View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
With her eyes rolling back in her head and her mouth open, releasing moans and sounds full of pleasure but lacking any sense, Elizia's limp body moved back and forth along with Ishtar's thrusts. Her mind was filled with nothing but endless pleasure, she wouldn't think of anything or feel anything but what the pupil would do to her. Her larger mounds rubbed against the blue haired beauty's as her body kept rocking. However, she had made sure that she while she enjoyed the ecstasy of the moment her inner walls would continue with her desire to milk Ishtar dry. The beautiful student would feel like if Elizia's velvet folds rotated inside her, not only still gripping her member tight but also going beyond that for the sake of pleasure and bliss.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 am

Ishtar moaned out loud as she felt the Elizia's flower gripped her member tightly. She continued to thrust into the golden deity even while her soaked hands continued to rub the goddess's member. The blue haired woman wanted to keep the goddess in ecstasy as long as possible as she could her own pleasure start to build once more. She could feel the golden deity's breasts rubbed against her wet warm body. Ishtar moaned softly as she continued to keep the goddess entertained...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 pm

For Elizia, it was like her strong orgasm went on and on in her ecstasy filled state. And the more Ishtar continued to thrust into her limp and beautiful body, the more the goddess remained there, feeling the intense pleasure filling her muscles and nerves. As the blue haired student kept entertaining Eliz, she could feel that her member throbbed in her hands and almost with every throb there was a twitch from her body due to the pleasure received. The same thing went for her flower, which convulsed strongly the more Ishtar thrust as her long orgasm and moving walls kept trying to milk the student dry.

SFA---

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Ishtar could feel the pleasure building within her even as she thrusted into the deity harder and hard. She could Elizia flower convulse powerfully around the blue hair student's member. It was amazing however in throes of ecstasy the golden goddess could still drive the young woman to the edge. Even while Ishtar's hands continued to work Elizia's member, trying to keep pace with her thrusts. It would not be too much longer before Ishtar would send herself over the edge.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm

The convulsions and tensing of the divine flower of Elizia kept going even as Ishtar continued to pump into her limp and still climaxing body, lost in a limbo full with ecstasy and endless pleasure. Just like her cunt kept leaking her divine juices and contracting around the blue haired beauty's member, her phallus being pleased by her ever stroking hands kept throbbing and releasing some of her cum as she remained in that state. As the goddess made more groans and moans of bliss, Ishtar would feel how her member was practically squeezed for all it was worth and being sucked in, since the deity's body naturally felt that closeness to orgasm and doubled Elizia's original efforts to milk the beautiful pupil.

SFA---

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 am

Ishtar moans got louder as she felt Eliza flower gripped down even tighter on her member. She could feel herself being overwhelmed by the pleasure of the moment. Ahhhh, its too much...Simply....AHHHHHHHH! Ishtar moaned filled the showers as she found herself thrown into ecstasy. The blue haired girl moan slowly collapsed on the floor with golden deity limp on her. Soon the young woman just lay there trying to deal with after effects of her orgasm as she struggled to see if she had any strength left.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:08 am

The release of Ishtar gave more power to the golden deity, even if she was practically unconscious with only bliss in her mind. Her contracting sex absorbed all of the beautiful pupil's load of cum as it squeezed it no end, only seeming to stop when Ishtar collapsed on the floor, her chest heaving and begging for a break. However, Elizia was coming around and the blue haired beauty would only feel how the deity's hand grabbed her breast and molded it, kneaded with lust and then how her mouth enveloped her other nipple and sucked it. Her amber eyes then looked up and Ishtar would know that the goddess's lust was insatiable. "Mmm, you seemed to have enjoyed it very well this time, Ishtar. You look a bit tired, are you okay?" Elizia's tone was still teasing the student, trying to provoke something out of her as her heavier mounds rubbed against her stomach as Elizia pushed herself up just a bit.

