View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Somebody's Watching Me [for Samara] 

Post Somebody's Watching Me [for Samara]
"That's game," Alicia moved to the net and shook Samara's hand. It had been a close game for certain but she had lost in the end after that last grueling set played out. Alicia was an athletic girl roughly her age that she had a few pick up games of tennis with, or rather that had been a false memory implanted by Aegir who remained near by. He was watching the court from a distance with his keen eyes.

He had been up a tree as usual though his pigment was green to match the green foliage and leaves of the tree. He was close enough where he was able to read Samara's thoughts and dug into her memories as he analyzed what she had experienced thus far on the island and in life before coming here.

But he directed his illusion well, Alicia packing up her racket then bringing a hand towel up to her brow, wiping it then her hands before opening a half full bottle of water and taking a drink from it.

"Same time tomorrow?"

She had a tattoo on her left palm, a pentacle that was visible now that her hand wasn't folded around a handle. Of course, she had been left handed as Samara was well aware of.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 am

Post Re: Somebody's Watching Me [for Samara]
That's game, Alicia moved to the net and shook Samara's hand. Samara panting and sweaty, smiled and accepted her hand shake. It had been a close game Samara may have cheated but the girl Alicia didn't need to know that.

Same time tomorrow? That was fun i would be happy for another game. Picking up her racket and wter bottle she unscrewed the lid drank half than poured the rest over her head. I haven't seen you round the school when did you join?

Both were now walking away from the Tennis courts towards the shower blocks. Samara didn't really like wearing the short skirt for tenis but it was school uniform. Looking at Alicia she seemed distant. Smilling Samara gave her a playful punch on the shoulder. Hello? Cmon sleepy head i'll race you to the showers!

With this Samara rushed off.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

"Uh, oh, I just ..." the girl spoke hesitantly as her attention drifted off of the distant tree line back to her. It was nothing she told herself. "I've been here for a year now, but don't do much outside of my class work and tennis so it would be unlikely that you'd see me around unless we had classes together."

But when Samara rushed off towards the showers what she had said took a second to register. "Huh? WAIT!" She ran after her, obvious the last of the two there, panting as she came to a stop.

The pair was barely visible to Aegir who had now descended from his tree and began in there direction, humans were always quicker than he was but eventually he would catch up.

"Cheater," Alicia huffed as she got to the showers, a small grin at the corners of her mouth.

Character Listing

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Panting as she reached the showers she turned to Alicia who had just caught up. cheater (laughs) you should have been quicker slow coach Stripping of her clothes she grabbed her wash kit and went to a shower. Turning on the water she let it cascade over her hair and breasts. Hey Alicia? do you have any shampoo i forgot mine?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 pm

"Umm, yeah ..." Alicia dropped her gym bag onto the ground. She was still in view to the outdoors being just inside the showers but within sight of Aegir who controlled her. He had no real reason of seeing his creation of course in this situation since he was only generating an illusion for one person and had been tapped into her mind and thus could see things through them and gauge where his illusion was.

Of course it was just easier doing things without having to take little cues from his target.

The bag unzipped, Alicia knelt down to rummage threw it. Her rack was there obviously and a few other things, extra tennis balls, a towel, a quick change of clothes and so forth. She nodded after a moment pulling out a green bottle and approaching into the building.

"Yep, here it is," she held it out to her. "It doesn't smell as good as what you're using though."

Giving the shampoo over she stripped down, casting her clothes away from the shower jets so that they wouldn't get soaked. She had also gotten a towel out while conducting a search for the shampoo. She draped it over one of the dividers in the shower before steeping beneath one and turning the water on adjusting it until the right temperature was reached.

"You know, Sam, have you ever heard of the rumors floating around campus, I think that their utter BS but I didn't know if you heard, you must have since their common place and all."

Character Listing

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 am

"Umm, yeah ..." Alicia dropped her gym bag onto the ground. She was still in view to the outdoors being just inside the showers but within sight of Aegir who controlled her. He had no real reason of seeing his creation of course in this situation since he was only generating an illusion for one person and had been tapped into her mind and thus could see things through them and gauge where his illusion was.

Of course it was just easier doing things without having to take little cues from his target.

The bag unzipped, Alicia knelt down to rummage threw it. Her rack was there obviously and a few other things, extra tennis balls, a towel, a quick change of clothes and so forth. She nodded after a moment pulling out a green bottle and approaching into the building.

