View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Diamonds are a girl's best friend (Pincer) 

Post Diamonds are a girl's best friend (Pincer)
The student’s eyes stared, zoned out on the large black and white clock on the powder blue wall of the chemistry room. Four forty-five and the bell went off. Thank god. Today had been superficial and boring, they’d had a substitute for the day, which meant no labs. She gathered her notebooks, shoving them into her blue bag and hurried out the door. She turned at the sound of the teacher’s voice, only to realize he’d called for the girl behind her. With a careless sigh she continued out the door.

“Much better.” She mused to herself, jumping in the crisp dirt of the track field. She was glad to get out of the shiny black uniform shoes she was forced to wear during class. Thud, thud, thud…. the only sound was that of her own light breathing and the soft pound of her white sneakers against the crunching dirt beneath her feet. Her pace was steady, average. Her ample breasts bounced happily against her chest, gently brushing against the black tank top. Her long smooth legs were bare up her to mid-thigh until their length reached the blue mesh fabric of the physical ed. shorts she wore, up to her taut bottom that swayed with each step.

“What the…” She student’s pace slowed to a brisk walk, her amber eyes shining in the light as they focused on something strange on the edge of the forestry that surrounded the south end of the track. The sun gleamed off of the baseball sized prism that lay neatly against the trunk of a tree. Her eyes curiously glanced around and saw no one. Most of the girls would be heading back to the dorms by now. She furrowed her brow in confusion and walked towards the glittering object.

“Wow!” an excited voice exclaimed as the student turned over the large crystal in her hands. It was smooth to the touch, reflecting an array of iridescent colors that reflected onto her face as she peered down at it. It was a perfect orb as far as she could tell. She casually knelt down took a seat in the grass at the base of the tree, her eyes fixated on the pretty object.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:47 am

Pincer was lying on the ground lazily. He seemed bored. He let out a soft insect like cakkle from his long throat. The birds nearby fluttered away from the strange alien. Pincer stretched its neck. Its 6 small eyes focused in one direction. It sensed a presence, about a kilometer away.

It slowly began to burrow into the ground, digging vichiously with its 8 clawed appendages. Soon he dissapered onto the ground, leaving a large hole in the ground.

He clawed through dirt and rock to reach his target. Then he peaked his head out from the ground quietly. There was a gleaming. It hurt his eyes, but the glare turned away from him. It was a girl from the campus. She was wearing gym shorts up to her mid theigh. They would be easily torn.

As an alien, it didn't care for jewels and gems, but it would consider this girl as a gem, and it wanted her. It burrowed back under and got closer. It peaked out again, hidden by the brush and trees. It was now in reaching distance, but it watched her some more. Its clawed tentacles slowly started to poke out of the ground, ready to strike.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:57 am

Over and over the student rolled the precious gem in her hands. Her eyes fixated on the object. She stared at it hard, biting her lower lip. She hadn’t delved into gemstones and which was what, but she knew that diamonds displayed a certain amount of iridescent light. Just like the playful colors that danced off of her face, chest, and hands. “But why is it so smooth and round?” She asked aloud to herself.

She broke away from the gem at the odd feeling in her gut. Her steady eyes peered out at the track. Empty. Her survey continued to the back of the massive concrete building, and the microscopic view of the metal door that led from the locker room. She pushed herself off of the ground, leaning on the rough bark of the tree for support. One hand gripped the stone tightly, letting her arm fall to her side while the other hand swatted at the back of her shorts to dispel any dirt, or twigs she might have sat on. “I’ll just take it to Elise and see what she thinks.” She said happily to herself. She took about three steps before she saw something that made her stop. “I’ve never noticed that before.” A large pile of old gym equipment. Jump ropes, metal bars from the gymnastics area, basketball hoops, you name it, it was in this pile. The platinum teen shrugged to herself turned back towards the track field.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:18 pm

Completely ignoring the diamond, which would sometimes put a glare in its eyes, it continued to get closer, without her noticing, when she was too busy marveling at the gem in her hands. Once it saw her begin to walk away, its 8 tentacles popped from the ground and raced towards her. Two clamped around her ankles, and another two around her arms. It lifted her several feet into the air, as if she were a feather, and started to pull her towards him, ignoring any struggles she would try to put up. One other went over to the objects she had noticed and pulled them along with him. A jump rope rolled out. Pincer stared at it. As if on instinct it adapted and grabbed the jump rope. It began to tie the girls hands to a nearby tree limb, leaving her dangling in the air like an apple.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:08 pm

The student yelped in surprise at the rough tendrils coiling around her legs. She fumbled, nearly falling over and losing the gem in the process, it bounced lightly rolling away into the brush nearby. Her head flew behind her, ready to fight off her attacker but found none, only the tentacles bounding out of the ground at an alarming pace. “Let go of me you bastard!” She screamed clawing at the tendrils that began to coil around her wrists. The uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach ensued as she was lifted off of the ground. She flailed around, her body twisting and contorting against the beasts efforts, she felt weightless. She kicked her legs hard, but the tendrils moved with each of her efforts causing little to no damage in the effort to free herself.

