View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Big, Fudgin' Mistake...(Ishtar Rocha) 

Post Re: A Big, Fudgin' Mistake...(Ishtar Rocha)
Ishtar gasped and moan as she could feel most of the demon chef's body seem to heat up. However some elements that were exploring her nubile body did not seem to heat up with the body, however the probing hands seemed to redouble there efforts as she could feel them everywhere across her body.

The young woman squeeled as she felt a nip on a particularly sensitive part of her skin. She was sure where all these hands were coming from they was little that left alone as they continued to explore her sensitive body. The young woman still had her clothes but all of her most private areas were completely exposed to the creature.

So it came to a complete shock when the blue haired girl was suddenly let go. Ishtar let out a shout as she hit the floor really hard. It took a moment for the young woman to regain her senses, by then she could see the demon shaking his head back and forth wildly. At first nothing happened, then suddenly things began to fly from his beard. It was only as some of the little creatures began to stand up that Ishtar realize what they were. The young woman backed away in fear as she crawled backwards until she hit a nearby counter.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:26 pm

The demon continued shaking like a tree, viciously trying to get something as if to get an invisible monkey off his back. The room seemed to quake to him, and the flakes that fell from him cackled with malevolent delight.

One by one, the creatures emerged from being flakes to becoming form, complete with limbs and appendages. They came in all shaped and sizes, some with humanoid forms, others with animal heads. They were all cackling with glee and seemed to delight in being released. A few of them sniffed the air, and seemed to have tracked what they were looking for in the darkness.

They were following the scent and trail of the girl's juices which dripped from her sex. The few droplets on the floor were licked voraciously by the demons, hungrily lapping at the few droplets.

One of them saw the girl cowering in the corner, and let out a guttural cackle. They all converged, but their way was blocked by the old demon.

" Who gave you permission to get to her?" his voice boomed, echoing through the silent hall and eyes blazing in black fury. This seemed to get most of the demons scared and frozen in their tracks.

" She is mine, and she is mine first!" He said, pointing to the braver demons who seemed to have simply stopped, but did not show fear.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm
Profile YIM

The demon continued shaking like a tree, viciously trying to get something as if to get an invisible monkey off his back. The room seemed to quake to him, and the flakes that fell from him cackled with malevolent delight.

The blue haired girl found herself with her back pressed up against the counter as they came to her the creatures from his beard seemed to come to life and began to stand up. Many were cackling with glee and seemed to stretching as if they were enjoying their new found freedom. It was then than some of them began to sniff the air and began to move over in her direction.

The young woman could only watch in horror as the creatures began to come closer as they sniffed the air. She could see them converging on the trail of juices that she had left when she had crawled backwards across the room. She was disturbed by watching some of the creatures lapping up the droplets on the floor. It was then that one turned to her and finally spotted Ishtar's exposed formed huddled against the counter. It let out a guttural cackle as she let out a frightened scream. Soon all the monsters began to converge on her.

It was then that the demon chef boomed out that she was his, all the creatures stopped the in their tracks. Most even seemed to cower in fear. The rest seemed not to be scared of the demon chef but still they stay to still. Ishtar did know what that scared her more that the demon chef said he was his, or that that he was his first.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm

His breathing laboured, the beast tried to reason with the demons under his control. There were circumstances wherein the demon hadn't had full control over these multitude, commonly known as his 'minions', and it was these circumstances that had been giving him a headache. They were getting bolder and bolder since coming into this island, and had started to develop distinct personalities.

There was one who had a bluish tinge and a muscular body, albeit he had the height of a little child. This one designated itself 'Ardruus', and had a persona which enabled it to become something of a leader of the pack, although most of the time it was subservient to it's master. It had a partner, an inch smaller than he was and had a darker tinge of red. This pudgy yet muscular demon had named itself 'Haald', and was content on being the lapdog of the more assertive Ardruus.

" We just want food master." Ardruus said, looking at his 'master' and then at the girl. His cock, an ordinary six inches, was already hardening.

Haald could not look at his glowering master, his eyes downcast, as if he was the lone demon at fault. However, he continued looking at the girl, his eyes darting to and fro and he was licking his lips.

" I know, I know." the old demon said. " I will provide you sustenance, all you need to do is ask."

The demon looked back at the girl, and smiled as he started walking towards her.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm
Profile YIM

For a moment there was almost complete silence in the room, the only noise that could be heard was the heavy laboured breathing of the demon chef. He seemed to be almost be struggling to reason with the creatures that had fallen out of the beard. That didn't make any sense to blue haired girl, though when monsters were involved little of it make sense.

It was two of the little creatures, well really one being followed by the other, that seemed to be giving the larger demon the most grief. The poor student could not help but watch as the blue and red little creatures looked at her and back at the demon then back at her. The bluish one seemed to be the one in charge of the little demons and was more than happy to explain the situation to the demon chef. The other one just kept looking at her and licking its lips.

