View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Big, Fudgin' Mistake...(Ishtar Rocha) 

Post Re: A Big, Fudgin' Mistake...(Ishtar Rocha)
Ishtar was surprised that anyone would have been able to do that. It must of taken the chef many, many tries to get that right. Ishtar shook her hand out of sympathy, imagining how painful it must have been to learn that skill. For her she learned not to stick her hand after the first time, pain was a powerful motivator.

Well, I guess that makes sense, I think. A confused look appeared on her face for a moment until she continued with her work. Well, now we just have to wait on the fudge to cool and then we can cut it up and try it out. I hope it tastes pretty good!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Count on a quick fix to get you out of trouble. The girl's naive side won over her, bringing Lilitu that much closer to netting his first catch of the day.

She was a compassionate soul, this girl, and that was one of the pitfalls that he could very well exploit just to get the girl. He would try and appeal to that side, and if he could not, there are other ways in which he could get her to submit and be his.

He remained silent as he watched her make the final fixings for the fudge, just to make sure nothing was left out of detail. The first ones were always the hardest, and he needed to be more than ready for this.

Besides, the batch looked extremely inviting, and if he was lucky, the first bite was his to sample.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar took a moment to let the fudge cool as she waited on it with the chef. She still found weird that of anyone that would find her it would be a chef to find her in her hidden location. Still it could have been much worse, if a teacher or a head girl who would have found her, she would have to spend a stint in the basement. The thought of that made the blue haired girl shutter a moment before she looked back at the chef. At least here the chef was more interested in the fudge than her breaking the rules.

Soon the fudge had cooled enough to be served. Ishtar picked up a knife she had snuck out of the cafeteria and cut up the fudge into individual pieces. She then turned towards the chef with the still warm pan in her hands, Would you like to try the first piece?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

He looked at the batch, then back at the girl. Most certainly he would've liked to ask 'what if I tried you out?' but was hesitant. This girl would surely then become more suspicious than was for comfort...and he was in a rather playful mood tonight. Perhaps he could do with playing around for a bit more.

He then stayed silent as she offered the cake. Taking a slice of the cake, (a tiny sliver in fact) he then proceeded to look at it. It was as delicious and as mouth watering as a chocolate cake could ever be, and yet it was evil looking. You can tell. In his eyes, there were evil red mists coming from the cake in place of smoke since it was freshly baked. Perhaps it was his mistake once again...the cake was newly cooked, mind you.

He looked at her while he took a bit of the cake.

Almost immediately, flame shot through his insides. The cake was evil in its deliciousness. His eyes were beginning to turn to its black pallor. He knew his cover was being blown, slowly, so he feigned going into shock.

" The...the cake..." he said in his fake delirious state.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar watched for a moment as the chef as he looked at the batch and then he looked at her. It was like he was comparing her to the the fudge as if both were some thing to compare. It was a most curious way to judge someone's fudge the young woman thought to herself.

It was then that the chef moved over to sample the fresh batch of fudge. He was completely silent as he cut himself a small piece of the fudge. It was such a smile slice, a little sliver, the blue haired apprentice was absolutely sure that the piece would fold and crumble in his hands. He seemed to though enjoy the smell of the fudge even as it cooled a bit.

Ishtar watched as he took a bite of the fudge, the chef never taking his eyes even as he ate the deliciousness. The young woman to
He looked at her while he took a bit of the cake. Suddenly his entire body seemed to lit up from the sampling of the fudge. It was then that the man's eyes seemed to turn black as he began to appear to be going into shock. S-sir? Are you okay? She put her hand on his shoulder as she tried to get a better look at him.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 am

He was trying to hide his face and his eyes. The cake had achieved what it was made for...it had summoned a demon. This demon, in fact. It had summoned his true form, and his cover was being blown bit by bit in a predicament which he did not forsee.

He fell face-down onto the floor, as if he really fainted. His hair would turn jet-black, and that he thought was give-away enough for the girl to see him for what he really was.

His plan back-fired. He was willing to take it slow. He was even willing to reel her in bit by bit, slowly but surely, trying his luck to see if he could take her in by gentleness and not by force. Maybe he could, once upon a time, but not now.

His skin had started turning red. Any minute now, her curiousity would get the best of her, and she would see him for what he really was...a demon cook.

Any minute now...

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only watch as the chef twitched and stumbled about as he covered to his face. The man was seemed to be completely out of control until he finally tripped on something. The man fell straight on the floor, and looked like he was unconscious. His hair turned jet black as the original grey faded away. The blue haired girl was terrified that her fudge was doing this to the poor old chef. It was then that the chef's skin started to turn red. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for my fudge to do this too you, p-please forgive me. I'll go get some help, just hang on. The young woman didn't know what trouble she was truly in.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 am

Still, somewhere deep in his mind, there was something that he thought he could still do.

