View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Sports Snack (Andy Haxon) 

Post Sports Snack (Andy Haxon)
It was nice to just be out, to see all these delicious girls sweating and working so hard on the Sport field. What these girls didn’t know was that there was someone in hiding, watching them intently, which send some chills up there spine occasionally. Blob was out there, near the door to the indoor Sporty Gym, just watching, a hunter waiting for its pray. Well, Blop was not a hunter in the obvious sense, he was more a stalker, waiting for the right moment to overwhelm his prey to feast upon them when they were helpless. His ability to you telepathy helped greatly to get the girls in the mood too.
So he just blended in with the wall of the Gym, intend to wait.
“One of my strengths …I can wait patently, as I have waited so long for this paradise.” He chuckles a bit to himself, mentally.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 am

Andy was stripped down from her uniform, the skirt and blouse left behind in the locker room to be replaced by a jersey which hung loosely around her, and a pair of green shorts, and a pair of runners and white socks. Her blonde hair was tied up in a pony, keeping the strands away from her face. She moved outside, unaware of the presence lurking. She paused, near the track, and began the routine stretches to ensure her muscles wouldn't be sore, pulled, or stretched when she actually went to sprint. It was only a few moments before her lithe form was heading toward the track, her arms being given a few last stretches above her head as she walks. Green eyes wandered, watching a few girls run past.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:20 am

Ah, there she was, lean body, nice rump, long blonde hair. Blop would have started to droll or licked his lips, but as he doesn’t have a mouth he just settles for smiling mentally, ear to ear.
“She will be a nice snack….”

So he lurks some more, planning how to approach her. Trying to get some of her thoughts. He decides that the best course of action would be to wait till she would want to change again, after running. He grins again, thinking about her sweating body, her bust heaving after having run…

“Ohhh so delicious…”

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:34 am

She started down the track, in a light job at first, which picked up into a quick run, and then a full out sprint. The sprint took energy though, and the fast movement didn't last long. Maybe a few moments. She took it down to the log once more, thinking over several things, mostly related to school. Chemistry was giving her a hard time. And.. well she found she watched some of the other girls just a little too hard.. She had a few strands of hair sticking to her forehead after several moments, due to the light sweat her body was forming. Under the jersey her breasts bounced, and the fabric started to cling to areas that had accumulated too much dampness.

It wasn't long before she took a break, first stopping all together to wipe the hair away from her face, before she started to walk back form the gym. She always ran before going to class, it helped clear her head and get her mentally prepared for the day to come. Also, it was a great quick work out.

The doors to the gym were pushed open, and she moved passed them, blasted by the air conditioning. The affects were goose bumps, and nip-ons due to the cold air. She shivered, and rushed off for the locker room with a slight mumble over the little chill she had just acquired. Once she was inside, she immediately stripped the damp jersey away from her body, wearing a small under shirt that clung around her busty area, hiding off the purple lacy bra that covered her perk breasts. She slung the jersey over her shoulder, and made way to her locker, where she could get her clothes and towel for a quick shower. She could hear the water dropping from the tile laid stalls.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:42 am

“Hmm…sporty…” Blob thinks, definitely a worthy snack. It doesn’t take her long to work up a sweat, which left her with her clothing clinging to just the right places. Oh these bust was driving him crazy, he would have jumped her the and there, would he have the abilities to do so.
After her run he silently follows her, thanking witch ever god there was, that all the other girls had gone before her, she was the last one.
“Perfect…”
He watches silently out of a corner of the changing room, marvelling about her body, following her slowly in the shower where there were clouds waving lazily around.
“Time to begin the fun….” He thinks, subtly placing images in her mind, slightly naughty images.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:00 am

She grabbed her uniform and towel from her locker before moving off to the stalls. She could feel the heat from the mist that filled the shower room from previous hot showers. She slipped inside one, pulling back the curtain while thoughts of one of the other girls came into her mind. She shivered, and placed her clothes down. The jersey was dropped to the floor. She didn't want to mix her clean clothes with the sweaty ones from the track.

Next, she stripped from the under shirt, dropping it down. When the bra was removed, she took the chance to give her nipple an innocent pinch, from the erotic images plaguing her mind. One touch, that was it. Then came the shoes, sock, and shorts, followed by a pair of white cotton panties, which had a small wet spot from her musing.

She let her hair down before stepping further into the stall, back toward the shower. She moved past the second curtain, sliding in. The water temperature was quickly set, to a hot steamy level. Water ran down her body, making her hair cling to her, while nipples were hard from the attention the water was giving them.

She licked her lips, trying not to focus on the other girls..

