View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Grand slam! (Pia X Zhiric) 

Post Grand slam! (Pia X Zhiric)
"Hunnhh!" Pia groaned as she threw herself after the ball. The white shirt lashed against her upper thighs and lower buttocks, and Pia reached as far as she could, making her breast press up against the cloth of her top. She swung her racquet like a mallet, and barely, just barely, hit the ball. The yellow orb flew, but it's path was wobbly, and the ball hit the net, making it ripple a little with the impact.

Pia's last ditch effort had brought her out of balance, and she was on all fours when someone called out the score. It was about a bunch-nil, and Pia was not in the lead. She got to feet. It was not that Pia could not live with a defeat. She did not place much pride in her athletic achievements, but this felt stupid.

Pia had no previous experience with tennis. The reason she was here was that she had been called to see a school councillor. The counsellor had told Pia it was school policy to encourage students to participate in at least one athletic activity. Did Pia have any preferences? No, she did not. Tennis it was.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Grand slam! (Pia X Zhiric)
Zhiric was watching with amusement as Pia played tennis. The views were definately worth seeing as he stalked from a dark corner of the rafters. He slowly started mentally peeling off the crowd for various reasons until it was just Pia and the instructor who was watching her. He showed her briefly how to work the machine that dispensed the tenish balls so she could continue to practice.

Exactly what you need, wear yourself out. Make my job easier. He laughed in his thoughts as he watched, knowing there would be a perfect moment.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 pm

While Pia hit the balls, her onlooker had a good chance to view the Shokushu tennis uniform. Whomever had decided upon it's design might be the same that had designed the school uniform. In fact, the hem was even shorter than the notoriously revealing skirts of the regular school uniform. With each stroke, the skirt moved, revealing a little of her round butt and her panties. The neckline was just low enough to reveal the upper curves of Pia's breasts, and thight enough to reveal her curves.
Pia's breast bounced with each stroke, in time with the bobbing of her pigtails.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

View it? Her onlooker was outright staring at it. He watched every bobble of her breasts, every flash of panties from the skirt with a hungry gaze. Her curves were shown for all the world to see by how form fitting the top was.

Eventually Pia would have to return the balls to the machine if she wanted to keep practicing. When she did, she would notice an odd flicker in all the lights. They seemed to flicker off and on at odd intervals. Some completely shutting down for a time. It would stop after about two and then return to normal. What had really happened was that Zhiric had manipulated the power so everything built up near overload, and shut off the ones around the exterior doors so he could secure them.

His eyes blinks at he settled on the back of a light, directly over mid-court. He finally set up an illusion in Pia's mind and glided to the bleachers. No matter how hard she looked, the only way she'd see him were if he allowed her to and by then it would be too late.

Not the best time, not yet. He started lightly dredging through her mind, pulling up relaxing images so she'd get over the weird lighting and any sense of 'attack' she might have had.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 pm

The blinking of the light indeed made Pia startle. She let the ball she had just picked up fall to the ground. She looked around, noticing how her hearth suddenly beat harder. Her experiences here had made her jumpy. She scanned the bleachers, looked at the doors. Then she breathed.

"Pia, you are so paranoid. Even Shokushu can have bad wiring without it meaning I get attacked by lustful fiends from hell."
With this, she felt better. False alarm.

Pia picked up the ball she had dropped, tossed it in the air, jumped and struck. This time she hit well. Her breast bounced, and her skirt flew up with the hit.
"Yay!". Finally, I am learning something!

She then continued picking up balls and returning them to the machine.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

Now is perfect. He lazily glided down behind her as she was facing the machine. It was about waist high and had room to store near on a hundred tennis balls. It was empty currently, but Pia didn't get a chance to refill it. After she'd made a deposit of twenty or so of them he struck.

She'd turn and when he dropped the illusion he created to mask himself, everything seemed to slow down for her. His tentacles made a rush for her, catching her by her waist. Her tiny outfit was effortlessly stripped off her body and her hands bound against the small of her back. When everything caught back up to her, she was standing there in her pra and panties and whatever remained of the skirt, hanging skewed off one hip and the opposite leg.

