View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Red Rose And Aqua's Beauty (Nyelle) 

Post Red Rose And Aqua's Beauty (Nyelle)
The door to the locker room slid open as the red haired student turned the knob and peeked inside, as peculiar as it might appeared from a distance it was her usual behaviour which she could only discard whenever friends were around. This, however, did not reassure her that nobody was around. "Hey, what's up?", her heartful voice echoed through the area, even the shyest person would come out of their cover to welcome her. "Anybody around?" Ryu wasn't given an answer, thus her form paced into the chamber with ease. A very thin, shimmering layer of salty fluids covered her skin, given the tightness of her t-shirt it soaked a few, rather intimate places, displaying her sizeable and well formed breasts through the fabric. She simply intended to remove the cloth and her shorts which hugged her body slightly too appealing, even for her own measurements.

Her locker had been quickly found and her gym clothes were hung on the hooks, so did her underwear which she carefully removed, then stuffed it into a mid-size bag she brought there every time she worked out. It was an early evening, so most girls where busy elsewhere or studied for the next day, but only a few appeared to be working out. She prepared to leave the place, her bag in the air as she was going to throw it on her back to carry it away, but then encouraged herself to stop and turn.

A rare occasion was offered to the busty redhead, no one was present in the lockers nor at the tracks where she came from. Perhaps someone was in the gym or elsewhere, but the locker room appeared empty. Another quick glance around the place unveiled that she was entirely alone and even though she wanted to leave, her muscles needed relief badly after the efforts she put into her training, which included tennis, endurance and muscle training. Ryu did not hesitate to put on her swimsuit, not her fabric of choice as it was rather offensive than something people should wear commonly, but rules were rules and she had to deal with them. Also it revealed her nice legs, the girl was crazy about sprint which gave her smooth, lightly tanned and fairly well muscled legs. Not as extremely muscled as possible, but more than the average campus inhabitants posessed. Another benefit, at least for others, were her firm buttocks which were proudly displayed by the suit just as every curve of her body.

She made her way over to the pool area, but at this point the last thing she liked to do was to strain herself more than she should. Fortunately the hot tub was still turned on and turned out to be her choice after her red eyes investigated the settings, bubbles off and heat on. Ryu gave a sigh of relief as she stepped in with one leg, the rest of her body followed as it slipped inside and the water washed over her skin, through the fabric to reach out for unreachable places. The navy blue colored single piece costume did not even bother her anymore as she began to relax, eyes closed, her hands neatly placed on her thighs as her thoughts trailed off and her occiput rested on the tub edge. But of course the loneliness posessed its bad side which made her wish she had some company at this point.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Post Re: Red Rose And Aqua's Beauty (Nyelle)
Nyelle wasn't shy, she was a predator lying in wait. She heard the lone voice call out, but remained silent. The voice called out again and she still remained silent, but moved closer. She peeked around the bank of lockers to see the source of the voice and was quite pleasantly surprised. She licked her lips as she started at the girl's ankles and slowly let her eyes drift up. Her clothes left little to the imagination, but with that sheen of sweat and how it made the material cling to her body, little imagination was needed. Nyelle pulled back around the corner and smiled a bit. Ok, grab her before she can get out of the locker room and drag her to a shower.

Something was wrong though, the girl was too silent. Nyelle gave another peek and saw the girl moving, she didn't intend on leaving now... interesting. Nyelle shifted and moved around lockers as the girl did, sweeping the locker room to check on her privacy... just what are you up to? The redhead eventually returned to her locker and Nyelle peeked in on her again. She watched as material was peeled off that well toned body and for a moment she got to see a glimpse of the girl in all her glory. But then legs moved and material was pulled back on, covering the curves she just witnessed. Nyelle ducked back around the corner and silently moved over to her locker.

She waited until she heard the door leading towards the pools creak before she dared open her locker. In a flash, it's door was thrown open, her uniform was torn off, and the one piece suit was pulled on. She gave herself a once over and straightened the material around her body. She reached into her locker and pulled out her towel, which she bunched up and held around the back of her neck like a rope, her hands clutching it at her breasts. She padded through the locker room with bare feet and pushed through the door to the pool. Her eyes immediately scanned the room, not in the pool, not on the edge, where.... there you are. Nyelle circled the pool and drew close to the hot tub, as she neared, she let the towel slip from around her shoulders and she spoke. “Hi, um, mind if I join you?”

Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:06 pm

A few words echoed through the air, the sudden voice tingled in her ear which made her open her eyes and look up at the newcomer. Her jaw would have dropped if she wouldn't have been able to keep her feelings to herself, the student's strange beauty abruptly fascinated her. Red eyes began to slide over the form of her, almost subconsciously, and realized there were curves just in the right places. This however rarely happened to Ryu, she could barely deal with it and perhaps would have checked the girl as thoroughly as she could like a wild lover. On the other hand she already had a girlfriend at this point and focused on her appearance as a rebel, but she wanted to keep the company instead of forcing her to leave the place, she was concerned about her own and possibly on the girl's safety.

"Hi, of course I wouldn't mind. Hop right in. After all I didn't reserve the rights for it.", she said, almost in a joking tone, as her eyes returned to the student's deep eyes, her voice had been as friendly as before, right when she stepped into the locker room. Her back straightened as she sat up, red locks floating on the surface like red strands as leaves which surrounded a solitary rose in the water. As an additional advantage for her situation, it made her chest stand out a little more than expected, pressing against the front of her suit to underline her bust's size. Her hands slipped off her thighs onto the seats to reveal more of her own body. To crown the whole story she set up a faint smile which made her appear in the cutest way possible.

Even before the student eventually slipped in the hot tub, Ryu intended to arouse interest, but ever so slowly. "Hey, have you been in the gym if you don't mind me ask? You look like you do a lot of sports and the hot tub is the perfect solution to ease sore muscles." Though she felt slightly ashamed, she anticipated the moment she stepped into the hot tub, just to see the suit stretch and reveal more of the lovely body in front of her. No, she wasn't a slut, not literally, but almost nobody knew about her preference for voyeurism and this would likely count for her.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Nyelle noticed the look in the girl's eyes, but hid her grin. This was going to be easy. “Oh I just didn't want to disturb you if you wanted some time to yourself.” She dropped the towel a few feet away from the hot tub, hoping to make it appear like she didn't want it to get completely soaked. Nyelle stretched a bit, why not give the girl a bit more to look at? Her arms reached way above her head, her hands together and arched her back a bit. Her breasts pressed against the layer of material and pronounced her large orbs even further. She held the position for a moment and then let out a relieved little moan at how the stretch felt. When her eyes fell back to the girl, she saw how the material clung to her chest, in her mind's eye for a moment the material was gone and her hands replaced it. Then the girl rose a bit and smiled, oh, she certainly was cute and that smile made her innocent. Her mind's eye turned that smile into her mouth hanging open as moans poured from her lips.

Nyelle finally stepped forward and let one of her legs slip into the water, then the other. She reached her arms behind her and set her hands on the edge of the hot tub, once again arching her back a bit, as she lowered herself into the warm water. When the back of her thighs hit the seat, her arms drifted down into the water, which came up just below her bust. “Yeah, I was on the stationary bike over in the corner. I saw you in there, but thought you'd gone back to your room when I didn't see you in the locker room.” Nyelle slowly sunk down into the water, until all that remained on the surface was her long, vibrant purple hair which fanned out. She hung under water for a moment, her eyes wide open and taking in the lower half of the girl. When she surfaced again, the material did cling to her chest a bit tighter and she brought each arm in front of her body and stretched it with her back arched. “I love coming here to relax. Normally I do laps, but today was my day to stay on land.”

Nyelle smiled at the girl again as she ran her hands through her hair and smoothed it all back behind her. She let her eyes roam and this time, obviously looked Ryu over, focusing on her chest for a long moment. Ny laughed a bit and shook her head as her hands cupped her own chest through the swimsuit. “I'm still glad it's not just me. I swear they cut these things a size or two smaller on purpose.” Nyelle leaned back a bit, submerging the lower part of her chest as she stretched her arms along the rim of the hot tub. But when she crossed her legs over one another, she made sure that her foot slid along the other girl's leg and her toe reached right above her knee when her legs finally came back together. Nyelle gave a bit of a sheepish grin. “Excuse me, I didn't realize I'd had my legs stretched out that far...”

