View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 No pain, no gain (Crystal-Rose) 

Post Re: No pain, no gain (Crystal-Rose)
Crystal yelped as she felt his hands upon her, a gasp as he squeezed her feminine virtues the actions making her writhe, a shiver being sent down her spine as he whispers in her ear after kissing up her neck, the nibbling making a twinge between her legs she could not fight. The lovely student rubbing her legs together instinctively as her stop was pulled agonizingly slowly over her chest and head and tied to her wrists. She could not help it, the actions were turning her on, she could not believe these things existed here, to do these things, without punishment or penalty. Others had to know about them but she was scared to speak out. She bit her lip and then spoke softly, her breath stolen by a mixture of fear and pleasure as the creature groped and toyed with her perfect breast.

"W..what are you going to do to me?" she stammered, she already knew the answer though she asked anyway. She prayed she was wrong this time. She gritted her teeth and writhed meekly against the monster, not wanting to incur whatever effects that gross slime would cause on her. She wanted to keep her wits about her should an escape opportunity present itself. The light glistened off the pale cream of her sweat beaded skin. Her nipples beginning to harden showing slightly through the grey sports bra she wore underneath her underarmor shirt.

Last edited by Crystal-Rose on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

He finished nibbling her left ear lobe while his hands groped her chest, and whispered his response, whatever I want. The words rumbled slowly out of his mouth confirming her every fear. First Crystal, I was thinking of removing this bra, lets do that now actually, he slides his palm up over her nipples and takes a short claw from each hand, slicing the support straps. He pulls his hands back down tracing the inside edges of her soft breastsHe finished nibbling her left ear lobe while his hands groped her chest, and whispered his response, whatever I want. The words rumbled slowly out of his mouth confirming her every fear. First Crystal, I was thinking of removing this bra, lets do that now actually, he slides his palm up over her nipples and takes a short claw from each hand, slicing the support straps. He pulls his hands back down tracing the inside edges of her soft breasts, sliding his thumbs along the bottoms he made for the outside edges, then I think I'm going to sample them,
he whispers.

He slips a finger under each slide and with gently tracing fingers, he slips it down her sides till he reached her waist. Next, I'm going to have a taste of your lips, he says as he unclasps the bra and lets it falls to the floor, while he slips a hand back around front, gently rubbing with a finger so there was no doubt where his meal would take place. He reaches up his other hand and slips it into her silky blonde her and pulls her head back, his tongue traces lightly up her neck to her other ear lobe and he whispers, then fucking you against this wall until you have multiple orgasms...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 am

She gasped, her sensitive breasts tingled and nipples rose to the bare air as her lovely orbs were played with and her bra removed. His words sent fire through her that she felt down to her core.

"No, no please!" she softly begged as the lustful beast pulled her head back and ran its tongue along her neck. Her breathing became heavier, quicker as a panic began to build in her. She herself couldn't tell if it was actually from fear or from his words as he menaced her with the things he would do to her. "Couldn't you.. ya know just this once just let me go." She hoped in vain that her pleas would be heard, that this thing would spare her the humiliation of his violation of her nubile lithe form. Toned legs rubbed against each other and kicked slightly as she showed that she did not want him to continue. Her breasts were the opposite, the nipple hardening against his playful molestation. She was a vision of helpless perfection, half nude restrained against a wall unable to stop the lewd advances of this being. Crystal's lips trembled in a mixture of anticipation and fear. And like the other times, a small twinge deep inside did not want this thing to stop. It enjoyed, and even wanted it to continue, to toy with her, use her, rape her senseless. She would never admit it to herself, but a part of her was loving this.

"You.. you don't have to do this.." she pleaded softly as the thing nibbled at her other ear sending a tingle of arousal all the way down to between her legs where she grew warm from forced pleasure.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:13 am

Oh I must have you body alright, your nipples respond wanting what it needs, and with that he kisses down her neck tongue flickering now and then over her bare skin. She must have been deprived of personal attention for awhile as goosebumps rose over her flesh. He cups her breast in one hands as his tongue begins circling her nipple, then flickering softly as he close his lips around it. His tongue dances over the flesh as his warm lips work around the sensative nub. He pulls back with a soft sucking sound and looks up at her eyes, why deny what your body tells you it wants? I think I need to taste the other one, shifting over licking gently over her peak.

