View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Gymnasium Concert (Yolia Seyler) 

Post Gymnasium Concert (Yolia Seyler)
It had grown late in the evening hours, and was growing rather close to curfew for the students. The building had been left by most, but a few stragglers remained with in the university gymnasium. Eventually even those few stragglers left the building, leaving only one person. A staff member responsible for making sure students didn't get locked into the gymnasium was making the rounds. Seeing a light still on in one of the rooms the person approaches the door. Peering inside the person notes that the room in use is used mostly by martial artist, boxers and various other ring sports. Seeing one of the students still using the equipment in the room the person approaches them. "Excuse me ms. the gymnasium is closing you should hurry back to your room, before it gets past curfew." With that said the person would leave the room, leaving the female student alone again.

Suddenly the sound of a violin could be heard through out the gymnasium. It could have just been the cleaning staff playing something over the public address system. The issue was that the music wasn't coming from the pa system, instead it sounded to be coming from some where else. The sound of a lone violin shouldn't be reaching the young woman's ears. The young student had two options to follow. She could either go to the showers, or she could try and find out where the violin music was coming from. If the young student choose to find the source of the music, she would find herself going through the halls of the gymnasium finding herself at the entrance to the main auditorium.

Opening the door she would see a lone woman standing in the center playing a violin. The auditorium was dark from having the lights turned off, and the only source of light was coming through the windows. At a distance the woman playing the violin looked normal except for the black wings protruding from the woman's shoulder blades. The woman also wore a blue gown with blue roses across the top of the gown just above her breast. The same type of flower could be seen in her short cut hair. Even the violin she is playing is blue. The closer the young student got the more she would see the woman's body was a snow white, even the woman's hair was the same color as her body. This made the woman look more like a porcelain doll with a few areas colored to draw attention to those places. Who ever or what ever this woman was seemed to be absorbed in playing her violin. Oddly enough there was a weegie board on a stand across from the woman.

If the young woman decided to go to the showers. The sound of the violin music would grow fainter, but she would feel like she was being watched by an outside presence.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Post Re: Gymnasium Concert (Yolia Seyler)
"Thanks... I was getting ready to leave in a momment." Yolia said to the staff member as they warned her of the curfew wavig as they walked away. It was getting late but it wasnt often Yolia got to be alone to train in the gymnasium, completly alone with out other students around who distracted her with stupid crap, but all good things had to end sooner or later right. Yolia thought as she took the towel drapped around her neck to wipe away the sweat on her brow befor tossing onto her gym bag, slinging it over her sholder to head to the showers and change out of her dirty school gym uniform the campus forced her to wear. It was a pair of dark blue shorts almost like a bathing suit bottom and a tight sweater top, both felt like they where two sizes two small just like her regular school uniform and its incredibley short skirt.

Yola reached the door to the showers befor she heard the sound of a violin playing. It sounded beutiful as Yolia took a momment to listen to the music as she looked around to figure out the direction it was coming from. It was to faint to be coming from the PA system and it was way to clear for any radio channle, that and no stations reached the island any way and Yolia knew all radios where banned on campus with a stricked no tolerance any way but curiousity got the better of her as she wanted to search out the source of this lovly sound she was hearing.

Sitting down her bag by the shower room door as Yolia moved on finding her way down a long hall to the auditorium where she saw her. Alone in the center of the room sat a pretty pale young girl with snow white hair playing the violin perfectly. The girl looked the curious students age but Yolia jum back shoked afther noticing she had a pair of black wings like an angel. It was the most spectacular thing Yolia has ever seen as she slowly stepped into the room glaring at the black winged angel with a curiousity watching her play her violin.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 pm

The angelic figure before the young student continued to play with out stopping. Either Aisaka had noticed the young student enter and didn't care, or she hadn't noticed at all. There had been rumors going about the gymnasium about a woman much like the one before yolia appearing. The rumor apparently had something to do with having a desired filed, or something happening to those who could listen through the entire violin piece. A soft blue glow would begin to come from Aisaka's body. Small invisible tendril threads began to weave themselves across the various entrances to the gymnasium, eventually they would form together preventing the various doors from being opened opened. The violin music continued to play the sound of the music calling yolia closer, towards the stand with the weegie board on it. The board on closer inspection had the letters a through z and the numbers zero through nine, along with the words yes and no on it. Next to the board was a small wooden triangle with a magnifying glass in the middle. Why was such a item even in the gymnasium with this angelic figure to begin with ?