Hello there. You seemed to be wearing yourself out, so why not take a little break? Well, the 'break' would leave her utterly and completely exhausted, but at least it wouldn't be tennis!

-Valrina's profile

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 pm

"EEEEEEK!"

Pia screamed like a banshee as she felt herself being grabbed. Roughly, her skirt was being pulled off her, being torn apart in the process. Some sort of tentacle grabbed her top, and started to pull at it. The fabric pressed against her curves, and with a tearing sound gave way.

Her arms were bound at her back, giving Pia little opportunity to fight. She still the racquet was on the ground, and if Pia had the opportunity, she would have grabbed it and used it to fight. She tried to kick behind her, but there was little hope she would inflict any injury.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Profile YIM

She could hear laughing in the back of his head as she was pulled in against him, his tentacles easily blocking her feet. She was restrained and easily tugged in until her back made contact with the slightly cooler, smoother flesh.

Hello, my dear, and what would YOUR name be? He asked as his hands started gently running along her shoulders gently, comfortingly almost.

-Valrina's profile

Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 am

"Hnnn.. ghhh!"
Pia struggled and fought, but she was held in place as firmly as if she had been tied up. Even when straing herself as hard as she could, she could not move.
"Hnnn.. No.. Please.. Don't hurt me..", she started, as she realized she was at the other creature's mercy. "Let me go!"

She was struggling still, making her breast jiggle.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile YIM

No need to be so fearful. After all, I don't want to hurt you, just make you feel good. He gently moved his fingers in circles over her shoulders, massaging and relaxing her as best as he could, or wanted to really. If she continued to fight, things would get much worse, but if she chose to cooperate, things might get worse, but she'd enjoy it.

-Valrina's profile

Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Pia froze. Despite the claims of the creature, she did not believe it only had good intentions. Oh, certainly, it probably did not intend to do her any lasting harm, and maybe it would even make it claims of making her feel good come true. Good in a physical sense, at least. She did not for a second doubt that it planned to have its way with her, however.
She was a bit surprised by its seemingly gentle touch and the massage she was getting. Had she been less afraid, less tense, she might even have enjoyed it. It was too rare for her to be touched gently. The effect of the massage was dampened by her being tensed, afraid and ready to flee.

"P-p-please.. Who are you? W-what are you?", she stammered as her eyes darted about, searching for a way to escape. Any way to escape.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

He continued with the soft massaging, gently running over her relaxingly. His hands felt smooth, like a snake's but without the sensation of lines between scales, like it was all one continues piece.

As he massaged, the tentacles began retracting from his arms, poised to snatch her up if she resisted.

It is normally polite to give one's own name first when asked, but I'll oblige you this time. I am Zhiric. Your name would be? As he spoke, he gently nudged her thoughts, trying to skew her mind subtly into a more arouse state.

-Valrina's profile

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 pm

"My-my name is Pia", she stammered. Brought up to be polite, she felt a moment of shame at his rebuke, but bit it down. One is not obliged to be polite to ones rapist. If that what was he was. She was not used to be caught and given back rubs.

"Please.. You ruined my clothes, I just want to go home. If you don't want to hurt me, why don't you let me go."

If it was not for the fact she feared she might be raped any second, she might have enjoyed this. He was being quite gentle, and touched her in all the right spots. If this had been with someone else.. Susan perhaps, or even Cala..

Pale skirt lashing against tan thighs.. sweaty bodies in movement. 'Pia, do you want a break. A massage perhaps?'

Pia snapped out of the beginning fantasy. Why was she even thinking of this now?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

She heard a faint chuckle in her mind while he continued massaging.

Why would I ever dream of hurting you? After all the trouble I went through to get you alone? Stuff and nonsense. You shall be fine He was speaking to her calmly and almost cheerfully until his voice took a darker tone with one last addition. So long as you do what I want.

-Valrina's profile

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Pia groaned. So there it was. Submit, or be made to submit...

Pia tried to play for time. "S-so, uh, Zhiric.. what exactly is it you want?", she stammered. Her eyes roamed, looking for something that could help her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next