View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Exercise in Futility [for Ryu] 

Post Re: Exercise in Futility [for Ryu]
Ryu could feel her legs getting pushed into the air, letting out a soft gasp as he spread her buttocks, sending a particular sensation through her. It certainly was a sensitive spot due the fact she was thinking that with his size he'd spread her anus further than others could. Perhaps she'd come back to this later, but at the time she held her breath in anticipation as she felt him against her, the legs of his adding to the interest in her partner. Parting her lips with his cock, Ryu tensed as he made his way into her tight sheath, her natural lubrication turning the action into a smooth thrust as her warmth began to surround his member. Drawing a delighted moan from her lips, a wave of pleasure was sent through the red head and while it did feel incredible with the friction against her, she knew it wouldn't take long to send her over the edge. "You're so thick, ahhh .. can't hold it .. back." Tight walls contracted around his length, engulfing the shaft completely as he buried it within her. Already on the edge of self control, Ryu let out further passionate moans which accompanied the meeting of their hips, although it wouldn't be long for her anymore.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:51 pm

The Marquis grinned as he watched the student moan loudly in the throes of passion, induced by the mist that had virtually taken control of her, chortling as she made her remark about the size of his cock. "Why bother with holding back?" The demon lord grinned down at Ryu, watching as his words sank into her consciousness, pounced upon by the mist. Yes, indeed, why hold back at all? This wonderful monster here was right, the mist murmured to Ryu. Here was a monster, it spoke, a male both strong and great. Certainly no one could blame her for offering herself to this monster, it reasoned. After all, didn't all strong women want a stronger male? The mist was most insidious, attacking her thoughts as well as it attacked her own body, fueling her lust and passion with further whisperings. Hell, why not ask the monster to take her? It would be most wonderful, wouldn't it? To belong to such a magnificent male as this one, to be fucked every day by such a thick cock like that, to forget about everything else and just belong to the monster? Even though she would return to being herself once the demon was done with her, she was completely at the mist's mercy, and that meant she was at the demon's mercy as well. No doubt she would be quite angry once she realized that she had been played like a violin by the monster but for now... She had no defenses against her own feelings, not with them being manipulated so completely by the mist. Throughout it all, the Marquis continued to leer down at Ryu, even as his cock slid in and out of her heated hole, filling her up completely each and every time. Even though he had created the mist, even he wasn't sure just exactly what it was saying to the student. The demon merely continued to fuck the student even as the mist kept on whispering into her mind. Yes, this is definitely a great idea, after all she was the one who thought of it. It was definitely much better than being raped by monsters every day, wasn't it? She'd definitely be lucky to belong to such a strong male, wouldn't she? Slowly, but subtly, the mist kept gnawing at her thoughts, replacing all thoughts of the Marquis as a monster with thoughts of him as a male, one that was more than worthy of her, one that she ought to belong to. Strong women needed strong men, didn't they?

Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:23 am

Hearing his words, further enchanted by the mist made her lose control almost instantly, arching her back as she cried out in sheer bliss and her wet folds wrapped around his massive member, bathing in her release as further suggestions flowed into her already obedient mind. There wasn't anything she could do about it, he was clearly successful in restraining her, making her prone to her desires and most importanly, himself. Every thought that originated from the mist was absorbed completely, she believed every word it said and thus meant to submit to his will, having the strong male by her side as long as he did desire it. For her he was the perfect match, not even a monster anymore like earlier, she was meant to be with him, be ruled by the muscled man who appeared more than worthy of her as she realized how much she had loved strong men within her past. Ryu would be luckier than any female if she could belong to him, have him ravage her pussy every day which would cancel any further rape, anything that could be associated with breaking her down and forcefully taking her.
"I .. I .. ", she stuttered as his thickness spread her pussy further than she could ever imagine, dealing with the aftermaths of her recent climax. "Please take me .. fuck me as long as you want .. I'm entirely offering myself to you with heart and soul .. Please accept me as another good of yours .. I crave to be a part of your belongings .. " The woman was cut off by a loud moan as another orgasm rippled through her, following the first by barely a few seconds. By then she would probably be willing to do everything for him, even to be a sex slave attached to a collar and chain would do if that meant she could belong to him. Indeed, her lust was taking its toll as she felt the pleasure rising once again.

