View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Risks of Losing Oneself (For Antipode) 

Post Re: The Risks of Losing Oneself (For Antipode)
Up, up, up. Antipode paid Vikky too little attention for just long too long, and she bolted, right up the stairs, before he could do anything about it. And for now, he absolutely couldn't. After all, the tendrils were busy doing other things, he couldn't waste the time to stop her. She'd get to the top of the stairs, and be able to bolt forward.

The fact was, the geography of the situation was a little tricky. The library wasn't a straight line, but you came up to a T-shaped hallway after getting up those stairs and going awhile. The library was to the left, down the hall, and the entrance was actually in another hallway, leading to the right. This place was downright labyrinthine when it wanted to be. Right now, Saburo was farthest by far, and if Vikky had been at the T-shaped hallway when she just bolted, she'd have seen Saburo turn around the corner into the left hall, and head towards her. But she wasn't. She was at the top of the stairs, and the tendrils had moved faster still, heading up through the hallway... and they actually all passed by Saburo without stopping, ignoring the girl to her shock.

"What...?" the girl said, staring at the horrible tentacles as they went past her. "No, I... no, I know you... I know..." Her eyes were wide, now, and she stumbled, halfway down the hall, and landed on her knees. And just sat there, staring at the tendrils as they passed her, ignoring. Antipode must have known what her reaction would be. Clearly he had had some business with the girl before. The way she looked, though... it was not the same fear as one who had merely been raped. "How... but I don't..."

What Antipode was actually doing, however, was cutting off the other two girls. They had been much slower than Saburo, much more hesitant, and so weren't to the corner yet. So Antipode could act. There was, in fact, a specific part of this hall which possessed a door, one that could be slammed shut and bolted in place. It was, perhaps, a holdover from an older version of the school, back when instead of a hallway there had been something else there, like a meeting hall. But nevertheless, it made for a convenient method of sealing out the other two girls, so they couldn't get past.

However. Antipode wouldn't interfere with Vikky, at least not until she reached the T-intersection. There she'd see the girl, Saburo, kneeling there, arms slack, head tilted up in deep surprise, even shock. And the other way, that led to, possibly, freedom. Or something worse. Who could say?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:44 am
Profile YIM

Vikky was running in the direcion of the library, feeling awfully good about herself due to the fact that she had just for the first time ever had a monster that had got his grip around her let go. For the first time ever, it felt like she had an ample chance of actually getting away. She was running along the tentacles, which might have seemed stupid to do unless you considered that the opponent seemingly could follow her anywhere and the tentacles specifically blocked the way he didn’t want her to go, meaning following the tentacles were the shortest route to safety. So she was running, approaching a T-section after having successfully got up the stairs and further than the monster had intended her to, when-

A slam could be heard in the distance. A door had been closed. Vikky, remembering the layout of the area around here, quickly realized just which door had been closed. Oh. That way was off-limits, huh? … Who placed that door there, anyhow!? That… that seemed just horribly convenient to lock monster-victims in. If that door was closed, the monster would very likely not let her through. Vikky had been hoping there’d been a group of people the monster would not be able to touch, but… it didn’t seemed like the school itself was fighting back against her on that point. Vikky stopped at the intersection, and was going to…

There was another girl on her knees over there. Vikky was about to shout out in joy of having seen someone, but she was stopped by the emotions the girl was displaying. Seeing the tentacles just going right past her, Vikky knew instinctively. This girl was another like her. One it didn’t matter if she saw or not, if she was dragged into this. Another “target”. The way the girl had just slumped over in shock spoke of the complete lack of hope this girl experienced, and it instantly robbed Vikky of her good mood. Suddenly it all felt so hopeless. Even if she turned and ran, the monster would mysteriously be able to block away all safe routes, the school itself would fight back to keep Vikky locked in. And this… this girl. It seemed like such a futile effort to try to save her. Her expression and body-language spoke of despair. Vikky could have tried to save someone willing to escape… but this girl was…

“Please flee. If you remain here, you’ll be caught.” Those words were the only help Vikky provided her before she turned around with a guilty conscience and fled in the direction where there was no tentacles. What was in this direction? Were there any teacher’s offices on the second floor? Vikky analyzed her memory and fled, hoping to get somewhere before the tentacles finished their business.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Saburo glanced up at the sound of Vikky's voice. It was a long stare, but still almost as empty as the rest... she was too out of it to really realize what was going on. She just looked at Vikky, even as the girl turned and ran. There was not a word from her, but that brief moment of eye contact showed that the girl was, as of yet, just an empty shell now. Her expression growing blank and broken.

