View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Morning Stretches (for Aegir 2) 

Post Morning Stretches (for Aegir 2)
Rika had found her first night's sleep at Shokushu to be have been unpleasant. It had been fitful at best, and she was feeling just a slightly bit cranky. For the few hours she'd actually managed to doze off, her dreams had been bizarre, and left her feeling uncomfortable, even though she couldn't quite remember them. Something about snakes...

She shook her head in an attempt to clear away the cobwebs. She was currently ambling across the campus in her camo tank-top, cut-off denim shorts and beaten-up black leather boots. Rolling her eyes at herself for still wearing the outfit she'd arrived in, she decided to acquire some more casual attire after her first day of lessons. Slung over her shoulder was her duffel bag, with R. INOUE written on it's side. She had her gym uniform in there, as well as her regular school uniform. To put herself in a better mood, she'd decided to check out the school's gym facilities. Perhaps she'd be able to work out a bit of her anger and aggression, if she was lucky.

The delinquent pushed open the doors to the building, and made her way towards the changing room, taking a quick moment to poke her head into the weight room beforehand. It had seemed well-equipped, and thankfully quiet. Rika smiled to herself, feeling satisfied for the first time in quite some time. With the majority of the other students seeming soft and spoiled to her, at least she'd be able to work out in peace, she thought to herself, setting down her duffel bag on the changing bench before her and bending down to unfasten her boot-laces.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Post Re: Morning Stretches (for Aegir 2)
He had sensed her in the gym. Coming up from the forest he was cloaked in the illusion of the busty red head Ruby complete with school uniform. He was heading to the dorms with the intent of meeting with one of his five favorites, just whom, he did not know for certain.

It was then that he sensed her in the gym preparing to work out. He casually scanned the mind of the new student, paused then pondered. He had considered just moving on but the fact that she wasn't on this island long had a certain apeeal He had no preference for virgins though but they often did not have any baggage that they suffered fom either, memories of other monster =s and events played out in his mind.

Thus he slipped into the locker room shifted the mature of his illusion so he appeared older though only a few years older than she as he then entered into the weight room, his eyes brown, his hair long, equally brown and died back

His eyes went to hers then. "Miss? Miss? The weight room is closed." He stated plainly as he regarded yer cooly,

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Suddenly finding herself disturbed, Rika took in a sharp breath through her nose, irritation flashing across her face briefly. She took a brief moment to compose herself, before standing back up and turning to face the intruder. She shifted her weight onto one leg and folded her arms across her chest, taking a short moment to look him over. She cocked an eyebrow at him, skeptically. Perhaps he was a gym teacher or a janitor. She took a look at what he was wearing to try and work that out.

"That's ridiculous," she said, quite matter-of-factly, "how am I supposed to get a decent work-out if the weight room is closed before classes?"

Rika furrowed her brow a little, remembering her concerns about Shokushu, and how people might perceive her.

"After all, I'll need the time in the evening to study and do whatever homework I'm given today, surely? What's the problem with me working out before classes start?"

Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"It's against the school's policy. Yeah, don't look at me like that I don't write the rules,: he tossed his hands up showing that they tied. Aegir realized that she was searching for clues, trying to indentify him as teacher or janitor. He had assumed that would make a difference to this rebellious student so he w=had a quick choice to make.

He decided that he would keep he guessing just a little longer though. However he was he was thin and tall, well muscle and althletic, young a bit olfer than she. Teacher maybe? Janitor? It was hard to say one way or the other.

"Ok, I guess you can stay though I need a favor." He quickly looked her over. "What sports do you play?"

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 am

Rika supressed a scoff, instead curtly replying "I'm not into sports. I exercise to keep myself in shape, and for recreation."

It was a half-truth, at best. While she wasn't into sports as such, she did in fact practice, and was quite accomplished at, Taikyoku-ken, through a combination of rigorous training and practical usage. Her verbal responses, while brief, weren't particularly rude or aggressive, though. It wouldn't do to upset this man if he was in fact a member of the faculty.

