View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Annoyed (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: Annoyed (for Rosalie)
“A slave? No, Rosalie. I have no desire for that. I just thought more of you. That you would not be a disappointment so I just had to find you before I went,” Her fingers slide against her clit as that watery cock sweeps against her folds. It seems that this time the “force” of the water was stronger.

“Tell me about your Earth religion – no, on second thought don't it is not important.” The cock moves and she slips a finger inside her stopping at her hymen.

“Does this make us any different, Rosalie. We Vodran are born without hymen.”

Sat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm

"Abby...it doesn't...matter to me. I don't...want to be thought of...as a nympho." Rosalie answers between her moans and whimpers. She freezes up feeling the water tendril touch her hymen.

Sat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm

“So you think of me as a nympho then?” She laughed slightly. “Of all the Vodrani I probably am the one that has the least sex given that my duties keep me away from the home world often enough.” Somewhat amused Myra curls a hand over her breast as he guides it to her mouth running her tongue against the nipple and seeing if she could coax it into puckering. The pool was heated, the girl was afraid and Myra knew she had her work cut out for her though she was in no rush as this humanoid curtain of water held her hands above her head lifting those breasts up higher as she traces her tongue against her.

Her fingers lifting to her clit once more as she rubs against it with strong strokes of webbed fingers.

“You know you'll have to loose this sometime. You've annoyed me, Rosalie though I did not truly expect that you would want to come back.”

Sat May 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Rosalie's sex starts getting wetter as Myra rubs her clit, feeling the tendril fill her just up to her hymen. She had expected it to break through by now. Maybe Myra was having second thoughts. "I never said you were a nympho. But it doesn't take long for vicious rumors to start when it comes to humans. It's easy for us to blow things out of proportion."

Sat May 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Was she having second thoughts or was she just confused about this human notion of virginity? Vodrani were slow to anger but when they were angered their wrath was legendary. Myra was annoyed were her temper had not exploded yet though she had still felt slighted even if she had rationalized already that their was no sensible reason to return.

When she was at the labs earlier she got two things to use in conjunction with one another though now she had doubts that she would need the first.

Her mouth leaves the girl's breast as she analyzes those words.

“Hm. I am still annoyed but there are other cultures to consider.” Her fingers still dash against that clit. “Now, answer truthfully. I have to return here in a month, will you meet me at the ordained point where we encountered one another the other day?”

Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Rosalie wasn't sure she wanted to, but she feared going through another violent assault like this. She hadn't felt that scared since her near drowning all those years ago. "I...I'll return..." She finally answers.

Sat May 25, 2013 11:14 pm

“Don't lie ...” her tone was plain and not angered with any heat behind it. “If you say you will go then don't show I will be angered. If you make it clear now that you have no intention of going then I will accept that though let me give you a preview if you should go.”

Myra dips down beneath the water, the fingers of one hand spreading her sex open as her tongue wiggles against her slit. With the water the moisture is lost though the tactile feel is there.

The water retracts from between her legs and while her arms are still held above her head two watery hands reach out form behind her back cupping her mounds and playing with them as a tongue skims her sex.

Sat May 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Rosalie tilts her head back a little moaning out more. Her feelings of anger and bitterness soon fade as she feels her arousal build up deep within. Myra could taste her juices starting to flow again as she keeps licking at her sex.

Sun May 26, 2013 3:47 am

Myra savored that taste as it rolled over her tongue. She reaches up with a hand rubbing at her sex as she attacks that tension and anger within Rosalie.

She would have to be blind to miss that.

Right now though she was not considering this much as she focused on what she was doing.

Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 am

Rosalie squirms in pleasure within the water's hold, her sex becoming more soaked as Myra uses her magic and her own touch to relentless assault her. A part of her still would have wanted to stay away, but for the most part, she was sorry she didn't return before. Her body's needs were starting to cloud her judgement and make her toss everything she'd been taught aside.

Sun May 26, 2013 11:22 pm

It was delicious, feasting on this nectar. Myra was going to make Rosalie regret not coming that day. Oh, no she had already used a bit of terror and even found it somewhat humorous to be deemed a nympho even if such had not been intended.

She gripped her thighs and had to remember not to press forth too deeply though her tongue was quiet vigorous as a hand strokes her clit more more vigorously.

Sun May 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Rosalie was nearing her limit. It was becoming too much. But she could never get a word in as she was constantly moaning and whimpering. She arches her back moaning loudly as she reaches her climax, her fingers and hands curling as every muscle in her body became tense with pleasure. Even after it passed, she would convulse a little, but was mostly limp though she had not passed out.

Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Feeling Rosalie tremble she felt the girl in the throes of bliss. She feels her arch her back as she trembles and Myra grins from under the water. Her hands set on Rosalie's hips as she pulls herself up out of the water.

“I have decided to leave you intact. Your religion, I admit, is strange to me but no less important to you then mine is to me.”

The wall of humanoid shaped water let's her go and collapses. She swirls her tongue over the nipple she captures. The warmth of the pool does not have it puckering just yet.

“Now, do you regret not coming?” Regardless of the answer she gestures Rosalie out of the pool where she'd have better luck arousing those nipples of hers.

Mon May 27, 2013 2:20 am

At first, she was still recovering and didn't really understand what Myra had said. But as she was moved out of the pool, Rosalie's head cleared enough for her to feel somewhat relieved with her decision. She looks up at Myra when she asks her that question. She is still a bit ashamed, but nods. "Yes...I do." She admitted. "But I still can't help feeling guilty for it..."

Mon May 27, 2013 2:34 am

She shifts again at the edge of the pool top hop out of the pool this time she does not have bottoms though as those were destroyed in her earlier shift but she does not care.

Myra coaxes Rosalie down into a sitting position the kneels beside her.

“Different religions. Yours preaches restrain, mine freedom. We will all be swimming with Veros one day so it makes sense to indulge as tomorrow may not never come. What I you didn't wake up tomorrow. Would you say that you are truly happy today?”

She waved her hand nonchalantly. “I am not seeking to convert you. I doubt I could but it is something to think about. Of course my assumptions could be wrong, I am making an assessment based on the little information you supplied me and my own assumptions.”

Mon May 27, 2013 3:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next