Antipode ignored her. Saburo was not his target, and he would not allow her to escape if he could help it. But he knew that if she went the way she was going... then there was nothing he could do. He couldn't keep the other girls barred from entering, seal all the entrances, as well as prevent the monster on the first floor from coming up to investigate. In fact, he was having a serious discussion with the creature. And while it would turn out in Anitpode's favor, there was simply no time, those precious seconds weren't enough for him.

So Antipode had to think fast. Luckily, that was something he was quite talented with.

"Wait, Vikky," the creature said, voice in her head one more time. He did his best to conceal desperation. This was his last gambit. But he knew her surface thoughts. He saw her emotions. He thought this might work. "If you leave now, I will take this girl in your stead." It sounded weak, not quite convincing enough, perhaps, so Antipode barreled on, speaking as quickly as he could while maintaining composure. "I cannot help it. I must have one of you now, I will not be able to bear it any longer." A bit of a lie, but not enough to be too obvious. What did Vikky know of what Antipode needed, after all? "That isn't what you want. I know how it pains you, to think of this innocent girl here trapped by me, in the state that she's in. She's terrified, alone, and yet that will not stop me, you know that full well. She's seen you, Vikky, and though she's in a state of shock she'll remember you. She'll remember you abandoned her."

Good, but not quite enough. He needed just a little more... ah, there it was: "She came here to save you, actually," Antipode said. "She heard your screams, came with the others girls, but got ahead of herself, moved too fast. And now she sees me, and knows what others like me have done. She was brave, when she thought she could save you... but now here she is. It's too bad, at this rate it might just break her. Who knows what the school does to girls who've been fully broken. Don't you wonder that?" Time to reel her in. "But... if you stay... I will allow her to leave, unharmed. She tried to save you... I can see it in her mind. Will you abandon her here? After it's your fault she's here in the first place?" If that didn't do it, nothing would.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 am
Profile YIM

Vikky fled in the direction opposite of the kneeling girl. Her mind had already decided that she was already lost, given up hope, there was no saving her. As such, Vikky fled, though feeling guilt with every step on the way. Was this truly the right way? Did she just abandon another for her own sake? Was she greedy? Did Vikky just sin? Was she heartless? N-no, it was a reasonable conclusion to make. If the other girl was giving up, there was no need to let her drag Vikky down with her. This… this was not evil. It was just… just sensible cause of action, but that didn’t make her feel any better about it.

She heard the things voice in her head. He said he’d take that girl instead. Th-that… Vikky knew that! She had just sacrificed her to get away herself. Trying to force back her tears, Vikky fled. If he had to have someone, have the one who had given up hope! Vikky wasn’t out of it! It was her own fault she didn’t flee! St-stop talking inside my head! This isn’t who I am, this isn’t… this isn’t…

Vikky took a deep intake on the realization that, indeed, she had come to save her. She had… been put in danger because of Vikky. This was Vikky’s fault. That despairing girl must have been in more of those situations before, even more of them than Vikky. It was brave of her, to run there knowing it could be a monster. And now, she was under the threat of being broken by the monster…

Vikky stopped, tears running down her cheeks. She knew what she was going to be doing, and despaired because of it. The brown-haired girl knew very well what happened to broken girls on this island. She knew too well. In the past, she had almost been subjected to it. She knew. If Vikky left the girl here… it would possibly be over for her. It wasn’t guaranteed… and it might happen even if Vikky prevented it now by the hands of another (or the same) monster at a different time. But if Vikky let her disappear… if Vikky let her disappear here, her own conscience would be done for.

