View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Track and rape (for Narrisa) 

Post Track and rape (for Narrisa)
The day shone bright in the early hours of the morning, like if the sun still hadn't woken up completely and rose drowsily above the red and blue horizon. It gave the surroundings almost a mystical air, like a faint haze that stubbornly remained. It was in this beautiful morning that the spider moved through the trees just outside of the school's gardens. She went around the campus, searching for early birds, like herself, to appear to bask in the morning light by themselves, ready for capture.

Arachne wasn't having much luck, however. It was rare for students to wake up before they had to and by this time classes hadn't even started. She thought that the students would rather spend as much time as they could resting before they absolutely had to rush to their classrooms, where they sat trapped learning and practicing for things they would surely not use later after they graduate.

She had gone past the greenhouses and small planting fields with no luck either, though she remained there just enough to take a quick snack with the various bugs that were lingering around the plants. They were so small, however; easy game compared to the larger insects in her home planet. No fun in the luring and catching, but at least it was like free food for her.

The spider was starting to lose hope in her search when she stumbled upon the sports field on the back of the main buildings and the gymnasium. It was filled with the tracks and other structures that were difficult to understand for her. It was indeed quite lonely except for the sole figure running around, a black skinned beauty in the distance. Curious to see her more closely, Arachne moved through the trees until she had the field a few meters away. Her own black features hid her well behind the leaves and branches as the sun still struggled to rise and shine.

------------
"Jack of all trades, master of all" - Rahs Xalezel

"A golden goddess with molten passion" - Elizia Val Rausten

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Track and rape (for Narrisa)
The music blared out as Narrisa had it on blast, racing to the end of the track lap. Sweat danced off her form as she leaped across the hurdles. Navy blue hair, braided down to her waist bounced off her back, slapping her as she raced to the beat of the high tempo's song. Her eyes were focused on one and only one thing:

The finish.

Just up ahead on the red track was the finish line as she pumped her legs harder against the distance, closing it out with a powerful burst of energy. The ebony woman raced to the finish, only rivaled by her shadow against the rising sun before she burst through the white chalk line. Even after she passed she couldn't slow down fast enough before finally her strides lost their power, gasping as she made her sprint into an unsteady walk, using up all her energy. Weak steps made their way over to the bleachers, where the stereo played before she placed a soft hand over the off button, letting the morning return to silence.

"OH! My time!" Narrisa panted, looking down as she gulped in breaths of cool air. " . . .E-eleven fifteen . . . that's a record!" She smiled at the results of her two mile, amazed in her own strength. Back in Arizona, where the altitudes were high, she still wasn't the best when it came to athletics. But ever since coming to the islands, it had been a surprising feat to learn that the lower altitudes here put her at an advantage. One the track coach was eager to use. Too bad there weren't many schools that came to compete against.

"That woulda been cool," she whispered, her breath finally returned. Something caught her eyes off to the side of the track, making her freeze. She frowned as she saw the figure, standing taller in her position, keeping her mouth shut as the other figure made eye contact.

"Well, well, well! Isn't it lil miss Narrisa, up early for practice I see," came the seniors nasally response. The senior had been in track all through her semester and with Narrisa only joining in on her first as a junior, and doing just as well in half the time, Chloe's record time was in danger.

'You'd think someone that could only talk through their nose would have trouble running,' Narrisa thought, rolling her eyes. "I was just leaving," she answered shortly, lifting up her stereo and heading for the exit in the fences. In the distance, the other track team members for the separate event were showing up for the scheduled meet.

"No, why don't you stay, unless you're too scared to see how a real practice meet goes," the woman said confidently, sticking out her hip as she folded her arms. The other students were coming from the small path between the forest, the same one that tunneled through to the dorms as they chatted idly, unaware of the danger right next to them within the trees or the animosity Chloe had in the air.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 pm

A very slight smile formed on Arachne's face as she looked at the dark girl. Their eyes met and she could tell instantly that this student knew what she was, why she was there. She had the same look a prey gave her when it finds itself trapped in her web. That was when the other girls came. The spider's eyes narrowed as she continued studying them, studying the situation. She could barely hear them clearly from where she was, even with her incredible sense of hearing. But she could tell that the other girl seemed to think high of herself, specially higher than the original student, with that pose of hers. Would she be tastier?

