View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A hot summer day [ open to any students or female monsters] 

Post A hot summer day [ open to any students or female monsters]
It was a hot summer day on the island of Shokushu, much too hot for Markachi to stay home. So he went looking around the school, After a while he came to the pool '' Great'' he said. He jumped in the pool and swam a few laps. He then got out of the pool , dripping wet , and decided to take a nap. He didn't even think about students finding him, he was in human form. A monster though would be a different story.

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 am

Post Re: A hot summer day [ open to any students or female monste
Lilly had just walked out of the girls locker room wearing her school's swim suite that was a dark blue one piece swim suite, she had her light blue hair put up into a single braid. As she walked to the pool, her breasts bounced softly, she heard someone swimming in the pool. Lilly began to think that she was going to be the only one using the pool this afternoon. She gently hummed a tune as she gently walked to the pool with a smile on her face. Once she had gotten to the pool, she had noticed a male student or teacher doing some laps. She gently tested how warm the pool was with her big toe, smiling from the swimmer and the tempuature of the pool.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 am

Post Re: A hot summer day [ open to any students or female monste
''you know, you could have just asked me how the water is.'' he says as he turns toward herand leans against the edge of the pool.'' it's fine by the way.''

always up for any rp pm me! still open

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]