“… Damn you.” She was being manipulated. Vikky knew it. She was being manipulated into the monster’s grasp. Yet, she couldn’t fight it. Her own morals were doing her in. She wasn’t a mentally strong girl who could deal with doing the wrong thing to survive on her own. Vikky had to give in. With shaky steps she turned around, glaring angrily in the direction the monster would be. … There was still a possibility. If she could save the girl… then the monster would have no leverage. But the chances of succeeding with that…

“DAMN YOU!!!” With that, Vikky ran with all her might, eyes glaring for any tentacles which would require dodging, straight back where she came in the direction of the kneeling despairing girl, hoping to rescue her and that they could both go to school tomorrow with smiles on their faces…

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:11 pm

To be fair, this was all complete manipulation, Antipode knew it, Vikky knew it. What Vikky didn't know was that not every word was true. This girl was in no danger of actually breaking the way he told Vikky, and in fact, Antipode had no interest in her whatsoever, for his own personal reasons. In fact, the entire thing was a huge bluff, one that Antipode could not have denied if she'd called him on it. But Antipode had done it, regardless. He'd made the girl's choice clear... and now both it and Vikky herself knew that Vikky would not risk losing herself to her fear.

Antipode wasn't sure whether he would admit the truth later or not. He wondered which would make her more angry. It was a hard decision, because after all, it was hard to gauge which sort was worse. As it was, Vikky was furious with him, and screaming at him for new reasons instead. He could sense the determination inside of her. She meant to rescue her, and still avoid his tentacles. She meant to escape with the girl. That would not do.

The talk, Vikky's return, all of it took precious seconds. Seconds he'd needed to get tentacles back into position, namely those six original tentacles that had chased her off the field in the first place. They were done barring doors downstairs, and the agreement with the monster that had come calling was complete as well. They didn't need to be there any longer. Now, they could serve their true purpose. They barreled back up the stairs, hurrying towards the scene elsewhere in the school. But then Antipode stopped them.

In fact, he allowed Vikky to run up, and made half-hearted attempts to capture her with the tendrils that were there. He'd let her reach the girl, and so the mouse would go for the cheese... and set off the trap, once and for all. He'd won, she just didn't know it yet.

But he decided. The moment she was well and truly caught, he'd let her know he wouldn't have touched that other girl anyway. In truth, when they were broken like this, they couldn't really give him what he needed. But more... he was after Vikky now, and no one else until he either caught her or she escaped.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:55 am
Profile YIM

Vikky ran. She was no longer running because she was trying to escape, she was running because she wanted to do something. There were tentacles in the way, but… Vikky knew they were capable of more than they were showing off. She had seen them when they were blocking the way up to the second floor, after all. Vikky jumped, dodged and slid past those, knowing full well that every single one she got past would be another blocking her exit. She didn’t stand a chance anymore. She could as well give up. In fact, it was hard not to do so. This was a trap, and she was running into the heart of it…

Vikky reached the girl, still kneeling in the hallway. She knew she had been allowed to get this far. The monster would… catch her within seconds. She’d be raped. Perhaps broken. All to save this girl, who was far further along the line to despair than she herself was, from experiencing the same fate. Upon reaching the hopeless girl, Vikky fell down on her knees and forcefully hugged her. Tears were running down her cheeks as she embraced the girl whose name she didn’t know with all the strength she had left.

“Please… don’t let it end like this.” Vikky whispered to her, her own sadness clear in her voice. “You have to fight on. You have to pull through. Th-this… this is no way to disappear.” Vikky temporarily buried her face and her tears in the girl’s shoulder. She already knew she was done for. All she could hope was that the monster would keep his word that this girl would be spared. Vikky herself… knew exactly what fate was awaiting her. It frightened her. It terrified her. It repulsed her. And some part of her more ignorant and stupid inner part of herself was even excited about it. But… for now…

