View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Shagged [for Siferus] 

Post Shagged [for Siferus]
Ishtar smiled to herself as she finished putting away the equipment away. Volleyball practice had gone pretty well today, and she felt that she made a lot of progress today. In particular she had done a pretty good job in making her digs. The young woman had been a backup for a while, but she was learning a lot.. With luck she could even eventually be a starter soon, but that was something that would have to remained dreamed about.

Once again the task to clean up the court fell to put up all remaining balls off the court, which she was forced to do as it was the bench-warmers job. It had to shag all the balls off the court, but the blue haired girl completed the task. There, all done! The blue haired student wiped the sweat away from her brow, as she rested for a moment. She stood standing there in her white t-shirt and dark blue shorts as took a second to straighten out her long blue hair. Her other teammates had already left for the day, so really was much reason for the blue haired student to hurry up at this point.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

Post Re: Shagged [for Siferus]
Even now it was still surprising to him that he could just hang out in the rafters above the gymnasium floor, watching as the cute students went about their day in what would be a typical gym class, had it not been for the lecherous spider watching silently from above, patiently, like a hunter stalking his prey. The last class of the afternoon came in and he sat stool in the rafters, appraising each young woman as they came in. He had been about to quit and leave when someone familiar sauntered into the gym. He remembered her quite well. Ishtar Rocha, the woman that had bribed him with candy not so long ago.

Patiently, the spider waited and watched, simply enjoying the view. He had remembered that she had a great deal of endurance to last through assault after assault on her body and still want to give her all to please him. He watched as the class wore on, Ishtar moving this way and that until the end of class. As she moved about, packing up all the equipment, he slowly lowered a bottle of water that was laced with his venom, skittering across the ceiling and threading all the doors closed and returned to the rafters completely unnoticed. Now, it was simply a waiting game to see what would happen next...

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 am

Ishtar was finally done, all she had to do know was go to the showers and change into her school uniform so she can head off to dinner. The young woman walked over to left her bag for personal equipment. The young woman just did a quick inventory to make sure her gloves and pads were there, after all she didn't want to leave them out. The young woman looked over and saw that there was a water bottle next to her equipment. It was odd, she didn't remember leaving any water bottles out, but the blue hair girl had assumed that it was hers ans she just had forgotten about.

The beautiful student picked up the bottle and took a drink of the refreshing water. Almost at once the poor woman felt a warmth flow through her body. The young woman stumbled a bit as she felt a bit dizzy for the moment. The young woman took a moment to sit down as she waited for the dizziness subside for a moment. Maybe she had over did her it in practice today, just simply pushed herself too hard. Either way, Ishtar would have to take a cool shower to hopefully cool herself off...

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 am

The spider simply watched from above as she walked right into his trap. Now, it was just a moment of timing as far as revealing himself went. Even the little drink that she had taken from the bottle was enough for the time being, watching as she sat down for a moment. Moving through the rafters until he was right in front of her, slowly and silently he lowered himself down about halfway down before letting go, the spider landing on his feet directly in front of her.

Hello again, Ishtar. He chuckled, standing straight up as bones cracked and popped as they moved back to allow his legs to become those flexible tentacles that she would likely remember from their last encounter. He made no moves to restrain her or even grab her, simply making his presence known. With the doors threaded closed, there was no way she could get out of the room anyway, so he was going to play with her for a little bit...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Ishtar nearly jumped out of her seat as something large and black landed in front of her. She let out a shout of shock as for the briefest of the moment someone had just fallen from the rafters somehow. However it soon became clear that the creature in front of her was not a student at all, but a black monster who had landed on its feet. Already she heard a familiar chuckle, one that no amount of amnesia would allow her to forget.

W-what are you doing here. The poor student could hear the sound of bones cracking and popping as his limbs began to take become tentacles once more. The young woman hesitantly stood up and backed up. She began to remember what happened and how she became a willing participant. The young woman began looking around to see if she could find a fast way out of the gym...

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 am

It was as if he could watch her realizing who he was just by the look on her face, a thought that had him smiling evilly. It was time for the two of them to make more memories together that he knew would scar her, but she'd never forget him after today. He was determined to make her a willing participant once more. He was blocking her escape route out of the gym, not that she would have been able to open the doors again, however, if she could just get under the bleachers, she might be able to stall him.

What am I doing here? Aww, I'm hurt. I was certain that you missed me after being so enthusiastic last time. I think you need a reminder of just how good I will make you feel... He said, looming over her sitting form, his tentacles slithering along the floor slowly, not wanting to draw attention to them until it was too late.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Ishtar was frightened by the evil smile that appeared on the monster's face. She barely noticed the tentacles slithering along the floor, the big black creature in front of her was more than scary enough. Worse was that he blocked her route to the doors and her only chance to escape the gym. The young woman wasn't sure what to do until Siferus stood looming over her nubile body.