“What are you- Get off of me you son of a bitch!” The student hung from the sturdy tree branch. Her eyes fell to the ground a good five feet below her shoes at the creature that had done this to her. Possibly the strangest, and terrifying creature she’d encountered. Beady black eyes looked up at her helpless form dangling painfully by her wrists, bound by what appeared to be a jump rope. Painfully she wretched her eyes away from the beast to gaze up at her wrists that were beginning to turn red from the circulation. She pulled and pulled but couldn’t loosen the bindings. Her eyes gazed back down towards the creature, who had released his grasps on her and merely watched her at the moment. Quickly she swung her legs up, wrapping them around the thick limp that held her to ease the tension on her wrists, and to be further away from whatever that thing was down there. She dug into the branch with her fingernails, fully supporting herself against the branch, and turned her head to keep an eye on the beast at the bottom. “Don’t come near me!” She commanded, nearly losing her grip. In a second she quickly recovered. “You hear me!?”

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:16 pm

It's eyes watched her. It wasn't phased by her threats and curses, because it did not understand them at all. It understood her words like a human understands a dogs barks. It was now completely out of the ground. It lifted itself up, standing to its full hieght. It was easily as tall as the branch she was tied to.

Its 8 tentacles waved around in the air. It did understand her movements, trying to get away from him, but that would not happen. Two clawed tentacles shot forward and carefully gripped her waist. It gripped her tightly and easily pulled her grip from the tree.

She was now dangling infront of him. It held her up with its tentacles and lifted her near its head, so it could get a better look at it. Its tounge slimy tounge slithered from its gaping mouth and began to slide along her cheeks, tasting her flesh.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:28 pm

The student’s voice rang through the tree’s with curses and lost threats when she felt the clawed tentacles pulling at her waist. “Don’t fucking touch me!” Despite her efforts her legs were torn away from the branch, her inner thighs left a flourished bright pink and slightly scraped from the rough bark. She looked around her, the tentacles wavering about ready to strike her at any moment she gritted her teeth hard. A solemn expression with a hint of fury crossed over the students face as the beast rose to it’s full height, it’s head coming level with hers. ‘That’s it, get a little bit closer.’ She did all she could from hiding a smile.

The student squirmed when she felt the long warm and wet muscle slide up and down her cheek. Tasting her, getting ready to fulfill it’s needs. Saliva was heavily water based, and exactly what she needed. She openly stared at the creature, locking it’s gaze with some of it’s beady black eyes. The normal golden color of her eyes slowly started to fade into a steel blue. An energy pulsated through the students body, a static effect that made some of the soft delicate white hairs on her head stand on end. She smirked while the creatures tongue continued to wash over her. A soft glow emitted from underneath her shirt on her chest, only noticeable if looking closely. The air rang with the buzzing sounds of static, a large blue stream of electricity left the students finger tips, shocking the creatures tongue. It wasn’t much, and her use of it was limited, but at least it caused the creature a minor burn. “I’m not going to make this easy for you.” She kicked her legs with high hoped to land a blow on the creatures torso, or what she assumed to be the torso, more static shocks left the students body, hitting the creature in various points, but soon it was evident the use of alchemy was taking it’s toll on the girl and her attempts started to weaken, the shocks turned into nothing more than an annoying prick comparable to the sting of a bee. The hairs on the student’s head started to fall back into place, and she was breathing heavily, her luscious chest rising up and down with each labored breath.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:46 pm

A strange insect like clicking came from the creature. Its tounge retreated back into its mouth. Her little shocks was getting the creature greatly annoyed. The tentacles around her hips began to pinch her small delecate form. For every shock it got it squeezed more.

