View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Annoyed (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Annoyed (for Rosalie)
Normally, Rosalie would have gotten into a heated argument over this demand. But she currently lacked the strength and resolve to put up any kind of fight. She just wanted this to end as quickly as possible. "...Sorry...Myra..." A tear runs down her cheek as she says this.

Sat May 25, 2013 2:20 am

Was she really sorry or just afraid of what would happen if she didn't comply. Her fingers leave her cheek as her hand folds about the curve of on of her breasts as she squeezes it and brings her thumb in a circular motion against her nipple as her other hand brushed away that tear.

“Sorry for what?” Myra asks ensuring that Rosalie knew what she had done or was at least aware of it. The answer of course would tell her much.

Sat May 25, 2013 2:35 am

Rosalie was growing angrier, at both Myra for putting her through this and herself for being too weak to put up a fight. "...For...not returning to you..." She finally said, still not willing to look up at her. She barely even acknowledged her touching her breast.

Sat May 25, 2013 2:52 am

“You've cost me a lot of trouble, are you still a virgin?” It hardly mattered to her that Rosalie look up just yet any way.

“But you did not miss me enough to come see me gain. I leave tonight though I wish I could take you with me but I ca't. We have the night, however.”

Sat May 25, 2013 3:02 am

She cost Myra a lot of trouble? She didn't have to worry about drowning. Still as arrogant as ever, Rosalie thought. "Take...me with you? Why?" Rosalie asks, wriggling a little within the water keeping her in place.

Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 am

“I won't get into the where just yet, but the why should be just fine. All my time is spend working is rather lonely and I wish to spend it with someone.” She shakes her head a little. “But you have stood me up and doubt that you wish to do so now. You are afraid. You are scared of what I might do … I am not angry yet, I am annoyed though. I'm sure that you rather have me in a more pleasant state of mind. Now. You have not answered my question. That is rather rude.

“I will ask it again for a final time. Are you still a virgin?”

Sat May 25, 2013 5:22 am

Rosalie nods, a little proud she had defied the odds Myra said she was faced with in regards to her virginity being taken by force. "Yes, I am." She glances back making sure they were alone. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, or get caught up in it.

Sat May 25, 2013 5:31 am

“It's only been two days. Usually virgins don't do so well but I might as well take care o such a pesky thing. Had you come I would have left it intact. We Vodran don't understand why such a thing is so precious anyway. Who cares really if you slept with someone or not.

“Now,” she traces a pair of fingers against her heated sex, swirling about it. “Now, should I be rough with you or have you learned your lesson?”

Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 am

"Ahh! No, please don't!" Rosalie screams, squirming more as she's hit with a sudden burst of energy. "It's precious to us because of our own morals and religions, many of which teach us not to endulge in pleasures of the flesh. To do so, especially with sex, is considered a deadly sin."

Sat May 25, 2013 6:02 am

Her eyes narrow. “So I've been living in sin, is that it then? I think in that case that you should join me for your deliberate slight.”

Sat May 25, 2013 6:07 am

"Oh, so now it's MY fault that our religions preach such things? I wasn't implying anything towards you, I was simply explaining why I've been so desperate to keep my virginity until the right time comes." She says pulling again at the water tendrils holding her legs.

Sat May 25, 2013 6:36 am

“Since I'm a sinner then I might as well live in sin.” The tendrils are holding her down any longer though she still has the resistance of the water to work with. As she tries to move though Myra shapes the water so a large creature emerges from it grabbing her arms and hoisting her up so most of her body is above the water.

“I imagine that if you don''t adhere to the one faith you suffer eternal damnation and swim with Veros. So be it. If I am damned then you shall be damned to.”

The water churns at Myra's concentration causing a tendril of water to begin to lift out of the pool.

Sat May 25, 2013 6:50 am

Rosalie screams and cries as her body is lifted out of the water and sees another tendril forming from the water. She tries to close her legs as best as she could, but were simply pulled back apart. "Why Myra?? Why are you so determined to convert me when you're not even going to be here after this??"

Sat May 25, 2013 7:00 am

“it's going to be taken anyway. You've been lucky thus far and I'm going to show you just how much you should have appreciated that first meeting of ours. If that wasn't enough to interest you then maybe I should behave more like the other guests on this island ...”

The watery cock moves toward her pressing against her slit as it knowing rubs back and forth against the slit of her sex. She brings her fingers to her clit circling it slowly as she coaxes it into making an appearance beneath the hood that hides it.

“You have already told me in not so many words which you prefer.”

Sat May 25, 2013 10:38 am

Rosalie screams more trying to move her hips away desperately struggling. "You make it sound as if I've become your slave. Like I need you to do this." She says, trying to keep her mind focused on her anger to avoid giving in to the pleasure Myra was inducing with her touch.

Sat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next