She continued to look him over. No doubt he was doing the same. Rika had a pleasant build. While quite short, there was a little muscle definition to her, but nothing outlandish. Her physique seemed to be a delightful balance between being muscular and firm in some place, and soft and voluptuous in others. It was the sort of figure that came from healthy living and an active lifestyle, rather than obsessive dieting or over-training one's body.

She took ahold of the lower hem of her tank-top, lifting it up a few inches as if to pull it off over her head, showing off a few inches of her midriff before stopping. Cocking an eyebrow at her "company," Rika cast her gaze back towards the door he entered through, before meeting his eyes again.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to change into my gym uniform...?"

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 am

She had aq rebellious side to her and he thought, lecherous teacher or what he had thought of initially? The illusion checked it's watch.

He regarded the bit of flesh she displayed to him fighting off a smile. He liked what he saw and as she stated her question he shook his head slightly. "Alright, I'll make a deal with you. I have about 90 minutes here before I have to close up see I'm leaving for a bit today and since classes will be about to begin they couldn't shift anyone to watch this place. Normally they don't have anyone here in the afternoons but if something goes wrong there's usually someone here. Not always the case in the mornings so they tend to keep it closed until the afternoon," Aegir lied of course but he was banking on the fact that she didn't know all the rules yet.

"I got to go to the mainland for a bit and while it's a no no to take a student off the premise I'd make you a deal. My niece has a kendo competion today, five against five but they'll have to forfeit the match. You look to be in pretty good shape and while I don't know much about kendo I'm sure having someone fighting, even a novice is better than a auto loss. But I don't have to leave here for about 90 minutes or so. Help me out and you can stay for that long, I'm going to be around anyway, win your match and I'll come down here Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, my lasses start later on those days so I can afford to lounge here for a bit. Your lucky the doors were even unlocked today they only were because I had some extra kendo stuff I was giving away and just packed up. I was about to lock up again when I heard you in here."

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Rika pursed her lips a little bit as she contemplated this man's offer. There was an important word in there; mainland. She considered that this might be a little bit too good to be true, of course. There was still a lot she didn't understand about Shokushu, and hadn't been able to discern the facility's true purpose. But if she was careful, it wouldn't hurt to play along with this for a little while.

She almost smirked as he mentioned kendo. While she had never formally trained in it, and certainly never competed, she was quite adept at just beating someone around the head with a kendo stick. Or a baseball bat, or a pipe. The principle was all the same. But she knew enough about martial arts tournaments to know that she'd no doubt be scored based on her form, not for beating her opponent into submission.

However, if this could get her onto the mainland, she had to give it a try. Obviously, she wouldn't bolt, not this time. No, she decided, it will be best to be sensible about this, let this man think I can be trusted not to flee. After all, he probably assumes I'm a "student" here, rather than a "prisoner". If he assumes I'm here of my own free will, he won't be expecting me to bolt.

She gave herself a little nod, Best to use this opportunity to familiarise myself with the area, possible means of transportation and what-have you. She pulled her tank-top up, revealing the tight black sports bra she had on underneath, snuggling hugging her plump, round breasts. She lifted it off over her head, fluffing her short hair a little before tossing it aside. Normally she wouldn't disrobe like this in front of a man, but it occured to her to make it seem like a pleasant idea for him to take her off the premises. Not that anything will come of that, she mused, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

She placed one hand on her left hip, leaning back onto that leg, while almost absent-mindedly popping the button on her shorts open with her free hand.

"That seems a little unfair to me. I've never practised kendo, so I couldn't possibly promise you a victory. That'll be entirely down to your niece and her team-mates. I can promise to be a fifth so that the team doesn't get disqualified, nothing more. If you want me to be a fifth, you should probably use this next hour and a half to teach me the correct form so that I'm not immediately disqualified."

She gave him a very pointed look at this point, "I take instruction very well, I assure you."

Then Rika gave him a little shrug, and looked at him quite nonchalantly, "Of course, while having regular access to the gym would be nice, it really isn't essential to me. It'd be convenient, but I could do just as well with jogging and body weight exercises outside, in the fresh air..."