Last edited by Ryu on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:51 pm

An eyebrow raised slightly as the Marquis listened to the student, somewhat surprised by what she was saying. Oh, he had a few females say similar things to him but it had always been coerced, always spoken in the hopes that they would be allowed to go afterward, always as a pretense. But this time around, he could see that this particular woman was sincere with her words, hopeful that the demon lord would indeed take her in. 'Ah, so this is what the mist has been up to...' The monster only grinned, supremely pleased by the extreme success of both his newest toy and the willing female under him. Hands now roamed over her body, hooking themselves under her flesh as the demon moved the two of them around until he now rested on his ass, allowing Ryu to straddle the monster. Ah, it couldn't hurt to play along with the mist, he supposed. "Certainly... You shall belong to me and to no one else, and you shall know nothing but the pleasure of being fucked by me every single day, dozens of times each day..." If the demon lord had his guess right, it was likely that the mist was simply destroying any resistances and inhibitions the female might have, making everything about the monster look irresistible, even his very words. If he was right, then the mist was something far better than just ordinary mind control; it turned fearful and unreasonable women into willing sexual partners, fueled by their own lust, driven by their own wishes.

'The power to capture the heart, huh?' Now that was real power, Fornicarus had to agree. Keeping two hands on the student's waist, the demon lord began to bounce her up and down on his cock, using his free hands to cup her breasts and grope them freely, slurping his tongue all over them. All the while, the mist was busy telling Ryu just how wonderful it was that he had chosen her, how lucky she was to belong to him now. Always, it kept her mind focused on the pleasure she was feeling, a pleasure that refused to subside no matter how hard the monster went at her. Always, the demon's words echoed through her mind, carried along by the mist as it kept on reminding her about how wonderful it would be to be the demon's sex slave. By now, any notions of being a strong female didn't even matter anymore as the mist kept attacking her recent thoughts, building on them and strengthening her fantasies.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 pm

The promise of pleasure, endless pleasure each and every day was intoxicating for the busty red head, vivid images coursing through her head as his words seemed to echo from every corner of her mind, never interrupting as he was telling her over and over again what he'd do to her. It felt incredible to have his huge shaft stretch her pussy this far, overwhelming lust and arousal within her hot body she wasn't allowed to focus on anything else as the images were always present in a far corner of her mind. His firm grip on her waist, she needed to hold on to something, anything as she reached out towards his shoulders, getting a hold on them, discovering more muscles as her form bounced up and down his length by the jolts that her body made to pleasure the one who owned her. Arching her back did bring more of her mountaneous orbs into his other pair of hands, her full nipples pulsing against his palms as the large breasts of hers were beginning to swell beneath his movements against them. Positioned on her knees as she was, she attempted to match the pace he was impaling her with himself to force her tight passage open even faster, moaning loudly as she did so.

"I beg you .. Ahhnn .. grant an unworthy being as myself to be your sex slave .. Hahh .. it'll be a delight to serve you in every way and as long as you want. Ah! I would love to be ruled, to be attached to a collar and leash .. be tied up .. whatever you desire." Everything about him had turned irresistable; his muscles, his full attention, his cock that filled her with pleasure, that she belonged to him meant she would have these and more things around her all at once, every day. The simple thought was about to make her drool now that her tongue was hanging out of her mouth due to her ever increasing lust as she did glare at him with half lidded eyes, driving the hot rod of pleasure deep into her warm folds as they gripped his shaft tightly. To climax forever and make her master cum in return if he would accept her was her only desire, the mist driving her beyond her wildest imaginations as she grew uncontrollably excited.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm

By now, the girl could hear nothing but her own moans echoing within her mind, see nothing but her body writhing under the demon lord, feel nothing but incredible pleasure. And these were all only promises of things to come even as she was ravaged by the monster here and now. No longer needing any more words to reinforce the hold it had over Ryu, the mist merely kept her embroiled within her own lust-induced fantasies, letting her see nothing but herself being used by the Marquis and loving him for it. Heart and soul was what she had said, and heart and soul was what the mist was showing her now. The demon lord could only marvel at his newest creation as he kept on sliding his cock into Ryu, feeling the incredible heat of her pussy, all tight and wrapped around his thick shaft. He would most certainly use this mist of his on other females as well, to make them as willing and eager as the red head, but... first things first, he had to enjoy this girl for all she was worth. While he wasn't sure what she had been like beforehand, he was rather sure that she hadn't been this dirty-minded, so given to fantasies like this. Well, perhaps she was, but who knew for sure?

