View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Doing Laps (for Emma Smith) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Doing Laps (for Emma Smith)
The equipment room wasn't the best of hiding places; it didn't offer a view of the door and there really wasn't anywhere to hide if someone came in. Still, it was the only place near the pool where Kakumaoh could hide, and people rarely came in unless something was needed for a class. Besides, the view of the pool it offered made up for the drawbacks; the school swimsuits left surprising little to the imagination, considering how much they covered, making this an ideal location for scouting for future encounters during classes.

Not that there was a class scheduled soon. He'd been secretly checking the schedules of one gym teacher, looking for days the equipment room was unlikely to be used, when he'd noticed that she'd scheduled one student for 'solo practice'. This was just too good of a chance to pass up; if the girl looked to be worth his time, he could take her right then. The teacher wouldn't be a problem, either; she was one of the ones who knew about the islands 'guests', and could be counted on not to interfere. Now to wait for this 'Emma Smith' to show up...

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Post Re: Doing Laps (for Emma Smith)
right on time i enter the pool area and begin to do my warm up exercises and streaches before i enter the water and start to do few laps, knowing i have the whole pool to myself i am making the most of it and soon i have warmed up nicely and decide to relax for a little bit while i get my breath back.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

The student arrives before the teacher, but that doesn't stop her from going into the water. Kakumaoh watches as she swims a few laps, silently admiring how she filled out the swimsuit. When she relaxes, he enters the pool room. "Don't you know it's a bad idea to swim without someone else around in case you get into trouble? Lucky for you I happened to be here." He grinned a lupine grin as his gaze slid across her body.

Character listing

Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:27 am

i gasp taken aback at the sight of you screaming before swimming away from you heading to the other side of the pool

i try to climb out quickly desperately thinking of how i am going to get away

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:15 am

The girl made a panicked swim for the far side of the pool, apparently aiming to try to get to the door and out of the room before Kakumaoh could reach her. The demon began to walk around the pool, quickly enough to keep her worried but not so fast that she wouldn't think she could make it to the door. There was a reason for this: while he could enter the pool and pull her out, he preferred not to get that wet if he could avoid it. "Don't run away. I don't plan to hurt you," he said, feigning a slight air of desperation to maintain the illusion she had a chance of escaping.

Character listing

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:27 pm

i getting out quickly i dash for the door as quickly as i can without slipping over as i head for the exit

"no get away from me you mosnter!"

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 am

"Monster? Now that's just rude," he said as he made a sudden sprint to catch up to her just before she reached the door. He already stood between her and the pool, and one hand reached past her to grab the doorknob, preventing her from trying to get out that way. "What do you think I want to do to you, anyway?" he asked as his other hand moved to grab her shoulder.

Character listing

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:18 pm

i scream as you grab me "rape me of course like all the others have!"

i try to struggle out of your grip sobbing loudly now tears streaking my face

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 am

The demon gave a dismissive laugh. "I've seen how this always plays out," he said as he got a firmer grip on her and locked the door. "You may complain now, but you'll be crying out in pleasure before I'm done, the same as every other girl I've spent time with here." As he pulled her away from the door, his arms seemed to blur briefly before a second pair appeared. "Now, are you going to be sensible, or are you going to make this harder by struggling even though you can't escape?" One of his hands began to caress her ass while another fondled her breasts.

Character listing

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]