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 am

Curious Yolia watched the strange girl continue to play her violin, listening to the music play. All this sounded vagly familure, like she had rumors of this sort of thing befor from somthing student but Yolia could not remainber details she was never one for gossip. The student ponder this for the momment befor she was taken back by a soft blue glow radiating from angel making tendrils of light weave threw the ground as Yolia step back suprise. Fallowing the threads with her eyes, she fallowed them to the doors of the gymnasium befor they created some kind of barrier locking her in to the gym area.

Suprsed and Confused Yolia glared back at the angel wondering what was happening here befor she felt the call of somthing drawing her or calling to her. It was like a call home and it was coming from that odd looking board behind the angel as Yolia blankly looked at it befor she founding her self walking twords like a blind sheep. It was like she was hypnotized befor she shook her self out of it and taking two steps back shaking her head like she was dizzy waking her self up. "No.. this is a trick or...yah! I'm just tiered thats it!" Yolia said to her self dening this whole situation as fact as she step away backing up agiest the wall as she put a hand on her head as if it would help her feel better and less confused. "I'm sure this isnt real... I'm just tiered!.. I-I need to get home.. its getting late.." With that Yolia stared at the angel turning around to the door to step out of the auditorium and leave this madness behind her and return to the lockroom... if she could.

Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:56 am

The startled look on the young woman's face was amusing to Aisaka, but even more so was where the woman's eyes were looking. Apparently the student before her could see what the others could not, maybe this one was special in a way. At first the woman drew closer and closer to Aisaka, only to break from her trance. The young woman was trying to come to terms with what was going on, and the result did not please Aisaka one bit. As the young woman grew closer to the door she would notice, those small tendrils had materialized out of the floor. They had woven together to form much thicker tendrils, which would lash out and try to impair the woman's movement. Each strike feeling like her legs were being hit by a whip, but others attempted to wrap around her legs. To make matters worse some invisible force began tugging at her clothing. Not hard enough to cause any of it to tear or rip, but more like a child trying to grab a parents attention, or a friend trying to change her mind. While this all took place the angelic figure had not moved an inch, and continued to play her violin.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:20 am

Yolia turned around to open the door and walk of the auditorium befor a shocked expresion lite up on her pace. "What thae?" Quickly she looked down only to see those tendrils from befor sprouting from the auditorium floor to wrap around her legs stopping the students movents slightly as Yolia paniced at the sight."HEY! NO! DONT TOUCH ME!!" Yolia shouted as she kicked and tried to get away only to feel more tendrils lash at her legs. They hit hard feeling like whips striking her but they left no marks onthe students slender legs as Yolia growled and hissed in pain of he whipping as the strikes to her legs froced Yolia to drop to her knees as matter only got worse as she felt all around her gentle tugging on her gym cloths. "Erhh! LET GO!! " Yolia cried agin in an angry shout as she tried to smack away the tenticles and stand back up, from there Yolia would try to move any whereshe coud to escape these tenticles grabbing and whipping at her.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 pm

The tendrils did not seem to relent in their assault on the young woman. The more she tried to get away from them the more of the tendrils there seemed to be. At a point the whip like tendrils began attacking the back of yolia's knees in a further attempt to hinder the student's mobility. Every time the young student collapsed to the ground they would attempt to wrap around her thighs, though they never seemed to succeed completely. One had to wonder where all these tendrils were coming from ? If yolia took the time to think, she would probably realize the blue glow aisaka was given off had something to do with it. On the other hand the music from the violin could be controlling the tendrils, as well. One thing was certain the more the young student resisted the quicker and more often the strikes to her legs came. How much could the young student actually take, before she couldn't move any more ?

