View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Night Game (for Vael) 

Post Night Game (for Vael)
...Petty, obnoxious, unwilling to admit she's wrong BITCH! Susan ended her mental tirade, having gone through every insult she could think of in four languages. The target of her wrath was a substitute gym teacher who had assigned her to pack up all the gym equipment for the night as punishment.

The outburst was quite justifiable, as the 'offense' which had got her on the teacher's bad side was simply correcting the woman's pronunciation of her name. I can live with close attempts, but... Shuzz-hen Quinn? That's not even remotely trying. Sighing as she wrestled with the volleyball net, she added, Of course, I should have known better. Most of the staff are probably in league with the... things... lurking around the campus, but still... Having brought the poles together, she got the net as out of the way as she could manage before starting to drag it to the storeroom. She worked as quickly as she could, not feeling at all comfortable being alone here with her gym uniform leaving little to the imagination of any unseen watchers, but the job really needed at least two people. Probably three, since the storeroom door had a tendency to swing shut if left alone.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Post Re: Night Game (for Vael)
Vael had been watching the girl drag up the gym equiptment for a little while now, her rage rolled off her like a scent and it called to him. He had taken the form of a young man the only human form he could manage as of late, that of a young european male, pale skin, black hair and brightly colored amber eyes.

Clicking along across the hardwood floor of the gym, he approached the girl making damn certain to keep his form in check, he found it easier to get them somewhere secluded when they believed he wasnt some sort of beast. He grew close to her straightening his shirt he spoke out calmly to her. "Good Evening, Miss. Need some help with that?" He smiled warmly, betraying the growing hunger for her he felt growing in the pit of his stomach. It had been so long since he fed...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Susan hadn't noticed the man approaching her, and she gave a slight gasp when he spoke. Mentally, she berated herself both for the reaction and for not noticing him before. Failing to pay attention to her surroundings had got her in trouble before. Admittedly, he hadn't been trying to sneak up on her, and he seemed to be human. Not that that guaranteed anything, but most of the staff were humans, not disguised monsters.

"Sorry, you surprised me. Didn't think anyone else was here." She smiled sheepishly. "And yes, I could use some help. Could you hold one of the poles steady so I can get the net wrapped up better, then we can get it to the equipment room." This might be violating the spirit of her punishment, but nothing had been said about accepting help someone else offered, and it wasn't likely the teacher would find out, anyway.

Character listing

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 pm

He bent down lifting the pole with ease, keeping it steady for her while the girl worked at the net, he smiled to her while she examined him with a look of shock. "I apologise for startling you, I've been told by the staff to examine the grounds." He looked her over slowly, trying to mask the obvious lust in his eyes.

He shifted on the spot uncomfotably, keeping his human form was a strain on him, but soon he wouldnt have to bother.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 am

"It's alright, I just wasn't really paying enough attention. Too wrapped up in my own problems." She decided not to ask just what he was supposed to be examining the grounds for; she had her suspicions, and he might not know some of the things that happen here. She had managed to miss that he'd implied he wasn't actually part of the staff.

With the two of them handling it, it took very little time to get the net into the storeroom, despite a slight delay while she dealt with the problem of opening the door without dropping the net. "Thanks. I can handle it from here." She started setting the net up against the wall, turning her back on the man as she did so.

Character listing

Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:20 pm

He stood in the door way as she rested the pole, as he stepped through the door way he spoke again, this time his form shifting along with his voice. "Oh i'm sure you can handle it, yet this part I'm not so sure about." The door slammed closed as his shoulders began to widen out, his waist hardened and thickened as he changed into his true shape. Great waves of heat rolled of his body like a sauna.

"Now miss, I think we both know how this is going to happen."

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 am

She realized her mistake almost as soon as she heard the door slam shut. Oh, shit, not again! She spun around to face the creature.

"Now miss, I think we both know how this is going to happen."

"You'll excuse me if I try to make it go more the way I want," she said, dropping into a karate stance, "Which doesn't involve staying here with a sex-crazed monster." She hoped the confidence in her voice would deter him; between the heat he was giving off, his apparent strength, and whatever it was about the campus that slowed her down, she didn't like her chances in an actual fight.

Character listing

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

As his body changed so did the heat around him. Growing more intense as he looked over her petite form. The human clothes had fallen from his body revealing everything. Clicking the reshapen bones in his neck he nodded. "Feel free..." Before lunging at her with his inhuman speed and strength trying to force the small girl up against the gym gear.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 am

She had only a moment to react when he charged at her. She'd already decided she wouldn't be able to dodge if he rushed her, so she took the only option available to her: she struck at him with a punch to the chest. Unfortunately, the blow wasn't strong enough to even slow him down and didn't even seem to affect him. Almost as soon as it struck, she found herself pressed up against the wall by the creature's weight.

"Get off me!" she cried, trying to push him back away from her.

Character listing

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Crushing her small frame against the wall, he began to press his hand against her shoulder to pin her there. "Usually I would ask you to relent, to simply give in as this -will- happen wether you fight or not, but I believe in this situation that would be a futile suggestion." His free hand dragged sharp claws down the front of her uniform, tearing away at the fabric mercilessly.

He looked her over, the need to use her grew inside him, and so did the heat that grew around him.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 am

Well, at least he realizes I won't give up easily, she thought somewhat incongruously as he shredded her gym shirt, exposing her white sports bra. A light film of sweat from his increasing heat gave her skin a healthy glow as she strained against him, trying to break free from his grip.

Realizing that she'd only tire herself out the way she was going, especially with the heat from his body, she decided to change tactics. Lifting one foot as much as she could, she quickly brought it down on his foot, then tried to slip to the side away from the hand holding her shoulder.

Character listing

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 am

He let out a grunt as she stomped down on his large clawed foot. He didnt shift much and at her struggling he attempted to dig his caw into her shoulder to keep her pinned to the wall. "Struggle then!" He growled out loudly "It will do you no good!" His free hand swishes up hooking into her gym shorts and grips down, pulling hard back on them trying to tear them from her slender legs.

His long black tounge stretches from his mouth and begins to dance across her neck replacing her glistening sweat with thick saliva.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

He proved too strong for her to escape once he tightened his grip painfully. Her shorts tore off her body readily as he pulled at them, having the same poor durability that all of the school-supplied clothes did. Now clad only in her underwear, she continued to try to push her attacker away, recoiling in disgust as his tongue ran along her skin. "No… Stop…"

Character listing

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]