View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 2 becomes 3 (Yolia and open to 1 other student) 

Post 2 becomes 3 (Yolia and open to 1 other student)
The day was like most others at Shokushu, another day in paradise with the weather a warm and balmy 90 degrees. The sun was high in the clear blue sky and life seemed perfect. Slimer recently awoke from a two week nap and decided to get back to work. As he shimmered invisibly around the campus, he ran across multiple students in large groups out on the beach enjoying the weekend. Seeing the students enjoying themselves he continued on towards the campus itself looking for just the right girls and situation.

He comes across a flier for a new sparring club being hosted by a Yolia for martial arts training and practicing. Slimer had a run with a Yolia in the past and wondered if it was indeed the same student. Although with the name Yolia, Slimer cannot imagine it being any other. The session was to begin in 15 minutes based on what the flier says. Slimer is intrigued and decides to check it out. Making his way to the gym building with the ring, Slimer slips inside leaving the hot air for an air conditioned low 70 degrees.

The gym with the ring is inside a large building off the main gym separated by large double doors. The ring was in the middle of the room, and appears to be a standard fighting ring with ropes surrounding the four posts. Bleechers give 5 rows of aeating along one wall, while the other is lined with 7 foot high mirrors attached to the cement walls, the floor in front mirrors covered in soft blue mats. 3 heavy bags and two speed bags are spread out by the other wall next two the two double doors.

Its appeared the gym only had the two enterances, and Slimer locked the door behind him as he enters from outside and stands invisibly by door as two students enter, the double doors swinging open as they enter Slimer wondering if it would only be the two for the start of the club, he invisibly waits using his wonderous patience...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Post Re: 2 becomes 3 (Yolia and Heather)
It was a warm day on the island campus of shokushu high school. Yolia started her day lIke most other students at the school. Yolia was going enjoying her day off by doing somthing she loved, her martial arts training at the sparing club she recently started. It seemed like a good idea since Yolia wanted to meet more people and also have some new expriances.

Yolia enterd the large training area along side the other student with her to begin the club. Yolia was wearing her favorite red button up rop and her tight track shorts that she normaly wore while training along with a duffle bag packed with extra clothes. Steping inside, Yolia was suprised with how large the inner training area was and seeing the center ring Yolia was over come with excitment as she quickly ran twords the ring droping her packed duffel bag and stripping off her red button up top revealing her red training bra tossing her shirt to the side. She jumped into the ring looking around the large gym seeing the bleachers were spectators could sit and watch the show. Looking back at the other student with her, Yolia jumped with excitment. "ISENT THIS AWSOME!!!" Yolia yelled as she jumped with joy.

(Sorry it took so long, RL is a bitch some times lol)

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Post Re: 2 becomes 3 (Yolia and open to 1 other student)
(I hope it'd be alright to intrude :wink: )

Alynia was very new the the school, and as soon as she stepped foot onto the campus the exciting feeling of finally being away from her home compelled her to do something new. When she heard that someone was starting a martial arts club, Alynia joined quickly. Even though back at her home her parents would've never let her join such a reckless activity the ability Alynia had to do something her parents disapproved of made the club all the more appealing. Alynia looked up at her club president with wonder. She hoped to one day be hat outgoing. Alynia slid off her lime green top revealing a tight black sports bra, she was already wearing a pair of tiny tight black sports shorts. "It's a lot bigger than what I expected" Alynia stated honestly while tying up her hair into a neat pony tail with a lime green ribbon. "Who knew that the school would invest in such an empty building." Alynia mused while joining Yolia in the center ring to admire the splendor.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 am

(oops I didn't realize that this spot was saved for Heather, I'll leave if you guys already had this all planned out... Sorry about that!)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 am

No no problem at all lol I dont think the other student is coming its beenhere for a while lol I'm completly ok with you taking her place lol

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:37 am

The demon watched in anticipation. With the flier advertising the first meeting of the club, it was a concern to him how many students may actually show. He had no doubtsabout his prowess in being able to subdue these sexy students, but in large numbers the risk of some escaping and ruining his fun became increasingly real.

Invisibly watching from near the bleachers he saw the first two girls enter and examine the approved practice space. The school was always quick to donate the time of the ample facilities to keep the students in line. Happy students meant less questions as their student body was selectively used by the aliens intent on hunting.

Slimer was excited to see that the leader of the new club was the same Yolia he had had the pleasure of "meeting" in the past. She wore her work out attire which amounted to little more the slim fabric that hugged her feminine curves tightly.

Her first member wore roughly the same skimpy outfit and demon felt his loins stirring in anticipation. He had never seen the beautiful new girl before. As he took her in with his cat-like green eyes he was overjoyed at the prospects of pleasure.

The women were simplg a delight and he waited for any stragglers before making his way to the doors to seal them from any possible interuptions. These women came to perfect their fighting skills and he planned to help them do so before he helped them practice the skills that would serve them after graduation...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 am

"Its HUGE!!!" Yola shouted as she jumped around the sparing circle, incredibly excited Yolia coudent contain her self as she looked around examining the area befor turning back to look at Alynia. Watched as she stripped off her green over shirt, tossing it to the side, showing she was wearing pretty much the same outfit as herself only completly black. "I know its amazing they would just give us such a large building..." Yolia said with a shrug as she walked around the circle looking around the area befor stopping putting her hands on her hips with a puzzeled look on her face. Yolia could not help but feel as if they were being watched. But Yolia trying to srugged off the feeling not wanting to stress about things like that now. "I think we are it...I dont think any one els is going to show up.....So we can get STARTED!!" Yolia said as she turned twords Alynia with a sly playful little grin befor suddenly charging right at her with nowarning going in quick for a tackle aiming to get her into a quick hold.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

"Ah!" Alynia cried out in playful shock before quickly sidestepping trying to avoid Yolia's attack, but alas, Alynia was not quick enough and she found herself in a rather comprimising position on the ground with Yolia ontop of her. Alynia's back hurt a bit from the sudden and harsh contact with the mat, but she could care less as she worked furiously to get Yolia off of her. Alynia had a firm grip on the other girl's shoulders trying to throw her to the side so Alynia could roll over ontop of her to be in the more effective position. After a few failed attempts Alynia succeeded in pushing Yolia off of her. With just the right amount of momentum to get ontop, Alynia placed herself on all fours slanted across Yolia's body holding her in a poorly executed but rather effective shoulder lock.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 am

The demon watched as the girls admired the gymnasium they found themselves in. This school really did spare no expense on their students. It was long though before Yolia made a mad dash at the other girl. Surprise was on her side as she took her down, but her reflexes weren't all that bad. She actually managed to get her arms in the way even as she fell with the black haired beauty taking her down to the mat. It wasn't long though before he was as surprised as the kickboxer. The new girl managed to plant her feet and push up on Yolia's shoulders managing to flip her onto her back.

She quickly rolled on top of the girl and managed a poorly executed shoulder lock. The demon loved this already. Their tight bodies began to show the first traces of sweat, as they moved the firm bodies back and forth struggling for position.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]