View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Indoor Pool (for Miz) 

Cukoo stared down as saw Miz slowly grinding her hip inbetween Mille's legs, a sight with pleased the massive blob greatly. It was quite obvious now that both of these girls were quite aroused by each other, and he would exploit that fact to gain as much of their sweet juices as possible.

His rough tongue slowly withdrew from inbetween their legs, leaving them to please each other as they saw fit. The tongue slowly pulled back up to their waists where it continued to squeeze their bodies tightly together. The thin tentacles around the straps of their swimsuits suddenly pulled the straps past their shoulders as their breasts popped out of their tight swimsuits. Their bare breasts were squeezed tightly by his thick tentacles as their bodies were pressed against each other, rubbing and grinding their hard tits against one another as Cukoo admired the lovely sight.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:03 pm

"ohhh Mille your so warm and hot....god i want you" She kissed the girls neck and grinded her breasts against the other girl. Her nipples were rock hard and rubbed over the girls slowly stiffening nipples. She grinded her knee against the girls sex harder now making Mille cry out. She wanted to do anything she could to make Mille feel better. "please Cukoo i warn you god damn it if you hurt her ill kill you!!!!" She barked at the monster as she glared at him with angry eyes.

Lover/Priss

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:12 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Mille bucked hard, her thighs instinctively clenching against Mizu's knee, trying to pull it closer to her heated flower, her cheeks rosy as she returned the other studen't kiss energetically. Her speech came out in short bursts of whimpers and gasps as she did her best to slide against Mizu's leg, unable to stop herself. Mizu's words brought a couple of tears to Mille's eyes, and all she could do to show her thanks was lean forward, capturing the girl's lips in another kiss, trying to communicate all her thanks and love in it, and shoving their breasts together in the process, forcing them against each other and sending pleasure lancing up and down her body as the sensitive pink peaks adorning them were forced against each other. Cukoo's tentacles didn't help at all, continueing to squeeze and caress the way they were, making them rub against each other yet more, if it were possible. Mille's breaths came rapidly, each one a soft gasp into Mizuho's mouth as they were toyed with...and as they played with each other as well...

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:21 am
Profile YIM

A loud laugh escaped through Cukoo's mouth as he heard Miz give her threat. "You are in no position to make threats, my dear," laughed the massive blob as his tongue tightened around their waists, pressing their bare bellies together tightly. Both young girl were almost in a perfect state of arousal, but the massive blob wanted more than that. Both girls knew from previous encounters that he would not stop until they reached the purest state of pleasure and lust.

The thin tentacles lashed around their small one-piece swimsuits slowly began to pull further downwards, sliding them past the young girls' hips and down their legs until Cukoo yanked them from their bodies, leaving them both completely bare and bound against each other. "My my, you two are certainly a delicious sight," remarked the black blob as his thick tentacles squeezed around their soft breasts, making their hard tits rub against one another. As Cukoo stared at the young girl in their aroused states, he knew that he would be unable to contain himself much longer. Soon, he would take them both for his own.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3