But the dark girl came first, and first come, first serve. Perhaps she could play with the confident girl afterwards. But how would she get the first one anyway? Hmm...

When Narrisa looked back at the forest where she had seen the figure, it was no longer there. Nothing strange seemed to be moving near there either. Could the figure had fled when Chloe appeared? Monsters didn't like to prey on accompanied girls and with the other track members coming it seemed like a tough challenge for a monster. But some still liked a challenge. Or simply more preys.

Chloe kept jabbing at Narrisa, she didn't want her to go. This was as well a make or break moment for the senior, to prove her superiority and allowing Narrisa to leave was a no-no. The other students were coming close and started filling around them, keeping to their business, pretending that they were ignoring the both of them. Where had the monster gone to anyway? Did she really need to prove anything to Chloe? She couldn't compete against other schools, but there were always other runners there to compete against. Narrisa was just about to give an answer when then came a soft voice coming from her side. "Oh, I didn't know there was another student coming in to join the practice."

"Who are you?" said Chloe immediately, she had never seen this girl before.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'm Ana. I missed my practice yesterday since I was sick, but my teacher said I could make up by coming here today." Her accent was strange, but seemed to speak in a very de facto manner. Narrisa had never seen this girl either, this girl with black and red hair. And piercing red eyes.

------------

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Narrisa cut her eyes at Chloe, not even as half interested in the student as she was in her. That momentary eye contact soon faded from her mind, distracted by the group in front of her. She wasn't sure what her eyes had landed on, for sure, but annoyance had taken priority.

"Chloe, I don't really have any time for you right now." Narrisa gave a small glare at the Senior. She was certain of the woman's agenda, and for herself, had no intention in indulging her need for attention. "Besides, I'm burnt out, I'm sure your practice will do just as fine without me." Her words were double edged, both polite and under-slighted. Narrisa wasn't sure when she had started speaking more coldly to students that used to treat her the same . . . Or maybe it was the fact she didn't feel like the timid, quiet freshman that she used to be. It all had grown into that.

Her eyes drifted towards the new face, eyes catching the beautiful, pale student. Narrisa's eyes scrolled over the woman's hair, wondering how she managed to do it so neatly. But the fact that she hadn't seen her before had piqued her interest. "Coach talked to you about that? Funny . . . Coach always threatened me to get kicked if I even so much as 'breathed' being absent on practice. The teacher was one of those stricter ones, that had only let a student get help as much as they were willing to put forth into it there efforts. So to hear that the coach gave her a whole new day had Narrisa wondering of what this girl was so capable of, yet never having even once seen her. A quick glance at the other girls showed that they were thinking along the same line.

"So new to practice, eh?" She quipped, giving her a small grin. "Good luck with this one. She's a bitch, but she knows how to use her legs, at least," she gave, nodding her head to Chloe.
Even though Narrisa was done with the senior, Chloe was far from complete with her. The senior puckered when the junior classmen watched and muttered. Chloe was losing her power faster than she relaized. There was only one way she could salvage this, turn it around for her. She stammered before clearing her throat, standing in Narrisa"s way.

"Well, if you think you're so hot-stuff . . . Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is.........a race around one lap .. . . Loser and last place has to withdraw from the team!"

Narrisa stopped to stare at the woman. She could tell she was desperate. A couple of other girls murmmered, snapping the senior's attention to them "that goes for you, too! If you think I'm such a bitch, then bring it on!!" Narrisa smiled, already knowing her chances.