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:00 am

Managing to get to her feet Yolia tried to move away but it seemed the more she fought back the more of these tenticles appeared whipping and grabbed as their strikes left tiny red marks on her calves and knees. The little swatts forced to Yolia knees agin as she still struggld to batt them away, feeling these creeping tenticles wrap around her thighs befor Yolia up and tried to crawl away, anything to escape! "Aurhhh S-STOP IT!!" Yolia yelled agin crawling on all fours twords the door.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 am

Despite having her eyes closed the entire time, while she focused on playing the violin, she was very much aware of what was going on in the gymnasium. The body was just a shell in this reality, and Aisaka was watching from what would feel like every direction. The tendrils that had managed to wrap around the young woman's legs grew thicker as to prevent her from moving, as tendrils began to wrap around the woman's arms. The ouija boards appearing before the young woman, as the triangle shaped magnifying glass moved across the board. It slowly spelt out a message which read, "You shouldn't have tried to leave. Now I have to punish you." Yolia would find a pair of those tendrils now holding her down, pulling down her shorts exposing her panties. They didn't move to expose them instead a much larger tendril came down from the ceiling. This tendril maneuvered itself between the young students legs, before it slipped under the shirt she was wearing and between the cleavage that her bra created. The tendril began to move rubbing against the young woman's sex, as the woman's breast masturbated it. Occasionally yolia would see the head of a cock poke out from the collar of her shirt, before it went back in. Once more the oujia board would begin to spell out a message. "I am not without lenience. Stay and listen and experience my music and your punishment will be cut short. You must however follow my instructions to the letter. Failure to do so, or trying to escape will only increase your punishment." The violin continued play, while the tendril continued to stimulate both yolia and itself.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Yolia struggle was only begining as the young student kicked and trashed, tring to crawl away on all fours befor she felt the tenticles around her legs grow thicker making Yolias movent hard. "Erhh! L-let! go!" The young student yelled as he snapped up onto her knees and stand only to have two more tenticles shot out of the blue and wrap around her slender arms yanking the poor student onto her back.

There Yolia trashed and screamed in fearful cries, the tenticles whiggling around her body. Blushing as she felt her shorts get pulled down around her kness, then a yelp up suprise escaped her gorgous lip as another thick tenticle shot up her shirt and forced its way inbetween her breasts pushed together by her bra only to feel it slowly begin pumping back and forth between her cleavage and the senstive area between her thighs. "N-NO NO NO!!!" Yolia screamed arched as she could see the tenticle poking threw the collar of her shirt over and over driving her to blush and look away as somthing els cought her eye.

It was a board with a od magnifing glass floating befor her, Yolia watched as it slowly began to spell somthing out but between the tenticle whiggling around under her cloths and the rubbing between her thighs Yolia could only make out a few words but enough to under stand as she quickly shoke her headbyes in response as the tenticle under her cloths poked agiest her chin over and over.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 am

The giant tendril would withdraw from between the young woman's breast, as the tendrils holding her came undone. Aisaka was aware that the student might have just agreed to things to get out of a bad experience. She still had the smaller tendrils at the ready, should her young guest try to make a bolt for the door again. The board stayed with the young students sight, as it began to spell something else out for the student to read. "Good, now lets just see how obedient of a person you are. I'd like you to remove all the articles of clothing you are wearing, and come sit down in front of me. If you feel uncomfortable with that you may keep your undergarments on." Yolia would notice a chair had appeared a few feet in front of the unknown woman. If yolia decided to follow aisaka's instructions and sit down another message would be written out for her. "I'm pleased to see you can follow instructions. Now place your arms behind the chair, and spread your legs so they touch the front legs of the chair." Once her young quest followed these orders, tendrils would wrap around yolia's legs and bind her arms behind the chair together.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Panicing Yolia trashed and pulled agiest the tenticles holding her befor she felt them loosen their gripp while the thickist one slowly slipped out from under her now streched out gym shirt and bra. Given the oppertunity to sit up, Yolia did so quickly befor agin that weird board captured her attention spelling out more words as the poor student did her best to make them out. The angel wrighting this used alot of big words but Yolia managed to catch what was important and it made her blush at the very thought.