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:35 pm

"So you are a swimmer?", she asked, though knowingly there would be an obvious answer. She shook her head with a smile. "Well, normally there aren't many students around.. this late. And sometimes I prefer to enjoy the silence, but you are the nicest company I've had so far, so everything's fine." Maybe some compliments would aid her, would help to wrap the girl around her finger, but she already felt guilty by doing so. This however did not keep her from trying harder. It was then she realized the attractive woman focused on her company, too, and appeared to be looking at a rather private part of her body. She did not mind, but froze for a moment.

At her comment she looked down on her own chest before her gaze returned to the girl, then cupping her own chest at this moment to find out what she meant exactly. Ryu then laughed a bit as well as she realized how true it was. "You would laugh when you would be able to join our physical education class, the management here appears to have the same issues with those gym clothes." She couldn't resist to take another quick glance at the student's breasts, their outline proudly presented by the suit. The problem was, she didn't know how far she could go, how much she could dare to do before she would reach the limits of the student. A few subtle touches on her legs let her eyes return to the student's face. Ryu giggled for a short moment as the girl apologized. "No problem, it's fine. I was pleasantly surprised however." What this exactly meant would be a hint offered to the other girl and she enjoyed every moment of this as her fake appearance became a natural one.

"Wait, let me just move over to another side so you can put your legs whereever you want." Her body rose slowly as she made an attempt to walk through the water, a smile always on her face even as she consciously stroke the girl's leg with her own as she walked by. "After all you came here to relax, too." Ryu sat down in such a way that the girl could take a look at her whole backside and see how the material clung to her well shaped body. Ryu stretched her back a bit, as it arched she took a deep breath to emphasize her bust once again and with a sigh of relief she let the air out. Her front dipped forward into the water, additionally her head disappeared under the surface just to return with a trail of water as she leaned back in a straight pose and sat on her hands. This would serve the purpose to let the swimsuit hug her body as tight as possible, so the other girl would also have 'something to look at' as the water would only reach up to the top of her waist. "I'm Ryu, Ryu Tanaka, nice to meet you.", she said with a wink and her usual smile. "You have nice legs and I was wondering if you did enter any swimming competitions yet, you know, because you mentioned you do laps normally."

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Easy wasn't going to be the word for this one. Though, when she exposed her true form, she bet that the girl would scream and fight and change her mind. Women. All interested when it was their idea but when you show them you're a tentacled monster they freak. Go figure. Hey, why not play the girl's game a bit more? “Swimming is my life, it's why my parents sent me here. Any kind of competition that involves water, and I'm in it. My dad constantly jokes with my mom about how he's not my real dad and some mer-man is.”

Nyelle watched the subtle she was given with great interest. As the girl moved flashes appeared in her mind's eye again. Tentacles holding those legs apart, hands dug into the sides of her waist, her pelvis grinding against the girl's backside, her mouth dancing over the girl's breasts. Then, when she sat on her hands and the whole suit tightened up, she knew she had to do something about the building tension between them. “Wherever I want? Well with you over there now I can't put them wherever I want.” Her voice almost sang her words in a coy, yet seductive manner. Nyelle flashed the girl a wink and wagged her brows before she let out a giggle. Was she joking or serious? Well of course Nyelle was serious, but she couldn't just slide her foot between the girl's legs and get down to business if she was going to play this girl's game.

“Well it's nice to meet you Ryu, and I suppose that knowing each other's names is kind of a good thing if legs are gonna be put wherever they want, eh? I'm Nyelle.” The girl brought her hands up, at first she was going to extend a hand, as if to shake it with her, but it was obvious that her mind changed. She scooted a bit to the side instead and her hand drifted down and fell upon Ryu's knee. She squeezed it a bit let her fingers drift onto her inner thigh as her palm stayed on the top. She giggled again as she looked over to the Ryu, first at her chest, then up to her face. “My lord, could you even imagine what the faculty would say if they saw the two of us in here and heard me say where I'd want to put my legs. We'd both be in detention for a month!” She slowly pulled her hand away, but as she did, her fingertips brushed up her inner thigh a bit more, a teasing glimpse of what was to come. With her gaze still on Ryu's face, and a small grin still on hers, she tried to bring things down a bit, teasing the girl a bit more and leaving another open ended innuendo. “So since you're in P.E. What's your workout of choice? Maybe on one of my days where I'm not in the water we could work out together.”