Sinking down he kisses over her tight stomach, her flesh a stark contrast to the dark spandex. He grabs her firm ass tightly, squeezing her tight rear as he kisses her stomach, then I think I find out if this lovely ass is as tight as your flower. Slipping two fingers in each side of the spandex pant's top, he peels her shorts down her toned legs, fingers caressing her thighs and calves as he kisses down from her belly button until he reaches just above her panty line.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:30 am

Crystal shook with anticipation. The thing was teasing, toying with her. It drove the blonde nearly mad with a mixture of frustration and arousal. She began to mouth words but didn't say anything at first, her words stolen by the beast suckling her breast. As he pulled off her shorts to reveal white cotton panties she finally found her voice, his mouth so dangerously close to her sex.

"W..why must you? Couldn't couldn't you just let me go and leave me be? What compels you to assault us students?" She didn't know if he could be reasoned with, well she assumed it was a he. But she might as well try, the thing wasn't giving her much room to resist, it still had that tail of slime and while she could kick him in the face, she did not think it would do much, instead she crossed her legs, an meek attempt to guard herself from his amorous advances.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Slimer looks up at her from under his short spikey brown hair, with his gleaming green eyes a look of mischevousness crossing his face, A better question would be why wouldn't we do this. I can't speak for any others, but your truely amazing and I want to explore ever inch of your body, and nothing at this moment could stop me from wanting to fuck you in everyway possible. He slips two fingers under the side bands of her panties, and begins dragging them down her toned legs. His knuckles caressing her flesh, they finally reach her ankles and he takes a moment to grab each ankle of her crossed legs and puts a leg over each shoulder. He says to Crystal, An even better question is why you waste such a lovely body and deny your urges for orgasms and reaching out for pleasure in every wat you can experience it.

Slimer takes the time to lick her inner thighs working his way closer and closer to her shaved sex. His kisses keep ending in gentle exploration of his flickering tongue teasing of things to come shortly. Finally, his mouth reaches the outer edges of her lips. Licking ever closer his tongue begins low dipping in between, and sliding up over her wetflower a few time before his lips finally close over her tiny clit. His tongue flickers softly over her magic button, savoring the taste her rapidly moistening sex has provided. He breathes in her scent, So should I stop, knowing that you are going to be raped in every way you can imagine, covered in relaxing, sensation heightening slime, and forced to orgasm harder than you can imagine, or should I he returns, his mouth suckling over her flower tongue slipping over her flower repeatedly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:11 am

"N...NO, please don't no no no!" she began to plead as her panties were lowered and his lecherous hands explored her heavenly legs. Her pleas became louder as he grew closer ending in a gasp as her eyes opened wide as he began on her clit her hips twisting in resistance as her freshly wet sex became even more lubricated from both his tongue and her own fluids as her body felt almost paralyzed from the feeling. She had never been eaten out before and the sensation was completely new to her back arching as the only sound Crystal could muster was a resistant moan against beast.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 am

Slimer listened to her please enjoying the pleading, knowing she might say no but her body would shortly be shouting yes. His warm wet mouth suckle lightly around her clit, as his tongue firmly flickered up and down over her sensative nub. His other two tentacles began to slip their phallic-ending heads up her slim sides caressing her skin. His tongue left her nub as he licked down her folds dipping into her wet flower, and return back to her magic button. Alternating quick licks left and right with up and down, he set a rapid pace.

Meanwhile naked trapped Crystal arched her back against the wall, helpless against his ministrations. Her wrists still tied with the bra and pinned against the wall by the tentacles. The other climbing tentacles traced up her firm stomach and crawled between her lovely breasts. After exiting their valley they coil in opposite directions slowly circling her exposed mounds, coiling inward till just her nipples remained free. The tips began flickered over her hardening nipples. His mouth warm with delight as he tastes her most secret of places, his tongue working its magic, as her legs tense up on his shoulders.

His tongue softly flickers over her magic button delivering a new unworldly pleasure never known to the blonde bombshell before.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Crystal tried to grit her teeth as she writhed against slimers assault, the Cunnilingus causing sparks to dance across her eyes as a climax built within her. She tried her best to fight the feeling growing inside her but his depraved actions forced her hips to gyrate and her eyes to shut as she cried out in forced pleasure, her first orgasm coming quickly upon her as the new feeling riveted through her. The angelic beauty squirmed as she could barely react from the feelings coursing through her.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Slimer's tongue danced over the blonds clit with firm flickering jabs, as she began gyrating her hips trying hard to bring the release that was building. As much as she denied needing the release her body shouted for the orgasm that was approaching and her shapely hips couldn't lie. She closed her eyes and took the pleasure being forced upon her as her pussy moistened further, her juices beginning to build as the demon's tongue worked its magic over her neglected nub.

