View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Practice Makes Perfect (for Jojo) 

Post Re: Practice Makes Perfect (for Jojo)
Jojo looked at you and looked around for something to use against the monster guy. She knew that the guy must've got in her head and now controls the 1/8th electric power. But as long as Jojo isn't touched her uncontrolled power will not be used against the other...

Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Aegir followed her gaze as she looked about herself. He had altered her brain patterns to desist from calling up the dreaded electrical powers though he had not barred here from anything else thus he looked for other potential dangers. At first glance he saw nothing out of the ordinary but he had not been looking to hard.

He advanced, his speed slow as he dragged himself against the tilled floor, tentacles fanning about his body as he drew closer though to a trained eye it was clear that he was cutting off the room, making it smaller as he closed in.

He appraised her for a moment as he gazed for a chink in her armor then exploded in movement as several tentacles shoot towards her as he lashed out at high angles against her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu May 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Jojo spotted what would help her. She dodged the large array array of tentickles as she grabbed the shot. She then ran towards you digging the valve into your chest. She hoped he was a goner as she pushed as much of the substance as possible. She backed away quickly stareing.

Fri May 21, 2010 12:42 am

He had seen the needle on the floor too late, his tentacles spraying forward to restrain her though he had not taken her completely unaware and her greater speed had thwarted him as she dodged his tentacles and deftly scooped up the needle.

Bringing his hand upward he gripped the upper portions of her arms though his eyes seemed to widen, it was hard to judge seeing that his pupils were all on shade, mouth tendrils flailing as the needle plunged into his chest, the drug within it rapidly coursing through him given his greater metabolism. The sedative had been strange coursing through him. He slunk back a step, arms falling away from her own as it coursed through his.

Lethargic, the sedative made him so. What effects it would have on a human had been anyone's guess though he did pluck the needle from his chest and stared at it as if he had not believed that she had just injected him with it.

He eventually tossed it to the side, the empty needle clacking on the floor as he snarled, mouth tendrils fanning about as he launched an unseen wave of energy at her chest in an effort to knock her prone.

Character Listing

Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 am

The unseen force did more than intended as Jojo was flung back by the force. She felt it pass through her as she fell to her knees gasping for air.

Mon May 24, 2010 2:27 am

He moved toward her with a sluggishness. He had normally been slow though he could feel a frigidness in his limbs. White pupil less eyes glared at her as he came forward.

This could have been so much easier ...

Character Listing

Tue May 25, 2010 6:21 am

Jojo could do nothing as she slowly saw you coming for her. She didn't understand why she couldn't move as her breathing became normal. She knew her escape was inevitable as she staired at the thing so close to her.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Jojo could do nothing as she slowly saw you coming for her. She didn't understand why she couldn't move as her breathing became normal. She knew her escape was inevitable as she staired at the thing so close to her.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Grinning he drew up closer to her so that he could reach her with his tentacles. He noted her stare as his hands draped upon her shoulders then drifted down as he tugged opened the front of her gi. His mouth tendrils twitching as his tentacles looped around her wrists, only then did he relinquish his telekinetic powers upon her.

I'm going to enjoy this ...

Character Listing

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 am

Jojo then felt the weight of the world lift from has as she fearfully tried to get a way. Her breasts were in pure veiw as the alien had open her gi uniform. She eventually would learn fighting was impossible as she ignored her growing fear to try to at least bite the beast.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 pm

A grimmace appeared on his features, a tentacle recoiling away as it dibbled with black blood as she bore her teeth against him. The sudden piercing of his flesh had been painful but would ebb to a throb then nothing at all a moment later given his regenerative properties. Even now his wound had been closing up.

Though one tentacle at her wrist retracted he replaced it with another, as another tentacle coiled around her neck. It was not tight like the others but had been meant to control or rather limit her range of motion with her head least he receive another nasty bite.

Now, now, that wasn't nice ... do you know how many germs the human mouth has? For that I think I'll pay you back in kind. He chuckled as if he found that amusing. He had somewhat considering that he had a venomous bite. Of course he wouldn't use the neurotoxin in his mouth. He wasn't allowed to by the rules that governed his stay here though for now he took care in securing a hold on her before his thumbs traced over her nipples.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:40 pm

She spat out your blood as she felt her nipples getting stiff as they were kneaded. She felt ounces of lust enter her as she tried to keep a clear head.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:40 pm

There's no use fighting it ...

There wasn't given how he could manipulate minds, the only difference would be how things went for her. Would they be pleasant or harsh? He could feel the building of her own desire as his fingers twirled against her breasts.

His tentacles reached up to draw her gi down her back and arms at least as far as his tentacles that had secured her wrists. The material of course had not been wide enough to slide off her arms but effectively out of his way for now.

Aegir leaned forward letting a breast into his hungry mouth, suckling it as his mouth tendrils fanned out over it in all directions of the compass then pressed against it's softness by applying a little pressure against it.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 pm

"AOWWWW," She moaned in a sweet saprano voice as her nipple got increasing hard as the beast encompassed his mouth over it. She was sweating and was becoming very wet on her mounds as well.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 pm

He chuckled at the sounds of her moan, a tentacle seizing hold of the top of her pants and drawin them down to her secured ankles. Next came her panties as he did the same with them. Another of his tentacles pressed it's tip against the sweet nub of flesh there as he rubbed it gently from side to side as he still devoured her breast, his tongue cascading over her hardened nipple.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next