“… so STAND!” With that, Vikky pressed herself up to her feet and physically carried the girl on the way up in the tight embrace. “Who do you think will take care of you if you don’t!? I sure won’t be able to! So STAND and FIGHT THIS DUMB FATE! ESCAPE!” Vikky’s voice and her sadness-wrecked voice did not entirely match up. She was using the attitude she had gained from wanting to become a coach for a sports-team, it coming to use in the strangest way at this moment. Vikky would let go of her, hoping the girl would stand on her own. Vikky spun around, intending to face whatever it was that was preventing them from leaving. She was expecting the worst.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 am

Saburo, throughout the first half of Vikky's speech, seemed as though she was still completely unresponsive. She seemed focused on the tentacles, as though she wasn't hearing the words at all. She didn't respond to the hug, she didn't return it or try to move on her own. But, when Vikky told her to get up, when she pulled her up with her, it was like a switch was flipped. She blinked, and her eyes focused on Vikky, and for a moment she just stared at her, uncomprehending. Then she placed a hand against one of her temples, her eyes adjusted, and understanding dawned, where it hadn't been before.

Her breathing was still ragged, her body still weak and trembling, but she nodded to Vikky, and placed her other hand on the girl's shoulder. It squeezed tight, which would probably hurt a bit thanks to the girl's long nails. When Vikky let go, Saburo stood there, on her own two feet, and continued to stare at Vikky. She took a step back, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Alright... okay, you're right. Thank you... thank you so much." Saburo looked where Vikky looked, at the hallway filled now with the tentacles. It seemed like they were in the eye of the storm now, trapped on all sides but not yet attacked. It was clear what this was, now. Saburo looked at the tentacles surrounding them both, at the way they prepared to strike. There was no time. They'd been waiting, just long enough for Saburo to regain herself. And that was when the half-dozen tentacles, the first ones that originally chased Vikky, charged in from the stairwell, approaching the trap quickly and firmly. The last hands needed to finish the strike.

"No!" Saburo said. "Damn it, I wanted to save her! I didn't want for this to happen!"

"That is not how this ends, child," Antipode responded, his voice clear in both their heads, "but I promise you that she will not be hurt. In fact, I can already taste it inside of her, the desire that scratches against her consciousness the deepest parts of her self. You know of what I speak."

Saburo did. She looked at Vikky again, this conversation moving too fast. There was regret there, and something else. Understanding, perhaps, of what Antipode said, and what she herself had already experienced. Saburo backed away, towards the tendrils. They opened a space for her. Saburo was surprised by the motion, and flinched away.

"You may leave," Antipode said. Saburo looked up, her eyes wide, mouth parted. She tensed, ready to speak, but then stopped... and looked at Vikky again. "I'm sorry," she said. But she did not run. And that was when the half-dozen reached the trap, and shot out towards Vikky.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 am
Profile YIM

The girl appeared to regain her senses somewhere through that. Vikky was glad that this was the case. She might need it. Vikky had not discarded the possibility that the monster had been lying to her and would take them both right here and now, but if she was good enough to regain her senses then hope would not be lost for her. As such, Vikky would have turned back, still with the slight intention of trying to get away if she could, but… what faced her ruined all her hopes of this becoming a reality.

One or two, or even six. Vikky was able to breach such defenses. But this was not a matter of six or less. They were all around them, too many to be counted, all gathered around them, holding their distance even though they could have both of them squirming in their grips in moments. The idea of flight was pointless. There was no way a human could get through this. Had Vikky fled before, she’d have been able to escape. But now she had ran back into the heart of the foe’s center of power. This was unhealthy. … What was that girl shouting about? It was Vikky wanting to save HER, not the other way around…

… Now you’re exaggerating, Vikky thought as she stared with teary anger at the tentacles, not knowing where the monster’s core was. It is not scratching against my consciousness, I am aware of it and embrace it as a part of myself, this does not mean I am any closer to giving in to it. I am going to make sure I will not be enjoying anything you do to me. ... She could think that, but… something told her this monster would be stimulating her as much as possible. It was with dread that Vikky thought of what might happen to her when that took to its fullest…