At that moment, the blue haired student's flight instinct kicked in. She screamed and attempted to move down the bleachers. If the young woman could just make it to under the bleachers, maybe Siferus would be unable to follow her. At the very least she would be able to buy herself a little time as she tried to figure out away to escape.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 am

He'd forgotten just how loudly she could scream, nearly ear-splitting as she retreated under the bleachers to try and escape him. His evil laughter filled the gymnasium as he jumped down to the floor, closing one section of the bleachers to trap her under the one section that she had retreated beneath. Now, where will you run to, Ms. Rocha? He said, starting to close the section that protected her slowly, giving her the time to realize that she would have to come out or be crushed by the moving bleachers.

He could be patient, it wasn't like she was going to escape, but he intentionally left her a chance to get from the bleachers to the doors of the gym...

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 am

For a moment the young woman thought she was safe. He didn't seem to be able to come in after her, giving the blue haired student the opportunity to escape. It was then that she heard his laughter fill the gymnasium followed by the sound of mechanical equipment moving. The young woman suddenly realized that the section of bleachers were being closed and would crush her if she didn't move. To make matters worse as soon as she moved to a new section of bleachers that section began to close as well.

The young woman was trapped until she saw that there was open route to the doors. In an instant the blue haired girl ran as fast as she could to the door...

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 am

As she took off towards the door r, he knew he had flushed his prey out into the open with a grin on his face as he slammed the bleachers closed, watching as she scrambled towards what she believed would be her escape. Long slow strides carried him towards the doors, wanting to see the look on her face as she was denied that last bit of hope for there had to be some form of hope before one could realize what true despair really was.

It was only then that he had begun to realize the depths of his sadistic nature and how it made him far more monster than he could or would have thought and something inside him had long since died and it turned into the beast that he was now. The part that would have frightened him was the fact that he was more than okay with it. Shaking his head, he cleared the thought from his head a couple of steps from his target for the afternoon.

Good to see you remember me, Ms. Rocha. Though I doubt you would have anything to bribe me with this time, hmm?

Mon May 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Ishtar ran the door as fast as she could, the young woman could hear the remaining bleachers closed with a loud slam. There would be no way she could go back there to hide even if she wanted to do. As she ran for her life, the spider simply strides over leisurely after her. Though it appeared he was taking his time the distance that each of his legs traveled allowed him to keep up with the fleeing blue haired student as she tried to escape.

The young woman reached the door and attempted to pull it open. However the young woman found the door would not budge. She struggled with it to no avail as she could not move the door at all. It was only when she looked up that she found that both doors were held fast with some of Siferus's web; she was not going anywhere. The blue haired girl looked back towards the monster approaching, one that seemed to be familiar with you.

T-there m-might be something in my b-backpack over .... The young woman pointed over to the where the bleachers were only to see that her book bag had been pulled along with the bleachers when they were retracted.

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 pm

He stalked her, following her at a leisurely pace as she ran for the door, his long spidery legs keeping his stride long enough to easily keep up with her and not allowing her to create the separation she was looking to get from him. He stood there, looming over her like a great shadow, green eyes glowing faintly. He could see the terror in her eyes, knowing that she remembered him and all the pleasures he had reaped from her the last time. He knew this time would be no different, but she made mention of her backpack still stuck in the bleachers. All the doors were sealed shut, so he knew that leaving her to check wouldn't jeopardize his entertainment.

He smiled and turned, heading for the bleachers, expecting her to dart towards another set of doors to try her luck. Opening the bleachers where her backpack was, he found that the bag was still intact, none of the contents damaged. So, he unzipped the bag with a morbid curiosity as he began tossing the items from the bag over his shoulder to the floor, rummaging for a sweet treat that might serve as an after rape yummy.

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:50 pm

The spider creature began to follow her, though it did not seem like he had to make much effort. With his long strides, it seemed like he could easily keep up with the fleeing blue haired girl. Ishtar struggled again with the door as Siferus closed behind her. The young woman was desperate to pull the door somehow, but the webbing was simply too strong for Ishtar to force the door. She might as well tried to dig through the wall with her bare hands, she might have gotten further. Already she could almost feel the monster directly behind her as she struggled for the door. Only the mention of her backpack saved her for the moment.

The spider turned and headed to bleacher to look for some snacks that she would have kept in her backpack. The blue haired girl immediately ran over to another door to see if he had forgotten to web that door. With luck she would find the door open and she could escape. She could not remember whether or not she had eaten all of that strawberry pochi that she had kept in the bottom of her back pack.

Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]