SFA---

Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 am

Ishtar was breathing heavily, exhausted by the experience of all. She let out an exhausted moan as Elizia began to kneed one of her mounds. Her moans only got louder when she felt the goddess's mouth begin to suck the nipple of her other orb. Ahhh...you want more....I don't know if I have anymore. However, as Elizia's heavy orbs began to rub against the blue haired student's stomach, Ishtar realized that the goddess was not done with her yet.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 am

Beneath her, the beautiful student was exhausted, breathing heavily to try and catch her breath, but the lust within the deity was not satisfied yet. "Oh, if you're still conscious then you still have more. I won't let you go until you see how that felt." Starting from there, Elizia used her magic to keep Ishtar from reaching climax until the deity desired her to. Elizia's body moved up a bit, her mouth back to suck on her nipple as one of her hands moved down to caress and stroke the pupil's member slowly but decided to make her feel an incredible pleasure. Her large breasts were dangling beneath her as she kept giving Ishtar more reasons to offer more of her juices to the goddess.

SFA---

Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:26 am

I-I have more to give? *pant* I don't think I can. Ishtar let out an exhausted moan as he could feel her member being stroked by the golden goddess. As the deity head descended on one of the blue haired student's orbs, Elizia began to suck on her nipple. Ishtar head leaned back so she could release another moan. The tired young lady could feel her body to beginning to respond to the goddess's advcances. It seemed like she had a little more to give to the goddess.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"Believe me, you have a little bit more, and I'm gonna leave you dry." Elizia gave off a slight giggle as she replied to Ishtar, turning to her nipple after that, enjoying the exhausted moans the beautiful pupil gave. The feelings of pleasure and lust were still flowing from Ishtar and the goddess could see that easily. Her hands slowly stopped stroking the student's still hard cock and then her mouth started to kiss lower on her body, until it reached stomach and belly button. At that moment, Elizia's large mounds had trapped the blue haired beauty's cock in her cleavage. Watching carefully for a reaction from Ishtar, Elizia moved her body up and down, making her heavy and soft breasts stroke her phallus.

SFA---

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 am

Ishtar could hear the golden goddess mention she was going to leave her dry, still the blue haired could feel the lust with in her start to awake her tired body. She moaned softly as could feel the diety's mouth traveled down her body to her belly button. The woman let out a gasp as she felt Elizia's warm breasts wrap around her member. As the golden goddess began to move back and forth, Ishtar could only moan as she started the pleasure begin to flow through her body. Instinctively, her hands came up to her own breasts and slowly began to massage them each one of them. Her breathing got a little heavier as she could feel the pleasure start to build within in her.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Elizia smiled as she observed how Ishtar could not hold back her moans, the pleasure proving to be strong enough to give her back the strength to continue at least for a little bit longer. When the student started to massage her own orbs with her hands, Elizia controlled the beauty's sensitivity and rose it to a level close to the one she felt in her new phallus. And just when she would start to feel her massage more pleasurable, Elizia would press her own mounds against Ishtar's cock, trapping the hard member in their softness and then she started to stroke it, moving up and down. She even moved her head down a bit and licked the blue haired beauty's tip whenever she caught a glimpse of her pre-cum starting to appear.

SFA---

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:37 am

Ishtar countinued to rub her own breasts even as her thumbs began to tweak her nipples. It was simply so amazing her body to feel Elizia firm warm orbs wrapped around her erect member. The blue haired student could feel the pleasure starting to build within her again as her body had fully awaken. It was then she felt the diety's tongue brush against her member's tip ever so gently. Ahh...so amazing....please don't stop. She wanted to attempt to pleasure the golden goddess but for the moment the pleasure of the moment was too much for the young woman to stop rubbing her own swollen orbs.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 am

The goddess watched Ishtar with a lustful and smiling look as she kept rubbing the student's member with her heavier breasts. Seeing her pleasuring her own mounds was very exciting for Eliz as well and when Ishtar almost gasped out for her not to stop, she giggled lightly. Elizia's energy was overflowing, increasing Ishtar's pleasure and making her feel warm on her legs and member, wherever the deity was. Her tongue rolled around her tip, giving strong licks from time to time until she slowly inserted it in her mouth, her tongue then massaging beneath her phallus. Her mounds kept rubbing the rest of her length as her amber eyes watched Ishtar closely.

SFA---

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next