The other girl backed towards the wall of tentacles. Vikky turned her eyes, just to see what was going on. The tentacles… moved? She could leave? No double-crossing? Without really being able to help it, Vikky felt a wave of relief and happiness at this. So her action had made a difference? This noble piece of raping demon was actually a monster of its word? That… felt so good to know. Even though the girl said she was sorry… Hah…

“… Don’t worry about it…” Vikky said, flashing a small smile trying to break through her desperation knowing what was about to happen. The six tentacles shot out towards Vikky with unparalleled velocity where she was standing still in her white t-shirt and dark-blue training shorts from club, and with matching white sports-bra and panties underneath. Seeing the trap close and knowing there was no way to get out, Vikky’s fear overcame her and she employed human defense-method 101. She gave a frightened squeal, her body tensed up, she instinctively closed her crying eyes and lifted her arms to protect her face. It obviously wouldn’t amount to much.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 am

When the tentacles struck, Antipode was surprised that Vikky responded that way, just cringing and putting her arms up. He expected some clever movement, some ducking and rolling, perhaps even a dash to escape. Would she have made it? Almost certainly not. But he had come to expect so much fight that he was actually surprised when she gave up! In fact, the tentacles struck a little harder than he'd intended, the six of them striking against her and knocking her off her feet. But others were behind, and would catch her. She wouldn't even hit the ground, not the tiniest bit.

Saburo watched, and even though Vikky had told her to leave, she hesitated again, eyes wide as Vikky was knocked back. She looked from her, back to the tentacles, back to her again. She trembled. But even so, she knew she couldn't help... and so she backed away, then turned, then ran. Antipode let her go, her footsteps echoing as she ran farther and farther away. He never had any intention of capturing that woman in the first place. The one he wanted was Vikky, and now he surely had her.

"I think now is the time to inform you that I am a creature of my word," Antipode said, as two tendrils wrapped around Vikky's arms at the elbows. "She will be allowed to leave, and you? You will not break tonight... at least not in the way that you fear. No, I have no use for those sorts of mindgames." Of course, lying to trick her into giving herself up the way he had? Totally okay in his book. "Oh yes, I should add that I did exaggerate a little bit, it's true. But it sounded better for the girl to hear, or else she might have made some foolish gesture that made me need to restrain her. It would have been less pleasant for all of us if she had to be here, so I am glad she left."

The truth was, Antipode was a polite creature, and kept his promises, and would even allow people to leave if they managed. He'd talk to you and even answer questions. However he cared nothing at all for one's personal space. He cared nothing for a girl's right to say no. And if it had been pain that got him off, instead of pleasure, he would be acting the exact same way. Perhaps, in this case, one should thank their lucky stars that it is instead the alternative.

The tendrils began to move then, not to restrain Vikky too greatly, but instead to make their presence known. One curled up each of her legs, up to her knee, wrapping around once and again and a third time. They weren't slimy, but instead warm, only slightly moist, and firm. The ones on her arms were quite similar, but Antipode would wait until Saburo's footsteps no longer echoed before going any... shall we say, further.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 am
Profile YIM

It was one thing fleeing through six tentacles or even a wall of tentacles which was preventing her passage. Those both seemed like viable options. Here… everything had seemed hopeless. The eye of a storm of tentacles. If she had failed getting through a mere wall, there was no way she could have got through this. Vikky had known that, and even though she had been thinking about how to potentially get out, nothing had come to mind. This had resulted in the display which Vikky had now presented when attacked.

“Ouf…!” She was hit by them. Vikky had not been expecting them to physically strike her, just bind. As such, the sudden force which struck her took her by surprise as well. She lifted into the air, but never landed. The tentacles bound her into a way which Vikky had been bound in before, and had hoped never to have to experience again. … Alas, such wishes were foolish on an island like this. Vikky didn’t resist. She kept partly opened eyes staring wherever it made sense to do so at the time, mouth slightly parted and her expression now clearly having given up trying to escape. This was just hopeless. Oh… wait, hold on. Wasn’t that the state the other girl had been in earlier? With that in mind, Vikky forced down her despair and renewed the determined energy in her expression, although it would help achieve nothing now.

