View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 On the Attack (for Victoria) 

Post Re: On the Attack (for Victoria)
Victoria smiled as she finger fucked Ishtar. "You likke how my fingers feel don't you?" She laughed fiendishly. "Want something bigger?"

Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 pm

M-mo, mmmem ... mmop. Her attempt at communication was useless as she the slimly tendril slide in her mouth. All she could do was hope that some her cut off scream.

In the meanwhile her flower continued to react to Victoria's fingers as the explored the inside of her. Mmmph!!! Her breathing through her nose had become much heavier as her breasts swayed freely.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Victoria smiled as she removed her fingers. "I'll take that as a yes sweetie." She giggled obviously degrading Ishtar. As she laughed a cock grew on her crotch. It was quite large. "Well Ishtar if you are a virgin this little guy will solve that." She said as she lifted the girl's legs over her shoulders and started to push into her. "Those tits look nice and tasty. Mind if I tate?" She asked as she lowered her mouth onto Ishtar's right nipple and started sucking.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Ishtar looked in horror as she saw a silouette of a large appendage grow from the translucent Victoria's crotch. Victoria's tendils loosen their slack just long enough for Victoria to move Ishtar's legs so that her calfs were resting on Victoria's sholder.

MMMMPH!! Ishtar back and head suddenly arched back as she felt Victoria's cock dive into between her folds. She could something that big could made to fint into such a tight space.

As she felt Victoria inside her, she could also feel somehow Victoria's mouth desend on her breast and begin suck on it. Hmmmph. She could feel her breast swell as it was being stimulated by Victoria's mouth.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm

As Victoria thrusted deep into Ishtar she moaned around the soft tit. "MMmmm." She then pulled out and thrusted back in. She started to this faster and faster slamming in harder each time.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Ishtar muffled moaned as she felt Victoria slide out of her and then thrust back in. The thrusting in creasted in frequency as did Ishtar's breathing. Her nipple became fully erect as it was sucked on my Victoria's mouth. Ishtar's only free breast bobbed up and down with Victoria's thrusts. Somebody heard me, I have to believe it. I just have to hold on a bit longer.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Victoria pulled away for a second giggling, "If you're holding out hope for a savior don't. Any women that comes in here will just end up like you." She returned to sucking on Ishtar's breast.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Mmph! Ishtar felt Victoria's mouth resume its suckling of her breast. Her breast had grown in size under the teasing of Victoria, while the other continued to bounce.

As Ishtar comprehended Victoria's words, she realized that Victoria was right. Any help from a single student would result two girls subjected to whims of Victoria. Ishtar realized she would have to keep play along if she was going to keep the other girls safe. Slowly she quit resisting.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Victoria sucked harder on Ishtar's nipple. He hips moving back and forth as she raped Ishtar. A soft liquid slap sounding throughout the gym.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Ishtar could feel Victoria's mouth begin to suck harder on her breast. Since she quit resisting, she could feel a wave of pleasure begin to build with in her. She moaned as she felt Victoria's thrusts move back and forth win in her as the liquid sound of Victoria's thrusts echoed in the gym. Her hands that were in tight fists before, opened slowly.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:29 pm

As she noticed Ishtar starting to get less tense she removed the tentacle from her mouth. "Promise to be quiet cutie?" She asked still thrusting into her.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:36 pm

I-I will....be as...Ah!!...as ...quiet...as... I...can be. Victoria's thrusting continued and Ishtar's head now bobbed in rhythm along her free breast to Victoria's thrusts. Ohhh!

She was greatful that Victoria granted her this small freedom.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Victoria giggles as she thrusts harder, "Does being rape feel good Ishtar?" She said before the tentacle that had been in her mouth formed a phallic shape at the tip and slowly moved into her ass.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Ishtar did have much time to respond as she felt the free tentacle move into her butt. AAAAHH! Her hands reached out for anything to grab on just to hang on to anything as Victoria explore this new route inside Ishtar.

Ishtar could feel the wave of pleasure build within her as her breathing and moaning increased to Victoria's thrusting.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Victoria moaned as she fucked both of the girl's holes, "Your ass and pussy are both so tight Ishtar." She giggled, "I'm happy I decided to play some volleyball today."

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next