View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Net Violation (for Kazari) 

Post Net Violation (for Kazari)
Ishtar smiled to herself as she finished putting away the equipment away. Volleyball pratice had gone pretty well today, and she felt that she made a lot of progress today. In particular she had done a pretty good job in making her digs. With luck she could even eventually be a starter soon, but that was something that would have to remained dreamed about.

There, all done! The blue haired student wiped the sweat away from her brow, as she rested for a moment. She stood standing there in her white t-shirt and dark blue shorts as took a second to straighten out her long blue hair. Her other teammates had already left for the day, so really was much reason for the blue haired student to hurry up at this point.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Post Re: Net Violation (for Kazari)
Little did the young student know, that red eyes lurking in the dark corners watching her. A blue hand racked claws down the wall, lips licking slowly. Suddenly all the lights including sunlight shinning through the windows disapeared. "well well well well well......skipping class are we?" A demonic feminine voice echoed throughout the gym. "hehehehhahahahahah!" The air inside the gym soon began to grow cold, very cold actually frost had begun to collect on the windows. The floor had a sheen of ice begin to form, suddenly the lights cut back on. "tsk tsk tsk........such a annoying little girl isnt she?....thinks she's all grown up but she is still a little girl" Suddenly red tentacles sprouted up from the ground beneath her, they waved around in the air sensing the young womans scent. A voice whispered behind the young womans ear. "id run if i was you dear....they tend to feast for hours"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

Suddenly the lights went out, plunging Ishtar in to complete and total darkness. A voice began to taunt the scared blue haired beauty about skipping class. Soon it got cold, way to cold. Ishtar could feel the goose bumps form over her skin as temperature unnaturally dropped so fast. W-What is going on? Who are you?

Suddenly the lights came back on. The entire gym had covered in the effects of the cold. The windows were covered over in frost, the floor had was covered in ice. The student's breath was visible as she exhaled. As Ishtar was about to ask what had happened, she heard a voice behind heard complain about somebody hijinks. She looked around but saw nothing. I don't understand. Ahhh!

Ishtar looked down and screamed as she saw red tentacles begin to sprout up from the ice covered floor underneath the student. They began to twitch as if they attempt to pick up the blue haired student's scent. The mysterious voice warned her to start running. It was all the encouragement that the nubile student's body needed. Ishtar started to run as fast as she could towards the nearest exit out of the gym. She didn't really care where it right this moment as long as it was away from this haunted gym and its tentacles.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm

Little did the young woman know, that the room she was heading to was a trap. Once she entered that room, she would soon realize that it looked like an exit but rather was the gym storage room. "hehhahahahahahahahahah!.....HAHAHAHAHAH! RUN LITTLE SLUT RUN! RUNAWAY AND CRY TO MOMMY! AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The laughter shock the gym, loudly echoing off the walls, the tendrils snaked after the girl closing on her. They would have easily been able to snatch her by now, however they were toying with her. The ice on the floor would make it very hard to run and make any sudden misdirections. Kazari waited within the room, she sat on top of the basketball rack licking her fingers. She knew the moment the girl ran through that door would be the last time she saw daylight again....atleast until kaza was through with her.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar began to run as fast as she could, though the ice was making her running was made more difficult. Every step felt like the blue haired student would fall flat on her face, making her running look like one giant stumble to avoid following over. All the while a voice was taunting her as she attempted to get away.

Still Ishtar had no time to respond, the tendrils were closing on her the gap and appeared they would be on top of her before she could get through the door. As the blue haired student looked up, she realized she wasn't heading to an exit, but towards the gym storage room. The volleyball player tried to change direction, but her momentum was simply to great.

