View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 No pain, no gain (Crystal-Rose) 

Post No pain, no gain (Crystal-Rose)
Slimer had been bored thos last week, spending far too much time in the lab. His formula had been giving him lots of trouble, so he decided to pursue some business and pleasure. It was another day in paradise at Shokushu, warm and sunny. Most students had taken advantage of the weekend to pursure exploring the island, the beach, or each other. The campus was a little like a ghost town, so after checking the nearly empty dorms he decides to check out the gym.

Unused machines designed to work every muscle group imaginable, treadmills for cardio, fill the middle of a circle track. Apparently there was one machine currently in used as he heard soft grunts of exertion. Deciding to investigate, he invisibly stalks closer, thinking maybe his luck was about to change.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post Re: No pain, no gain (Crystal-Rose)
Back and forth, the shapely, toned legs of a blond haired student pressed the legs of an eliptical machine. Her body glistened slightly in the light from her presperation. It had been a full hour that the bright eyed student had been at her workout. While her body was not overly built, it was very toned, the skin having a silky, firm appearance. Her ample breast bouncing jovially within the confines of her sports bra beneath a black underarmor T-shirt. Her shapely legs pumped powerfully and steadily for her rather slender frame, hinting at just how good a shape she was in, the black spandex shorts hugging the lovely curve of her upper thighs and ass as she moved. Her motions began to slow down but held their steady pace as she reached the cooldown period of this part of her workout.

Crystal wiped sweat from her brow just beneath a white headband that held her light golden hair, pulled into a shoulder length ponytail. The heavenly student smiles to herself at having gotten through another arduous set of cardio. Her legs felt like they were on fire, and her chest was tight with the exertion of having kept such a strong pace for so long.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Wandering closer he caught a truely lovely sight. She wasn't very tall and seemed to keep her body firm and fit, as she was doing on an elliptical machine now. As Slimer invisibly approached from the rear and side, he couldn't help but be enamored by the way her form fitting shorts accentuated her tight ass and toned thighs. As she strode her bra and shirt barely were able to contain her perky large breasts, as the fought to bounce in their confinement. Instantly, he knew he must have her, but caution always won out over lust and he decided to observe her before making his move.

She seemed to have a confident bearing, even after having worked up a good sweat. Slimer could tell she had been working out for awhile now, her cardio in prime condition. Her straight blond hair was neatly trimmed, its shoulder length held out of her face by a headband, meaning she took care of her appearance. Her tight outfit left little to the imagination, but that didn't say much about her at an abandoned, all-girls school gym. He was lost watching her amazing curves as she neated the end of her cool down...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 am

Slowing down ever so steadily gave a sensual look to the gait of her radiant form, her clothing clinging tightly to her perfect legs buttocks and breast, she breathed a sigh of relief as she came to a stop, she leaned forward, resting her head on her arms, she breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling with each gasping breath. She was going to be exhausted soon, but the feeling in her thighs and legs was incredible. Her body had become so toned since coming to the school and having so much time to work out. Rising she took her hair out of its ponytail and removed the headband, her golden locks falling around her angelic face she stepped off the machine and began making her way to the track, to get some sprint time in to keep her metabolism going.

Good, a month or so more of all this and I will be in awesome shape! she thought to herself as she walked briskly, her pale skin glistening with beads of sweat. The young woman was completely unaware of the devilish creature gazing upon her nubile form.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 am

Sometimes life just gives you something back, and today was one of those days. Slimer watches as the toned girl comes to a halt catching her breath. She the removes the pony tail and cute headband, and frees her shoulder length hair as it cascades down around her lovely face. The sweat on her skin gave it a light sheen and accented her curves in the light. Watching as she moved with grace to the outside track, he knew she was truely dedicated seeing the underlying fatigue being fought off for now, but it appeared she intended on sprinting sessions to finish the fight.

Moving invisibly he wastes until she circles to the point where her back is to him and invisibly crosses to the outer edge of the track, not giving seeing the blurred air a chance to alert her of the waiting danger. As she makes it around he finally makes a choice. She would be getting tired but he had another workout still planned for her. It was decided, he could either use an invisible tentacle as a trip wire or he could simply wait for a few laps of exhuastion and make him presence known. The thrill of the chase would do him some good, and his advantage of double sets of legs would only grow with each foot fall. He could already imagine what was soon to come...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:20 am

After around two more laps, Crystal began to tire, her breathing much heavier as she slowed her pace. The fatigue clearly showing on her face as the lovely young girl stopped to catch her breath. placing her hands on her knees she felt the burn in her chest and her eyes closed as she began to slowly regain her stamina.

That should do it, now to get back to my room for some much needed R&R. she thought to herself. The student had encountered the more dubious denizens of the island before, but did not think they would not go into this section of the school due to how public it was.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 am

Little did the student know how wrong she was. She stops after two laps placing her hands on her knees as she bends over and Slimer can't but help admire her firm ass gripped by the tight shorts. As she breathed hard he knew his advantage was at its peak. Stalking behind her, he approaches and as she turns to leave he appears directly in front of her.