"Ok . . . Bitch. As you put it. " besides running and fighting monsters.....Narrisa felt theses girl would be a piece of cake.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 am

"Ah yes... Well, he told me the same, but mentioned he would make an exception since he was interested in my potential." It was indeed a strange scene for Narrisa, to see this new girl appear and say such an unusual thing about the coach. Just what kind of potential did she really have?

'Ana' did not have a moment to respond to Narrisa as she got in a sudden argument with Chloe. The senior was not going to get any kind of commentary against her but the only way to fix that was shutting Narrisa's mouth herself. Everyone else seemed to be in a commotion after Chloe's dare so she let anyone else that did not like her take a go at the race.

"I'm in." Many of the other students looked at the pale student with black and red hair confused and quickly whispering among themselves about her. No one knew what she was capable of and the other girls that stood up to the challenge remained silent; they had no other choice but to see for themselves what this newbie could do.

Chloe got everyone else to move inside the track's circle, by yelling them to do it, and the other ones got on an inclined line across the track. 'Ana' was next to the outermost lane and while the others quickly got in position, she remained standing. She didn't know how these girls ran but she quickly learned and imitated their pose and got into the ready position. A quick glance to the other side and she could see how Narrisa was really focused, her eyes straight ahead and already picturing the goal line perhaps. Chloe was glancing occasionally at the other girls with a furious face. Maybe she would have to teach her a lesson after all, some other time perhaps.

A student blew a whistle and the girls quickly took off; Ana got that little figured out and set out as well. She was keeping the same rhythm as the girl beside her lane when she started to think in something. She would have to win the race and destroy Chloe to gain Narrisa's favor and interest. Or else, it would be more difficult for her to get close to her. She had the chance now, and she could not let it pass.

As they started running through the last turn where they could leave their lanes, Ana started to run with an impressive speed and burst. She quickly left behind the other girls that had taken the challenge and soon enough Narrisa and Chloe as well. She ran so easily, long strides that were no match for the other girls. Before anyone else could believe what their eyes were seeing, Ana had already crossed the finish line. She turned to see the others finally catching up. She seemed to have a smile on her face, but as she started to walk around after the run, she was limping lightly on a leg.

------------

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:44 pm

The whistle blew and Narrisa took off. Just as she did with any situation, she analyzed the other girls and herself. Chloe, as she already seen the senior, bursted forth without so much as a backwards glance, powerful limbs pumping with each swing as the senior's ass bounced up and down for the trailers. Narrisa fell into her long strides, seeping strength into every chord of her muscles as it slowly pulled her forward in front of the other girls. Narrisa caught a small glimpse of the new, paler runner. It didn't seem that she was making the senior's mistake either, taking easier, longer strides, even at her shorter stature.

'She's holding back, too,' Narrisa thought with a humph, wondering what surprises this freshman would hold. Soon, the line of the half way mark hit. Already, two of the other challengers were falling back, not expecting the pace to be as strong. Chloe had already passed it and Narrisa was grinning, a thin sheen of sweat on her brow growing. 'Time for me to stop holding back.

Like a frieght train, when the line passed her, she surged through, her strides pushing her further in multitude. Narrisa let the new face drop from her view. She smirked,seeing Chloe's overpowered start begin to take its toll, her form sloppy, falling apart. It would take nothing to overtake the senior now. In the final stretch, Narrisa prowled closer on the senior, closing the gap. Even as the senior began to look back, Narrisa couldn't help but feel that dark satisfaction at seeing the terror in the woman's face. Even the red exhaustion from the run drained at the sight of Narri'sa proximity. Was it fear Narrisa liked? The showing her up? She couldn't tell, only know how the pounding in her heart grew more as Narrisa's braid was the only thing Chloe could see.

Narrisa took it easy, finding herself in bewilderment at the feeling. With only an inch or two left on the lap, Narrisa thought it was safe to pull back . . . .Only for a slap of red and black to breeze passed her.

Narrisa's jaw dropped as she saw who passe her . . . The new girl. And she was limping.