Ishtar fell over as she attempted to turn to run a different direction, sliding back first into the storage room. As soon as her body slid into the room, she found herself on normal ground again. Her body rolled across the floor until she slammed into a gymnastic vault trainer. Still in fear of the tendrils chasing her, the blue hair student quickly stood up. Little she realize she was not the only person in the room.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Kazari watched the girl closely, shrugging alittle and crossing her legs. "well well well...good work you got past him....you dont have to worry about him anymore" She raised her hand sealing the door shut, a purple rune appeared on the door glowing brightly. "there your safe" The blue skinned succubus hopped off the rack and walking forward. "well done....you have passed the test" Kazari clapped her hands together, and then slowly walked circles around the girl, her heels clicking on the floor. "not gracefully mind you...but you did pass"

Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 am
Profile WWW

Ishtar was staring at the door, when she heard a voice behind her say she didn't have to worry about the tentacles any more. The blue haired student watched as a door shut on its own, and a purple rune appeared on the door. Ishtar sighed a bit in relief.

Then the voice mentioned that Ishtar had pass the test. Test? What test? What are you talking about.... The student sentence stopped in her tracks as she turned to face the source of the voice, she was not what Ishtar expected. The woman had blue skin and dark blue hair. Her ears looked like they were elven in nature as her gold eyes studied the student's nubile body closely.

The blue skinned succubus began to walk around the young woman as if studying every inch of her curb. W-Who are you? What are you?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 am

"why my dear you past the test to prove that you are worthy to be at this school.....after getting away like that you no longer have to worry about monsters ever again" Kazari walked over to stand infront of the girl, she lifted her chin with a clawed finger. "hmmm pretty yet sexy at the same time" The succubus stared into the girls eyes with her golden orbs, then began walking circles around her again. "im not lying to you, your now an elite member of this school and monsters living her have no more authority to touch you anymore...otherwise you come see me and swift action will take place"

(if only you knew what was gonna happen next)

Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 pm
Profile WWW

I don't have to worry about monsters ever again? Ishtar confused mind had made her believe that they were just nightmares. Very vivid nightmares, but know she knew better. Her encounter in the gym had just proven they were very, very real. The blue skinned woman walked up to student.

The student was in awe of what she was seeing. It looked like the blue skinned woman had actually horns, black horns and her outfit was revealing to say the least. If Ishtar needed any more proof that the person who stood in front of her wasn't human, her clawed fingers reached up and lifted the student's chin as blue skinned woman looked her over. After studying the student's nubile body, she mentioned how sexy Ishtar looked.

The blue skinned woman then began to walk around her again, repeating her claims of Ishtar's safety from the monsters. I'm an elite member of the school? Thank you, but you still haven't explained who you are or what you are? Ishtar wasn't sure she wanted to know, but she was going to find out soon enough.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am

"my dear....my sweet sweet dear" Kazari raked her claws down the side of the wall, making a ear peircing screech. She then looked over to the girl, grinning slowly. "my dear....you dont want to know what i am" The succubus walked over to the girl slowly, placing a hand over her throat. She held the girl off the ground slightly not blocking her breathing, just making it harder. "im the stuff of nightmares......men kill one another to have me slaves to their own lust...women want to be me they kneel at my feet like the good little bitch's they are.......and" She threw the girl to the ground, glaring at her. "stupid bitch's like you......get punished" Kazari dropped the innocent act, she walked over girl smiling showing her teeth. "Bitch...i just wanna say.....its gonna be an honor to rape you silly" The demon ran a finger over her cheek gently. "but first....i think my friend would like a go.....wouldnt you agree?" Suddenly the seal on the door vanished, swinging open to reveal thousands of pissed of tendrils. They shot toward the girl at break neck speed, entwining about her body.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar grabbed her ears, as the ear piercing screech from the claws overwhelmed the student's senses. She barely noticed that blue skinned woman moving up to her or what she said, but the succubus soon got her full attention.

A hand wrapped around Ishtar neck, the student gasped as she felt her body was lifted off the ground. Ishtar struggled to wrap her hands around the succubus's own hand in an effort to free herself. However the student's arms were not strong enough to break the blue skinned woman's iron grip. The succubus mentioned that who she was, and her affects on people both men and women.

