View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A lap around the pool (for Therion) 

Post Re: A lap around the pool (for Therion)
Now he can't help but enjoy himself, as she pushes herself back upon him, that familiar feeling of her pussy coiled around his member is more then worth it. Especially when it was her doing that led to this now. As she moves her body back up he reaches around to squeeze one of her breasts but much more softly then before, toying with her nipples as he trails his tongue along her neck.

You see, much better now that you have given up that foolish resistance of yours

He starts to thrust, moving back slowly and slamming inside her as hard as he can but at a steady pace so she knows when each thrust is going to come almost making her think he is going easy on her because she did what she was told. When really he wants to enjoy it until the end.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt his hand reach around and grab one of her swollen orbs. The beast was pretty gentle, only toying with her by tweaking her nipple. His warm tongue began to explore every inch of her neck. She was all his to take at this point, whether she wanted it or not.

Ahhhh....yes....ohhhh...b-bettter

It was then he began to slam into her, the blue haired girl gasped with ever thrust into her. The pace of Therion was steady and rythmic, enabling Ishtar to get use to the pattern he was establishing. Still she this was the beginning of start of his thrust in her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 am

Now it is time for the real fun, now she has stopped resisting him, her will to fight it or escape broken. She knows better then that now. Until he's done with her, she is just his toy to do with as he wishes and he intends to do that. He forces her to bend over at the lockers so her hands are against them above her head while her ass and pussy is sticking out behind allowing him to drive deeper into her pussy while his hands reach around to squeeze and knead her breasts slowly.

Her breasts are truely something to be desired, as they are so firm yet soft aswell as being so sensitive now that she is aroused. Each touch seems to bring a reaction from her at this stage but it doesn't mean he will let up.

It sems your really getting into this now, such a dirty girl. Your enjoying it

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 am

Ishtar could feel the beast force her forward towards the lockers. The blue haired student hands reached out as and grab the locker to support herself as she could feel Therion pushing deeper into her flower. Her orbs were being squeezed and kneeded with like a big balls of dough. Ishtar could feel the pleasure building within in her.

Ahhhhh.....you are driving wild...ohhh....I can believe it.....uhhh....feel's so good.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 am

With her words, he seems to go faster but builds up a rhythm. Each time he thrusts inside her, he squeezes her breasts roughly until he pulls back only to repeat it each time he slams inside her. Sometimes even squeezing and pinching her nipples as he squeezes, toying with her as she openly admitted to enjoying the sensations he gave her. It's clear her resistance has been broken after the barrage of pleasure, it's only human to be unable to fight it forever and be unable to not enjoy it.

That's it. Keep talking and acting like this and you'll be rewarded for being good

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Ishtar could feel the beast begin to increase his pace, almost driving the poor student into the locker. She kept moaning louder and louder as she could feel him slam into her, and every squeeze and pinch her. Ahhh...r-reward....uhhhh....what kinda of r-reward. She gasped again as powerful thrust temporarly overwhelmed her, she could feel the pleasure was beginning to overwhelm her. Still she struggled to fight it off in hopes of more pleasure to come.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 am

As if to answer her question, the sensation of his member pulsing inside her seems to be a clue as he prepares to unload once again inside her core but this time perhaps it will only drive her further towards her own climax as she surrenders to the pleasure.

Not long now...

His voice is almost mocking as he stares at her body before him, her ass still red and sore while more cum is dripping from it. She certainly won't forget this encounter in a hurry.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Ishtar gasped as she could feel the dark beast begin to pulse within her, showing that he was close to his own climax. The blue haired student knew she wasn't far from her own as she gasped and moan with every thrust in her, as she could feel her elbows buckle a little under the pleasure. Ahhhh, its so goood....I'm close....so close.....

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm

The moment is within reach, the two so close to their climax and then he stops. Leaving her on the verge of her climax and his own and yet he stops thrusting and remains still, as if to drive her body truely wild when she is so close to her release. He waits, holding her still so she can't push back, leaving her body almost begging. The feeling almost becoming unbearable until suddenly he rams his length inside her, shoving every inch into her as he erupts once again, shooting his load deep within her body.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Ishtar could feel herself on the edge, so close to estasy as Therion continued to thrust into her. Then suddenly she felt his thrust stop, as if he was suddenly done. The blue haired student was left hanging on the edge as she was able to even move to get her sweet release. As she was about to beg for more attention, she suddenly felt his member drive deep into her flower. It was finally thing she needed to go over the edge. AHHHHHHHH! Her head pointed towards the ceiling as she could feel his hot release inside her, she released a loud moan as she her release mix with his. After a moan faded away, as her head fell forward as she twitched a little from the aftereffects of her orgasm.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Slowly he pulls away from her, spraying the last of his cum over her ass just to humiliate her further, giving it a hard slap before he let's her go. Smirking as he reaches down to make her sit up and look at him only to "kiss" her once again. Enjoying the sweet taste of her lips before he pinches her nipples as hard as he can.

I'll see you around again

With that he turns and seems to vanish, leaving her naked and alone again with cum pouring from her red sore rear and her abused pussy. Her swimsuit is long go so she will have to wash up and find new clothes or head back naked.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6