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Whatever Nyelle was up to, it became clear for Ryu that they shared the same interest in each other, or at least the student appeared that she was interested. Those touches weren't an accident, not they way Nyelle behaved and reacted towards her own actions. However, Ryu could not hide a very light blush as fingers brushed against her inner thighs, elicited by the slight spark of pleasure that rippled through her. "I can imagine they would relax and watch what would happen next, not caring until it appears we are done here and then..", she leaned in a bit towards the other girl, ".. then we would be down in the basement for a very, very long period of time." A sly smile spread on her face as she mentioned this, but returned to her usual position. She thought about the question for a second before she answered. "As long as you are interested in an endurance workout, feel free to join me. Hey, and if that's not working for you any time soon, perhaps I could join you in the water someday."

Ryu shifted her stance a bit as she moved closer to Nyelle, her eyes on the nice legs of hers as her hands lazily moved to the student's closest thigh and her palms placed on top before they slid down on either side, fingers lightly pressed into her muscles. Afterwards she traced a line towards her knee where they trailed off and returned to the redhead where they rested on her own thighs. She giggled for a moment before she looked at the girl's face with a smile. "It's fascinating that your muscles aren't tense, I bet you have been swimming your entire life, haven't you?" Once again she stretched a bit as her eyes carefully began to undress Nyelle, what a temptation she was and how hard Ryu tried not to overwhelm her. "Oh well, I wish I could massage myself in the way I massage others, I am a fairly decent masseuse. Another advantage of having a lot of time is that you can learn useful things."

She could in fact horse around with the woman a little bit more, and it might be fun, but she wanted to make clear what she was up to. And much more, what Nyelle was up to. Thus her voluptuous figure moved as close to the other student as possible, just as their shoulders met each other she stopped moving. "I bet many people want to get their hands on you.", she said, possibly talking about her qualities as a swimmer, nobody would know. "Speaking of hands and the faculty, where exactly would you want to put your legs? I am curious, would you tell me?" Her tone was inoccent as she asked with a smirk, almost as if she had no idea what the other student meant by saying this. However, her hand tenderly brushed against the outer side of the other girl's thigh.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 pm

It was blatantly obvious where all this was going, oh it was from the beginning, but the little game took a whole new turn with every word that fell from Ryu's lips, every gaze from her eyes, and the gentle touches. Nyelle was done playing. The student licked her lips lightly as the redhead asked about where she wanted to put her legs in that oh so innocent sounding tone that was anything but. Then when that hand brushed the outside of her thigh, the purple haired girl moved. In a flash she went from sitting next to Ryu to straddling her lap, her knees pressing on the sides of the girl's hips, keeping her legs closed... for the moment. She leaned forward, putting her weight against Ryu, breasts rubbing together separated only by two thin layers of material. Her hands moved up and one took the back of Ryu's head, her fingers curling into the girl's hair a bit while her other hand began to roam over the other girl's body. Nyelle's lips lunged for Ryu's, and she took the girl into a deep, deep kiss, which she drew out for some time. When lips finally broke, Nyelle pulled back a bit and kept a grip on the girl's hair. A sinister smirk formed on her lips as she stared down at Ryu.

“Ok, cut the bullshit innuendos. We both know what's on each others mind. I want you, you want me, we're alone, we're relaxed... add some scented candles and mood music and it'd be perfect.” Nyelle licked her lips again as she leaned back a bit more and pulled her breasts away from Ryu's. She winked at the girl as her hands slid their way to her shoulders and wasted no time in hooking themselves under the straps of her bathing suit. She kept her eyes locked on the girl's as her hands moved, pulling the material down off her shoulder, down her upper arms, and then to the point where the material no longer covered her breasts. Her eyes finally shifted and took in the wonder that was Ryu's chest. Her hands moved back up and cupped her breasts from below, fingers working and playing with the gril's nipples. Nyelle leaned in and brought her lips to Ryu's ear, she lingered there, silent for a few moments before she pinched the girl's nipples a harder than she had up to this point. “Mmmmm... I can't wait to peel the rest of the suit off of you... but first, I have a secret I want to tell you.”

