View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Exercise in Futility [for Ryu] 

Post Re: Exercise in Futility [for Ryu]
Her return wasn't pleasant, it made her uneasy as she couldn't seem to find any sign indicating her master's return. In order to make the wait less of a discomfort, she began to study as there wasn't any homework and after growing bored she moved on to something else, but the hours seemed to pass as slow as always. Eventually she was standing around aimlessly, waiting, counting the seconds for no apparant reason. Soon doubt led her thoughts in an entirely different direction which, at first, she tried to discard as unsuitable in her position. The things she did for the demon deserved gratification, Ryu humiliated herself in order to please him, even have herself masturbate in public. Apart from the single incident with the invisible creature she did whatever he asked her to. She was raped because he wanted her to be in this situation!

Then out of nowhere a sudden thought came across her mind, implying that she was tricked to believe that she was honored by the demon's acceptance, that she could be glad to be his slave like another certain someone convinced her before. "God .. fucking .. dammit!" With each word she was slamming her wrist against a wall nearby, the realization of what had happened summoned anger upon the red haired student. Ryu could think clearly, but maybe she was disappointed that he didn't show up? Didn't her thoughts switch from desire to hate too rapidly to be caused naturally?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 pm

"Why so angry?"

The Marquis grinned as he slowly appeared, thick arms wrapping around the student, embracing her tightly with her back to the monster. Even in that position, she would not be able to help but feel the demon lord's visage perching down on her shoulder, gleaming red eyes staring at the side of the girl's face. As he did so, the monster's body became more solid and practically filled up the room, his tail being forced to rest on top of itself.

It was time to test the girl's loyalties without the mist's power to keep her docile. Yes, it would be a most amusing part of the game, and depending on how it went, she would either fall back under the mist's power or she would remain herself. The demon merely wondered whenever she would try to fight back now.

Or whenever she would simply give in, having already been used and by the monster before.

It wasn't like she had the ability to defeat him in the first place.

Even then, it would require care. Especially if he wished to tempt her into continuing to play the role of his little 'slave' and he, her 'master'. "I'm quite pleased with you, my dear. You have been extraordinarily good, doing all that I asked of you. That little incident back there, just a tiny setback. Worry not, I'm not disappointed at all nor am I angry. In fact, you've more than made up for it by following my request, returning to your room like this."

Then, perhaps a little 'reward', nothing but a lie but how could she know? "As for the rude beast that got in our way... I sought him out and I had him crushed, for your sake. Just my way of apologizing to you. The ignorant thing won't be bothering anyone else, lest of all you."

The Marquis gave her body an appreciative squeeze, as if both embracing her more securely and feeling her up at the same time.

"How about it, Ryu? Will you forgive me?"

Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Ryu was amazed by the way his tail filled up the entire room, simply too much to get past even if she was heading for an exit which obviously wasn't the case. She tilted her head to where his own didn't rest, trying to look at his face out of the corner of her eyes. Not completely enhanced with lust she then realized that his form was intimidating to say the least, she'd have no chance if he was an opponent. His grasp was either too strong or too comfortable for her to break free, not that it mattered since it was what she had been waiting for.

For a few moments she was torn between refusal and acceptance of his apology. She was angry at him, about to struggle against his simple touch but he returned to her, probably she actually meant something to the demon. What would this all be for, the rape, the humiliation, dragging herself back to her room though completely exhausted after such sexual activities, if not for her master? The goal that she had been working for the whole time?

"I .. I mean .. um .. " Somehow she had to believe that the creature had been eliminated, only another monster could do so and if he bothered to follow her to her room although she had failed to fight by herself, this could be true. Not to mention that she blushed slightly as she took this as more of a friendly gesture than actual revenge.

"I forgive you .. It makes me happy that you came back. Although in any case I should be asking for forgiveness since I started to bear hatred against you. That's not what a good slave would do, I apologize."

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 pm

The demon lord smirked, pleased at the way this was unfolding.

"Thank you for forgiving me, my dear!" With that, the Marquis gave her another squeeze in his embrace before lifting her off the floor gently, allowing her to rest in the niche formed by his arms, peering down at her as well as allowing her to see him more easily. "And think nothing of it, my dear. You're quite well in the right for hating me. I put you in a most intolerable position, and I regret it deeply. I shouldn't have placed you in such a situation, truly, not when you've been nothing but cooperative and well behaved."

