View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Wet and Scaly Encounter ( for Beth ) 

" Hsssss... it seemsss that you are quite a fighter.... quite impresssive... " He then dodged the leg sweep and effectively parried her punches, before drwaking back and landing a light punch against her stomach. " You have to rememeber, we reptilessss are very sssslippery creaturessss... there isss no way you can beat me with that kind oif ssskill. "

<textarea padding="0" onclick="this.focus();this.select()"; class="pasteArea">Image

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

"Dont be so sure snakehead," as she came back with hard punch that conected straight to his face. And proceed to close the distance between them bring her knee up to his stomach and force all air out of his body. "I not going to stop until I've got a new snakeskin bag. and matching shoes." she said standing off him eager to end this fight.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile WWW

He was surprised that she was able to knock him back, and drive a wicked knee that he was forced to draw back a little. He then hissed in amusement. " Nicce try... but I am part dragon... and I do not go down that easily... its time for the gloves to come off."

He then readied himself into a stance. and then suddenly shot forward, that his shape was only seen by a blur and then he started raining strategic punches on her, aiming those pressure points that would immobilize her, and once he hit those, he saw her crumple to the floor.

<textarea padding="0" onclick="this.focus();this.select()"; class="pasteArea">Image

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:04 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth was ready to land what she thought would be her final blow when he suddenly attacked her with a number of blows that seem to numb her nerves around her naked body she scrumbled to floor unable to move. She couldn't belive this she was so close to wining and now she coldbarely move. She tried desperately to move her legs but got no reaction she just stayed there frozen with him hanging over her.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

" Now... hssss... I believe it issss I who won this match of oursss... and thossse are orthodoxxx movesss... before try to pin a blame of not fighting fair.. like I sssaid, I have variossss martial knowledge that ssssurpasses your own. " He then knelt over . " Now... what ssshall I do with you hmmm ? "

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

"You said hand to hand in a fair fight, that wasn't fair and you know it. You cheated, because your a coward and you were afraid of being beaten by a girl." She said sound anoyed, she was also trying to ignore the cold breath of the creature now kneeling besides her on her naked skin. "And as for what your going to do with we both know what your going do with. That was obivous the moment you cheated to win."

She then ent on to say mean tone, "You once told me you were different to the other monsters thatk are around here, that you were honourable. If this is true then you'll free me and fight me on even terms. No more tricks like you just pulled."

Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Profile WWW

He chuckled and said softly. " I am honorable... the question is... is the concept of honor so rigid to you ? Pressure points are aspecial bran ch of martial arts... and is completely legal. I didn't hit you too hard on those... so the effects should wear off in about lets say.. 15 minutes or so. Then we can proceed with round two. "

Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM

"I understand what honour means," Beth said as she lay naked on the floor of the gym changing rooms her body starting to shiver slighly because of the cold floor and the fact that she was still wet from the shower she took, but this did not stop her as she went on to say, "And what do you plan to do to me in the 15 minutes til this round two wait in your corner."

Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:14 pm
Profile WWW

" Siiimple.... Im planning to do thissss... " He hissed softly as he gently casta spell on her that would warm up her body. " I wouldn't want an opponent to have a disadvantage of being cold and having an illness."

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:39 am
Profile YIM

She suddenly felt a wave of warmth spread throughout her body drying her off and making her stop shivering. When this happened she could feel her stength returning to her body as well.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile WWW

He smirked as he began some light footworks reminiscent to Jeet kun Do, as he moved fluildy, warming up his body for the second roung.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:48 am
Profile YIM

Beth found her body responding to her commands again and she got up of the floor of the gym. She then after a minute or two atarted to move forward her movements agressive an array of flowing punches and kicks all aimed to injure her opponent.

Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3