View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Independant journalism (Antipode) 

Post Re: Independant journalism (Antipode)
"I suppose it's a big responsibility. They're doing alright, though. As for talking their way out, though?" These answers came faster, as her questions were shorter, too. "I don't believe any have. Escaping is never really up for discussion. Many other parts of it are, however. It really depends on what you like, and what makes you comfortable. After all, I am only interested in your physical pleasure, so I am happy to facilitate that in any way possible.

Wait, he was talking alot again. He did that, but then she was writing down his answers and he wanted to be as detailed as he could without going to fast. In fact, the speed he spoke at now that she was writing down his answers was different than he had at first. Slower, more measured, he allowed her enough time to jot down his words. If she made a mistake he'd be able to correct it, but she wrote it down well enough so far that there wasn't any question about that.

"Oh, why do they feel different? Well, the tentacles can change as I want them too. If you wanted to see a specific shape, I could probably try one out, to give you an example." That last request was quite cheery. Of course, even if she did request one, even a weird one... he'd probably use it on her, unchanged, in the end. And why not? It'd be... funny.

So she would feel the tentacles' tips some more, as they traced against her while he talked. But by the time he stopped they changed again. One tentacle had moved to her shoes, and another slipped up underneath her long-sleeved shirt, right up her back! So she was wearing underneath the shirt another muscle shirt... and wrappings underneath that? Interesting... He'd start undressing her soon, as another tendril slithered up to the hem of her jeans.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
her heart seemed to sink at the mention that escape wasn't up for discussion. she scratched her neck slightly as he offered to show her particular shape with his tentacles. she shook her head a bit.
"Oh no, that's alright I'll take your word for it."

She offered simply as she desperately tried to think up another question. When she did she smiled faintly though that smile faded when she began feeling the tentacles sneaking under her clothes. she shivered slightly.
"But... what if there's no way to make the girl comfortable? what if all you'll get is discomfort and pain or anger? will you still insist on taking the girl like that? a lot of humans have a strong will... oh and would you possibly mind getting your tentacles out of my clothes... it's making me a little uncomfortable. I'm sure you know why."

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm

(Sorry about the wait! Out of town stuff...)

"Hmph." It sounded at first like he was indignant. But as she continued her little speech, ending it with a request for the tentacles to actually leave her clothes, he laughed. Not for real, not because it was any physical response he actually naturally possessed, but for her benefit. It was the closest he could come to showing her what he was actually feeling in response to her words (and that alone was pretty far off) but he felt she needed to see it.

"You are clever, young lady. Yes, there are many with strong wills. The girl you had seen crying out in pleasure -and that was pleasure, you can have no doubt. There was no fear left- had a stronger will than you! She was physically fighting, and even cried at first... you are in all honesty a much more docile subject. Less boring, too. I promise you, though, that what I will do will feel incredible, and there will be no danger of you feeling something like anger or fear exclusively."

He was just bragging now, wasn't he? Nor was he going to do what she said anymore, unless she gave a particularly interesting response. A particularly interesting suggestion.

And so the tendrils finally moved to seize her arms. Two of them twisted around her arms, above her elbows, and two more wrapped around her knees. The one at the hem of her jeans slipped inside, then, finding the fabric of her panties. Yet she was still in a sitting position.

"Did you have any more questions? If not, perhaps I may ask some questions of you? It may distract you a little, though I doubt you WISH to be distracted."

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 am
Profile YIM

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
She didn't like that response at all. she really was quite fearful about what antipode had planned. she swallowed hard brushing her hand over her neck when she felt the tendrils wrap around her arms and legs. she yelpped in surprise feeling another slip into her jeans. the cloth it found was quite a bit lower on her leg than panties, that's because lyndsey didn't wear girl's underwear she wore tight boxers, they fit almost like a second skin, she's sewn up the front flap as well.

She seemed to glare for several moments at the core of antipode. she grit her teeth now shaking her head.
"I'm not this passive normally... I thought maybe I could keep you talking til daybreak and maybe students showing up would save my ass."
she said, of course being figurative with her language. she couldn't fight back now though, it was far too late for that.
"I guess you can ask a few questions... thought would much rather still be dressed while you ask them, would be nice I mean... oh and maybe I can request several dozen things... to make things easier on me when you're done questioning and doing what you do... you said you allowed requests before starting right?"
she was trying up a few reasonable requests that might get her out of having to actually deal with the attack itself.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:12 pm

"Yes, I will allow requests. However, I know very well you're just trying to delay the inevitable now. That's fine of course, but I grow impatient."

It was true. When she stopped asking normal questions and began trying to use his kindness (that's his own personal opinion! Reality says otherwise, but he considers it kindness) to try to get out of what he's after, he began to lose interest. In fact, he decided it was time to show her a little bit of what he was after. He wasn't so naive to think she wouldn't be traumatized, but nonetheless it was time for him to at least remove her clothing.

"So. Feel free to continue on talking. I'll continue on with my own efforts."And so he did. The tentacles wrapped a little more around her. Another one slipped around her waist, and if she looked around, she'd see that she was totally surrounded. There was no stopping what he was doing now. She was helpless.

And at that moment of helplessness, a tentacle slipped down and began tugging off her shoes and socks. Peeling the socks right off and taking the shoes with it, actually. It started on the one, then went to the other. At least he wasn't ripping anything. Yet.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2