The race drew closed, Narrisa paid little mind to the fact the other junior classmen had passed the spent Chloe. Girls were cheering, Narrisa's eyes were on the newbie . . .and the fact she hardly looked winded. Narrisa caught her breath and pulled her up. "Hey, you did great! Now," she laughed, bringing her breath together in her chest. "Now I see why the coach let you in! But hey, don't stop here, you'll get an injury . . .or is it too late?" Narrisa pulled the woman up, trying to keep her from suffering any further injury. "Come on . . .let's get a nurse for that before it gets worst. . . .Ana, was it?"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 pm

It was a strange sensation, seeing all the girls cheering and applauding and yelling. Alien to her, the only thing she was sure of was that she had achieved her goal and had finished before anyone else, mainly beating both Narissa and Chloe. Her act was going just according to plan as the brown girl quickly went up to her, asking for her leg. Inside her mind, she smiled wickedly; but on the outside she nodded with a light, innocent smile at her.

"I think... I think it's done already. Thank you." She showed a surprised face when Narissa helped her but she just allowed her to see even closer the smooth skin she had and how great her physique was. The student had no idea what the victor was thinking in reality. "Yes, Ana. Thank you, really."

Narissa and her left the field behind followed by many gazes and whispered words and a single leer that had death in her eyes. It did not matter to Ana, none of it did; she was one step closer to her goal. Besides, she would remember exactly the face of Chloe just to see such a big bully succumb beneath her.
"I'm afraid I do not know your name," she said to Narissa. She had already heard it as she walked in the field but she had to keep the act up. When they were reaching the gym, which was the nearest building, Ana pulled on Narissa. "Hey, I know a shortcut over this way, though the woods. We'll be in the infirmary faster than we finished the race." She smiled after the joke but as the two started heading towards the trees, Narissa failed to see a giant web high on a wall behind the columns and other walls. Trapped inside was a girl, naked and unconscious and of around the same height as Ana, who had only wanted to get to the field to take her class.

------------

Last edited by Arachne on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:42 am

"Narrisa," the woman gave to the woman effortlessly. The blue haired woman was offguard, giving her a small nod as she helped her off the path. Looking about, she saw no signs of those predatory eyes from earlier. Perhaps that race had helped keep the creature at bay, knowing that it wouldn't be able to have any easy pickings with so many eyes about. She gave a relaxed smile to the shortcut. Even now she was not alone. It would be an easy day. "Ana, so tell me, where did you learn to run so well? Your technique was so fluid . . .Yet powerful!"

She gave a sheepish smile. Part of her wanted to learn from her, while the other was mildly embarrassed from being so easily dusted. Yet it seemed from such strength, Ana had no clear muscle definition, an opposite of ideals between strength and speed.

The other girls at track were beginning to get harder to hear, none to Narrisa's care. She had already had her fill for the day.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:00 am

"I'm pleased to meet you, Narrisa. I hope we'll get along fine." The two women kept walking between the numerous trees and tall grass, side by side and Ana leaning lightly on her companion. The path was turning deeper into the woods, the buildings and the field no longer visible; the voices, hearable no more. "Where did I learn? Why, I guess it came naturally to me. Sometimes the instincts and the mechanics serve you better if you just let go."

Ana's comment should have confused Narrisa a bit, not only it didn't answer her question but also left unexplained how could a girl with no training nor a clear muscle definition beat an experienced and seasoned runner like her or Chloe. Just as Narrisa was about to reply, however, Ana tripped on her injured foot and brought down the brown skinned companion along herself. The black and red haired girl fell on top of Narrisa, her face right between her tits. She tried to push herself up but her hand ended up pressing her right breast. Though instead of pulling it back, Ana's hand remained there. "Oh! I'm sorry, I got weak on my injured foot... Ah... You're quite well endowed, Narrisa. Don't these bother you when you run?" Her hand then gave the student's breast a good squeeze, feeling its softness beneath the sports bra and how it struggled to keep the soft mound in place. If she looked good at Ana, however, she would see that the new girl was probably slightly bigger than herself.

------------

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]