The effects of the cake was for summoning a demon, right? There was something in this scene that he suddenly grasped. She wanted a demon...she didn't have to know that he himself WAS a true demon. He was still fairly old looking, and still resembled a bit of the 'chef' that was standing in the room a few minutes ago.

As he started to move, acting as if he came to, she turned to run and get help. He was quick to move and grabbed her by the ankles.

" Wait." he now spoke, in his original voice.

He balled his other hand into a clenched fist, and used it to stand up slowly, still playing the part of the bewildered chef to the hilt. He ignored what her reaction might be, and proceeded to look at his own skin color, his own transformation. He acted surprised.

" What..." he started in his demonic voice," is the meaning of this?"

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:38 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar turned to run, already thinking about who she could get a hold of at this late hour. Maybe a Head Girl would still be up, someone like Vera...yes Vera would be able to help. All she would have to do is get to the Head Girls's Dorms and then she would be able to find someone to be able to help.

However her running was over before it got started as she let out a loud shout and fell to the ground face first. The young woman looked back to see her ankle was being held by the chef by one of his hands. The other hand formed a clinch fist as he attempted to get up. The chef was bewildered by the transformation that had taken place inside of him. He demanded to know what happened. I...I don't know. I just wanted to make fudge....I don't know how this happened.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:32 am

He paused, thought for a moment, before he looked at her again and her equally bewildered appearance.

She was beyond bewildered, it appeared to him. She caused this...transformation, somehow. Somehow, she had managed to summon something she didn't think she had the power to summon. Nor did she know that in the first place, she had summoned him by accident...Lilitu being here was more than enough reason for anyone to believe that the summoning had been successful.

Still minding her presence, he opened his chef's shirt. Red skin started to appear slowly, followed by a grotesquely hairy chest. His beard had shown as well, black as the blackest night and seemingly 'alive'.

She acted like she wanted to get out.

" No, you won't go anywhere." he spoke again. " YOU will fix what you had done."

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could only watch in horror is how chef turned into more and more like a demon. The young woman could not phantom how that would have happened how she could have done that. She was just making fudge, simple fudge. Okay not so simple fudge considering how old the recipe was? Wait a minute, the recipe was from that old book. Did also have a magic component to it that transformed poeple perhaps it did.

It was then that the chef pulled back his shirt as red skin began to appear on his body followed by massive hair on his chest. The chef suddenly grew a beard one that moved unnaturally without him spending any effort. He demanded that the blue haired student fix what she did to him.

Okay! Okay! I will see what I can do. Let me look at the book.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 am

She moved and turned away from the chef, but Lilitu wasn't done yet.

He continued dropping his garments one by one...his pants, his shoes...until what was left on him was his loin cloth, something he had on since the start. By the time his 'transformation' had ended, he looked all the more like a demon, and he grabbed her hand before she can get away.

" No, you aren't going anywhere." he said.

He looked at her body with a look that suggested...something carnal. He was in the mood now, what with her being dressed like that and all. It was enough for him to see her flushed, chests heaving because of fear, panicking to look at that recipe from the book.

" You and I...are going to take a look at that book..." he said silently.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm
Profile YIM

The blue haired girl was absolute terrified about what she had done to the chef, the book had to have some sort of way to reverse this evil curse. It just simply had to, it would not make any sense for it not to. As she began to make her way to the book she suddenly felt her hand being grab by someone behind her.

Ishtar turned to look behind her to see that the chef had completed his transformation into a demon. The creature was now completely naked save for a single loin cloth that covered his nether regions. Worse still was the look of pure lust that the former chef gave to the student as he looked up and down her body. It was then that that he informed her that they would both be looking at the book. O-of course....I-I would not dream of it being any other way.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 am

[OOC: Gah, too sucky a post...]
-------------------------------
There were many different features of her anatomy which the demon would like very much to summon himself. For instance, she's got those very nice breasts he would like to summon his hands onto...not to mention what she might be hiding underneath that uniform she has on...

Still playing the role of the bewildered chef, Lilitu led her to the book, and harshly showed her the page where she got the summon ritual from. He stayed silent, observing her as she read.

" Take a good look and review where you went wrong." He said.

He still did not get an idea how to make this go into where he had intended it to from the start...he remained silent, as she panicked...although bent over, she gave Lilitu a nice, warm view of her ass from behind...

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar was a bit stunned he was so close and checking out her in her school uniform. The young woman had suddenly didn't like how skimpy it was and how little it hid from the view of anyone. Worse the young woman had left not worn her bra again and now the fear was shown in peak forming through the thin material of her blouse.

It was then was the that the former chef lead her to the book showing her the page where she had gotten the recipe. The blue haired girl carefully looked at the entire page this time to see what happened. Even as she did so, she did not realize that the demon was getting a very good view of her rear and the yellow rose themed panties she was wearing. Her eyes went wide as she realized that that the recipe was used to summon demons...I-I had no idea it would do that. I wouldn't have tried this if I hand known, I-I'm really sorry.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next