View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 On the run (for Aisaka) 

Post On the run (for Aisaka)
The sun had almost set on the island of Shokushu, most students of all gone in to get ready for dinner. Ishtar however was still running her laps, trying to get the most out of workout. She had been hoping to develop a stronger stamina which would let her to stay in her volleyball matches for longer periods of time. Already her shirt and short was were drenched in sweat, but the blue haired girl felt great, like she do ten more laps. But as she passed by her stuff waiting patiently for her, she decided that it was getting late. But first just one more lap.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 am

Post Re: On the run (for Aisaka)
Aisaka had been roaming the campus for the past few hours trying to kill some time. She had killed a few hours by scaring some students into the hands of waiting monsters. It was getting late and close to the dinner rush around the campus, which meant crowds. It also would make it harder to get a student by themselves without anyone noticing. In Aisaka case that was a rather bad thing. This left her wandering towards the sports field, as she wanted to check for any stragglers. It was easy to move towards the field, since students and some monsters couldn't see her right now. If there wasn't any one at the sports field she would check the gymnasium next.

Arriving at the sports field she had been lucky in that there was student still running laps. Aisaka stopped in her tracks, as she watched the girl running around the track. Her Hazel eyes roamed over the unknowing students figure, as she took measure of the girl. The student had slender legs the sheen of sweet apparent on the bare parts of the student. The blue gym shorts did well to accentuate the student's taut little bottom. The selling point though was the semi transparency the sweet had caused on the white gym shirt. It had allowed Aisaka to see the student’s pert breast, instead of just there outline. She found herself drooling and wanting this student to herself. A quick look around and she saw the student’s things lying on a bench.

The first thing on the list was to get the students name, and so the school bag on the bench was her first target. Due to her phantom state she could look through the bag without taking anything out. Eventually she found the students ID card, which gave her the information she needed. Oh so her name is Ishtar. Well then it is time for me and Ishtar-chan to get acquainted. She could of taken Ishtar right there on the sports field but what fun was that? Aisaka knew of a few empty rooms in the gymnasium, but how was she going to get Ishtar into the room. Looking down at the bench Aisaka saw Ishtar's uniform and a grin came across her face.

When Ishtar was on the other side of the track Aisaka grabbed the student’s uniform, and water bottle. Then Aisaka began to leave a trail of these items that lead towards the gymnasium. The items seemed to go from the least significant to more important. First was the water bottle, then her shoes that went with the uniform, the red uniform tie, the navy blue vest, the white blouse. These items had been scattered, so they would just be in Ishtar's eye sight as she found the others. The blouse was laid in front of an ajar door that went into the gymnasium. The door lead into a dimly lit storage room, but more importantly Ishtar's plaid uniform skirt was hanging from the edge of a vaulting horse in the middle of the room.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 pm

It wasn't long before Ishtar had completed her lap. Her run had first slowed down to a slow jog before she finally slowed down to walking pace. The blue haired student took a moment to catch her breath as she took stock what she accomplished. [pant] [pant] Good, I think I beat my recored to date. I am sure to do well in the next match. The young woman clenched her fist in triumph of her new personal best.

Ishtar reached over for the towel she had brought with her, but when she looked over at the bench she didn't see them. What? Where is my stuff? Ishtar looked around, it wasn't just the towel but everything else was gone. The young student began looking around frantically for her clothes, had she had left them in her dorm? In the locker room? In class?

It was then that out of the corner of her eyes she spotted her water bottle off in the distance. The young lady moved over and picked it up only, to spot another her shoes off a little ways. Ishtar continued to follow the trail as more and more of her garments. Somebody was playing a cruel joke on the blue haired girl, and Ishtar didn't find it funny. Soon she found herself in front of the gymnasium picking up her blouse. Now I will get to the bottom of this. With that the student took a step to retrieve her skirt and to see who was responsible.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 am

A few minutes had passed by as Aisaka floated there near the ceiling of the room. It was a relief to her when Ishtar showed up in the storage room. She had been afraid the student would either ignore the trail of her stuff, or go looking for her things else wear. Now that she was in the room now it was time to set things in motion. The first thing to happen was the door slamming shut and locking itself behind Ishtar. Aisaka then lightly threw a dodge ball at Ishtar to get the girls attention. "Ishtar” Aisaka called in an eerie and ghostly tone. The only thing Ishtar would see in the direction of the voice were a group of dodge balls floating in the air. What Ishtar didn't see was Aisaka sitting on the vaulting horse, as she caused the dodge balls to levitate around her. The same eerily ghost voice would call Ishtar's name again, and once more it seemed to be coming from the dodge balls. Aisaka waited for Ishtar's response after all it wasn't everyday a student ran into a ghost.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Ishtar took a moment to scan the room, but the storage room looked empty...there was simply no sign of anyone in the room. The blue haired woman then suddenly the door slam shut behind her. The young woman spun around in surprise and she tried to open the door. Surprising it was locked trapping the young lady in the storage room. She continued to struggle with the door until a ball suddenly hit the door.

Once again Ishtar spun in place, as she looked around in fear of what should be an empty room. But what she saw made her face turn pale. She saw a bunch of dodge balls floating in the air just hovering to over the vaulting horse. A eerie and ghostly voice spoke out calling for the blue haired girl. Ishtar wanted to scream, but the raw fear had over taken her as the voice called again. W-What do you want of me?

