View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Photography Session(For Neillwyn) 

I was confused... she spoke like a lover but, acted as a rapist it made little sense to me. Though she had been right about one thing at least, my body was loving this even inch she moved that 'thing' inside my body was like sweet bliss and freeing me of the milk that she had forced my breasts to produce made things all the better. I'd never admit to liking this the thought of what was happening was appalling to me it made me sick to my stomach and that look I knew showed in my eyes. my body reacted at her hot touch as my arms continued to hold me up as I looked at what she was doing my mouth releasing a nearly silent moan I wasn't that far from a release but, I didn't know what it was back then I just knew it felt fantastic. I didn't offer her a verbal answer though I just continued to react I couldn't manage to make a coherent sentence though the movements and the joy I felt I was truely ashamed of it... and most likely always will be.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:14 pm

A column of tense muscle, rubbery and alive, pushed Erica's receptive folds apart. Lodged in her birth canal and rocking luridly in a primordial exercise, it was responsible for all the variegated and shameful sensations that the newly made woman was feeling. Wet, cold tile ground on her spine, and fog cooled on her skin to mingle with the steam of her sweat. Charlotte herself straddled her with an expression akin to rapture. Hair in wild disarray, eyes agleam from unbridled passion, she vented her lust into Erica through her beastly organ.

"You're so good." the rapist cried, ecstasy replacing imagination. "How is it for you?" She asked. She writhed atop her and took an inviting peak into her lips to draw forth the milk therein. The other streamed sympathetically until beads of milk rolled down her ribs. "What's it like to finally be a woman?" came the gasp. Charlotte's tight, youthful body poised itself and rocked forward. Womanly hips smacked together roughly. The dominant of the pair relished the moment. Every husky inhalation was a pleasure. She could feel her shaft grow in anticipation, ready to give release to all her pent up frustrations. She hoped that the girl, somewhere in her mind, had wanted this. Erica felt the woman caressing her and saw her bend down over her bosom to take another drink. "I hoped you would like me when you saw me." she confessed afterward, embracing Erica tight. "It's nice to be wanted, isn't it?"

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6