The other girl fled, unharmed, down the halls. Good. Flee. Get away from here. Vikky tried not to smile out of sense of satisfaction that her sacrifice had seemingly amounted to something. At least she wouldn’t have a guilty conscience when all this was over. So the monster said. Vikky kept quiet while he spoke. … Will not break? And how exactly did I fear I would break? … And how would I break instead? … Sheesh. He admitted exaggerating, though… all the same. It was founded on something. And that something… wanted this to get a move on. Vikky felt the tentacles holding her legs starting to curl upwards towards the main part of her body along her legs, and Vikky shivered at the sensations. She knew what it was a prelude of. Soon they would reach her shorts, her pelvic region, her lower body. And she was not really looking forward to it.

“… Why do you rape girls?” Vikky didn’t really know why, but she didn’t outright fear this one monster as much as the others she had faced now. Perhaps it was because the others mostly used pure intimidation to scare her half to death, or that none so-far had shown anything alike to honor. In his hands, Vikky knew her life would not be in danger (unless he had been lying all along, which was a scary thought…). He’d just… rape her, get what he wanted, and then… let her go. Like all the other monsters had. And since he seemed so… ‘kind’ for a monster, Vikky dared take her chance and ask…

“… What is this school, really?” She added after a moment’s thought. Though, she did not expect a satisfying answer.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Vikky asked questions. So Antipode decided it was best to answer. For a moment though, he was silent, because he was thinking of the best way to respond. Perhaps Vikky would even assume he wasn't going to answer now, because of the silence. But the tentacles stopped moving, staying exactly where they were on her as though they were paused. And seconds stretched out, before Antipode finally spoke.

"Your first question is easy, and the answer will, I hope, illuminate a few things about myself and what is going to happen next. I rape girls, or more specifically stimulate them to the greatest extent possible, because I can sense your feelings. Just as I can read your thoughts, I can read your surface emotions and also surface pleasure and pain. As I am a mental creature, it affects me. But... it affects me in a way hard to describe. It does not feel like it does to you. It does not feed me, it isn't needed for sustenance. But what it does is something truly pleasant, to the extent that anymore, I must have it. It's... well, it's simply too good to stop. I could live without it, but what kind of life is it if I cannot have a regular dose...?"

He may not even realize it, but he sounded like an addict. He may not really know what drugs do to a person, or that there is even a tendency to abuse them, and even if it didn't affect him in quite the same way, there was an urgency, almost an apologetic rapture in the tone he used in his words, that suggested quite the high.

"I have no wish to harm you, and in fact, pain has the opposite effect on me. It is not at all pleasant, and pain, sadness, even anger do me no good at all. I suppose, if one concentrated enough human suffering in one place, they could kill me. But no one human would be enough, to tell the truth."

Silence for a moment longer. He was clearly thinking of what to say next. Seconds stretched out, letting Vikky think on what he said.

"The second question is harder, because it's difficult to explain it in a way that's keeping within the rules. Yes, I have rules I need to follow as well. Because this school is... well, it is a place where one such as myself can find a girl such as you, let us say. And you know there are other monsters here as well... the same is true of them. This is a school where there are rules to what I can and cannot do. And what I am doing now is not breaking them in the least." He was hoping she could read between the lines. He was being extraordinarily careful here. Delicate, perhaps. But it might have been a hint, nevertheless.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 am
Profile YIM

... Oh. He stopped moving when she asked a question. Maybe if she kept asking questions, he’d hold off his assault long enough so that she could be rescued… … … Gee, it’s hard trying to repress thoughts that you don’t necessarily don’t want the other to read, haven’t had to protect my mind in a long time. Actually never. Not very experienced at this. In the silence which Vikky was still restrained in, she merely looked out into the tentacles to where she assumed he was, waiting for whatever words he might respond with.

That sounds like a drug-addict. That was the first thought that occurred to Vikky as well. An addict to pleasure. That was a condition which humans thought quite lamentable, and one which efforts should be taken to recover from. But in the case of this monster… it was significantly harder to recommend anything. Maybe that was completely normal for his species. Vikky didn’t really know what to think, but she suddenly felt pity for the thing restraining her, this shown in her expression. Oh… Maybe she should try to refrain from feeling sad for the monster’s condition if that makes him feel bad. … Or actually, maybe that’s preferable.