Then with no effort what so ever, the succubus threw Ishtar to the ground. The student's body bonuced on the floor a bit as she slid in front of the door. The student laid there in daze for a second as she got her air back. It was then a shiver went up her spine. Y-your going to punish me?

Ishtar sat up as the blue skinned woman made her way over. A finger ran over Ishtar cheek as the succubus told her what about to happen. Ishtar could barely stammer out a response. R-Rape? F-Friend? Oh no! Ishtar spun around to look at the door as the seal on it suddenly faded away. The door burst open showing thousands of tendrils staring at the student's nubile body. Ishtar attempted to stand to get away but she was instantly entwined in the red tentacles. All the student could do was scream as she was bound and helpless.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

The tendrils pulled the womans legs apart, spreading her eagle to the demons gaze. Thin strands wove their way into the girls clothes, and began tearing and pulling fabric apart. Soon the student would be all but naked if it wasn't for her bra and panties. "who would have thought the girl would have such a slutty figure" Tendrils snaked out and began to rub her sensitive area's, two pulled the cups of her bra up over her tits exposing them. "just to let you know now...my friend is alittle hungry" The ends of the two split open like a flower, latching onto the sensitive nubs and sucking hard. Down below the rest of the creatures appendages were fast at work trying to get her panties wet.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar struggled to keep her legs together but the tendirls were simply too strong, and slowly she was forced in a compromising position in front the blue skinned woman. She could feel the tendrils sliding under her shorts and shirt, feeling up part of the nubile student's body. Then in a series of rips and tears , the tendrils pulled apart her clothes leaving the shredded remains of her gym out fit in the world.

The blue haired student blushed as she was only clad in the just her pink daisy themed bra and panties. The succubus mentioned how slutty Ishtar looked making her feel even more shamed. Suddenly a pair of tendrils went up to her bra and pulled them up; Ishtar's two perfect orbs bounced free. Ishtar gasped as she felt the tendrils begin to rub her flower through the panties.

Ahhh! Hungry? What do you mea.....Ohhhh!!! Even as the student spoke a pair of tendrils position in front of her mounds. Each split open and latched on to the students nipples. Soon they began to suck on the nipples, making the student moan as she could feel her breasts swell. A few moments later she could feel flower begin to bloom down below as the tendrils below continued their work.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

(i apologize for the delayed response)

Kazari laughed at the girl, sneering at her pathetic attempts to escape. The young woman would soon find out that her day had really taken a turn for the worse, tendrils squeezed breast flesh harder. One long appendage shot forth burrowing itself deep within the girls folds, finding her sweet spot upon entry. The succubus walked over, examining her minions work and running a finger over the girls slender frame. "well now we are going to have to see how many times you can orgasm before passing out dear.....we need to see if your even worth my time now dont we" She brought up her tail, wavering infront of the girls face. The tip opened producing a long needle, this tip oozed with a green liquid. "now...lets loosen you up some shall we?" The tail shot forth stabbing the girl in the left breast and began pumping fast. Kazari's aphrodisiac would soon have this girl begging anything and everything to fuck her silly.

"now the real fun begins dear.....just try to hold on aslong as you can i hate it when they pass out early"

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 am
Profile WWW

(No problem!)

Ishta gasped as she felt the tendrils squeezed her orbs even harder than before. Meanwhile, a long tendril hovered for a second before diving into the blue haired student's flower. Ishtar let out a loud moan as her head pointed skywards briefly. Afterwards, her head fell foward bobbing ever slow slightly with the thrusts of the tendril in her body.

It was then she felt the finger of the blue skinned woman over her body. As the woman told her what was next, Ishtar stared in disbelief. Ahhh...orgasms? Passing out? Ohhh.... As if to reply the succubus tail waved in front of Ishtar's face. A needle dripping green liquid began to protrude from the tip of tail taunting the girl with what was going to happen next.

Then suddenly it stabbed the woman in her left breast, causing it to instantly swell up. Ishtar could feel a heat build inside her as she was becoming more aroused by the second. No....ahhhh....I have to hold out....I have to....ohhhh

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]