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:09 am

“Tempting, tempting…” It was fun to mess a bit with young girls and it was his motto to give as much as take anyway. So putting a bit more steamy thoughts in her mind made him smile some more…the soft caress of nimble young hands on her, that was what he had in mind, planting the image, the feeling into her.
When she was distracted enough, it would give him the opportunity that he needed,
He would reveal himself in time….till then he would have fun with her.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 am

Andy couldn't help but groan slightly when she felt her skin grow warmer, and her imagination run wild. He could.. picture, and feel the caress of the other girl she had in mind. Hands exploring her body, teasing her flesh and sensitive areas. She listened briefly, for the sounds of other girls before sinking against the wall under the spray.

Her eyes closed, while hands moved to work along her body. One played with her left nipple, squeezing softly and rolling it, while the other brushed over her breast, down her ribs, stomach, and between her legs. Two fingers gently massaged her slit, teasing herself while she showered.. She had awhile before she had to go to chemistry, why not relax a bit?..

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:23 am

She leaned against the wall, working on her body. Blob knows it is time to make his move…but just takes a moment to appreciate the beauty playing with herself.
“I want to play too..” he thinks and pouts (mentally…) just for the fun of it, chucking to himself.

Taking a leap he wraps himself over her stomach, pinning her arms at their places and her at the wall she leans on. At the same time he opens his telepathic powers, putting her in a dreamlike plane. Projecting the shower stall she was standing in as a picture frozen in time, with a almost transparent mass over her gooey mass over her bust an belly. She herself would find herself standing beside her… literally, with a slightly blue mass of the goo hovering in mid air before her.

“My my…don’t we have a naughty one here….?” Comes a deep voice from the floating mass.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:34 am

Andy was giving her breast a firm squeeze when the blob suddenly latched onto her body. She had no time to react, she was pinned, held in place, and suddenly unaware. Unaware until she 'woke' again, to find herself standing next to her frozen frame, with the pinkish stuff on it. She blinked..

Her eyes started to wander, before she literally froze at the voice. What the hell? Green eyes scanned over the stall, to settle on the blue blob. She stepped back, to find her naked back come into full contact with the wall behind her. A slight hue of pink leaked into her flesh, from the comment on her being naughty..

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:40 am

A light chuckle is heard from the blue Blop, seeing her blush. “You know that I’m right, don’t you? But don’t worry, I like the naughty ones…”

The Blop slowly hovers over to her. “You know, you have a great body.” He says, hoping to get a reaction out of her.
“But where are my manners. I’m a demon from the 7th circle of the Demons world and found my way here…to have some fun.” His smirk was clearly heard in that comment.
“Care to tell me who you are?” he asks and adds then “Don’t try to scream, please, it wont do you any good, as you are in a dream, created by me.”

In the real plane of existence Blop gets to work, injecting her with his muscle relaxants. “No sense in taking greater risks then needs be…” he thinks to himself.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 am

She blinked, watching as it moved closer to her. Each word was taken into consideration. It wouldn't help.. this was some dream projection. She glanced to her frozen body, before back towards this demon. Her heart, if it could in this state, was hammering beyond belief, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Fear made her hair stand up, including her nipples due to the sensation rushing through her skin.

"Andy.." She almost choked out. Even thinking of speaking was hard when this was happening. She was confused, and beyond that, scared. "What do you want?" A naive question.. she didn't even have to ask. So far, she was getting a pretty good idea of what is what this... thing, demon, creature.. it wanted.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:51 am

He ponders a moment if he should tell her…deciding a bit honesty was a good start, not that she could deny him what he wanted.

“What I want? That is easy, you see, you body produces my food source and I want a bit of that. If you want to look at yourself…you will see, that I’m preparing you at the moment.“ he says, pointing with a tentacle like appendage towards her ‘real’ body. There she could see that in the semi transparent stuff that covered her upper body something was swirling, in a red colour, almost mist like, slowly seeping to her body and then seeping into it.
“It is too much fun to instil a bit of fear” into them Blop chuckles to himself.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 am

Andy glanced off toward her body, watching while he explained what was happening. She didn't look very happy, but what could she do? She wasn't even in her own flesh, only watching him violate it. Her eyes tore away from herself, trying to block out the red substance being absorbed into her flesh.

"Food source...?" She asked, her voice weak. What was he talking about? What was going to kill her? That wasn't the best of thoughts... So much for those warm shower moments. Now it was just bazaar.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:02 am

“Now, don’t be scared, I wont eat you whole, as you see I’m not that big…” he says. Smirking at her thought about killing her.
“And you will find out that I like…playing with my food.” As he has control over the dream state he lets invisible hands caress all over her body to bring his point across, but just teasing, letting these hands wander for only a moment.
“And I think you will be quite pleased with my methods to get my food.” A wide smirk being plastered on his body.
“It wont take long till you are ready, but till then lets have some fun here to get into the mood.” With that said another invisible hand starts to caress her boobs.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next