It sent one of the smaller clawed tentacles to quickly whip across her face, leave a bright red mark on her cheek, and a little cut from the claw on her upper brow. When it noticed a foot, aiming straight for its soft underbelly, the smaller tentacle quickly bursted from his belly and wrapped around her leg. Her ankle up to her knee, was covered in pinky sized tentacles, all wrapped around her leg tightly, holding it in place.

Half a dozen more of the smaller tentacles started to race up her struggling, but retrained leg. They began to slither under her gym shorts. They could be seen, slowly forcing their way up her theighs.

Its eyes were now focused on her chest. A lone claw tentacle waved infront of her chest. It then went under her shirt, and ripping sounds followed after her shirt was quickly ripped away from her body and tossed to the ground like a paper sack.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:56 pm

The student cried out in anger with each pinch that came from the creature. Then she realized, she was causing it pain and her melodic laugh echoed loudly through the area. She was thriving off the pain she was receiving knowing that it was in response to the pain she was causing it. It fueled her adrenalin, and she forced more of the sparks out of her finger tips. Thwack The hard slap crossed over her face, her cheek a flaming red in it’s wake. The small crimson stream trickled down the side of her face from her brow and she narrowed her gaze at the creature and smiled. She threw her kick and the tendrils quickly engulfed her leg, she threw the other and the same occurred. Her eyes broke their stare and watched as the tiny tendrils slithered up her shorts, pressing against the lace of her panties. ’So it comes to this,’ she thought to herself another smile remember the creatures flurried motions and reaction to her shocks. ’At least I went down fighting.’ She still struggled, but her movements were slow and sloth-like.

Her shirt was ripped away from her chest, she was wearing a sports bra, but the long tendril quickly tore it away as well letting her succulent orbs break away from their fabric prison, bouncing freely before coming to a rest. Her pert butter soft pink nipples rose at the soft breeze that caresses them. Odd, a large mythical looking Alchemy circle was glowing a bright blue on the upper portion of her chest. She looked back at him, her eyes faded from the steel blue color back to their golden luster, correspondingly the circles glow dimmed and it returned to it’s former blood red ink.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:08 am

It screeched, not in pain but in anger from the shocks it was getting. It decided the squeezing wasn't helping. Two of the smaller tentacles quickly flew from its belly. They hung over her soft pink nipples. They had small sucker like mouths at the end of them. They quickly latched onto her nipples and began to pull at her breasts, pulling them up, stretching her breasts till it got a response from her, then it let them relax, then it tugged again.

The girl had two layers of protection, hiding what was under them. It quickly removed the first layer with its claw. The creature shifted her body, so she was on her back in the air, and her legs were facing him. It stared with all six beady eyes at her panties. The small tentacles were slowly tearing it away from her.

It did not want her screaming at all, or else it would alert any students nearby. It took another jump rope and shortened it. It began to wrap it around her mouth, and tied it behind her head. Now, its tounge was free to roam again. It began to slither up her leg and then made it to her theigh, leaving a trail of saliva.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:18 am

“Nngh!” The student suppressed a moan as the tendrils’ mouths wrapped around her erect nipples suckling at them and pulling at her large breast, molding them then letting them return their normal round shape, before pulling them again. Her movement was limited since her legs were still completely submersed in the strong muscles even for their size. She writhed her body as she was shifted into a horizontal position. “No-No! Mmgh!” She watched as the jump rope was brought nearer and nearer to her face, she tossed and turned her head to escape, but in the end the tendrils prevailed and shoved the cord into her mouth and tying it tightly behind her head, in the process they tore the flimsy rubber band that was holding her hair, letting the long white locks fall, swaying beneath her.

She watched as the creatures head settled itself between her parted legs, the little demons tearing at the fabric of her shorts, tearing the piece to shreds, it’s remains falling to the ground in a tattered mess. ‘Damn you.’ She silently cursed the creature. “Nnngh!” She pulled at her legs trying to wretch them from the swarm that was slowly tearing at her black lace panties. She could hear the little claws working, cutting, shredding until they too fell to the ground. Before the creature laid the delicate peach colored flower that was her sex already starting to drip with her honeyed juices. “Mnmm” She bit hard against the cord that was in her mouth. The tendrils at her nipples were carefully manipulating, caressing and sucking at her fully erect nipples, her mounds bouncing at their torment. A stifled moan passed through the cord as the warm moist tongue trailed up her smooth leg towards her inner thigh. Her body shuddered. ‘No, Damnit…not again.’ She closed her eyes and cursed to herself, balling her hands into fists.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:30 am

