View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 On the Attack (for Victoria) 

Post On the Attack (for Victoria)
Ishtar eyes followed the volleyball into the air as she got ready to make her running start. Though practice had been over for a hour, Ishtar found she had found the practice fairly invigorating and was quite ready to stop. She had been practicing her serves at first by herself, but now wanted to try a few attacks by making passes to herself.

Ishtar took a few steps to the net. She jumped gracefully into the air, her long blue hair flowing carelessly as she approached her target. With a quick arm swing, her body contracted forwarded as she 'bounced' the white ball with a loud report. The ball dove at the court on the side of the net at terminal velocity. Before she even hit the ground, she knew she that was a kill.

As she hit the ground, her breasts bounced inside her white school gym shirt which was a bit wet in sweat. Her dark blue shorts hugged her hips tightly. As she recovered from her landing, she brushed some of her bangs out the way and wiped the sweat from her forehead, satified at the kill shot she just made.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Post Re: On the Attack (for Victoria)
Victoria walked around the school in her human disguise. She heard a noise from the gym and walked in side yet staying out of view. Victoria watched the girl playing volleyball by herself smiling. "Cute girl maybe she'd like to play with me. Not just volleyball either." Victoria walked into view smiling getting a closer look as the girl landed her nice breasts bouncing. "I am Victoria and you are?" She said giggling. She gave a bright smile masking her true intentions. "Would you like a partner?"

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Ishtar had bent over to pick up a volleyball, when heard someone walk up to her. As Ishtar picked up the ball she noticed a fellow student had walked in. This girl was a bit on the short side of average but had a huge friendly smile.

As the girl introudced herself, Ishtar stiffened up and bowed. I am Ishtar Rocha. It is nice to meet you. Yes I would love a partner. It's hard to play volleyball by yourself, do you play often?

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Victoria smiled, "I am Victoria. Nice to meet you Ishtar." She then giggled, "I've played a little." She winked at her and walked over to the other side of the net. "So are you ready?"

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 pm

[color=LightSkyBlue]A little? Hmmm, I have to send a feeler to see how good she is. The giggling and the wink, confused Ishtar a bit. She couldn't really size's up Victoria's skills.

Ishtar hit a soft serve, to see how she would respond. As the ball sailed lazily across the net, Ishtar watched Victoria's footwork to see how quickly she responded to the serve. Just in case, Ishtar's knees bent as she was prepared to have to make a dig.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Victoria smiled at the lazy serve, "That's it?" She giggled before running at the ball. Before it could get close to the ground she hit the ball soft enough so it wouldn't go far over the net but still would go over the net.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Ishtar smiled. Good, she not only returned it but just enough power on it get over the net. Victoria's attack, known as the cheat, had forced Ishtar to move rapidly underneath the ball. It was a smart move by Victoria, Ishtar would not be able to make a a real attack and allowed Victoria to keep her momentum. Well played!

Ishtar connected with her arms, making a bump. It wasn't exactly an attack, but it was the only way she would make the angle to get over the net while she was that close to net. Of course, the effect just made it look like Ishtar was passing the ball over to Victoria. However she had a plan to launch a counter attack off Victoria's next attack.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Victoria smiled as this happened. She jump up into the air and as the ball came over the net Victoria sent it crashing down to the ground. "Nice try cutie." As she landed she faked a slip. "Oww!" Giving out a realistic cry of pain.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Ishtar saw the ball smash into the ground next to her, Ishtar's reflexes were not quite quick enough to stop Victoria's kill. She is good. I wonder why she doesn't play on the Volleyball team.

However Victoria crash got Ishtar's attention. That kinda of landing could be bad, she knew many a player who severly twisted their ankles from what should have been a simple landing. Ishtar dove under the net and by Victoria's side. Are you okay, Victoria?

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Victoria smiled as a clear tendril wrapped around Ishtar. "I am now but are you ok?" Her skin to became clear turning into her true form. She got up as more tendrils restrained Ishtar. "I mean after all youy are about to be raped."

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Ishtar suddenly felt a tendril wrap around her. What in the world? Ishtar looked up to see Victoria turn translucent revealing only an outline of her body. As Ishtar attempted to stand up more tendrils wrapped around her arms and legs, pinning her in place.

W-Why are you doing this? What are you? She struggled to try to get even a single limb free from Victoria's invisible embrace.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:34 pm

"Well I am a slime girl. As for why that is easy. I'm horny." She said before a tendril wrapped around Ishtar's top ripping it off. Another taking off her shorts. "Now tell me are you a virgin?"

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Ishtar could feel something reach up and grab tightly on her shirt. With a single yank, the tendril ripped away her shirt, leaving her bare breasts bouncing in the air. She didn't like to wear a bra while she played as she felt it was too restricting. Now she regretted that decision.

Meanwhile she felt something slimy slide down her shorts and lift out, ripping her shorts. Now the only thing between her and this creature orange asatic lilly-themed panties.

As Victoria asked her question, Ishtar's brain tried to instictively bring up an answer. Unfortunately, her amnesia kicked in leaving Ishtar completely unable to answer the question. As far as Ishtar would act, she would react like a virgin. Not that she had was going to answer that question, she had one last trick up her now only figurative sleeve. Somebody help me!!!!

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 pm

As she tried yelling for help Victoria sent a tendril into her mouth. "There we go just suck on that for while." She knelt down and looked at the girl's panties, "How cute!" She giggled before pulling them down with her hands to reveal the girl's pink sex. "Pretty cunt." She took two of her slime composed finger and inserted them inside her.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Ishtar shout was cut off as she felt a smily tendril dive into her mouth. Now no one would here her mumbled cries for help. As struggled with this tendril in her mouth, she could feel Victoria's hands descend on her fanny. Compared to the rest of what was going on, the hands pulled her panties almost carefully. Ishtar felt ashamed as she all of her was now exposed to Victoria...or what ever she is.

Mmmpf! Ishtar was shocked as she felt Victoria's fingers enter her flower. She couldn't believe that Victoria was entering her from both ends. Even more frightning, she could feel her flower begin to respond to the fingers.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next