All that seemed certain was that regardless of any of her feelings or thoughts, the mist had simply swept them aside and practically turned her into a nymphomaniac, however temporary. Ah, best to play along with the mist for now. "Very well, my dear... If that is what you wish, then I cannot turn down your wishes, can I? You may be my sex slave for as long as you wish, and as long as you are mine, you shall be ruled by my whims. You shall know nothing but endless pleasure." Who even knew if she was listening, or if she could even hear him at all? From the look of things, the girl was pretty far gone into her own lust-filled fantasies. He finally brought a hand up to Ryu's face, a finger sliding along the drool from her mouth, before slipping into that warm hole, knowing that she would play along with it, whenever it was out of her own lust or under the mist's power. The demon lord merely grinned as he kept on bouncing the female on his cock, his hands toying and groping with her behind and breasts, taking advantage of her more than willing body.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 am

"Thank you very much." She replied with the last bit of consciousness she could come up with, her mind elsewhere accompanied by the sheer delight of her new master who used her for his own. Merely a physical reaction, Ryu's lips wrapped around his finger before the girl began with what she thought was best. Summoning a light suction upon it, her head was bobbing back and forth in a steady motion while having her tongue play with the digit of his hand. Obviously she did this before, although the student appeared a bit out of practice due to the lack of recent monster encounters. Her moans became deeper though in sync with her motions, without the desire to keep herself from release she could burst any second as he pushed her to ever heightened pleasures. The woman's existence did consist of nothing else than the fulfillment of her physical duties for his bodily pleasure. There surely couldn't be any more of her kind, even if he would by any chance keep more slaves around it would simply make her eager to be his precious little ruby, the one he'd share a bed with each and every night. Taken as long as she wished by the strong male sounded like heaven to her, the note that she was to decide how long to remain his sex slave wasn't even important.

All she could see were the lust-filled fantasies of hers, perversions that ranked from her usual desires to those she wasn't even willing to speak of. Like a storyboard they passed her inner eye, having her body altered by demonic force and unknown injections, changing her proportions and breasts until they doubled or even tripled in size, all for the sake of having a finer female in his grasp. Then he humiliated her in public, showing her off and parading her around in front of both humans and all sorts of foreign creatures, perhaps monsters from the campus, but only her master was having her way with the girl. The mist did also adress another matter, Ryu dangling from the ceiling from a chain connected to her wrists, a riding crop in his hand which lashed across her body, occasionally her now enormous breasts and firm behind, leaving red marks as she would moan in bliss. Giving in to her masochistic nature, she could soon see herself covered in semen, barely conscious with her tongue hanging out and eyes rolled back in her head, experiencing an ever lasting height with pain and pleasure as it flowed through her. The odd thing, she loved him all the way through, even when treated poorly.

Meanwhile the pleasure was building up quickly, the student approaching release while the one she wanted to feel the same didn't even come to the point yet. She was too distracted to take action in any case, however the warm coffin of her body tightened further around his large phallus, fingers digging into his muscled shoulders as she was driven by raw lust and submission, the force behind the thrusts on his cock were blurring her already absent mind even more.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm

(Sorry about taking such a long time to get back!)

Chortling, the demon watched as his newest toy sucked on his finger, wondering just what was going through the redhead's mind, as influenced as it was by the mist. Instead of continuing to lavish his attention upon her bust, the monster decided to explore the rest of her body with his free hands, roaming over her flesh and fondling the young lady. Privately, the demon was beginning to consider screwing with the young woman further than just the exercising room. It was always fun to mess with the students' heads, after all. And with the mist's help, he would certainly have no problem doing that at all. Even as he continued to bounce the girl on his thick meat and grope her body, the monster was very much having fun coming up with all manners of ideas, discarding those that seemed dull or had been done before and deliberating on what was new and exciting for him. It didn't take him long to settle on one, and only then did the demon finally take a much more active hand in the activity. "Ah, my dear... Settle down."

The monster laughed as he leaned Ryu back down onto the floor, allowing her to rest against the carpet. Once she was down, the Marquis drew his cock from her pussy before lying down beside the girl, a hand on her stomach to keep her there, another hand suddenly grinding against her pussy, fingers rubbing on the top of her clitoris. He would bring her to a climax then proceed with his plan. Even as he went about all this, the mist had anticipated his wishes and weakened itself enough to the point where the girl would be able to respond on her own without being encouraged by the mist. "My dear, as seeing as you are a student of this institute, it can be safely assumed that you have a room of your own. Would you invite me to your room? I shall show you even greater pleasures if you do..."