Two more smaller tentacles flew towards her breasts. Instead they slowly wrapped around her fleshy globes. When the other two pulled, they squeezed, when the other two relaxed, they relaxed, but then they repeated their process, squeezing and relaxing, tugging, and relaxing. The 6 smaller tentacles rubbing her inner thieghs, began to rub against her labia. One began to rub against her clit, before latching onto it and sucking on it. Its tounge joined in and rubbed against her sex lips. The smaller one slowly began to seperate her lips, allowing the tounge easy access into her. Its tounge licked at her already dripping sex, drinking in her sweet juices, then it slowly slid its slimy tounge inside of her, and inched in, making sure to lick up all of her leaking juices. The tentacles that englufed her legs, began to pull and spread her legs into a spread eagle posistion, giving the creature a better access to her her, and a much better view.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:40 am

There was still some fight in her, despite her excessive use of energy. Her body writhed in the grasp of the demon, her torso flexing, straining against the assault. Her lush breasts bouncing while her body swayed from side to side. “Mmph!” The two tendrils wrapped around her luscious orbs squeezing and contracting while the other two tendrils continued their deed suckling and manipulating her butter soft pink nipples in their mouths. A two trails of her juices dripped down and around the two pert mounds of her ass, the student still pulling at her legs, cause the smooth flawless mounds to jiggle. The juices slid and fell to the ground in droplettes.

Her teeth bared hard into the fabric cord of the jump rope, now soaked with her saliva. She glared at the creature through the slits of her eyes, the assault of her breasts nearly obstructing her view she saw the six tendrils slithering up her thigh. “Nngh!” Another stifled protest, the tendrils heard none, they worked their way up to her sex sliding up and down her labia, parting her soft, lubricated pink lips, one moving up the slit of her sex to her clit, fondling for only a second before latching onto it as the two on her breasts had. The tendrils worked in unison like a wave of pleasurable torture, parting her rose petal lips. The strong warm, wet muscle lapped at her vagina, sliding up and down it’s short length taking her honeyed juices into itself prodding at the entrance to her warmth. The students back arched when she felt the tongue slowly push into her depths. A muffled moan came through the jump rope, a moan of pleasure masked by a plea of help and hope that someone could help her. Her walls contracted around his tongue like it was an uninvited intruder, wanting to be pushed out. She was shifted again, her legs being pulled apart to what would have been uncomfortable had she not been so flexible. Her body gyrated as the tongue continued to storm her honeyed depths. ‘You bastard, I’ll get you.’

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm

Its smaller tentacles continued to suck and squeeze on her soft breasts, not wavering for a moment. The creatures tounge continued to venture deeper into her, making sure to lick up all of her juices, or as much as it could get. Finally, once it satisfied and its thirst was quenched, it pulled its tounge out, but its smaller tentacles did not falter.

The strange creature stood up straight and moved its body closer to her, its under belly inbetween her legs. Suddenly there was strange movement near its middle area, and then its alien phallus burst from its stomach, at its full length. The creature hissed and moved its body closer to her, its phallus nearing her dripping entrance. The creature was acually getting excited, and more smaller tentacles came from its under belly and began to rub all along her theighs, stomach, and face.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:41 pm

The student’s pearl whites continued to bear down hard on the soaked cord in her mouth, her long locks dangled beneath her, swaying with each slight breeze. A muffled moan passed through the cord and rang into her own ears. ‘Damn.’ Was all she could manage to think while the tendrils manipulating her breasts started to pique her arousal. She tried to tap into the remainder of her energy for another series of electric shocks, but proved too weak to do so. ‘This bastard is going to pay.’ The creature rose, and seemed to continue to grow out of the ground like some demonic plant towering over her, his dark and deviant shadow casting over her nude body as he with his tongue from the opening of her vagina, dripping with his saliva and her sweet juices. Her look of anger suddenly shifted to that of consternation when she saw the abnormal movements mirroring across his underbelly. She felt a swarm of tendrils wash over her body rubbing and fluttering over every inch of her. She struggled in a vain attempt to knock off some of the tendrils but only succeeded in arousing the monster further, for she saw the massive size of his member protruding from his belly. She heard the dreadful hiss, squirming in his grasp she saw the tip of his cock pressing nearer towards her dripping sex. “Mmghp!” She shouted a pleading attempt of reason towards the creature but she could tell he couldn’t even understand her. She shut her eyes and tossed her head trying to knock off the tendrils that caressed her face, and braced herself for what was to be a rude and painful intrusion.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next