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 am

A grin crossed Aisaka's face as she saw and heard Ishtar's reaction. "I only want to play a little game." Aisaka would float away from the vaulting horse. This made the dodge balls look like they were moving away, as well. "The game is pretty simple. You can try to get your skirt of the vaulting horse, or you can go for the exit on the other side of the room, or both." Ishtar probably wouldn't have realized there was a way into the gymnasium from the storage room, until it had just been mentioned. "The thing is I'm going to be trying to stop you from doing both with these dodge balls. Don't get think the game ends when you accomplish either of those task, as I'm still going to chase you. You are only really safe once you’re outside of the gymnasium." This time a dodge ball would come flying straight at Ishtar signaling the beginning of the game.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am

Ishtar screamed when the dodge ball came flying at her, its was only by chance that the young woman managed to dive out of the way. The clothes that she was carrying went flying into the air as any thought she had to collect her clothes were gone. She didn't even think about the skirt anymore as she was simply trying to figure out how to get out of the storage room. N-no, please. Leave me alone. The young woman didn't realize there was still a second exit to gymnasium right at the moment, despite the hint from the ghost. She simply struggled to dodge the next ball as she moved around to buy herself time to think about what to do next.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 am

Fortunately for Ishtar the storage room had obstacles that would get in the way of some of the dodge balls. Aisaka was enjoying this little game all ready, as dodge balls bounced off of random objects and the walls. The only problem was that she had apparently gotten over zealous, and had thrown all the dodge balls. Instead of being in one central spot they were all over the place. Aisaka sighed to herself as she began to float around the room, causing each dodge ball she came across to levitate again. She had only half of them, which would give Ishtar some time to think of what she was going to do next.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Ishtar screamed as another ball missed her by inches as she ducked behind a piece of equipment. The young woman was afraid that there was once ball about to nail her, but nothing came. The blue haired woman carefully poked her head out to see what was going on. What she surprised her, a single dodge ball began to floating into the air, it then traveled to another spot in the room. A second ball floated into the air and joined the first ball as they traveled around the room. It was becoming clear to the young woman that what ever was in the room was reloading.

Ishtar looked desperately around the room looking for something anything. It was then that she noticed a second exit out of the storage room. It might lead to the gym, but she wasn't sure. However she didn't have much of a choice, she immediately sprinted across the room attempting to reach the door, and hoping it was open.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 am

After collecting the last of the dodge balls, Aisaka turned around to look for her play thing. The woman wasn't where she had last been, which brought her attention to the running footsteps across the room. A grin came across Aisaka's face as she saw Ishtar was getting into the game finally. Ishtar would see that the door was all ready open as she got closer to it. All she had to really do is make it through the door, and she would be inside a hall way to the gymnasium. The only problem was that dodge balls were coming at her again. Oddly enough the dodge balls weren't aimed to hit Ishtar but the area behind and in front of her.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Ishtar could see freedom just ahead of her as she ran as fast as she could to the doorway. It was then that a dodge ball came flying at her. The blue haired girl screamed as she ducked out of the way, the ball landing just in front of her in the doorway. The young woman tried to back track to attempt to get out of the way of whatever was throwing the balls at her. However a second ball landed just behind her, keeping from moving back out of her exposed position. Whoever or whatever was manipulating these balls, she or it had the young lady dead to rights. She could time her movement to hope to make it too the gym.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 am

Aisaka sort of frowned at the concept of the game ending so quickly. She was sure that her plaything was planing for something, but Aisaka had suddenly gotten a brilliant idea at least it was for her. The dodge balls would all fall to the ground at once bouncing off the floor. It was as if the force holding them up had suddenly had disappeared. Aisaka had quickly left the storage room, and into the hall way that would eventually lead to the gymnasium. She was quickly flying about through rooms as she locked doors. Even the double doors to the gym were locked at least the set of doors from this hall way. One door was left open with a sign next to it saying it was an emergency exit. What Ishtar wouldn't know was that the sign had taken the place of the sauna sign that had originally been next to the door. Aisaka just floated in the hall in her ghost state, waiting to see what Ishtar would do now.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Ishtar closed her eyes as she ready to be pelted by a half dozen dodge balls, she braced herself for the impact when they hit her. Except there was nothing, nothing it all. Slowly the blue haired girl opened one eye and looked around, the balls had hit the ground and were rolling away. It was as if there was nothing there, as if there was nothing ever hear. The young woman didn't want to stick around to find out if it was her imagination playing tricks on her.

She ran through the door and ran to the gym. It was empty and showed no signs of life, but that didn't stop the young lady. She first ran to the main double doors that lead to the rest of school, only to find them locked. No, no, they're locked!!! She then rank to next set of doors only to find they were locked too, as was the third door. The young woman found herself in a hopeless situation as she found herself trapped with in the gym. There was just one door left, the emergency exit. They have to keep it open! She raced over and slammed into the door, surprisingly it easily gave way as the blue haired girl went tumbling into the next room...

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:39 am

Despite her thoughts of an emergency exit the door didn't lead outside. Instead the room she entered had wooden benches, floors, and walls. She had apparently charged directly into an empty sauna. The door would close gently behind her but there was the tell tale sign of the door locking. Why a sauna would have a lock on it was unknown do to the apparent health risk. Aisaka had to keep herself from laughing, as the temperature in the room began to rise. She had set the thermostat for the room at a 120 degrees Celsius. Now all she had to do was float there, and wait for the sauna to work its magic.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Ishtar ran through the door, but she suddenly she found that herself in a room that was covered in wood. Wood benches, wood floors, and wood walls, it took a moment for the blue haired student to realize she had accidentally run in to sauna room. Before she fully understood what was going on, the young woman heard a click behind her. What the? The lady turned to try to open the door but she found it locked. Suddenly Ishtar could feel the temperature begin to rise inside the sauna as she began to sweet. Somebody!! Anybody!!! Let me out!!!!! Please, I beg you!!!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next