The answer to the second… was more than she had expected to get. Getting her own impression from what he said, Vikky replied.

“So, I’m an involuntary whore tricked into a brothel for monsters disguised as a school.” So much she had guessed already, but now she was even surer of it. “What do you pay to have a time with one of us? How come only some of the students seem to be targeted? What will happen after graduation, I can’t imagine they’ll just send me back home with memories of rape and despair fresh in mind? Where did you monsters come from, anyway? There is none of your kind on Earth, as far as I know. … Are we even on Earth? … You can’t answer any of these questions, can you?” Vikky glared with a pained look at the tentacles as she was trying to come to terms with what she had figured. Vikky sighed, as she figured that the only thing she’d get would be an apology that those questions were some she could not get the answers to. It was… strange to think that the only individuals she could use to try to figure out the purpose of this school was the monsters themselves, even if they had rules… Vikky just had to find a law-breaker, then.

“You… really shouldn’t do this.” Vikky said, with sadness in her voice. “Human girls have what humans like to call ‘rights’. To rape them without their consent is wrong. Human culture sees that as a crime of severe magnitude, eligible for great punishment. You’re far greater than a human, and stand above those rules, but that is just an even greater reason why you should respect them… It is still wrong. You should… you should go somewhere else, and find a willing partner with which to satisfy your desire for emotions. Because like this, you’re just another thug…” Vikky pictured the first time she had been raped in her head, by that great red demon thing which had raped her unprepared ass with his giant dick at the time. Hoping he’d get to read the image, Vikky made sure to emphasize just how much pain and despair she had been in at the time. She already knew this thing binding her right now was a better, um, ‘individual’ than that one, but she wanted to transmit the emotions girls associated with rape. Of course, it was just another attempt to avoid being raped… But if she succeeded, the possibilities were… He’d be able to read her little glimmer of hope, wouldn’t he…?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:12 am

Antipode listened to all she said, and more than that, listened to the way she asked him not to do it. He saw the images she placed, and saw the emotions she felt. It was a long moment before he responded to her, a long moment before he found what to say.

"You make a strong point, but unfortunately I cannot concede. It is only humans I can gain this from, and in my experience, there is none who sees my coming without fear. I know you wish to emphasize your fear and pain, but I witness that with every girl. And I promise you, with me it is not so much, and in the end, the experience can be quite rewarding on its own terms.

There was a brief delay, then, as the tendrils began moving again. He wasn't done talking, but he would emphasize what he was saying, as the tendrils moved up her arms, up her legs, and wrapped, too, around her waist to hold her steady. He had noted, before, that a previous rapist had taken her in this position and it did not help her mood, so he shifted her. Now she was sitting, as though on the tentacles, her arms and upper body only loosely held now, mostly for support. She could move her arms and hands if she wished, though the tendrils could tighten again at an instant. And he spoke further, then.

But to get back to the other subject, the truth is no, I cannot answer most of those questions. But I'm sure you can guess some of the answers. You already know the school administration is in on it... after all, I can see some of the events that have happened to you, looking in your mind. The head girl, all of it. You are a very smart girl, and can come to some correct conclusions, I would say." In other words, he wasn't answering, but in such a way that encouraged the conclusions she had already formed. He continued. "On the other hand, I can't answer for the source of the other 'monsters' because I don't really know, and don't generally interact with them much. I, however? I can tell you that. I come from another dimension, or more precisely... well, I'll just show you."

And then a sensation struck Vikky, no longer words but images, impressions. The best analogy would be playing a 2D video game or the like, and having an avatar that follows your will, but is also based on you. Like one of those Nintendo Mii's. Only instead of it being a video game, it being a partial physical manifestation of yourself on that 2D plane. And this all being an analogy of a creature with even more dimensions than the three spatial and one time, doing that to ours. It was strange, and the fact that he could even speak English, after all of that, was amazing. But then, he wasn't speaking English. He was sending messages to the brain that were interpreted as English. Or whatever other language was a person's native tongue.

