View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Big, Fudgin' Mistake...(Ishtar Rocha) 

Post Re: A Big, Fudgin' Mistake...(Ishtar Rocha)
He didn't really care what she did, or what she read. Now he knew how to go about with what he had intended to do.

Slowly, as she read, he stepped forwards, as if the panties themselves spoke to him and told him to come closer. Her skin seemed milky-white and soft to the touch, so it must mean that all over, she contained that smoothness which he felt was her inherent quality. He closed his eyes as he was mere inches away from her bum.

Those cheeks were some of the best he had ever observed. He fought the urge to slap them, although he would like to touch them. Not with his hands, though.

" Mmmm." he said.

He slowly moved skin to skin, as he slowly moved his loincloth to the side, revealing what he would use to touch her. His cock, which had grown to its 8 inches.

She would have felt warm skin on cold skin.

" You do know what I would take in repayment, now, don't you?"

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to read to try find something, anything to reverse the process. However all she could find was duration which was very vague in how long the duration meant. And what did it mean until the demon was completely satisfied? Did she summon him to do a task? If so why could not be dismissed when she was done with the task, why did he had to be satisfied? The young woman noticed that the demon chef was now starting to get uncomfortably close.

It was then that the poor woman felt the his warm massive member against her rear. The young woman gasped in surprise as she her that the chef wanted repayment. She spun in place but with him so close, she felt like she was leaning back against the table. T-there must be some other way.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 am

He looked evil, menacing, in the way which he walked forward her, his loincloth failing to hide the fact that underneath was a thing waiting to pounce, to come out.

Ishtar_Rocha wrote:
T-there must be some other way.

" Oh no." he said silently in his baritone voice. " There's no other way."

He placed both of his hands on her sides, in an effort to cage her in. She absolutely had no other way to go, and he wouldn't have it any other way. He stayed silent, looking her in the eye, as if he was hypnotizing her.

Hands left the table, and slowly found their way to skin, her skin. He was stroking her, slowly, as if trying to rev her up.

" Tell me." he said. " How would you like it done?"

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar worse fears were realized when she had he did not want it any other way. Any attempt to escape was now that beyond her as he placed both his powerful hands on either side of her to keep her from running off. For a moment the two could only stare at each other in the eyes, she felt like a deer caught up in the headlights of on coming car.

Slowly his hands left the table and began to explore her body, doing what they could to rub against her skin as if to get more excited than she was already. I-I don't want to do it at all... The young woman still believed she could talk her way out of it, though it was already too late.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 am

The old demon never listened to any of the girl's pleas. He was here, this was so close to happening, and he would make it happen, finally.

" Turn." he commanded, and without warning, he turned the girl the other way around so that her bum was now actually facing him. He marveled at the round firmness of it and proceeded to firmly slap one cheek. It quivered in the aftershocks of his slap.

" Oh look at that." he said, voice brimming with malevolent glee. " Perfect."

His fingers made their way towards the girls crack, tracing the thin, covered line, all the way towards the steadily darkening spot on cloth which covered her nakedness. He was actually drooling...not over food, but to a more better alternative, one that suited his purposes more than food would ever do. He smiled.

" Perfect indeed."

Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

The demon chef ordered the young woman to turn around so he could see her backside. The blue haired student hesitated for a moment unsure what to do. Without warning, he turned Ishtar around to so she was face down on the table, her tight rear facing the demon cook. He immediately slapped it forcing her to make a loud shout as her rear quivered from the shock of the slap.

He seemed to be most pleased by what he seen so far. Soon she could feel a pair of fingers begin to rub against the covered lower lips. The young woman gasped as she felt her flower being stroked even through the thin material of her panties. Slowly as he stimulated the poor girl over and over again. Eventually Ishtar could feel her flower starting to get wetter and wetter as the pedals began to bloom. Please, l-let me go!

Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 am

Since one of his hands was active, the old demon found it unfair that the other should be just content with just holding and caressing free skin. He moved down her curves, moving upward once again...toward one peak that seemed deliciously puffed, offered to him, the 'heathen god', so to speak.

He moved, and proceeded to grasp it. It fit snugly into his palm, as if it was crafted by his very hands and he felt it once more.

" Hmmmm..." he said, smelling her hair.

His hand that was on her mound now moved in imitation of a paintbrush, his finger stroking the covered cleft up and down, up and down, slowly, as if in an absent-minded stupor.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar found the demon chef was now exploring her body with one of his hands across of her the curves of the body. The poor woman gasped as she felt the hand exploring some of her more delicate places. Suddenly the hand reached out and grabbed one of her breasts, the young woman let out a loud moan as he did so. He add insult to her as she could feel his breath on her head.

However just as she was about to protest, his thumb began to move up and down over her nipple moving around and around as he continued to caress and massage her breast. All she could do was let out soft moans.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 am

Lilitu smiled. He moved closer against her neck, and licked the exposed skin. It was sweet, musky, and nice to the taste.