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 pm

(It's worth waiting for you to return ^^)

Little did he have to do to bring her to a climax, his obediant slave was on the brink of release even as he pulled out, then started to work on her with his hand. Ryu tensed entirely as she climaxed, her back arched, releasing another blissful cry of relief before he finished with her. Their recent actions made her a tad dizzy as she settled back on the ground, her sizeable breasts rising and falling with her chests, breathing heavier as glazed eyes stared up at the monster beside her for a moment. She was hesitating, not only because giving in would mean that she would give herself away freely once more. The mist did not control her entirely, even without any knowledge of it she could tell that she wasn't as driven towards him as before. However, she had asked to be his slave, to belong to him and although part of her was against any kind of obediance towards a monster she couldn't resist the promises of even greater pleasures. Strong as he was, it would surely be entertaining, but she reminded herself that he might as well just take what he desired and that this was the only way out.

"I .. I have to admit, that sounds marvelous .. It is an honor to hear that you want a slave such as myself to invite you into my accomodations .. " Considering that her roommate, both an inconvenience and a blessing, would stay at another girl's place that night although that might be against the rules, she couldn't see any reason why not to invite him. It would also prevent her roommate from getting raped as well while not having to share her master with anyone else. "You're invited to come to my room as you please .. I could bring you there right away, I'd have to get my things from the changing room first though if that doesn't bother you." With a shy smile her last words were spoken, then leaving the red head for an answer. The rare occasion of other students on the hallways aside, he surely had a plan of concealing himself as long as they were moving.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm

( :D -glomps- You're awesome as usual!)

The Marquis only grinned at the girl as she spoke, knowing that with the mist's influence, there wasn't any chance of her turning him down. Gesturing toward the doors, the monster did nothing to stop her. "Good, good, then we shall retire to your room. Ah, but now, it wouldn't do for me to be caught." The monster then peered around, catching sight of the girl's discarded gym clothes. Here, his idea began to move into action as the Marquis returned his attention to Ryu. "I shall allow you to get your things together but, for now, you need not worry about your clothes. Carry them, if you wish, but... Ah, allow me to show you." Chortling, the demon lord began to dissolve into water once again, but this time flowing over her body. It did not take long for the 'water' to quickly shift into another form, one she would recognize easily. Within moments, the girl was once again dressed in her white t-shirt and dark blue shorts, exactly the same as those she had worn just earlier. Only, they felt damp to the touch, even if they looked quite dry to her or anyone else for that matter.

There was also another difference as well, and that was the water that had also flowed into both her pussy and ass, leaking in easily and swelling up quickly until it felt as if she had thick cocks buried in both of her holes. A bit of an inconvenience for her, perhaps, but one that he enjoyed quite immensely. And it wasn't likely the girl wouldn't complain, not with the sensation of being filled in two holes igniting more warm pleasure throughout her body. No longer visible at all, the Marquis remained concealed as the student's gym clothes. Even as she laid on the floor, she wouldn't be able to help but feel her master fondling and groping her body from within the false clothes, even if they showed absolutely no movement from outside. "My dear, you may proceed to the changing room, if you wish." The monster then chuckled, sending strong vibrations throughout her body and through the thick members buried within her holes. This would be quite the fun, he just knew.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am

(I know ;))

"Ahh .. D-don't worry, I will, I .. I just need a moment." Struggling to stand up, she could feel the vibrations all over her body, wrapping her in a pleasant blanket of his own. It came to the point where she was merely able to stand, both her holes stretched as if filled with certain sex toys, not the smallest type either as she rather stumbled towards her shirt and shorts than actually walked. A shudder ripped through her body as she reached out for them, having to kneel slightly which made the vibrations that much sweeter and teased out a sharp moan from the busty red head. Taking a deep breath as she got back up, she promised herself to show how assertive she could be for her master, no matter how difficult it would be to do so. Slowly, she made her way back to the changing room, hoping that nobody would be there. Ryu was disappointed as she found herself confronted with two students, the remains of the sounds she heard as she made her way towards the exercise room.

