View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Risks of Losing Oneself (For Antipode) 

Post Re: The Risks of Losing Oneself (For Antipode)
The tentacles started to move. Vikky knew she should be used to it by now, but… somehow, it was impossible to be. She had been relaxed, awaiting contact, but the very first touch of the one suddenly slipping into her shirt from behind seeking its way upwards already took her composure with it. She shivered in fear, feeling her heart-rate rise considerably from the invading over her back. Where was it heading…!? With wide eyes and an expression bordering panic, she felt the two down there slide up her legs and into her shorts, one for each leg brushing along the lengths until they reached her butt on the inside of her shorts.

“E-eek…!” Vikky made fists with her hands, fighting her own natural instincts to panic and try to fight off the intrusion. Then… another entered her shirt from the front. Vikky flinched in fearful desperation, probably needing to be held in place by the tentacle around her waist for a moment. Vikky tried desperately (and failed) to stay calm as this additional tentacle was seeking over her belly. This was without a doubt one of the creepiest feelings she had ever felt, and Vikky’s breathing sped up quickly as she was almost overcome by panic at the invasion, even though it was only touch beneath her clothes yet. This… this really did feel like he was just savoring her before biting in. An uncomfortable feeling from the touch was spreading through her. Some mixture of panic, desperation, ticklish feelings and excitement was coursing through her. Vikky continued to just sit, trying to endure it.

“I-I already have… given in.” Vikky responded with teary eyes. “I-I… I can-cannot fight you any-anymore… But-but this is hard! Hard to just... remain seated doing nothing...” She looked down at the tentacles seeking through her clothes, trying not to get excited at what was happening to her. It occurred to her that what she meant with ‘to have given in’ maybe didn’t match his ‘to have given in’, as she was still not embracing the whole ‘enjoy herself’ thing. “Geeee…!” Having these tentacles touching her… felt so gross, yet so… intimate, at the same time… No, don’t get excited… Vikky was entirely tensed up where she was sitting, letting him do as he wanted without particular further struggle. … Were they really going to do it here, in the corridor? Was there no chance of anyone walking by…?

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:49 am

Actually no, there WAS no chance of anyone walking by. By this point, they were alone in this part of the school, and soon they'd be alone in all the rest. But that didn't stop Antipode from listening in, and noting Vikky's... not so much disapproval, but wonder at their location. So, since it didn't hurt him any to do it, he began subtly moving her, out from the corridor, and into a nearby room. Actually, the location she was in was still, technically, near the gymnasium and all that, for while they didn't enter the gym itself, it appeared that the doorway here actually led to the locker room. The locker room for the gym and the like was actually above those things, or at least this one, added later, was. It was made so that there was a nice stairway that went down, quite a little ways, to reach the gym directly, and this strange design actually was quite useful for creatures... they were just far enough away that if you barred the doors, the people in the gym wouldn't hear even the loudest screams.

But more importantly, the tendrils continued their work, even as they moved her into the new room. The tendril on her stomach began to suddenly slip up once they were in the locker room, sliding up to find her breasts, and briefly brush against them through her bra. But then... "Alright, time to begin for real," Antipode said. It knew she was struggling with the feelings he was giving her, so it was time to up it a notch. The tendrils in her shirt, both on her front, and along her back, suddenly, violently pulled, ripping her shirt in twain, exposing her bra in the front, and ripping the shirt so much in the back that the fabric was now loose, held in place only by her arms.

Her shorts followed, as the tendrils slipped up, into the hem of the shorts, and pulled in opposite directions. The shorts gave way on both sides, leaving the thing completely unconnected to Vikky, and the shorts fell down to the ground. The tentacles had begun...

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 am
Profile YIM

... Of course he read that thought on their location, and she was carried to a different one. All the while with the tentacles underneath her clothing disturbing her inner peace and keeping her completely on edge. Vikky shivered, trying to maintain the dignity of control over her own body as it was in a hurry to get these things off her. Succeeding somewhat with not fighting, Vikky could confirm that they had gone into… the locker room. Vikky silently questioned just why it had to be the locker room. … Ah, well. Not like it would matter at all when this guy would get moving.

Which he was. Vikky tensed up additionally as she felt the tentacle on her stomach wriggle upwards underneath her clothes, pushing against her breasts for a moment. Vikky’s tense expression now held a blush as her body was being felt up like this. Monsters touching your body… simply wasn’t something you could get used to. Assuming he’d continue touching her underneath her clothes Vikky prepared for simply more touching around her breasts when… Vikky’s eyes went wide as she felt the tugging force on her shirt pulling in both directions before finally ripping it apart. The tentacles on her back and front had pulled outwards at the same time, tearing her t-shirt into rags and exposing her skin over her belly and the white sports-bra she had been wearing while training. Somehow, it had taken Vikky by surprise that he did that, and now she blushed further at being exposed. She supposed next was…

Next her shorts were pulled apart. The tentacles reaching over her legs to the behind tore outwards, tearing her shorts in two and the remaining pieces quickly fell off, revealing the full extent of Vikky’s well-trained legs and the white panties she had worn underneath. It occurred to Vikky that she had come directly from training and possibly smelled like sweat, but did this thing even have the capability to smell? She hadn’t exactly seen any nose… or even a face for that matter. She supposed the brain had to be located somewhere… though with multi-dimensional beings, who could say? Vikky tried to discard those thoughts as quickly as possible so he wouldn’t answer the stupid questions of her mind without her actually having asked about them. Currently, what mattered was… she was being exposed. Vikky wanted to close her legs to restrict access to between her legs… but that would be useless…

Vikky really didn’t want to get excited. Yet, she was. She was being exposed to the tentacles that were touching her so intimately, fully knowing they were intending on fucking her with the intention of giving her the greatest pleasure. Vikky’s breathing was all roughed up, and she wanted her heart to calm down. Above all, she wanted to prevent her panties to not get wet from anything else than sweat from her earlier training… but that was too much to ask for, wasn’t it…? Vikky blushed in shame, waiting for the monster to continue.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3