View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Abandoned (Ishtar_Rocha) 

Post Abandoned (Ishtar_Rocha)
There had once been numerous stories about the school's Olympic sized swimming pool. It was the gem of the swim team, and almost every party had been held here. Recent stories of creature attacks and molestations did very little to stifle the rumours that yes, unknown creatures often found themselves in this pool, and the students and faculty alike kept coming back, opening and re-opening the swimming pool in an attempt to paint a very rosy picture for all.

Nevertheless, this time, it was final. The school officials finally deemed it unfit for the scholastic safety and the pool was forever closed. It was still maintained and kept well for tax purposes and intents of keeping the appearance of the school. But for students, and most of the faculty, it was off limits. Which didn't explain the sudden rise of disappearances because of risk-takers and dare-doers. It had become something of an urban legend.

The Olympic pool had become a strange 'Twilight Zone' type of place, with students disappearing and, after at least a week, appearing as if nothing had happened, as if they never had been missing, with no recollection of how they got there and why, or what had happened to them. They didn't even know that they were missing for a week.

The pool, and it's malevolently glistening waters, well-kept and inviting students to partake.

On this such night, students who partake...will experience that 'Twilight Zone' experience once again.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:19 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Abandoned (Ishtar_Rocha)
Wow, I can believe no one is using this pool. Ishtar looked around at sheer size of the swimming pool. It was simply huge, Ishtar could not understand why anyone wouldn't use it.

Ishtar had rumors of creatures that roamed the depths underneath the water, but she had failed to right that down in her notebook. And without an entry in the notebook, she failed to remember. Even if she had remembered the rumor, she probably would have checked out the abandoned pool just to make sure.

But Ishtar was blissfully unaware of the pool's creepy past, her amnesia had made sure of that. She brushed her long blue hair as she stood in front of the of the pool. She was wearing her school uniform with its incredibly short skirt, in which she could see a reflection of the rose-themed panties in the pool's water. On her back, was a backpack which contained her school swimsuit. She couldn't wait for the opportunity to try on the swim uniform.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:12 am

A moonlit night, clear and perfect skies. These were conditions which inexplicably drew aquatic life closer to the surface, as if to bask in the pale moonlight that somehow managed to permeate the roiling surface of the ocean. The same ocean which had roiled on for centuries and centuries, and which were considered a home by some of the island's finer creatures.

These creatures were born to hunt, created to be killing machines but for some reason, they used their faculties for something else more sinister. And on this moonlit night, the pale shards of the moon beckoned them onto the island where they made their home, where they trod upon for countless occasions for the search of a different kind of sustenance. Not to kill, but to copulate. Not to devour, but to mate.

Terrifying thoughts, if they were ever presented to a member of the island's all-female student body. But that was the reason why they weren't to know of these sinister intents.

Take this particular monster, for example. He had been beckoned into the inland waterway which he'd always used in getting from the ocean to the island. This inlet was witness too to countless exploits courtesy of this monster, a product of the marriage of science and the intent to create the perfect war machine. And before they knew it, the experiment had gone very wrong and he became something else.

He emerged from the water, the shadows making him seem more malevolent than he usually is; lesser monsters slithered away upon sensing his presence, and he made his way into the place which had always been some sort of a dwelling from him...the school's Olympic sized pool.

He found himself inside the storm drains, swimming all the way up to the small hole which had been inexplicably (and purposedly) built as a means of draining the pool, but was always kept flooded with water. He could sense it...something was about to happen tonight, and it was in his favour.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar looked around at pool, it looked absolutely amazing in the moonlight. It was bright enough that she would be able to swim without any artificial lighting. She smiled as she thought about how nice it would be to swim this late at night all alone.

Ishtar went over to the changing room to change into her swimsuit. However as she went to open the door, she found it was locked. Rats, the room was already locked for the night. She didn't know it had actually been locked for her safety weeks ago.

Ishtar sighed, it had been the first time in weeks that she had anytime to get down to swimming pool, and she had gotten there too late. Well, if I'm the only one here, who's going to know. Ishtar took a quick look around to confirm she was the only one around.

Confident she was alone, she moved to a spot where she would be least exposed to anybody watching from the main entrance to the pool. She didn't want to be caught now my a roaming faculty member now. Once she was out of move of the view of the entrance, she put down her backpack. Slowly she began to disrobe, remover her navy blue vest before unbuttoning her white blouse underneath.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Even inside this spacious structure the moonlight was beckoning to him. It was speaking to him in ways which humans could not understand, telling him to come closer to the surface.

The master swimmer that he was, given that it was his birthright, his heritage, he spliced through the currents rather easily to come out through that gaping mouth which was actually used to drain the pool. It was rather easy to come through, especially for one such as him who could pop and re-pop his bones at will. He would swim through this rather docile environment, and even in this drugged water he could find a bit of sustenance, although nothing could be compared to the natural thing, free of pollutants, nor of drugs supposed to make the water safe for them, the humans.

He would slowly swim to the surface, swimming into the shadows cast by the huge windows, to glimpse around.

In the far distance, there in the secluded part of the school gymnasium, was a vision in blue...not for long, though. The moment she took off that dress he knew this was what he was feeling beforehand, when he said that this night was rather different. This was what he thought would cap a rather glorious return to the places he'd frequented not so long ago, and only begin to frequent once again.

Breaking through the water in the most silent and secretive of ways, he would swim towards the girl, noting that she was rather shapey...and delicious. He would wish to meet her not long before the night was done.

He would get that wish sooner or later, and proceeded to return to the deep, and wait.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:12 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to disrobe as she looked around, Ishtar could feel her heart race as she did so. Any moment a faculty or student would spot her and her escapade would be over. It was moment that Ishtar realized what a rush she was feeling, sneaking a swim this late of night.

As she slid off her panties, she failed to notice that she was not alone at all. Off all places, she would never thought to look in the pool. The mysterious creature was a stealthy swimmer and his approach had been completely unnoticed by the blue haired beauty.

Ishtar reached into her bookbag and pulled out the Shokushu swim suit. It would be a pity not use it, since the school issued it to me, Ishtar justified to herself in her head. She pulled up her single piece navy blue swimsuit, the school crest sitting right over right breast.

Ishtar smiled as it appear to fit very well on her, in fact it has to best fitting set of clothes the school had ever issued her. She stretched out as she prepared for night swim. Now Ready, Ishtar wandered over to edge of the pool to get ready to dive in.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]