"Oh .. oh damn." Walking towards her locker, she could not hide the massive amounts of pleasure that basked over her, not entirely. "Hey Ryu!" Breathing a bit heavier, she wished she could get out of there real quick, a rather strong blush on her cheeks as she smiled nervously at the girl with dark hair and green eyes who had adressed her. "Y-yeah, hey there Anna, hey Elena." "Anything special going on tonight? You finish kinda early today." Anna was always open and talkative, quite the opposite of her blue haired friend. "Oh, about that .. um .. " She hissed softly as she turned back halfway, resuming to open her locker and then stuff everything left inside into a small bag she had brought there. "I just don't feel like it today. We .. we'll talk later, a-all right? I-I'm in a hurry." Stopping for a moment, a soft groan parted her lips as she reached down towards her crotch, never actually touching it. She was afraid she was caught now, but the other two didn't seem to notice the obvious, although Elene was raising an eyebrow. "Well you look sort of tired .. All right then, see you around." With a sigh Ryu took a moment to recover, a hand of hers brushing the side of one of her large breasts as any strength left to fight off the pleasure was strained by the monster's actions, but it was better than getting around naked. Now she only had to make it back to her room.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm

While the girl only had to make it back to her room now, it didn't mean it was going to be any easier. No, far from it. Instead, as soon as the girls had gone away and left Ryu 'alone' again, the monster began teasing the girl again. Everywhere where the 'fabric' hugged her form, she could feel him groping and fondling her flesh. Keeping a careful watch around, the demon lord chortled as he began kneading the girl's large breasts, the fabric twisting and applying pressure onto her hard nipples. The demon's laughter only vibrated throughout her body, but nowhere were the vibrations as strong as those that hummed through the thick shafts buried inside her holes, moving as if they were alive, writhing around her tight walls. Even her behind was not spared, feeling as if powerful hands were squeezing and groping them as well. The worst of it had to be the feeling of the monster paying attention to Ryu's clit, rubbing and grinding into it as she walked, the fabric clinging tightly to her crotch.

"Enjoyable, is it not?" The monster chortled some more, sending yet more vibrations throughout her body. Even just speaking produced more vibrations to torment the girl. "Ah, take the long way back, my dear. I would like to see a bit of the campus as well." The demon lord chortled once again, his laughter growing stronger. It didn't take long until he spoke up again, just as they came to a fork on the road back home. "Ah, take the way left. I believe there are plenty of students on that path, are there not?" Now he was just being cruel, knowing that with the mist influencing the girl, it wasn't likely she would be willing to risk her 'master's disappointment by refusing him. Taking the opportunity before they were surrounded by even more students, the Marquis moved a small bead of water up her neck and positioned it just by her ear, allowing only her to hear him and no one else. He too took the utmost care to keep the student's clothes as ordinary looking, allowing no movement to be noticed apart from her own even as he continued to assault the girl's body.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Ryu was awfully close to take the path she was longing for, leading straight back to the dorms, her expression didn't leave much of a doubt about her despair. But something was telling her to obey, deep inside her she knew that any disappointment he felt would be a defeat of hers as his personal slave. As much as she would hate to take the path he wanted her to, it was part of her duty to do whatever his mind pleases. Taking the first few shaky steps, she carefully tried to walk in a casual way, but the vibrations sent throughout her body were to die for, each step felt like a shattering wave of orgasmic pleasure threatening to make her lose control of herself. She knew fully well where she was headed by her master's words, aware that at this time of the day a bunch of students would be walking on the path to watch the beautiful sunset. The girl had lost track of time, thanks to all the pleasure she was quite uncertain about the matter. Attempting to breathe out bits of lust she kept walking at a faster pace, a hand of hers clinging to her bag as it was the only thing she had next to the stimulating garments.