This was his kind of baking. Now he would play true chef and bake what he truly knew how. He would whip the girl up into something fierce, that she would be the one actually BEGGING him to take her.

He moved closer, grasping her now with firm force, not too firm but enough to tell her that she was 'his' now. He moved to take off her top, moving the hand that was mashing her mound down, to try and raise that garment up to chest level. He was trying to find the leg of her panties...they were in the way. He was going to move them to the side.

His tail seemed to move on it's own, teasing her bum, moving in and trying to find her puckered hole...

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:52 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel the breathe against her neck, just before she could feel his warm tongue against her neck. NO, please stop. Little did she realized that that he was going to do everything in his power to make her want him to take her.

Already he had moved closer making sure that his grip was strong enough to make sure that the blue haired student was going anywhere. Already he began to pull up her blouse, moving the thin garment up to above her breasts, making the poor orbs bounce sightly from being freed from the garment. Even her panties were not left alone as they were pulled to aside. Rapidly his tail began to move over the curves of her rear as it circled it closer and closer to puckered hole in her rear. Ishtar eyes went wide as she realized what the demon's tail was after. N-no, please not there.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

It seemed as if there was a lot of hands on the girl. While he was mashing her breasts as if he was baking bread, and stroking her mound up and down, up and down...there were other hands moving.

Those other hands paid attention to her free breast, made their way toward the mound and stroke her legs and her mound as well. These hands were quite talented enough not to let their presence known to the demon, while he was very very preoccupied with the girl.

His saliva was now covering her wet, right side, her cheek now being caressed by the demon's serpentine tongue. He was feeling her wet, dripping mound, now actively soaking his hand wet with the juices of her sweetness. He smiled. This was turning out to be a masterpiece after all.

However, he would be surprised to know about the other hands caressing her...

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar didn't notice at first she was still feeling that his hand massing her breasts together and then apart as he kneeded them. It was only as they got more aggressive as they explored her curves as of her body. Soon they began to to stroke her other breast as others strked her legs and her flower. The young woman had a confused look on her face even as she moaned with each stroke of her breast and flower. She could feel the wetness of her cheek as the demon's tongue stroked over it over and over again. Still the poor woman could feel how wet her sex was getting even as her flower came into full bloom. H-how...ahhh...ahhh...how are you d-doing...ohhh...that. The last thing that blue haired girl realized was that he was not controlling some of the hands on her body.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 am

It was certainly a very nice thing that he'd stopped himself from doing anything until the last minute, and now here he was, reaping the fruits of his labor. Her milky white breasts now in full view of the room, he was kneading and mashing them with the precision of a master chef baking his new masterpiece. Her mewling fueled his lust, his passion, as he moved a single digit up and down, up and down her flowing orifice.

His tail was busily convincing her puckered anus to open up and receive it, although it seemed unlikely as of yet. The girl still had inhibitions to effectively prevent the tail from doing anything significant.

Still, more strangely, the girl's movements seemed to be far too passionate for someone who had obvious limitations in movement. She seemed to be squirming far too much for him to convince himself that he was doing very brilliantly. And she seemed far too aroused for someone with just so much appendages to use.

Ishtar_Rocha wrote:
H-how...ahhh...ahhh...how are you d-doing...ohhh...that.

How was he doing what?

Then it dawned to him that earlier, his beard seemed to move of its own accord. That does it. His eyes turned black, his hair started to rise up on its own. He stopped moving, and his body temperature started rising constantly.

These bastards need to know who's boss.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:25 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only moan as she she felt her breasts being kneeded and mashed together over and over again. Her face blushing when she realized how much her body was on display for the creature even as he continued to move press against her special button up and down making the poor girl do what he wanted.

Still his she could feel his tail press against her rear, trying to force its way into her backside. The young woman still wasn't quite ready for it and somehow her puckered muscles were able to prevent the creature's tail from taking her from behind.

It was then that he suddenly stop moving, well the hands that weren't coming from his beard anyways. Ishtar suddenly felt the demon chef began to get much much warmer. The blue haired girl looked into his eyes only to find them as black as coal. N-no. P-please don't hurt me...I won't ask anything again.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Curiously, as the demon began to heat up, the probing hands did not. On the contrary, they doubled their amorous efforts in exploring the girl's anatomy,a firm but gentle squeeze here coupled with soft rubbing, and a small rub here, coupled with what feels like a nip. Though, of course, the girl would feel Lilitu getting warmer.

He wasn't the lone reason for the girl's excessive mewling, and he knew this, for as much as he wanted to think that he was somehow doing something impressive to make the girl as noisy as she had been, in truth he knew he wasn't that skilled, not with her being a little bit scared.

Treating the girl like some toy to be discarded aside, he roughly let her down onto the ground, and angrily shook his head it looked like it would pop off from his shoulders. His beard whipped around like a gruesome tuft of hair, and in the process, some things which looked like tiny humanoid figures whipped about from his beard and dropped onto the kitchen floor. Lilitu continued this motion for many minutes, before he thought of stopping.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next