View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna) 

Post Re: Examining the Facilities (for Khrystyna)
"W..What you mean enjoyment?" She asked and then yelped as her breast were groped. One hand moved to try and push her self the away, the other went to grab the wrist of the hand fondling her lovely chest. Khrystyna gave everything she had to try and remove herself from the grip of the monster lecherously fondling her.

The gorgeous Ukrainian grunted and squirmed but it seemed this beast was far stronger than her, she focused then on trying to keep Kakumaoh's hands off her lady lumps. "Let go of me!" She screamed. "Get your hands off!" Her accent grown thicker with the panick in her voice losing her control to keep it a more neutral or "american" accent. Her struggles caused her body to move and twist with a natural seductiveness to it, the curves of her near flawless body cleary shown.

"I am not for you to enjoy!"

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
He gave a derisive snort at her last statement. "That's what you think."

While her struggles weren't going to let her get free, they were making it difficult to handle her. Abruptly, he gained a second pair of arms, one of which moved around to get a grip on her rear. With her movement now more limited, the fourth hand took hold of the waist of her t-shirt. "Such an attractive body, it's a shame to keep it hidden," he said with a leer before yanking the garment upwards.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

Khrystyna yelped as her shirt was lifted to reveal a sports bra covering her delightfully formed chest, her words seemingly stolen from her the Ukrainian student tried to back away while flailing her arms as best she could to hit away the monster as it grew a second pair of arms and hands that grabbed her by her firm buttocks and pulled her in close.

While frantic her struggles were meaningless as she could not overpower the being lewdly groping at her gorgeous frame.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 am

The demon leered at her as she struggled against him, ogling her curves as her struggles highlighted them. "Very nice. Now let's see if you're as much fun as you look." He lifted her up and ran his tongue down the side of her neck. Meanwhile, he slipped one hand inside her leggings to fondle her ass directly while another hand struggled to unfasten her bra.

Character listing

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 am

With hastened motions she reached for his hands going for her bra, trying to grab at his wrists to stop him from undoing the straps which held her lovely chest concealed from him. Khrystyna could do little about the hands sliding beneath the waist of her leggings, the hands cupping her ass and groping her cheeks.

The Ukrainian beauty gasped as she felt his tongue slide down her neck, goosebumps forming on her skin from the delicate wet appendage. "Let go of me!" She cried "I won't let you! Get off of me, you can not do this!" Her please were determined and curt. The fresh student tried to kick her legs to try and free herself from Kakumaoh's lustful embrace "Put me down!"

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 am

Against his greater strength, her struggles could do no more than delay him slightly; soon enough, he had unfastened her bra. "Won't let me?" he said mockingly as he pushed the garment away from her breasts. "What makes you think you can stop me?" He lifted her up slightly and began to lick and kiss her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples. At the same time, he slid her leggings down, slowly revealing all of her body.

Character listing

Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 am

The exotic student's lovely eyes opened wide as her protests were cut off by the tongue playing with her nipples, the delectable nubs hardening under Kakumaoh's lecherous assault. She gasped audibly as the action sent a chill up her spine, her struggles ceasing for only a moment as she tried to regain herself. Her leggings slid easily off her slender, toned, legs. Her panties, black, and cotton, revealed by the monster's motions.

Now bare save for her panties and socks, Khrystyna resumed her struggle in earnest, Grabbing at his head to move it away from her chest. His kisses and licks causing her skin to form goosebumps. Her near flawless skin reflected the fluorescent light of the gym as she shook her head, her hair flying awry around her face as she squirmed in his grip.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 am

Her struggles did nothing to deter, or even slow down, the demon's assault on her innocent body. After one of her attempts to push his head away, however, he briefly relented in his oral stimulation of her pert breasts for long enough to say, "Just relax. You aren't going to get away before I'm done, and you'll enjoy it more if you don't tire yourself out before the main event." As he spoke, one hand slipped inside her panties to fondle her firm butt directly.

Character listing

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

"No.. No please!" she began to beg between bated breaths, her body almost quivering from Kakumaoh's ministrations. The hand sliding effortlessly beneath the band of the imposing garment, fingers cupping her firm derriere. Her voice wavered and felt weak. Khrystyna was doing all she good to keep her composure but her body was on fire. She hadn't been satisfied sexually in some time now and her body was craving this touch, however vehemently her mind protested. She wanted to give in, to not struggle, to let the beast have her if only to make this Riot inside of her be quelled by the ravaging of her delectable young form.