Gritting her teeth Yolia realized looking around the room seeing the many tenticles acrost the floor like waving viens that she wasnt getting out of here not easly. So she could do the only thing she could... do as shes told... for now, as slowly Yolia got up off the floor blushing looking around a little angry at her sittuation but at the same time scared befor she hesitantly pulled up her shirt, first exposing her gorgous abs befor off the garment came revealing the students pink poka dotted bra as she slowly slipped off her gym shorts to show her matching panties, dropping her cloths to the floor clad in her pink bra and panties.

Blushing redder each step closer to becoming completly naked, Yolia stopped afther taking off her shorts as she covered her self with her arms slightly to ward of unwelcome eyes as she looked at the floor embaressed. "T-ther.... happy now.." Yolia said under her breath anrgy befor she heard her last order, sit in the chair. It sounded simply as Yolia some what expected this next part as she simply did as she was asked and took her seat only to feel those tendril climb over her limbs restraining her to the chair as Yolia out of habbit pulled agiest her bonds a little worried.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 am

Perhaps she had realized it was futile to resist, or rather that she couldn't escape the situation. The young woman would begin to remove articles of clothing slowly revealing her womanly figure. With her quest now sitting down and properly secured to the seat. Aisaka could see the woman was still struggling against her bonds. The tendrils that were binding her guests arms, would tighten just to keep her from moving about. While the young student was athletic in build she was rather average looking. She could most likely pass for a male of her kind, if she honestly wanted to. The angelic woman would stop playing her violin, leaving it floating in mid air. Her body gliding towards her guest taking a closer look at the woman. Her quest had decided to keep her undergarments on, and aisaka was not going to remove them. Instead aisaka noticed the pendent around her quests neck, which drew her attention. The board would appear before yolia again, as aisaka gently took the pendent into her hand. The magnifying glass would begin to move again spelling out a questing. "What is this ?" The board asking her quest about the pendent she wore.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Yolia stuggled best to her ability, testing her restrains befor the tendrils keeping her secure tighten around her arms and legs forcing a glintof pain as the student hissed. "Oww.." Yolia grittedher teeth at the tightness as she stopped her stuggle only to turn and look at her agelic friend, slowly standing up off her stoll and simply letting go of her violin to have it float in mid air instead of droping to the ground and breaking like it should have befor simply gliding over. Yolia could not help but pull her head back and lightly blush as the agelic girl inspectied her, invading her personal space as the student was forced to sitt pretty. "Uhh Y-you invading my bubble!" Yolia said shyly as she tried to look away and not make eye contact befor she was suddenly suprised by the angles hand around her neck taking the pendent into the palm of her hand. The pendent around Yolias neck looked like that of a small kite shield it was avrage sized fitting in the palm of your hand, connected to a very thin and silver chain, almost like a choker around Yolias neck.

"Dont take it!!" Yolia cried in anger at the angle as turned her head to glare at the women befor her attention was turned twords the board agin, reading what she was saying was annoying but Yolia had an understanding of what she was asking as she sighed and tried to look down at the pendent in the angles hand. "Its mine...and its very special to me, my uncle gave it to me befor he died...."

Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

The guest reaction was to be expected a quick misunderstanding of what the angelic woman was doing. Aisaka was not interested in taking trophies or trinkets from her victims. She was much more concerned about gathering the experience, but in order to do that she would need her guests life force. Aisaka would let the pendent slip out of her hand, while she floated backwards. The item was apparently a keep sake, a memento as these humans called it. An item which allowed them to remember those who were no longer around. A concept that Aisaka had no grasp on. Aisaka would stop next to the violin she had left floating there. Her hand reaching out to grab the instrument, before she began to play for her guest.

She know had her inspiration, and the melody her guest heard would bring forth the memories of her memento. It was a melody of sadness, but also of strength. While her young guest was busy remembering days of yore. Smaller tendrils would appear, moving the young students panties to a side. A much larger cock tendril would then force its way into the young woman's sex. Sawing deeper with each thrust and growing thicker until it filled the young woman's channel completely. A second tendril would sprout from the first moving against the woman's body, and in between the cleavage her bra created. This second tendril would enter her guests mouth squirting a liquid into it, as it received both oral and breast stimulation. The liquid was an aphrodisiac to make the young woman's body more sensitive and accepting of sexual actions. These sexual stimulation only drove her guest further into her memories about her uncle, and all the good times they had together.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next