View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 New Leads (Cangelosi) 

Post Re: New Leads (Cangelosi)
I felt something happening, and next thing I know it, I was filled up to my head with this goo thing. But the feeling and action didn't stop at all, the double penetration kept on coming, and I was running out of energy. I wasn't able to move anymore either, my moans started to increase in volume again and I knew it was just a matter of time before I orgasmed again. Something that was unavoidable, I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying though, anything that freakish giving you advice is something you should never try to listen to.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Tue May 04, 2010 1:03 pm

*It was like a bomb exploding in her head when the blob rode her to orgasm, tweaking that lithe body over and over, and soon Camryn's head was engulfed, floating in that prodding lewd miasma. What was weird is that she could still breathe, as if the gel was still permeable enough to get oxygen into her lungs while her nose and mouth was plugged, acting like airhoses as her body was entombed.*

Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm
Profile WWW

I tried to move around but I obviously wasn't too. Although it didn't matter now, my orgasm hit once again, I wasn't too sure what was going on exactly, but I did orgasm. The feeling of being double penetrated continued throughout the whole time though, and I began to realize I am probably in big trouble. Can't talk, my moans were being muffled completely, and as far as I know, I can't move one bit. This was the first time I had a headache while I orgasmed, it did seem to me that my head was blowing up or something I can't exactly describe.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 am

*As the orgasm intensified, it was as if Camryn's mind exploded, filling her with images of masked technicians in labcoats, needles, tubes, hoses, images of other monsters penetrating, raping, molesting, rows upon rows of her classmates in glass tubes, something mind-bending and cautionary. At the same time the blob was flipping through her mind like a book. Seems it might be best to give this girl a bit of temporary amnesia. No sense of her finding out too much too early after all. A white light exploded in the girl's head, and all seemed to fade into mist.

Cangelosi, now satisfied, glowed gold, restoring the clothes to the girl, spitting her out unceremoniously onto the floor. Quickly absorbing any of the files the girl found, the blob sneaks under the closed door, leaving her to recover.*

Wed May 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Profile WWW

(hehe I was expecting it to be longer :P No problem, it's good to have a small RP to get back into the swing of things. Unless you want to continue some how :p)

Wed May 19, 2010 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3