Nyelle pulled back from the girl, hands off her breasts, legs off her hips, and retreated to the opposite side of the hot tub. She grinned wickedly at her new friend, her eyes on Ryu's chest, as she stood up on the small bench, which brought most of her body out of the water. Her hands moved over her body, obviously feeling herself up a bit and put on a show for Ryu. Her hands moved to her own shoulders and began to pull the material of the suit down oh so slowly, then, when her breasts were about to pop free, she turned her back to Ryu and coyly looked over her shoulder at the girl. She winked as the material continued to come down, and with the way she held her body the girl would see the side of her breasts clearly. When she rolled the material off her hips, she made sure to arch her back and push her rump towards Ryu, all the while looking back at her with the most devilish of looks. She lifted one leg up, bringing the suit closer to her hand and then tossed it out of the tub and onto the cement ground. All the while, she stayed bent over in such a way that Ryu had a perfect view of what laid between her legs.

Now naked, Nyelle turned around and showed her new friend her body in all it's glory. She stepped back down into the water and slid through it back tot he girl. Like a fox, she once more occupied the girl's lap. One hand slid around to the small of her back as the other wrapped around the back of her neck and shoulders. She made sure that her breasts were pressed right up against Ryu's as she moved her face closer to the girl's. She licked her lips after she brushed hers over Ryu's and let her grin grow a bit more. She shifted her head and brought it back to the girl's ear where she let out a small moan from how their breasts rubbed together. “You listen to my little secret, and I'm all yours. And I do mean ALL yours... “ She leaned back a bit and pushed out her lower lip as she looked down at Ryu, her breasts rubbing across the girl's until their nipples met. “You do want to hear my little secret, don't you? You do want to have me any way you want, right? Mmmmm... the sooner you tell me you want to hear it, the sooner we can get you the rest of the way out of your suit...” Check. Mate. In all honestly, it did matter what Ryu said, as soon as she issued her response the girl in her lap would melt away and the secret would be told.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 pm

As tempting as it was, the other woman did not make any attempt to reach out for Nyelle as she performed her erotic dance. Ryu gasped in surprise as their breasts rubbed together, the attractive moan of Nyelle released right next to her ear. However, to have the girl for her all alone let her focus return back to reality faster than any other point that day. As the girl leaned back a bit she was finally able to take the full view of her front, not even the tight clothes the school provided could have changed her point of view that it was always better to see the girls naked. A spark of a tickling sensation spread through her tender breasts, her nipples already began to stiffen under these delicate strokes as a low moan passed into the air. Her eyes took in the view of Nyelle's chest before her focus returned to her face, she was offered a great chance here. There was no way she could resist Nyelle, not the way they were prepared and sitting in the hot tub. "I bet this is not the first time you do this, eh?" She had to admit, Nyelle was fairly good at her seduction but was giving herself for such a low price. Ryu let her hands run up the woman's sides, running along her curves as if analyzing them. A brief moment later they ran along her front as they stroke just the sides of those appealing breasts.

"You are right...", she replied with a smirk as her hands played a bit more with the girl's curves before they wrapped around her waist and connected at her back. "... and even though I think it was kind of unfair to stop our innuendos, I want all of you. I want you to be all mine, have my way with you in every possible way, want to make you cum for me just as I will do for you." It wasn't hard to admit that she wanted to take this girl right there, after all Ryu was cornered, aroused and would have problems to take care of this problem by herself. "Go ahead girl, tell me your little secret and peel of this preventing layer of clothes." One of her hands reached up to the girl's neck, pulling her the narrowest bit closer as she leaned forward as far as she could before she dropped a kiss on her neck before her lips slowly trailed off, their breasts pressed together in this process the whole time, letting her moan out once more as her nipples were pinched slightly. "I listen to your secret and you are all mine, after all there will be no debts, right?" She was obviously joking, it was self-evident for the busty redhead that this would be for free, at least if she could believe every word the other student said.

However, Ryu was a bit surprised as the girl in her lap slowly began to disappear and someone else remained there. Her eyes widened as she glanced down and noticed the woman's bulbous lower body, which was in fact a bit weird to the touch as she remained on her legs. "Now this...", she began before her gaze returned to the changed face of her company, "... was unexpected." To panic was the last thing she intended to do, but her own lust brought her into this, as if someone flicked a switch and turned her brain off. Ryu began to consider her possibilities quickly as the monster would possibly strike even when she had promised that the woman would be all hers. On the other hand, she was there and the student had turned her on, so even if she wasn't able to escape this might turn out to be interesting. But for the time being she was frozen in place, not able to fight her opponent as her mind had to resolve her sudden issues with Nyelle.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]