View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna)
The gym was quiet; the last class for the day had ended and no intramural teams were scheduled for practice today. In fact, the student approaching the building could be forgiven for thinking that it was empty at the moment, despite the lights being on.

She'd be mistaken, though. Earlier, she'd caught Kakumaoh's attention, and the lupine demon had slipped into the building ahead of her when he realized it was her destination. Now, he lurked in the equipment room, red eyes flashing in the light as he awaited her arrival. His serpentine tongue licked his lips in anticipation as he considered what he'd do after he introduced himself to her.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post Re: Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna)
The gym was empty.. a good thing for the Ukrainian beauty as she walked into the facility. She preferred to do most things alone, unless it involved alcohol. The classes were boring the students were all too happy. This school seemed... perfect. She was mentally exhausted after her first day so she thought she would work out her stress before heading back to her room. As she entered herblack skintight leggings hugged her lender legs accenting the pink T shirt that clung to her chest, covering her generous but not too large ample breasts. Poor Khrystyna, she didn't know yet of the school's real inhabitants or purpose. This was going to be one party this young woman was going to wish she skipped out on.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 am

From his vantage point, the demon admired the girl's curves, nicely emphasized by her outfit. Given her apparent lack of concern at being alone like this, he suspected she had yet to learn the school's true purpose. I hope so. It's aways fun to be the one to break in a newcomer.

For the moment, he made no move to capture the girl; there was no way she could see him, and it was clear she was preparing for a workout. If he waited until she started, it would be easier for him to sneak up on her before she knew he was there.

Character listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am

Moving to where Yoga mats were located she began to start in warrior position, stretching her muscles into the pose and holding, her body curved elegantly with the motion and she then moved to the second warrior position with her hands above her head, taking in the light din of the school around her, an ohm sound forming in her mind as she meditated through each pose, the stress from the day slowly beginning to wear away from her weary body.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Perfect, the demon thought as he watched the girl stretch, her back towards him. I don't think she'll notice me until I'm right behind her.

He removed his loincloth before quietly opening the door; he wasn't going to be needing it soon, might as well get rid of it before he was trying to hold on to a struggling student. That done, he quickly walked across the gym, surprisingly silent for his great size, until he was right behind the girl. "Always a good idea to stretch before a real workout," he said in a conversational tone, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Character listing

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 pm

The gorgeous Ukrainian girl was lost in the feeling of her muscles stretching and relaxing as she felt the hand on her shoulder and the words in her ear she yelped and spun around.

"W..wha Who?" She stammered as her hair whiped around her face as she turned and moved in shock to back away the motion causing her to bend her ankle in a stumble that took Khrystyna back onto the the mat. Her firm rump making a resounding slap against it as she fell back. Sitting up she gazed back at who might be there, her face an image of fright and alarm.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:26 pm

The girl reacted faster than he'd expected, spinning around and away from his hand before he had a chance to get a firm grip on her. She promptly managed to fall down in her haste to back away, so it didn't look like things would be any more difficult for him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you like that," he said, smiling at her. In a way, this was true: he hadn't planned to cause her to slip out of his grasp. "My name is… well, my real name is impossible for humans to pronounce; Kakumaoh is the name I've become accustomed to." He knelt down and offered a hand to help her up. He doubted she'd take it, not with his erect member clearly visible and making his true intentions clear, but it was worth a try. It wasn't like she could get to a door without trying to run past him, anyway.

Character listing

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 am

Her gorgeous eyes widened at the creature before her, she couldn't believe it was real. Khrystyna in terror simply shook her head in disbelief her eyes and mouth agape as she let out a scream and turned to scramble away as fast as her athletic body would carry her. The student's panic over rode every other thought in her mind as she prepared to put as much distance between herself and the monster as possible.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 am

Well, I expected that, the demon thought as the girl scrambled away in an attempt to avoid him. Her panic would make it easy enough to corner her, though, unless she managed some trick he didn't expect.

Without exerting himself too much, he started towards her, his long stride allowing him to close the distance as she inevitably ran out of room to run. "What's your hurry? The wall doesn't seem that interesting to me."

Character listing

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

Cornered and panicked, the Ukrainian lovely looked left and right and then to the creature advancing on her she could not hide the panic in her lovely green eyes. Her body shook as adrenaline pumped through her. Her instincts told her she should try to sprint past him but she felt that wouldn't get her very far considering how easily this thing kept up with her.

"W...what is it you are wanting with me." She managed to get out, her accent thick and her voice shaking.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 am

He cocked his head in amusement at her question. "I'd have thought what I want was obvious," he said, indicating his hard shaft with a quick nod. As he slowly, inexorably closed the distance between them, he added, "I'm also going to get it, so you might as well make things easier for yourself and surrender now." He reached out, attempting to grab the girl again.

Character listing

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:19 am

The Ukrainian beauty took a defensive posture. Her fear evident but a defiance shone still. "I am thinking that "it" is not something you can have." She swatted at his hand with a backhand swipe to knock it away from her as she backed away from him. "DO NOT TOUCH ME!" She shouted as her hand was mid motion in batting the creatures away from her delectable form.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:57 am

He let her knock his hand away the first time; he felt like giving her a brief moment of hope, only to snatch it away soon afterwards. As she backed away, he kept moving towards her, keeping pace with her so that the gap between them remained the same.

He grabbed for her again as they moved, this time ready to use his full strength to resist if she tried to knock his hand away again; if she struck again, she'd do no more than hurt her hand. "You have a lot to learn about how things work here, it seems. Glad I'm the one who gets to teach you; new girls are so much fun." His serpentine tongue whipped out as he licked his lips in anticipation.

Character listing

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 am

"What do you mean?" She reached again to knock his hand away as he reached again, she was trying her best to put up a strong front without panicking. "The way things work?" The statement took her by surprise, the tongue frightened her even more. his words sent a chill down her lovely back, causing the hairs on the back of her slender neck to rise.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 am

His arm was unaffected by her attempt to knock it aside, and he quickly got a firm grip on her shoulder. "You… all the students, really… are only here for the enjoyment of those like me," he said as he pulled her towards himself. "You should feel flattered, really. Most of the students aren't worthy of attention. You, on the other hand…" His free hand moved to fondle her breasts.

Character listing

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next