"Don't do this, you can't!" her please however her defiant her intentions, came out meek, her voice shaking from a mixture of fear and anticipation of what the demon would do to her. She knew what he wanted, it was clear, and inside she battled herself, to keep from just letting the monster have his way with her. She stopped kicking her legs as doing so only caused her rump to rub against the creature's groping hand, harming the situiation more than it would help.

Her mind raced trying to find a way out. Everything she thought would be with this kind of set up she still would have to break the monster's strength which she knew, was not happening. She turned her head away from him, closing her lovely eyes tightly to not look at him. "I will not enjoy you" she stated with what might have passed for determination had it not been for the soft ways the words came out, shaking from her nerves and fear. She clenched her teeth as Kakumaoh playing with her body caused the Ukranian lovely to grow warm between her legs. She leaned back as if to press herself against a wall in a fruitless attempt to break from the demons lecherous groping and licking.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:41 am

The girl continued her futile struggles and protests as Kakumaoh's hands and tongue explored her curves. At her last claim, he paused and lifted his mouth away from her breast. "You may say that, you may even believe that, but you'll be screaming in pleasure before I'm done with you, just like every other girl who's thought otherwise," he said before lowering his head again to run his tongue around her nipple.

With one hand he slid her panties down her legs, leaving her entire body exposed to him. Another hand slid along the curve of her butt and between her legs, his finger tracing along her slit before the tip slipped slightly between her nether lips.

Character listing

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:57 pm

"NO!" The Cyrillic lovely cried out, but her protest transformed into a half stifled moan as she clenched her teeth to fight the feeling of pleasure that shot up her like a rocket as the monster's finger slid its way into her tight folds, the muscles fluttering as they rapidly gripped and released it.

Her back arched and she lost control momentarily of her body, her struggling ceasing to cope with the pleasure being forced into her. "Ahhh... mmm...." she moaned lessening her struggling as her body coped with waves of pleasure being forced out of her. Her nipple slick with his saliva was pert and now even more sensitive to touch. Her hands wrapped around him in response, unable to push him away, she only attemped to pull him in closer to her. Her legs quivered as her sex was played with and slowly penetrated.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm

As she pulled him closer, he lifted his mouth from her nipple and gave her a brief look that seemed to say I told you so before shifting his attention to her other nipple, giving it the same attention as the first. With her struggles dying down, he was able to pay more attention to her delightful curves, the hands neither supporting her nor at her sex roaming her body, seemingly intent on caressing every inch of her. As his finger slid into her depths, carefully probing to find her most sensitive spots, his thumb sought out her clit, seeking to release that sensitive nub and give it special attention.

Character listing

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Krystyna slid her hands along the monsters back and neck. Her eyes closed as she began to crumble. The intrusive appendage working her insides drove a fire through her that had her reeling combined with the stimulation of her luscious form. The part of her that wanted to fight back was overwhelmed with her body's shock at just how pleasurable this molestation was. The multiple hands sliding along her causing goosebumps on her pale flesh.

"Please..." Hervoice a whisper, words spoken through heavy breaths. "What makes you want this... oh god..." She felt a tingling begin in her secret, the familiar feeling of climax brewing made any attempt to struggle little more then a teasing writhe as her head arched back and she gasped. Her mouth silently made out pleas for him. Whether begging to stop, or beggin him to not stop, one couldn't be sure. She wasn't either.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Her question was an odd one, although that may have been due to her imperfect command of the language. "Nothing makes me. I simply find you human girls very… enjoyable." Noting her reactions, he added, "And you seem to be enjoying it quite a bit, too." He ran his tongue up the side of her neck as his finger continued to probe her wet passage and his thumb caressed her clit.

Character listing

Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 am

Khrystyna gritted her teeth trying to resist the onrush of arousal as his tongue caressed her neck. She cried out, closing her eyes as she was almost overwhelmed by the stimulation. The creature's words, like lustful silk against her being. "I am not choosing this feeling, you are forcing it upon me." The lithe Ukrainian student stammered out between gasps. Her legs quivered as she wished to try and close them, her thighs meekly squeezing Kakumaoh's wrist as he probed her velvet depths, the walls of which squeezed instinctively around his finger. her hands raised above her as she laid them back against the wall trying to move her mind away from this place, this event.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next