Ishtar screamed as she heard the little creature mention it wanted food, No! You can't let them eat me!! The blue haired girl tried to back up further but there no where for the girl to go with her back against the counter. She could only look up helplessly as the demon chef slowly began walking towards her.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:52 pm

With the girl cowering in the corner, trembling like a lost, little kitten, Lilitu had all the room to move around and survey the room. Though he would not do it, though...he would go ahead and move toward the girl, just her. With the request thrown at him by the demons, this was turning out to be a regular 'cooking show', after all.

He was just a few feet away from her when he realized he was leaking pre-cum. That was sure to have an effect on the already aroused girl.

It was also too late for him to realize that in all the confusion, a sizable pool of the girl's juices had already pooled beneath her, and some of the more braver demons had started to move. One by one they sniffed the air...and when they did, all of them, including Ardruus and Haald, immediately launched into the air and moved to assault the girl.

This prompted a reply from the demon.

" Not yet, I said!" he boomed, seemingly protecting the girl. " Have you no manners?!"

His hands had formed into balls, and around them, black flames appeared, surrounding them and making them look like fire balls.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued cower in the corner as she tried to make sense of what was going on in front of her. She just sat there horrified as the demon chef tried to reason with the smaller demons who wanted it to take her now. All the while the young woman could smell the sex build in the room. She gasped for a moment as she her moves her arms to cover her exposed chest.

The blue haired student did not notice how aroused her body had become and how there was now a expanding pool of her sex juices beneath her. The aphrodisiac effects of Lilitu's pre-cum was beginning to take effect on the poor woman, though she did not know that. Slowly her hands began to cup and massage her own breasts, let out a soft moan.

The creatures began sniffing the air as they realized how vulnerable Ishtar was to their advances. They launched themselves into the air to jump the poor student when the demon chef let out a booming voice that she was to be left alone. Ishtar suddenly looked up at the demon chef as his powerful voice shook her out of her own lust, albeit temporarily. She screamed as she saw dark black flames began to form around his fists.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 am

This was solely unfair, what they were doing. A really bad mutiny was the last thing in the demon's mind, although it wasn't surprising that this was going to happen. After all, it was going to happen sooner or later. He had no control over these beasts.

Although he knew that he had to remind these 'imbeciles' who the boss was.

His eyes darkened, he wiped all thoughts of sex and lust in his mind as he had to prepare himself for battle. He looked at where the demons were launching themselves.

It seemed as if these demons were going to bank on the fact that he was going to protect the girl, launching an all-out, break-out attack. They were launched en masse on front of him, and in tune to the frightened girl's cries behind him, he drew his hands wide, stretching them at his sides, his palms open wide...before he brought them together, clapping as loud as he can.

The flames from his hand dissipated, or rather, produced a black shockwave that hit all the demons at once, scattering them rather viciously, and hitting Haald and Ardruus full in the body. Almost all the demons disintegrated instantly, save for a few that included Haald and Ardruus...Haald was missing half of his face but was still conscious, while Ardruus' arms were torn in half. They both were conscious, and had difficulty standing up.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only watch on in fear as she saw this huge fight break out in front of her. It seemed like all the little creatures were getting ready to fight the demon chef in all versus one fight. She did know what to do as the large demon got ready to battle the smaller creatures.

She could see his eyes darkened, a sign that things were about to become very serious. From her view she only could see his hands be brought back as far and as wide as he could. His palms seemed to be open wide and then all at once both of them were drawn in front of him as fast as he could make them go.

The young woman screamed as she heard and saw a black shockwave that hit the small demons at all of once. Many of the creatures simply disappeared under the shockwave as only the tougher ones were scattered. Most seemed to be horribly injured as the creatures had difficulty even standing. Ishtar didn't know what to do, but she knew she didn't want to be here. She struggled to stand up.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:02 pm

" Now see what you made me do." Lilitu said, as if admonishing a little child. He was, however, helping the other demons stand up, including Haald and Ardruus, at least what's left of them.

The other demons proceeded to go back to his beard, as well as what looked like the remains of the others, while Haald sat down, coughing black blood, and Ardruus glared at his master but did not move.

" MASTER!" he cried out, speaking for the both of them. " FOOD!"

Haald looked at Ishtar with a pained stare, while Ardruus looked at her hungrily, although it could be obvious to the girl that this time, Ardruus true intentions with the word 'food' were realized. He didn't view her as a food source...rather, there was some kind of other 'food' that Ardruus was mentioning, and Lilitu knew it.

" Couldn't wait, could you?" he said. " All right then..."

He went over to the girl, whispering sorry about that in passing as he helped her up. He then proceeded to guide her to the cutting table, where minutes ago she was preparing a cake. The demons saw the cake.

