View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Morning Stretches (for Aegir 2) 

Post Re: Morning Stretches (for Aegir 2)
Rika pouted a little bit. She didn't know what was special about "the basement", but she didn't much like the sound of it, nor the perhaps-threatening tone in Greyson's voice. She leant over a bit, clinging to his arm and clutching it to her soft, ample chest quite manipulatively, looking up at him pleadingly.

"But I'm here doing you a favour, Mr Greyson. I'm not entirely sure I want to leave the school grounds if there's a chance I'd get in trouble..."

She let go and returned to her seat suddenly, looking out of the window and facing away from her companion.

"...especially if it meant you'd lose your job, too. I'd hate not to see you again, sensei..."

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

She was good, his hand fell away then he stroked the side of her face albeit briefly until he had gathered her attention again. "I won't be fired Rika. You can bet my privelages will be revoked and it will be a long while before I could get them back again. Pete, well he's in a bit of hot water now.

"I'm not forcing you to go but if you do be on your best behavior that is all. I ... well I appreciate the help and so will my niece too but it's not too late for you to back out of this."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Looking over her shoulder back at him, Rika gave Greyson a confused look.

"Oh, my best behavior? Are you sure that's what you want? It didn't seem to be your concern before..."

She reached over, lightly running the tip of her index finger along his thigh, occasionally letting it trace his way to his inner thigh.

"I'm not sure there's actually a kendo team, Mr Greyson. If there was, presumably you'd have actually shown me some basic footwork as we suggested back in the changing rooms, surely...?"

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Her finger was so intoxicating yet he nodded.

"Best behavior, it's not just me on the line here but Pete as well."

He sighed as she traced her finger against him. His hand seized a hold of her wrist, halting though not removing her hand. He was in the van with her though currently he looked at her, there was something appealing since this had been so forbidden. His heart hammered in his chest.

"As I recall someone was content with their foot work. As it is even if you loose we'd be in no worse shape than if we had to forfeit the match in the first place. I wouldn't just be taking you off the island for some sight seeing so you can beat this is real.

"Just as real as this hardon. Just as real as I want to share it with you."

She had been teasing him again, though at least this time there was Pete in the near distance to call out for help. He was an older man though and probably wouldn't be much help but he could serve as a deterient she hoped.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Rika grinned a little bit, then sighed, pulling her hand away. She shrugged, and looked out of the front of the van.

"No," she said, as if only half-listening to what he was saying, "I think you intend to take me off the island to fuck me, sensei."

She turned back to face him again, cocking her eyebrow at him questioningly.

"That's what I think. And I'm still sat here in your van, sensei. What does that tell you?"

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:27 pm

"You can't say that you wouldn't want that. You get off on teasing people, you want it. You're afraid, but you want it at the same time. I won't lie to you, if the circumstances are there than yeah, I'm going to take it. But if I just wanted a quick fuck you and I both know what could have happened back at the gym.

"No, my interest lies with taking you to the kendo matches. and if anything happens well it happens but I'm not intending on wisking you away to the mainland when we could have just stayed here for that. Now, we're, I'm running late. So I have to unpack this truck.

"You can stay here if you want. Stay in the truck if you want to stay on the island or get in the boat if you want to go to the mainland, the choice is yours to make and I can't make it for you."

Character Listing

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Rika shook her head, and opened the van door as if to get out.

"I think a 'quick' fuck is the last thing on your mind. And I assumed you wanted to take me to the mainland to show me 'a good time', or something, sensei. To show me how I might regularly benefit from such an arrangement..."

She turned in her seat, facing away from Greyson.

"If you're not going to be honest about how much you want to fuck me, I'm sure there are plenty of other pent-up, frustrated members of staff here who would be..."

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh, is that all?" He set a hand upon her shoulder rubbing it slightly. "If I wanted something quick then we would already have had something quick. I'm not sure how often I can get you off the island right now ... Pete is a push over but is cautious with his retirement coming up next month but my nephew, Arnie's getting the position so it will be rather easy then.

"So it might not be for a few weeks before I can get you off the island again but in the meantime we'll have this one night at least. Think of all the things you can do that are restricted here. I won't let you bring back contraband though, well some within reason if I don't think it will draw to much attention if it's discovered.

"If you're worried about seeing such a lie then don't worry about it. I'll show you what fun can be had on the mainland."

Character Listing

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:05 am

Rika grinned a little to herself, but remained facing away from Greyson, meaning he was unable to see. She placed her hand over the one at her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Show me you mean it," she said, quite plainly.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 am

She had thought that she was in control here though that clearly was not the case. Aegir had known her game of course and let her believe it, let her think that she was in control thus far. He had no reason to contradict her just yet though he made her aware more than once at how dangerous this game was.

Greyson leaned forward pressing a kiss briefly to her shoulder. She had her clothes in the way of any contact though he could feel the warmth in her hand as she made contact with him though he was departing the van soon after.

"I shall, but first we have to get there." He promised then got to packing up the boat with the boxes of equipment that he had taken out of the gym earlier. When he had finished he returned to her at the van.

"You going to stay in there all day? If you're coming now's the time."

Character Listing

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:31 am

Rika appeared to pause thoughtfully for a moment, when it truth she was attempting to look indecisive to drag things out a bit longer, to tease Grayson a bit more. She turned back into the van, closing the door behind her and buckling up her seatbelt. She gave Grayson's hand a little squeeze, and shifted it onto the steering wheel. She looked at him silently. She didn't really need to say anything at this point.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Greyson looked at his brow furried as he did so. It had not been too far from the Gym, twenty minutes, half an hour by foot though a few minutes by car.

“I'm not going back there until tomorrow so you'll either half to walk or wait for Pete to get back when he'll take the van back or walk back to the school. I already told you I'm running a bit behind schedule so I have to go now if I have a chance to get there on time.”

He seemed not to know her mind, of course Aegir did, Aegir knew but he was playing with the situation right now, making it feel as real as possible.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Rika frowned a little bit, "Stop playing with me. I've shut the door and buckled myself in, my intentions should be entirely obvious at this point."

She turned to face him, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

"Unless you fishing for me to beg for it."

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

He looked at her, his features softening a little then he point to the boat he had just loaded up. “From here we take the boat to the mainland, that is if you still intend to go. You can still stay and I can have Pete take you back but you'll probably be able to walk back before he gets back. The choice of course is still yours, Pete's going to take the risk of taking you off the island, it's up to you if you want to take the risks. I doubt he'll tell anyone given that his ass is on the line, and mine is too so I won't blab either. To a lesser extend yours would be as well, though you wouldn't get expelled since it would fall on me to have left you here in the first place. Some discipline in the basements I'd suspect but nothing more. If your going the boat is leaving in less then five minutes, it's all loaded up. If you're not on it I'm going to assume that you decided to stay.”

He got out of the van then and headed to Pete who was in the boat intending on getting in himself.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3