"But I could talk forever, and while the night is still young, it would be best if we moved forward now. You will enjoy yourself, I will make sure of it."

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 pm
Profile YIM

He failed to comply. Vikky didn’t even know what this creature’s addiction had come from if he could only get it from humans, was it simply that the human emotions were more delicious than others? She found it hard to believe there wasn’t a single race out there with female members capable of emotions as humans were. There were several kinds of monsters she had faced that was quite capable of emotions. … Well, two, but the point still stood. Upon having her hopes crushed one final time, Vikky merely hung her head.

Apparently caring for her comfort, the monster put Vikky down so she sat on a few tentacles. The ones binding her upper body, including the one now binding around her waist, released their grip just enough so that Vikky didn’t feel exactly bound. But a single movement with her arm proved that she was still very much trapped. Gee. Fine, then. If you care so much about my comfort. Vikky sighed at the gesture, feeling helpless to do anything but accept the comforts given to her and endure the other things he’d soon do to her.

The school was in on it. Vikky had highly suspected, but never confirmed. But this… Yes. That was the case. … But what could Vikky do about it!? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! The one time she had tried to do something, it almost got her expelled! And even if she managed what she had tried to do before, prove to the school that monsters existed to force them to action, the only action would be to remove the dangerous individual, meaning herself! There… there was no way for Vikky to save herself. This place was tightly locked in to ensure the students were locked up and fresh for monster-picking. Even if she knew… even if she knew, Vikky couldn’t do a thing against it. She couldn’t be the first girl to figure this out. Despite that… this school was still running. Sure, let me come to my conclusions. We’ll see what that will help me with. Nothing at all. Vikky’s tears of desperation dripped from her eyes, as she recognized the hopelessness of the rest of her life. What was she supposed to do…!?

The monster took her on a little trip. A little trip of dimensions and avatars. Vikky stared in slight awe at the images through her wet eyes. That must be nice at times, any time you’re in trouble you just have to sidestep into a different dimension on a dimensional axis past the third… Not that would help Vikky right now, since she didn’t have the power.

It appeared the monster wanted to get a move on. He said that he would make sure she enjoyed it. Vikky just sat there, somewhat relaxed, miraculously still fully dressed in shorts, sport-shoes and t-shirt despite all that had happened to her. … But that was about to change now.

“… Bastard.” In response to this, Vikky merely gave an insult that was probably really incorrect where she sat, tears still in the brunette’s eyes, just immobile as she waited for the tentacles to start doing their job.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Antipode ignored the barb. He knew well enough that the girls resented this, but honestly it wasn't all that important. Right now what was important was getting started, getting her feeling his tentacles over her. The tendrils that held her arms and legs didn't really move, at least not themselves, but instead new ones came in, new ones with more invasive plans. She'd feel it on her back, as a tendril slipped up under her shirt and slid up, higher, higher, lightly tracing its tip against her skin. Another came up, sliding up from the underside of her knee, sliding up her thigh until it slipped into her shorts... and a third tendril did the same, but from the other side, both of them sliding up her legs and eventually brushing up against her butt, and the panties that covered it. They weren't aiming for anything more sensitive quite yet, this was more than enough for the start.

A fourth one came, then, waving in front of her briefly before it dove into her shirt from below. It, too, had a leisurely pace, as though this was a tease, as though this was a test to see how she reacted to the touch. It stayed around her stomach, tracing over her, even rubbing around her belly button for a moment. Oh yes, it could just rip off her clothes and start things off with a bang, but it was much more fun to give at least a brief moment of lesser pleasures, of touches to get the girl's heart racing. It wouldn't be for a long time, but just enough to get things started. Just a taste. Was he savoring it, like the smell of a well-cooked meal before taking a bite? Who knew?

"It would be best to give in, you know. If you fight it, it will just be harder on both of us, and really, at this point your own enjoyment is paramount. I offer no tricks, no mind control of any sort, so keep in mind that whatever you feel, it is of your own accord." Did he know about some of what the other monsters had done to her?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next