" Help yourself." he said, while guiding the girl to sit on the counter. " I'll prepare her shortly."

Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:25 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar struggled to her feet as she tried to figure out what to do. The demon chef seemed to be distracted by the creature he had just knocked down with his powerful blow. Many of them went back into his beard as he moved to check on the remainder of the creatures that had managed to remain standing.

One of the little creature seemed to continue to want food looking at the blue haired girl rather hungrily. However the young woman had no idea that the creature could wanted more than just her. Still the young woman didn't want to take any chances while the little demons were still around.

It was then that demon came over to her and told her that he was sorry and helped finally get to feet. The demon pulled over to counter and placed her up on the counter where she would be sitting. It was then that he gestured for the creatures to have some of her fudge. Still there was one thing that bothered her. What do you mean by preparing me?

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm

The remaining demons, all few of them remaining standing, suddenly converged on the girl, but somehow even as it looked like they were headed for the girl, they didn't even gave her a look. They were looking at the freshly baked, still warm fudge that the demon had eaten a few moments ago.

The leader Ardruus had beaten them to the punch and strived to control them. It was fairly easy, as all 5 of the remaining demons were missing a part of their body in one way or another. Ardruus had the first bite, and it closed its eyes and waited.

He started glowing black crimson for a few moments. His eyes shot open, and they were completely black, as if it had just come out of its master. Then, the parts of its body that had been damaged by Lilitu's attack began bubbling, as it opened its mouth in a silent 'O'

All of these proceedings were ignored by the demon, who was completely focused on the girl.

" Well weren't we doing something?" he said, once again taking advantage of the fact that the girl was looking in astonishment and fear at what the demons were doing. He moved once again behind her, and resumed his amorous attacks. This time though, it was only one powerful hand that was mashing her breasts. The other was doing the part which his tail had previously done, tracing the girl's sex up and down slowly.

It wouldn't have to be hard. He couldn't even stop his pre-cum coming out even if he wanted to, as the battle had turned him on even further.

Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:01 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only watch in horror as the creatures moved towards her as if they were some sort of miniature zombie horde. All seemed to be badly hurt in someway, but that prevent them from shambling forward towards her. The blue haired girl wanted to back up but there was no where she could really go.

It was then that she noticed that none of the creatures were looking at her, but they seemed to be interested in the fudge she had made just a few moments earlier. The leader, the one that called himself Ardruus seemed to hold the others back threw raw charisma as he took the first bite.

Almost instantly the creature began to change. His eyes became wide open as they were now completely black. His entire body began to glow this dark almost black crimson as his missing limb began to bubble.

Suddenly, the demon chef had appeared behind Ishtar and took the student into his grasp. She let out a soft moan as she felt one of his hands begin to mash aginst her breast. The other hand began to rub up and down her own aroused and wet lower lips as her flower soon was becoming full bloom. The young woman moaned and gasped softly as she found herself suddenly caught up with in the efforts of the demon chef. No...ahhh...not...in front of ...uhhhhh...in front of others...

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 pm

It does appear that somewhat, the fudge had a profound effect on the anatomy of the monster. So much so that the effect of the fudge on Ardruus and Haald was most noticeable.

Ardruus didn't seem to mind and feel the effects of the fudge, but not before long. His eyes, having been turned into black globes, suddenly turned white with a dot-like iris. Then he screamed, clutching his face and his head, while his incomplete arm bubbled and started to sprout muscle-like tendrils which thrashed about. It was then that these tendrils slowly and messily combined with each other, forming what looked like a still rudimentary arm.

Haald wasn't spared the same amount of pain and transformation, either. His was a lot painful, as half of his face was starting to form, starting with what looked like the crude, elementary formation of a skull that was screaming along as well...at least, half a skull.

" All of this is turning me on...isn't it gorgeous?" Lilitu teased, holding and pinching a nipple in one hand while slowly stroking the girl's sex with the other. " It's like you've given birth to them...after all, you made that fudge."

He didn't even notice that the girl was, despite the earlier fear and doubt, getting steadily aroused.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only watch as the creatures began to be effected by the fudge. At first they seemed to have be empowered as they glowed and their eyes turned black. However, they eyes began to change to stark white as the creatures suddenly screamed in pain, their claws clutched at their heads or torso. Soon the smaller demons were lying on the ground and thrashing about as they body began to grow their missing pieces.

One of the creature turned to face the poor blue haired student and let out a gasp when she saw one of the creature, it face was growing and she could sworn she saw this half a skull a form where there was not one more.

Ishtar gasped as she felt the demon chef hand playing with her wet lower lips even as he continued to pinch her nipple. W-what are you d-doing, ahhh...w-why is my f-fudge..ohhh...h-having that affect on them...uhhh...

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next