"Yep, here it is," she held it out to her. "It doesn't smell as good as what you're using though."

Giving the shampoo over she stripped down, casting her clothes away from the shower jets so that they wouldn't get soaked. She had also gotten a towel out while conducting a search for the shampoo. She draped it over one of the dividers in the shower before steeping beneath one and turning the water on adjusting it until the right temperature was reached.

"You know, Sam, have you ever heard of the rumors floating around campus, I think that their utter BS but I didn't know if you heard, you must have since their common place and all."

Character Listing

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 am

Thanks. Yes i have i'm prety worried about going out at dark incase something bad happens to me Finsihing washing her hair she washed out the soap with the water. Walking out of the shower she went to Alicia here's your shampoo

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:10 am

"You know I don't think much of it, just a means of upper classmen scaring new arrivals. I haven't seen anything that backs up there tales," Alicia took back the shampoo, washing her own hair. Aegir in the meantime was stalling as he steadily but slowly moved closer to his target. His tentacles slithering across the ground as he pulled himself closer to her.

"There's sort of a saying among the under classmen in regards to these rumors and not believing everything you hear. But alas, I guess I'm just not pretty enough to be bothered with. I can't imagine that you'd have gone unnoticed for long."

Character Listing

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:59 am

I'm not sure if i have been attacked by any monsters and if i had i don't remember. Turning the shower off she turned to leave when she heard something. Alicia did you here that?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"I think you'd remember something like that, there's plenty of rumors so someone is remembering something. I just think it's a way for upper classmen to get their laughs in at freshmen and sophmores. Here what?"

Alicia paused, listened, then shut off the stream of water she had been bathing beneath and listened again.. She did so for a few seconds before breaking into a grin. "Stop yanking my chain, you really had me going there for a second. If there's anyone out their it's fellow students, I think I hear tennis balls smacking off of the court so your probably just hearing students playing against one another."

Character Listing

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Sorry about that i must be hearing things Wrapping a towel over herself she walked to the changing rooms with Alicia. So. These monsters do you know what they look like?

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:19 pm

"That's alright," Alicia walked with her. She sat down on a bench, rubbing her hair with a second towel to dry it. She had not shampooed it for long so getting it dry was easy enough. She did turn her attention to Samara though as she considered the question.

"I guess that all depends on who's telling the story. I've heard of things like werewolves and demons being absolutely brutal to strange things like giant amonebia that swallow girls and do some funky stuff with them. Then you hear about the beings that are more subtle or gentlier in their dealings with the girls but usually it's just some nympho telling tales of her fantasies.

"I would think that if there was any truth to them that there would be greater knowledge spread about, people would have contacted home too I would imagine, a few of the girls have satelitte phones and in an emergency I would think that the faulty would allow you to call how and even if not there is always letters."

Of course Aegir knew the truth behind the matter. He was so close now but being as patient as he was he allowed things to play out a bit longer as the two prepared to dress.

"So, Sam, mind if I call you Sam? What's your specialty, a lot of the girls here have a quirk or gift that they can access. I dabbled in the occult," she showed the palm of her left hand, "and tried my hand at it for a little while summoning up little critters and the like, nothing complex though."

Character Listing

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Gifts? Well...... I can tell peoples futures and i can lift things by looking at them. Not exactly Amazing but yeah.... Drying her hair Samara wondered why she was saying all these things to a girl who she has only just played tennis with her. I can tell your future if you want

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm

"Telekinesis? Wow, that's no little thing especially if you can't do it yourself, I know a few girls with psionic gifting but mostly it's second sight stuff eerily predicting something that is going to happen that uncannily seems to happen.

"And that will be great, if you could divine my future."

Aegir had now gotten to the showers. He listened in now with his own ears as he had been using Samara's senses until now, hearing her own responses, Alicia's words had been in her head, telepathically imparted there though the lips of the illusion moved to match up with the words to appear as if she were speaking.

Alicia threw on a pair of blue panties and matching bra when she sat down on one of the benches here extending her left hand out towards the girl. The tattoo on her palm clearly visible as she did so, she looked at her, a small smile hanging at the corner of her lips.

Character Listing

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm

If you want i can putting on a matching bra and panties both a dark shade of purple she went up to Alicia and held her hands. Closing her eyes the whole world went quiet. It was like muting your T.V. in real life. Sudden images flashed in Samara's eyes surprised by what she saw she let go of Alicia's hands and fell to the floor backing into the lockers.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next