Eventually she met a student, but more were to follow. All the time she carried this expression of pure lust and pleasure, glazed eyes trying to hide from those that locked on her, perhaps due to her stiff gait and occasional groans. By the time she made it halfway, she assumed she came this far, the girl paused at a couple of benches, students sitting on those, chatting, they appeared to have recently returned from their club activities, drawing the scenery from the looks of it. However, she couldn't bring herself to keep going at this point, the motions too enjoyable for her taste, she had to rest. Her engorged breasts were on fire, each breath pushed them deeper into the fabric, each beat of her heart made the sensitive nipples throb keenly in his grasp, it would only take this much to break her down in front of the students, to make the young woman climax intensely with all the teasing going on underneath her shorts and shirt. This felt like torture to her, but she would behave, it would definitely pay off not to disobey. Ryu didn't bother sitting down, she simply held onto a backrest and tried to wait for it to pass, deeply embarassed she doubted that anything could make it worse, knowing only he could humiliate her even further.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Using the small bead of water he had taken the opportunity to place just by her ear, the Marquis chortled some more purposefully as he spoke, teasing and groping the girl as she made her way along the path, despite the presence of the students. "Very good, my dear. I am growing quite fond of you, you know... Your loyalty is quite touching and you most certainly will be well rewarded once we get to our destination." Speaking as much as he had, the demon lord knew none but Ryu would hear him and he knew that it would be sending quite a few waves of pleasure throughout her body. Even as she made her way, the demon did not let up for even a moment, continuing to assault her body, groping and fondling and massaging everywhere he could, laughing all the while, penetrating her holes and grinding into her clitoris. But even the most stubborn of women couldn't have made it the entire way, and she was no exception. With all the pleasure forced upon her mist-weakened body, it did not surprise the Marquis that she tried to hold on using one of the backrests. Well, if it meant the girl would stay on this road that much longer, then he would not complain, not when there were more fun to be had. Even as Ryu held on to her support, the sensations did not relax.

Instead, they only grew stronger and stronger, feeling as if every part of her body that was hugged by the 'fabric' of her master was having even greater attention lavished upon her. With the thick cocks buried within her pussy and ass, it felted as if they were writhing even more now, almost as if something was happening to them. Slowly, dozens of tiny tendrils burst out from the shafts, swarming all around the central members. Each one of the small cilia had feelers that were covered in tiny bumps and seemed to be living creatures in themselves. From within her holes, the tendrils explored and felt all over from inside her holes, seeking out every nook and crevice, applying pleasure to every bit of her tight havens. And with the Marquis's never ending laughter, it was as if her pussy and rear were exploding in sheer pleasure, the 'shorts' she wore suddenly forcing her legs apart, as her master spoke to her yet again. "My dear girl... I would like you to prove your loyalty to me here, and pleasure yourself here, with all these girls around. Worry not, I promise I shall use my powers to make them forget everything they see..." The Marquis laughed once again, knowing the mist would be encouraging her to do what he had asked of her, and laughing all the while at the knowledge that he was lying about his promise.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 am

His red headed slave was shocked by his order to prove her loyalty, of course feeling intense pleasure such as this throughout the entire walk made her crave it even more, but with other students around she hesitated. Pulling off a naughty thing like masturbation in public wasn't considered an option at any time, but now that she was quite worthy in his eyes it gave her an extra boost of motivation. "Very well.", she began with a whisper as her free hand traveled down her side, brushing against her skin softly before fingers settled on her lower lips, still spread wide thanks to the thick shaft buried within her narrow passage, the feeling of many small things moving around inside drove her senses crazy. However, she was quick to rub against the fabric there, a weak groan leaving her lips before she applied more pressure to her cunt, moaning loudly which made most of the students look up, towards her. Now she couldn't just stop, it had been an order and she would carry it out at all costs.

Vigorous noises of pleasure passed into the air as she kept this up, a strong blush her only expression next to the sheer pleasure that surged through her body. All along she kept watching the students, those were probably too ashamed to say anything, uncertain what to do in such a case as it wasn't a very common thing to happen, only a black haired student actually stood up but too confused about the matter to make a move. Meanwhile Ryu had settled on the backrest, bringing one of her legs up on the bench so she wouldn't fall off, grinding her pussy against the wood as hard and fast as she could, her second hand then joined the action as it wasn't needed as support. Brushing against the fabric on top of one of her luscious breasts she grasped it, gave a tender squeeze and then started to mold it as she pinched her own nipple, the nub stood proud and erect as it pushed into the fabric from below. She arched her back in order to bring more of the large orb into her hand, her other hand already moving on to new adventures. Her fingers began to tease her clitoris in a circular motion, pressing against it strongly, the busty redhead filling their surroundings with the most lust filled sounds she wouldn't want anyone to hear.

In a matter of less than one or two minutes she couldn't hold it anymore, his earlier statement suggested he wouldn't want her to resist, thus didn't hesitate. "I'm cumming!" As if her behaviour hadn't been enough of an announcement she had to say it out loud, reaching release right before a couple of girls as her head shot towards the sky, a cry of delight interrupting the peace of this evening. Her whole body tensed though her hand slid off her clit to support herself on the backrest, shuddering from the intensity of her orgasm, relieved that this was taken care of for the time being and she would be rewarded for her performance. However, the girls were still there, they had seen everything and could cause her some serious trouble.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next