View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A swim in the Moonlight (For Allirabeth) 

Post A swim in the Moonlight (For Allirabeth)
Giza was happy he had found his way into the swimming pool. Here he could have a nice nap before going on hunting. Forcing the door open he walked through the womans changing rooms. Heading to the indoor pool the glass roof let the moon light shine onto the pool reflecting the light in many different directions. Opening the door to the boiler he went and curled. Falling asleep next to the warm boiler he was content.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:47 am

Post Re: A swim in the Moonlight (For Allirabeth)
“I’ll see you later Ana, I just have to get a quick swim in before the pool closes”, I said rushing out the door. I’d had my two piece suit on under my uniform all day with the hopes I could swim in between classes, but it just never worked out. My long curls too had been tied up in a loose knot on my head in preparation for the warm water, and now it was finally time. The water always relaxes me, and after such a busy day, I just couldn’t wait.

I waved to a friend just near the pool as I arrived, but she didn’t stay and swim with me, so I guess I was alone. I wanted my dear cousin to join me, but after our run-in with that water monster, she won’t come near the pool. “Ahh! Empty, sweet”, my faint whispers echoed the high ceilings. I quickly began to unbutton my skirt, kick off my shoes. The smell of the chlorine was intoxicating, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:54 am

Giza's ears perked up at the sound of the doors to the changing room opening. Listening carefully he heard someone sigh with content than dive into the pool. Looks like it was his lucky day. The girl was under water at the moment he carefully snuck out from the boiler room and watched her swimming in the pool.when her head came up to get air he flicked his tongue at her, getting her straight in the neck. He went back into the girls changing rooms and waited for his drug to take effect.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 am

The water was amazing, as I came up for air, water splashed every where as I surfaced. I had no idea that besides water hitting my bare flesh, there were also the wet seeds of arousal planting themselves on me. I dove again, this time even deeper, my heart was racing full of exhilaration. If I had only known, I would have picked a less strenuous activity, one that didn’t force the aphrodisiac faster through my blood stream.

All I felt was wonder for now, and as I came up for air this time, I wiped my eyes of remaining drops, and laid back on the water’s surface like a soft bed. My breasts seem to float above my chest, barely disquised under the wet suit, nipples perky as they hit the cool air.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 am

Lifting his snout to the sir he tookin the the smell of the cholrine and the girl. As the aphrodisac worked its way round her body she would be much easier to capture and pleasure. Hearing her get out of the pool he went and hid in the womans toilets that were connected to the changing rooms

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Alli:
I felt myself compelled to leave the pool. Surely Ana was waiting for me, and it was almost time for dinner. I made my way to the steps and adjusted my suit as if it covered more then it really did. Truly it was really strips of turquoise draped over my nipples, crouch, and crack of my backside, but it passed the school code, somehow.

My breasts and ass giggled and bounced slightly as I made my way to the dressing room to shower off the chlorine before getting dressed again. I placed my clothes on the bench, realizing that I didn’t bring bra and panties to replace my suit, “oh well”, I mumbled to myself as I tested the temperature of the water.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 am

Hearing the girl get out of the pools he waited. Patience Giza. The girl got into the shower giza slowly padded up behind her. Water glistened down her body as she washed herself. Hello

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 am

The soap felt tingly, and as my fingers glided across my skin the sensation was sensual. I found myself almost fondling my breasts, and stroking my sex, instead of merely washing quickly before running out for dinner, and I’d felt this way once before, this uncontrolled arousal.

When I first came this school, something was slipped into the punch and food, but I hadn’t eaten anything for hours. I would have realized something was wrong, if I had taken a moment to examine it, but instead I was caught off guard with a “Hello” that came from behind me.

I turned quickly, almost slipping on the soapy tile, and my hands and arms began to clench and cover all “private” areas from the gazing eyes of what was no ordinary dog.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Walking towards the girl slowly he bares his teeth at her. well what have i found here?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:23 pm

I mirrored his actions in reverse till my back was up against the cold tile wall. The warm water was now pouring down in front of me, and I ignored the shooting spikes of cold as they pierced me. There was no where to go now, but forward, so i launched myself towards the snarling beast in hopes to run passed.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Watching her cowering against the wall amused Giza. When she tried to run past him he stuck his arm out knocking ther to the floor groaning she looks up at him. Poor little pup did you slip over?

Last edited by Giza Wolf on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm

I hit the floor hard, sliding face first into the lockers on the other side. The soapy layer between my skin and the floor gave little resistance, and my still outstretched hands came in contact with the metal surfaces to keep the rest of me from colliding.

Now I was at an even greater disadvantage, lying on the ground, this taunting voice echoing from behind me again, but the door out of here wasn’t that far from me. I tried to size up my situation and figure out if I had a clear shot out.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 am

Watching Allrabeth glance at the door he shook his furry head I wouldn't if i was you.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 am

I had a choice to make, and I figured either choice might end the same way, but I had to try again for the door. Quickly before he would see it coming I hoped, my arms and legs pushed my body up at the same time, as I tried to get to my feet and run once more.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 am

Watching her slide on the floor and get up surprised him but it was no problem. Turning 180 degres he pounced on her landing on her back and knocking her to the floor. well that wasnt a smart idea now was it her face was flat down on the smooth tiles and her muffled screams told me she was still concious.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next