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 pm

His eyes went to her as she disrobed before him. He knew what she was trying to do, but he saw something luscious in the matter too his eyes flowing over her globs and how they bounced slightly with her movements. He even watched as she unbuttoned her shorts.

Now before he arrived her he had the basis of an idea. He never intend to bring her off the island but rather induce an elaborate illusion for her to play in for a little while but it occurred to him now that he might partake of her a little before getting too involved in the illusion. Yes, that thought was appealing as he listened to her words and nodded a little.

"Yeah, too much preassure to expect that you as a vovice can beat some practiced in the art. Let me think a little further on this." He stepped a little closer to her, a palm falling flat to her chest. "Dō" Then he stroked the side of her face "Men"

"Those are te basic strike zones for you. You have to call out your strike before making it. There's aslo wrist strikes, also Dō and throat strikes, Men, but you won't be using the later, their much too dangerous for a beginner to use without proper training. I could teach you all about foot work but I doubt you'll get anything out of it in such a short time. Maybe moving and dodging," while his hand on the side of her face left her the other on her chest had absently remained.

He pressed into her mind all the while making little adjustments to her arousal levels, secretly dialing it up a notch though right now he did not do so too greatly, he was interested in seeing how this was developing rather than controlling the situation since it was so rare that he was not in perfect control of everything.

He still was if he wanted to seize control though he found that the unexpected would be a little more surprising in a fun way.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Rika raised an eyebrow almost imperceptibly as her "instructor" placed his hand between her breasts, but felt herself becoming a little flush as he caressed her cheek. He was quite gentle, and, truth be told, his touch was not entirely unwelcome, though she found this thought surprising to her. There was a little niggle of déjà vu in the back of her mind, but it was quickly quashed by other thoughts and sensations.

Keeping her gaze locked on his, she slipped her hand over the one at her chest, having decided for now to ignore the jibes about "beginner" and "novice".

"Dō."

And then the one at her cheek.

"Men."

She lifted his hands from her body once he'd finished talking, making a point of allowing his fingertips to brush the thin material of her sports bra, and the soft breast beneath it. While that had mostly been for his benefit, she found she'd excited herself quite a bit, too. Still keeping ahold of his hand, she turned around to face away from him, and leaned into his arms, bumping her behind against his crotch. She continued to keep her gaze locked on his, looking up at him over her shoulder. She guided his hands to her hips, and held them there, giving him an encouraging little grind as she did.

"As I said, I've practiced martial arts previously. I'm sure I could pick the footwork up, if only you'll show me the correct way to move, Mr...?"

It occured to Rika that she still didn't know who this man was, or what his position here was.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Such a delightful surprise. She was a little heated at her own arousal and what he had induced too though he groaned out giving the smacking of her ass back against him. That little grind only hinted further at her arousal and want though she would find that he was wanting too as his hand seized hold of her hip.

"Greyson ..." he answered her with a little groan. "We shouldn't ... the door is still unlocked ... I'm married ..." the litany of excuses dropped from his mouth but his hand continued to hold her back against him delightig in that contact, craving more as she heard him unzip his pants behind her as he sought to unleash his throbbing, pulsing shaft from his pants. Soon he would have a a young woman hanging off that impressive cock of his, the flared tip of it already pressing up against an ass check, the hand on her hip traveling up to a breast, creeping beneath the material of the sports bra to make the enticing contact of flesh against flesh as he bend down his lips settled on her shoulder.

"We shouldn't be -" he stammered as if this was some sort of taboo they were braking though his actions said anything but.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Rika ignored "Greyson's" complaints. The hand sliding up her side, the sound of him unzipping himself, and the warmth throbbing at her back, those told her all she needed to know. She closed her eyes and found herself giving off a content little moan as his fingers slipped up inside her bra, curling around her breast. Reflexively, she tilted her head away from him as he planted his lips on her shoulder, urging him to move his attentions to her more-sensitive neck.