He stands on four legs, two forward two bending backward. His stomach and chest awash in large lean muscles. His arms looked powerful and underneath each, two phallic headed tentacles began to extend towards the blonde beauty. His main tentacle or tail hung over his short spiky brown hair, it was almost two foot wide and had a mouth for its tip. His piercing green eyes stared into hers and he spoke his voice rumbling, Where do you think you're going your workout has just begun. He says evily as he lunges for her with his arms...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 am

The student gasped in horror as she turned around, her body immediately springing into response at the inhuman thing infront of her. As its words left its lips Crystal turned and went to sprint in the opposite direction as it moved for her. Her legs and lungs burned from the effort of having to exert so much energy but she wasn't thinking of that now, only that she needed to escape. A cry for help left her lips as she began to move as fast as her tired body would let her.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 am

The girl gave the expected response to seeing a big demon appear right in front of her and turned tail and smartly ran. Unfortunately for her, the demon had watched her exhaust herself and her two legs were no match for his four. He was surprised at her speed as tired as she was, and her adrenaline helped her make it to the curve in the track next to the wall before he caught her, only 20 feet from the other exit to the abandoned gym.

As he caught up he wrapped his muscular arms around her, and pulled her backwards against his strong chest. As she fought for freedom her chuckled and said, Not so fast, and you were so close to making it free, what a shame, he finishes chuckling evily.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 am

Almost to the exit! She thought to herself, her legs pumping faster as she closed towards the door her arms reaching towards it when she felt a massive force wrap around her pulling her back, causing her arms to be pinned to her sides as the demons arms closed around her frame pinning her back against him.

"N..No!" she screamed, the monster coo'ing evilly in her ear as she began to writhe in protest unable to move her arms. She kicked her legs as she was dragged back, further from the door, from escape, from safety. "Get off me freak!" Crystal was panicking, her muscles ached, what started as a good burn turned into a frantic inferno in her body to break free from the vile grip chaining her to an unknown fate.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 am

Slimer holds the struggling blond tightly in the reverse bear hug, tentacles slowly extending from under his arms, coiling her wrists. The phallic head climb to her elbows tickling and tightening as they go. Once he is sure they are coiled enough to not allow her an escape he carries her to wall only a couple feet away. He unlocks his hands and grabs her turning her to face him.

Freak that's kind of harsh. Demon yes, or you can call me Slimer. Now why would I let you go? I've waited patiently for the chance to help you work out and get your blood pumping some more, Slimer says as he uses the tentacles to drag her arms up over her head, pinning them against the wall, as he stares into her sharply blue eyes.

Now one of two thing are going to happen, but happen they will. First, you can tell me your name and stop struggling so hard, and I'll only fuck you senseless. Or two you can keep it up, resist me and you can discover why I'm called Slimer, your choice, Slimer says as his Sliming tentacle moves into place, hovering over her golden hair, just in front of her pinned hands.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 am

Crystal stared mutely back at the monster for a moment as it placed her back against the wall, its phallic shaped tentacles pinning her arms above her head. Her blue eyes showed only horror as she resumed her writhing once more. However in vain, she could not break the grip of the tentacles and get her arms free. This thing's intentions were as clear as its words and she stopped her struggling save for some small twisting of her torso, the motion of which only enhanced her curves and sex appeal though this was clearly not the intention.

"I won't, just let you take me.." The defiance in her voice was clear though she was obviously terrified, her voice somewhat shakey.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 am

You act as though you have a choice in the matter. One way or another I'm going to slowly strip your clothes off your hot little body, and take my time raping you every way imaginable, he says as she continues struggling, her delicate waist rolling around. His hands enclose over the tight top, rubbing her perfect breasts through the material.

Since you refuse to give me your name I guess it will be option two... Slimer says with an evil smile staring into her blue eyes. Slime flows up into tail filling the head of it as the mouth opens. A couple inches at a time to green goo descends towards the top of her head. In about 10 seconds the slime would land and begin oozing over her shoulder length blond hair, delivering a dose of muscle relaxant and nerve enhancing aphrodisiac, leaving her completely helpless for the things the demon had planned for her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 am

"my... My name is Crystal!" She managed to get out rather quickly after a forced moan from the things hands on her chest as she watched the slime slowly descend on her. Her struggles picked up a little as she was clearly trying fight making so much fuss but wasn't just going to let the perverted being have its way with her.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 pm

How quickly she had changed her tune as she recoiled in horror at the green slime descending towards her silky blond hair. He quickly moved the tail letting it run down the wall a couple feet next to her so she could envision her possible coming fate. His hands slowly caressed over her slim slides running up towards her perfect breasts, feeling her form struggling under his groping touch. His hands squeeze down over the fabric, giving her a slight jolt.

Kissing up her neck he whispers into her awaiting ear the pleasures he had planned for he. I am glad you can stay awhile, I need your lovely body, and I think that it has a need I can fulfill. First though, I think we are going to have to do something about these sweaty clothes. They hide too much of your amazing body, and I plan to come to know every detailed inch before I am done with you... Slimer finished as he gently nibbles on her earlobe, and she can feel a hand go from caressing each breast, to lifting the tight material out and up. He drags the top tauntingly slow, making her feel each inch of the fabric tease her soft flesh, promising of pleasures to come, whether she wanted them or not. Slowly the under armor top is raised free of her head and wrapped about her pinned wrists and knotted up. Only her bra remained covering her lovely breasts as his hands enclose once more over them.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next