a gainer tuck back salto with a full twist completed her dismount. Landing neatly on her feet with her back still to him, she stretched her arms up in the perfect position. Keeping the position for a few seconds, she finally dropped her arms and laughed.

“I better get a new routine done or my coach will kill me.” She told herself, as she turned, intending to go back to her bench and get her towel before tackling the vault. Her laughter died at her lips as her gaze landed on the figure in the benches waiting for her.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 am

Seeing that the girl has noticed him, Orobas stands up from his seat, placing his glass of wine on the small Bifrons' tray. The subject does a bow and walks backwards, vanishing as he walks, at the same time Orobas vigorosuly claps his hands, commending the young woman "Bravo!! A brilliant display of flexibility and skill" he says as he floats towards Kireina, "I gotta say you almost moved me to tears! Nadia Comanecci has nothing on you, sweetheart!" His honeyed words fail to hide his demonic nature, his very presence making the girl's sweat grow cold. "Say, all the excercise must have made you feel sooo excited and made your heart race, knowing that with each twirl you could have a small mistake and fall. Simply marvelous!"
He finally reached her place, enjoying the terrified look on her face. He brings a hand to her chin, cupping it as a mocking gesture, and expressing a final compliment "And you do have the most beautiful eyes...", he smirked as he fixed his own ocular orbs on her.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 am

“i…err… thanks” she finally managed to sputter, resisting the urge to pull away from his touch. “I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it…”

Collecting herself mentally her mind flittered to the many stories and rumors being circulated around school. Finally over the initial shock, her mind formulate the theory that this was nothing but a prank played by one of her teammates. After all, a beast like him shouldn’t exist. The horse-creature bear a very startling resemblance to the tikbalang, a myth told in her country to scare little children to sleep

Finally faced with a practical explanation she felt herself relax. Politely she pulled her chin from his grip and smiled at him. Thinking of turning the tables on to her friends, she decided to play along

“Gymnastics is a very dangerous art. But still beautiful… and the adrenalin rush si so addicting..” .

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:32 am

He quickly placed a finger in her lips, stopping her dead in her explanation, "oh sorry dear, i didn't mean to imply that you could go and rant about how much you love your sport" he rudely interrupted her. "See, I just wanted to take you off guard and mock you in some way as to make you submit mentally, but I guess kids nowadays can't take a hint when it hits them in their head", he insulted her while still keeping his mocking smirk.
"Now, I believe introductions are in order..." He said while walking around Kireina, his hand rubbing his forehead. He finally stopped in front of her, invoking a quick, incantation-less spell for some "special effects" in the form of ominous dark smoke and harmless lightning as he floated on top of the fake clouds. "I am the Grand Prince Orobas, ruler of the 4th layer of hell, known as Phlegethon, master of the dark arts, owner of knowledge past, present and future, lord of fire...and a very good crocket player", he let loose a demonic equine laughter after his last line.

Once he finished his introduction he quickly vanished and poofed again into existance by Kireina's side, hangin his arm aorund her shoulders, "As for what my intentions are, you see, I just recently made a very powerful incantaion that tired me quite a bit, I'm in need of energy, vast amounts of it. The way I see it is investing a little on a frontal base to gather resources and one would end up with m..." he quickly stopped as he realized he was wasting time explaining the machinations of a demon to a mortal. "...so yeah, energy. Now the way I wrest such energy is taking it from living, sentient beings. Like you!" He addressed her and poked her nose playfully. He then swiftly moved his deft hand on top of her right breast, massaging it as to give her some preeliminar stimulation but without holding a firm grasp over her, "and i obtain that energy by sexually abusing them...", he finally neighed his intentions to Kireina, ecstatic to see her reaction.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:58 am

Kireina felt her mind grow blank at the effects, and the small scale transportation, and she almost let her jaw drop in a very undignified way. Thankfully she managed to stop herself in time, causing him to have the opportunity to grope her as she mentally struggled to get her mind working again.

Pulling away she rubbed her nose instinctively.

“Sexually abu-“ her eyes widened as his words sunk in and she stepped back. Backing away slowly she trained her eyes on him, calculating the distance from her spot to the door.

“I don’t think I’ll be much help. I’m pretty much tired from my training so I don’t know ho much energy you can get.” Kireina reasoned, laughing nervously. “Aside from that, I don’t even know the first thing to do wit…errr… physical pleasure.”

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]