View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 gym practice... *wink* (for Kouzakai) 

" It'll take more than that to seduce me, little girl." He said, smiling, although he was sure at the slightest moment's notice he would go at it again with her...the memory of her tight, young cunt was still fresh on his mind.

" Well, since we're here, maybe I'll just need to teach you a thing or two about that...okay, show me your best one." He said, adopting the pretense that it was a student-master situation.

He can't resist her anymore, not with her body emitting so much sensual energy like this, and her aura being like that of a salivating prom virgin. Though he did his best to hold himself back, which in usual cases he won't he wanted to see just how much more this young girl can give out.

" Come on, don't be shy, make me want you." He said, thinking for a half second that that did not sound like him.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:04 am
Profile YIM

Isabel slowed her actions, her finger slipping out of her cunt. She just stayed here, her body open, aching and throbbing. Her cunt dripping and red with arousal and need. As she stayed there she considered what she could do... not really ever having tried to seduce anyone... let alone a monster. she licked her lips pondering what to do.

Finally she slowly pushed her ass up into the air, pulling herself up onto her feet, slowly, almost sensually though she didn't try to be. She turned around her violet eyes looking him up and down and a small sly smile started to grow onto her lips.

"I wonder..." she said softly as she walked towards him, her breasts swaying with each step. As she stood before him she reached out and gently took one of her tentcles in her hand, slowly bringing it to her mouth and flicking her tongue out over it. She smiled before sucking it into her mouth her tongue swirled around it as she sucked.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:10 am
Profile YIM

" That's pretty good, but not enough." The monster replied, smiling but not really reating that much except for a small sudden burst of breath.

He was caught by surprise with this apparent action, the girl causing him to grow a few more inches into his full erection. This was what he wanted, and was what he searched for...the full, hard corruption of an innocent girl's mind. He aimed to make her a different girl once he was over with her.

" You look...too...nice to be doing that." He said, smiling at that remark. " That's it. You look too innocent. But that's a good thing."

Another tentacle stroked her back, but that's just about the action that came out from him in answer to this.

" You need to do something else more convincing." He said. " More contact, more...libido feeding actions. "

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:16 am
Profile YIM

Isabel cocked her head to the side curiously, "something... like... what?" she asked as she pulled the tenticle out, still running her tongue along it's sides, "would you rather i did that to... your..." she blushed at the word, "cock?"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:18 am
Profile YIM

As if in response to those words something beneath the girl's line of view gave an awesome lurch.

" Now where did that come from?" He said, smiling. " That's the wisest decision I've ever heard all day."

The tentacles retracted slightly, although not completely. Seemingly dejected because of its owner's own decision, it seemed to hung back and refused to hide from view, apparently waiting for an opening just to re-acquaint itself with the girl's young body.

Actions began to happen beneath the monster's upper body. A scale was moving, revealing the hidden and slowly affirming the fact that the girl hit on dead-center...that was what he really wanted.

" Well, let's put that suggestion to the test." He said, smiling." But are you completely sure you wanna do this? You can still back out if you want."

Apparently the girl only had a vague memory of what his cock feels like in her cunt, but not in her mouth.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes glanced down at the lurch of something... a cock perhaps at her words and her eyes lighted a little, she smiled and licked her lips.

Violet eyes looked up to gaze at his listening to his words, "I think... I'm willing to try... I can always lick first." She gave him a slow sexy smile at the end of her words.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:37 pm
Profile YIM

He smiled...and proudly displayed, in all its glory, his inch wonder...and it was still growing.

" Well, then...start licking." He said, with a smile on his lips.

{hey, welcome back. 8) }

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

(Thanks. ^^ Sorry for being gone so long)

Isabel's violet eyes widened as she watched his cock grow, her hands reached out to run along it's sensitive surface and she leaned in close to run her tongue along the thick bulging cock.

She started to lap at it playfully, running her fingers over the thick member and pushing herself closer to it, her breasts pushing against it. She turned her head to the side and started to suck flicking her tongue over it as she did so.

"your so big" she murmered against his member.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:05 am
Profile YIM

Somehow what she did only served to make the already angry shaft even more angrier. Slowly it rose into something he had only seen a couple of times, and those times were...let's just say they should be committed to memory.

Nonetheless his hands moved against his body, stroking her hair and trying not to push her into his member so soon. He let her get accentuated with the taste, the smell, and everything she needed to get used to.

" Have you ever wondered what made it so big in the first place?" He said, fighting the urge to laugh.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

a small sound almost like a purr came from her lips as she felt her body being stroked, she continued to lick and suck a little more enthuisiatically and started to make her way to the thick tip of it twirling her tounge around it and then paused lifting her head.

"Hmmmm? What made it big?" She licked the tip, "I'm curiouse yes." She licked the tip again and started to suck on it.

Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:53 pm
Profile YIM

" Any monster would be delirious with lust if they saw your body." Was the only thing he could say. That should give her a pretty clear idea of what made him hard as a rock.

Not one to be dormant, tentacles sprouted out of his back to toy with her as well while she continued using him as her own personal lolly. Tentacles went to squeeze her breasts, forming and oh-so-busty. Some went down, to give her pleasure while she gave him pleasure. Doing the thing they knew how to do best...rub things.

His eyes were unfocused, and his mind clouded. It seemed the thing she was doing was giving the perfect effect.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:27 am
Profile YIM

She smiled lifting her head and licked his tip, "ohhh. I see" she purred and then moaned as tenticles reached out to stroke and rub her breasts and... the rest of her, "oh yah..." she purred and started to increase her attentions to his pulsing hard as a rock cock.

She sucked on his tip again and slowly sucked a little of it into her mouth, her fingers still rubbing him up and down as her soft breasts pushed and rubbed against his length. she started to drip from her cunt once more and made soft purring noises as she sucked.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 am
Profile YIM

She was so into his cock that he almost lost track of the proceedings.

Slowly he was stroking her like something cherished...his tentacles were naughty little strands of flesh which toyed with her body, stroking all the right spots. Slowly his tentacle drifted into some areas which she would not let him touch if she was in her right mind.

A touch underneath told him she was way into this too much, as he felt her steadily wettening...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Isabel's body arched wontonly against the tenticles caressing her body, shuddering when they brushed against tender and sensitive area's. Her hands and mouth and tongue continued it's trails up and down the thick cock before her. Sucking on it eagerly as she grew even wetter as the time went by.

Her hips arched back towards something that pressed against her wet entrance and a soft purr escaped her lips to trail along his cock in humming vibration.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:54 pm
Profile YIM

The essence of 'sweet' to him was the normal essence of wanton to a normal human. She was obscene; she was vulgar, and yet, this was still under the semblance of normalcy with him.

The way she sucked him was still normal for him...normal sweet. Her body looked sweet, anyway, and the way she was creaming...well...what else? Sweet.

His tentacle did what it did best...rubbing so smoothly, moving to places which he knew elicited the best reactions out of a nubile girl. This was a fine night, and it was beginning to be interesting.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:27 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2