She was surprised at how "into" this she was, but obviously she wasn't going to let this go too far. She had no intention of her first time being with an almost-complete stranger, even if it would serve her purposes pretty well. She frowned a little to herself. She was resourceful. There were plenty of options open to her beyond using her body to get what she wanted, like her "friends" had. She grunted a little to herself. No, she wouldn't let this go too far.

She slipped her hands to Greyson's hips, holding him in place against her and grinding her denimed-behind against his bare shaft a little. There was no harm in letting him play a little...

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Aegir had sensed her train of thoughts, realizing the intentions behind them. Had he wanted to he could have forced his way inside her, fortunately for her he was patient and enoyed being teased a little to get at his ultimate goal. Sill, his mouth moved along her shoulders, small groans spilling out of his lips as he moved against her. He then found the crux of her neck where it joined her shoulder, sucking on that as his fingers worked over her breasts.

He then added a bit of realism to the potential denial too as she grabbed his hip he swatted at her ass playfully, then he shrugged her touch away from him, he was quiet strong and despite her strength he was stronger. He took hold of her He took hold of her shorts yanking them down to reveal her shaply ass to him, so delicious, her returned to her then, the tip of his warm trembling member hot against the silky smoothness of her ass. He then seized the edge of her panties, drawing them aside, apparently eager for more it seemed.

Aegir was purposeful in his movements, deliberately slow as he poised himself against a slice of heaven, drinking in her thoughts then of course, knowing just what she was thinking as he played with her a little more in this regard.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 pm

The delinquent closed her eyes, focusing on the attentions at her neck and breast. She gasped a little, having until very recently been completely unaccustomed to such things. She writhed in Greyson's grip, twist a little to let his twitched shaft rest against her warm body. She wondered how far he was going to take this. She assumed he'd unhook her bra at some point.

But then he was spanking her behind, and swatting her hands away from his hips. She yelped in surprise, getting a little excited by this unexpected move. As he pulled her shorts down over her hips, she bit her lower lip, allowing herself to grin a little bit. She wasn't surprised that he was so eager. Why else would a man take a job at an all-girl school?

As she stood there in just just her snug black hipsters and comfy sports bra, boots still on her feet and her shorts around her ankles, she felt the warmth of his cock against her behind. His fingers were at her panties, but she pushed them away before he could move them aside. Leaning her head back against his shoulder, she tilted her face to look up at him.

"You wouldn't want to leave me weak at the knees before I fill in for your Kendo team, would you?"

She left his other hand beneath her bra quite happily, however...

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:57 pm

He let out a frustrated growl, a flash of soothing, rage , anger, disappointment flashed within his eyes. Had he realized that she was toying with him all along? Should he just ignore the little tease and press into her anyway? Drive himself relentlessly inside her?

That look seemed to say much but that temper faded as he nodded. "Best way to teach you how to move my dear, but you have done something that I need you to fix." And for emphasis he pressed his cock up against her ass cheek, smacked her on the ass a little harder then before to show his dissappointment then commanded her to turn around.

His hands traced around her back, unfastening her bra getting her one step closer to being nude. A hand set on her shoulders urging her down on her knees in front of him.

"Tease," he hissed though he was grinning at her then, the heat that flashed over his eyes had been gone.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

Rika breathed in through her nose sharply as her backside was slapped again, closing her eyes for a second. She missed the temper in his eyes as he turned her around, suppressing a smirk. She leaned in close as he reached around her back to unfasten her, whispering quietly into his ear as she pressed herself against him.

"I don't think I did this," she said, reaching down and lightly taking hold of his warm shaft, "not at all. I bet you were already like this when you came in. You watched me walk into the changing rooms, and had this idea all by yourself, right? Why else would you follow a girl into here?"

She took a step back as he finally unclipped her bra, letting her fingertips linger on his shaft for a few moments before reaching up to hold the loose garment in place against her breasts.

"A tease, me?" she asked, her expression one of faux-innocence, managing to hold onto it for a few seconds before she finally broke, allowing her lips to curl into a smirk.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next