View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 An Exhausting Workout (for Melanie) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: An Exhausting Workout (for Melanie)
He grinned at her. "You certainly liked that quite a bit." His finger continued to work the sensitive spot while his thumb stimulated her clit and his mouth and one other hand gave attention to her breasts. He wondered just how long she'd be able to hold out against all of this, much less when he started the main event.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 am

Melanie squirmed as she attempted to reject the pleasure that this beast was attempting to reject the pleasure that he was attempting to take over her body with. It wasn't about to make her lose her mind, Melanie was certain of that. She was still struggling, despite the dying flame that filling her eyes, dampened by the fledging mist of lust.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am
Profile YIM

The signs that she was losing her fight against the stimulation were not lost on the demon. "Stubborn, aren't you?" he taunted her. "We both know you won't be able to hold out for long; just give in now and save yourself the trouble." He doubted she'd actually do so before he brought her to a climax, and maybe not even then, but she might surprise him. Slowly, he increased the speed and strength of his caresses; even if her mind was resisting, her body was still reacting positively.

Character listing

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Melanie's struggles became more exorbitant as she began to realize that her body could not be stilled by the power of her will. Was such carnal pleasure truly such a valued reaction by her body, to the point that it would neglect her very existence? Her muscles felt like weights, her eyes squeezing shut as she bit her lip and attempted to shock the body out of its pleasurable state.

Her mind began to wonder, trying to grasp onto some form of strength, as her defenses crumbled, the pace of her heart beginning to gain in speed and strength. She needed to find some way to ignore this monster, to escape from him.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Her endurance was impressive; most girls would have climaxed by now. Still, he wasn't going to let her beat him this way if he could help it; his hand pistoned even faster inside her and he began massaging her nipple between two fingers. Taunting her, he asked, "Are you trying to prolong this as long as possible, or do you want something bigger inside you?" Perhaps she'd realize that this would be over sooner if she stopped resisting so much.

Character listing

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 pm

"N-no!" was all Melanie could squeeze out as she tried to squirm out of her constraints once more, that buzzing pleasure beginning to overtake her mental defenses. Tears began to slide out between her squeezed eyelids as her facade began to crack, the occassional moan slipping out amongst her grunts and exhalations. Her nipple felt like it was being torn apart by the pleasure that the monster illicited from it, her womb felt full. So damn full, it didn't just hurt- it was begging for her to let go, to allow herself to fall into the same depraved state that it had entered when the monster sullied it. Melanie fought. She fought as hard as she could. But soon her will would crumble...

Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 am
Profile YIM

It was obvious that, no matter how much she tried to resist, she was nearing a climax. "Just give in," he said as his fingers sped up slightly more, still hitting the sensitive spot he'd found on almost every stroke, and his thumb caressed her clit even faster. "I'm not going to give up before your body gets what it wants." His mouth went back to kissing and licking her free nipple while he fondled her other breast more roughly. Her resistance was doing nothing more than making it more enjoyable to break her.

Character listing

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Melanie's back curved as she let out a guttural scream, her body filled with twisted pleasure as she cums, her climax sending her over the edge, and threatening to take her will down with it. But even in its shattered form, Melanie's mind clung onto that will, despite her body's protest. Her face burns with the shame that accompanies the feeling of being driven to pleasure so forcefully. Her nerves hissed with the pleasure as her struggles now seem more complacent. A small voice at the back of Melanie's head even suggested that, perhaps, a little more pleasure wouldn't hurt... too much...

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm
Profile YIM

The demon grinned as she went into the throes of orgasm, her cunt walls convulsively clamping around his finger. As always, they protest and struggle, but their bodies love it in the end.

"Now wasn't that far more enjoyable than all that hopeless struggling?" he asked as her climax died down. He moved his hands from her breast and pussy to take hold of her thighs and force her legs apart. "I'm sure you'll love this even more," he said, slowly lowering her onto his hard shaft.

Character listing

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm

"N-no! Stop it!" Melanie begged futilely as her body was lowered onto that giant, pulsating member. Her nerves were still ragged from the orgasm she felt only a moment before. She would've sworn several more times, but there was little fighting to be fought... she knew she had lost.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, no, I'm not stopping now," he said with a nasty grin. "You're not getting all the fun here." It was obvious that she didn't actually consider this enjoyable, but that wasn't his concern. He continued to lower her until he was as far inside her as possible, then began to thrust back and forth inside her, attempting to again find the sensitive spot he'd located earlier.

Character listing

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Melanie bit back tears as she felt the monster's engorged member slip into her body. It drilled into her, beat her pussy with the demon's lust and power. She tried to think of something else, a way out of this nightmare. That's right- that's what this had to be- a simple dream, borne of childish whimsy and fear. But the pounding she felt was all too real. It jolted her, shook back into wakefulness, and, terrified, she began to feel all the sensations of sex. She could feel each bump, each crevice, each malformality that beseiged her battered form. How it filled her, how it emptied her, how it attempted to bring her down to level of the creature that was raping her. That's what this was. A goddam rape. And Melanie could find some way to avenge that innocence she had lost, she would gladly take it. Until then, however, she could do nothing but wait and feel...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 am
Profile YIM

Although the girl seemed to have given up actively struggling, it was clear from her body language that she still wanted to fight. That barely suppressed anger, along with the other emotions she was feeling as he violated her, merely served to excite the demon more, an emotional seasoning to spice up the already delightful main course of her sexy, athletic body. He grunted in pleasure as he shifted her body with each thrust, aiming to find the spot that would send waves of pleasure through her despite herself.

Character listing

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3