Feeling her gyrations increase and seeing her lovely trapped face change he knew he was pushing her over the edge. Her first time being eaten out was trapped against a wall, pinned in place helpless before a demon who would soon fuck her into multiple orgasms. Her body was nothing more than his toy to be used over and over, till he was spent, and she was dripping his seed...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:10 am

Her mouth moved in mute protest as what started as sparks quickly built into a pure ecstatic bolt of pleasure, the silence of her writhing broken by a lewd resounding moan of release as she lost control of her resistance, turning her hips in time to match the demon's tongue as her legs quivered from her orgasm. After a few moments of seeing nothing but flying colors, her vision cleared a but a second began to build within her, she struggled with tired muscles as her body was fatigued from the exertion.

Crystal shook her head inbetween staggered deep breathes as she moaned in limp defiance against slimer's sexual assault of her perfect body.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Slimers tongue danced over her magic pearl as her body was wracked by uncontrollable shudders and she reached her first forced orgasm. Her release was sweet to his tongue and he didn't stop there instead increased his tempo flickering his tongue rapidly over the blond's clit her moaning taking place of her begging him to stop.

Crystal as much as you protested you sure orgasmed micely for my tongue. After I bring your sweet pussy to another orgasm we'll see if you feel as good as you taste, Slimer taunts the blond bombshell as he continues introducing her to the pleasures of oral sex while she remains helplessly restrained, pinned against the wall by her wrists. The orgasms would help keep her fatigued and too tired to fight back
while his tail remained poised above her golden hair ready to slime her with the disgusting, chemically laden goo should she resist.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 pm

She wanted to respond, some witty or defiant remark. But nothing came, except for her body again, gyrating again, arcing her back a loud moan escaped her lips instead, the cunnilingus bringing the second orgasm upon the beautiful student. Endorphines running through her now, her mind began to muddle and her body refused to respond to anything but the tentacles and the tongue generously pleasuring her lithe form as she closed her eyes, moaning with each wave. While not yet broken she could do little to resist the incredible feelings smashing upon her like a tidal wave.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 am

Slimer licked her maigc pearl in rapid flicks until the toned blond arched her back, released a gutteral moan and her juices covered his tongue and dribbled down her smooth thighs. Having forced her to two orgasm through his oral ministrations the demon decided to see if Crystal felt as good as she tasted. Grabbing her firm legs he slips them from around his shoulders, while his tentacles still pin her arms above her angelichead against the wall, while the other two continue torturing her hardened nipples with soft carresses, coiling and squeezing her lovely tits.

He stands directly infront of her, Your body responded lovely, would you like to taste your sweet nectar? Slimer asks grabbing a handful of her silky shoulder length hair pulling her head back he forces his tongue between her lips. Seeking her tongue out she is forced to kiss the evil demon. His tongue forces its way in violating her lovely mouth his tongue seeking to wrestle with hers wrapping and sliding over her strong tongue, after a few moments he pulls back and stares into her eyes. Now time to see if your sweet pussy feels as good as it tastes Crystal...

With those final words he grabs her thighs and picks them up and spreads them apart aligning himself with her lower folds. With one smooth motion he pushes his way
inside burying himself inside the warm, wet opening of her pussy...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:38 pm

"W..Wha..." Crystal stammered, the student could barely comprehend his words after her orgasm, and had little time to gather her wits again as her head was tilted back, lips pressed against hers as a tongue slid inbetween her silky soft, plump, lips. The taste of her own fluid was a very light, almost like water, and somewhat sweet, not unpleasant in the slightest. Her tongue instinctively danced with Slimer's as she reflexively returned the kiss, closing her eyes as a soft moan rose up from her lovely throat, muffled by the kiss. The gorgeous blond's body warmed with the action and her struggles seemed to cease altogether, the action surprising her and turning her on in a different way than raw lust.

After the kiss broke, she gasped for air and blinked, her body tingled from the kiss, a simply pleasant feeling that sent a warm shiver down her body. The angelic student had little time to respond to the kiss before the demonic creature slid himself comfortably into her folds, her passage feeling slick, warm, and rather tight as her muscles fluttered causing her walls to squeeze the intrusive phallus forcing itself inside her.

"N...No..." She finally managed to speak as her body writhed and gyrated lewdly against him, matching his pace instinctively as her will to resist was all but gone. "Stop... Please..." She begged, but her voice was filled with the mewling of pleasure and arousal making the plea not very convincing.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next