Oh, this was truly just rich. Rarely did he ever get an opportunity like this. Actually, this was a first for the demon lord, and it was a new opportunity that appealed so deeply to him. Quite overcome with curiosity, the Marquis sought to see just where and how far this would go.

For what else could be more fun than that?

"In fact, I would like to make up for it to you. The demise of some weak monster is too poor a gift to one as wonderful as you. This, my dear, calls for some pampering!" Smiling, or was he smirking still, down at Ryu, the Marquis brought the student closer against his chest as to have her to lean against it, allowing for one of his arms to begin rubbing at her nether lips through the fabric of her cloth, putting in enough pressure into drawing out arousal from the little 'slave' of a student.

"Allow me, my dear, to make you feel good on your own terms."

It wouldn't be her own terms, not exactly. But she would be too caught up in the pleasure to care, he was sure. And even if she wasn't, it wouldn't matter for what slave didn't dream of receiving favor from their master? Beside, she wouldn't care, not after he was done with her. By the time the demon was done, she would certainly be in no mood to complain at all. Yes, it would be a most pleasant night for the student, which would only make things more confusing for her after her earlier experiences. He did so love leaving females in such a disconcerting state.

"Or would you prefer I leave instead?"

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:28 am

Pressed against the monster's muscled chest, she couldn't help but have her fingers brush against it. The simple thought of being taken with force by such a strong male made her excitemont grow once more. "P-pampering? Ahn .. " He praised her and even apologized for letting that creature abuse her nubile body, to her it was more than anyone in her position could ask for. She believed he had taken care of what had caused her emotional pains and this form of repayment was the sweetest of all.

"No, please stay .. I'm too grateful to reject favors from my master, also .. I would only want you to leave if you said it was about time to do so." Her hands were still pressing against his chest as she was in the comfortable safety of his arms, gasping with each stroke against the thin fabric that covered her blooming flower. Her legs were bent at the knees, but still spread a little to allow him an easier access. Ryu could see him now, all of his muscular upper body that made her want him, the subtle pressure applied to her crotch served as the perfect tinder for her newly discovered lust. In fact his visage was terryfying, but it was her master's face and she loved it nevertheless.

Images were coursing through her mind, remains of what she saw earlier. The satisfaction of seeing her master's pleasure while she was driven to ecstasy further served to arouse his slave, he mentioned to make her feel good so it was inevitable to think in such ways. At best she would stay conscious for a few hours, if one at all, but she didn't mind. As long as she did her best she could be assured that the demon was satisfied. At least that's what she believed at this point.

"Do as you please, .. I promise I'll be serving you as good as I can once you want me to."

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

"Rest assured, Ryu, you need not worry about disappointing me. As long as you do your best, I can not be anything but pleased with you"

The Marquis chortled as a hand snaked in between the student's thighs, strong fingers now rubbing against between Ryu's thighs, allowing her to feel pleasure. A little bit of pampering would go a long way, he knew. And afterward, he would have some more fun of his own.

She wouldn't deny him anyway, of this he was confident.

With care, the demon lord eased himself back until he was in the center of the room, no longer needing to be so near against the wall, not when he could relax and have fun with his little plaything. The monster allowed her to rest in comfort in his arms as his hand kept on expertly sexing the girl up, fingers teasing her slit and nub against the thin fabric covering them. Before long, the demon lord slipped under her body and dragged the cloth off, leaving half of Ryu's body naked before him once again.

With her defenseless now, the demon lord began teasing the girl even more by plunging two of his fingers into her heated hole, pumping and grinding against the student's tight entrance.

"How does that feel, little one? Good, I'll bet. Or shall I stop instead?"

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 am

Her hands came off, leaving the monster before they wrapped about her own form, pressing against the fabric of her shirt as if she were but a shy girl hugging herself firmly. Below that her breasts had been waiting, she was giving them soft squeezes as her arms first depressed against her chest then relieved the pressure again. Perhaps she allowed herself too much by doing so, probably dared to go further, but she couldn't help it.

He slid the panties along her athletic legs, pulling them away from her sacred spot but she did not interfere. Once the demon resumed the pampering, his slave began to draw short breaths, exhaling tender moans as he buried his fingers into her flower. Ryu descended further into this blissful submission that she simply wouldn't mind or care about.

"Keep going, I beg you .. This is far better than what I have imagined. I simply love your pampering, each passing second I want to feel more .."

Even with the mist gone every cell in her body was telling her that he shouldn't be given a reason to leave so she could receive any kind of affection.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4