View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 An Exhausting Workout (for Melanie) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post An Exhausting Workout (for Melanie)
Kakumaoh found the storage room rather cramped, the assorted gym equipment leaving little space for his not inconsiderable bulk. He'd found it useful for watching the gym itself in the past, however, although he usually did so when there was a class in session and some of the equipment was out. His presence here today after the last gym class was the result of a chance observation; he'd happened to see an attractive redhead going into the locker room to change. While on most days he'd have positioned himself to see whether she went to the gym or the track, the rain made it obvious where she'd be going. Now, it was just a matter of waiting until she showed up and then taking the opportunity to give her a real workout.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Post Re: An Exhausting Workout (for Melanie)
Melanie scowled when she heard it would be raining. Of all the days, it just had to be today. For reason, Melanie had never thought inclement weather in such a negative light. If anything, it provided a challenge. But today was her jogging day, and jogging in the gym just wasn't the same. Nobody else was working out today either, so she couldn't start up a game or anything. Sighing at the futility of it all, Melanie looked around the empty gym. No point in running laps. Perhaps it would've been a better idea to take out a basket ball or something... Melanie walked over to the storage closet, pausing to tie her shoelace.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 pm
Profile YIM

The girl seemed annoyed as she entered the gym, possibly related to the weather. Kakumaoh could sympathize to a degree; he disliked rain himself. On the other hand, the administration made lists of the scheduled weather available to the school's guests, so it wasn't like he hadn't expected this and made plans to avoid it.

It quickly became obvious that she was heading straight for his hiding place. Convenient. Probably looking for something for her workout. Well, she'll certainly find it, though not what she was expecting. He grinned to himself, admiring her athletic curves as she approached. When she stopped to tie her shoelace, he took the time to remove his loincloth in anticipation. Already, he was erect just from thoughts of what he'd do to her when he caught her.

Character listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:46 am

Melanie turned back to the shed with the basketballs in them, off-put by the manner in which today was turning out. She sighed before squeezing her eyes shut and clenching her fist. When she opened them up again, they were filled with that burning fire she had come to expect from herself. Today was her day! She was going to get some workout, for certain! Might as well have fun with it!

Melanie threw open the doors of the supply closet, not really expecting what was inside

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am
Profile YIM

Even from his hiding place, Kakumaoh could see the determination come over her after her brief pause; if anything, it made her that much more desirable. As she came closer, he moved so that he'd be ready to act as soon as she saw him.

When she flung the doors open, he abruptly became visible to her, his three red eyes staring at her and an unmistakable leer on his lupine face. "Hello there," he said, making a grab for her arm. He wasn't sure if she would be surprised enough that he'd be able to get her before she could react, but it didn't matter; even as athletic as she clearly was, he'd be able to outrun her before she could leave the gym.

Character listing

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Melanie froze as the creature materialized in front of her, her arm easy prey for that lecherous prey. But before he do much else, her free arm launched itself at the monster's face, a fierce cry emanating from her lungs.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

Kakumaoh didn't do anything to try to avoid her punch; the only chance she had of injuring him would be if she hit his eyes, and he was too tall for that to happen. The blow did push his head aside slightly, but only because, not wanting her to injure her hand, he hadn't tried to brace for the attack.

"Feisty one, aren't you?" he said as he tried to grab her free hand. "Good. I like a girl with some fire in her."

Character listing

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Melanie winced, recoiling her fist as it was met by the equivalent of a padded wall. Not hard enough to break her knuckles against, but still hard enough injure oneself if they weren't careful enough. As she recoiled however, the monster set its grasp around her free hand.
"Let me go!" she snarled, attempting to pull away from the monster

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Let you go?" he repeated, his tone mocking. "If I were going to do that now, I wouldn't have bothered catching you in the first place." His arms seemed to blur for a moment, then a second pair appeared. "Now, let's get to what I grabbed you for," he said, one of the new hands moving behind her to grab and fondle her butt.

Character listing

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Melanie fought harder against the creature's fierce grip as the lecherous hands reached towards her. "Seriously, stop!" she said, half-way between desperation and outrage.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:32 pm
Profile YIM

"I can't stop now. I've barely started." He put his last arm around her waist and lifted her up. "Besides, I'm sure you'll love it once I really get going." He attempted to lift her hands over her head so that he could hold both her wrists in one hand. If he managed that, he'd use his free hand to caress her breasts.

Character listing

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Melanie shook and quivered, but when she felt the grip on one of her wrists loosen, she wrested control of it from the monster. Despite this small victory, however, there was little the girl could do to prevent the monster from lifting her by the waist. Her legs kicked out manically as she attempted to squeeze through the arm that had raised her. "What kind of girl would enjoy this!?"

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile YIM

The girl managed to get one of her arms free, but she still couldn't manage more than ineffective flailing against him. He decided to leave her arm free, since it would be more effort than it was worth to grab it again and she couldn't do much against him anyway. Instead, he slid his hand under her shirt and began to fondle her breasts through her bra.

In response to her complaint, he gave a derisive chuckle. "You'd be surprised how many types enjoy it once they stop fighting and give in to what their body tells them it wants." Not that stronger-willed girls like you seem to be tend to do that. That'll be your loss, though, if you insist n fighting all the way, he added mentally. Without waiting for her response, he leaned in and ran his tongue down the side of her neck.

Character listing

Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Melanie flexed her head away from the monster's tongue as it slobbered against her neck. The squishy appendage pressed itself against her worn skin, perhaps tasting trace amounts of sweat. But Melanie's still burned with a certain wrath as she twist her head suddenly and bit hard onto his exposed tongue.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Gyaaah!"

Kakumaoh recoiled and released her other arm and her breasts as he reacted reflexively to her attack, although his other two arms kept their grip on her. She hadn't done any actual damage, but it had hurt. After a moment, he regained some of his composure and grabbed her head, holding her in place to force her to look at him. "Do not try anything like that again," he snarled, his voice full of barely contained rage. "I can quite easily make this much more painful for you if you become to difficult." There were rules that limited what he could actually do to her, but she didn't know that. Besides, it wouldn't be hard to follow up his threat without breaking the rules if necessary, although he hoped it wouldn't have to go that far. "Are we clear?" he asked, the claws of the hand at her waist pressing against her belly, not hard enough to break the skin, but making it clear that they could quite easily.

Character listing

Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next